Life's Eternal Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"You really like my body?" she asked in amazement.

"I think you have a great body." I declared with conviction.

"But, I have such little breasts." She said shyly with her hands covering her bra.

"That's just how I like them." I exclaimed.

Megan stood in front of me and taking my hand pulled me to my feet.

"Reach around back and unhook my bra." She said forcefully.

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you turned around?" I asked meekly.

Megan's face wore an expression of exasperation and annoyance.

"Didn't Lisa teach you anything!? She exclaimed.

Lisa, the prude, hadn't taught me anything useful. I was incredibly nervous and my voice squeaked in reply.

"I guess not"

"I can see your going to be my 'special project' for the summer." She stated with an accepting air.

"Now, let's try this again. Reach around back and unhook my bra. You have done this before?" She inquired with patience.

I slowly shook my head in a negative response and Megan's eyes widened in disbelief.

"You're still a virgin!?" She stated with incredulity.

This time I shook my head with a positive response and Megan's face lit up with joy.

"I'm going to your first! That's my fantasy!" She declared in triumph.

Megan took me in her arms and hugged me. Her strength was impressive as she squeezed all the air out of me. The only part of the truth that remained hidden inside of me was the fact that I had fallen in love with her.

"Megan, I think I should tell you one last thing." I said with a strong voice full of courage.

She backed away but held me fast with her extended arms and her intense gaze turned my knees to jelly.

"I love you" I articulated with emotion.

Megan gazed at me with loving, searching eyes; eyes that questioned why I waited so long to reveal my feelings.

Megan pulled me to the floor and lay prone on top of me. She kissed me enthusiastically and stirred a conflagration in my loins. Her tongue entered my mouth and I gently sucked it as a sign of my supplication.

As Megan humped my jeans covered thigh, I reached around her back with the intent of unhooking her bra on the first attempt. Mercifully, the catch cooperated and I ran my hands up and down the velvety smooth skin of her back.

The feel of Megan's skin and the wiry muscle just below the surface was indescribably erotic. She stopped kissing me for a moment and gazed at me.

"Can I touch the skin on the rest of your body? I asked like a pupil would ask a teacher.

Without saying word, she turned to lie on her back and as the loose bra fell free, I got my first look at her breasts. They were just swells on her chest but the Hershey Kiss pink nipples were a delight.

With gentle hands I roamed her upper body. Up one arm and down the next, over her hard six pack stomach, across her panty line, up the sides of her torso, just below her breasts and finally with as light a touch as I could muster, over her face and up the sides of her neck.

With tenderness, I traced around the swells on her chest in tightening circles until I grazed the nipples. They visibly hardened and involuntarily I leaned forward and kissed them.

With a passionate hunger, I kissed her protruding buds and my first suck of a girls' nipple had me delirious with desire. Megan held my head and cooed as I nursed her rigid stubs.

My need to fulfill my fantasy overtook me and I worked my way down her body. First, I stopped to kiss the solid muscles of her belly. But, it was merely a diversion as I slowly journeyed to my final destination.

Megan opened her thighs wide and I saw a wet spot in the center of her white panties. I naively thought she peed herself but the sensual odor told me otherwise.

My friends had compared the smell of pussy to over ripe fish. How wrong they were. The strong aroma had an aromatic quality that thrilled my senses. I placed my mouth over the spot and nuzzled her mound with my nose.

My animal or male instinct took over and I mouthed the wet spot until the tart flavor reached my taste buds. My tongue was eager for a taste so I eased her panties down her legs and gaped in awe at her hairy mound.

I kissed the insides of her muscled thighs until I reached my target and with one lick, I was hooked. I kept licking up and down but I was clueless about what to do next.

Megan, the leader in our friendship, gave instructions in a breathless voice.

"That's good. Now lick a little faster and apply more pressure."

Megan arched her back when I complied with her instructions. At the top of her wet slit my tongue felt a small firm nub.

"That's my clitoris; its very sensitive so be gentle." She instructed.

As lightly as my tongue would allow, I grazed the little bud and with innate awareness, a gentle suck.

Megan moaned her consent and spread her thighs father apart. I poked her leaking hole with my tongue tip and hoped my cock would someday explore the steamy interior.

I slurped more urgently and some of Megan's secretions pooled in my mouth. Not knowing what to do, I swallowed and the strong flavor satisfied me on a visceral level.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She squealed loudly and urged me to keep licking and not forget her clit.

I continued slurping away with brief stops at her clit. The fragrance, the sopping wet flesh and the exquisite taste filled my senses. Briefly, I gazed up her torso and marveled at the erect nipples as she rolled them with her fingers.

Megan cried out,

"Oh!" in one long unbroken wail.

Megan mashed my face against her undulating slit and bucked her hips wildly. After her movements slowed, I lifted my dripping mouth and looked at her.

"Did you have an orgasm?" I asked with some pride.

"Oh yeah!" She declared in a sexy voice I never heard her use before.

Megan pulled me up until I lay next to her and gazed at me with dreamy eyes. She kissed my sticky lips and unbuttoned my jeans. Her hand gripped my underwear covered boner and as she fondled the throbbing flesh, I shot my wad.

Stay tuned for Chapter Two.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12