Life's Important Moments Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could no longer see her, I could only hear her opening and Closing drawers as she got dressed.

When I heard her go downstairs I slipped out of the closet and went to the top of the stairs so I could hear her moving around the kitchen. As I stood there I noticed that the reflection in the hall mirror gave me a view down the hall into the kitchen. If Barb were to go to the stove or the refrigerator I would see her in the mirror. It was only a couple of minutes before Barb's reflection appeared in the mirror as she was putting something on the gas range. I couldn't believe my eyes. Barb was dressed in a pink very sheer teddy and matching panties and a sheer bed jacket on top. The outfit was very sexy and obviously she wasn't dressed that way to eat by herself. Then I remembered that while she was talking on the phone she said something about "six thirty being fine". I looked at my watch and it was 6:25.

My mind was racing and I was feeling a little dizzy. As hard as I tried I couldn't make myself concentrate. I knew whatever was going on would be quite obvious to anyone else but my mind refused to logically deal with the information. That is until the doorbell rang. I quickly slipped back into the bedroom where Barb wouldn't see me when she went to the door. Unfortunately, from the bedroom I couldn't see who was at the door.

I heard the door open then I heard Barb say "Hi Bob".

Then I heard a man's voice say "Wow. Are you expecting company or something?"

It was obvious from the sound of his voice that Bob liked what he saw... I was getting a little angry. This guy is in my house with my wife and she is wearing some of her sexiest lingerie and on top of that she was cooking dinner for him.

Barb invited him to follow her into the kitchen. She said, "Dinner Is almost ready, why don't you open the of wine you brought and pour us a drink. You'll find the wine glasses in the cupboard above and to the left of the sink."

When they went into the kitchen I could still hear their voices but I could not hear what they were saying. I stood at the top of the stairs and listened while I watched the mirror in the hall. The mirror was no help. In time I could hear the sounds of them eating. The clink of wine glasses as a toast was being made, the sound of knife and fork clicking on a dinner plate,. occasional laughter, it was almost more than I could take. This was my house. I was supposed to be eating dinner with my wife not some guy named Bob. It had been one thing for my wife to go out with this man for sex. After all she had my permission, and she came home and shared the experience with me. But to bring him into my home behind my back, this was something completely different and unacceptable.

After a while I went into the guest bedroom across the hall from our room and sat in the dark wondering what I should do. I thought about going downstairs and throwing Bob out of the house, but after that what would I do? What would I say to Barb? Then I realized that if she brings him to our bedroom for sex I would be able to watch them. We never close our bedroom door when no one else is in the house and as far as Barb is concerned no one else was in the house, just her and Bob. The prospect of watching Barb having sex excited me. So I sat and waited.

It was about an hour later when I heard their voices as they walked from the kitchen into the foyer and started up the stairs. I pushed the guest room door almost all the way closed as they neared the top of the stairs. I didn't dare try to peak out the door as they passed by on their way into the bedroom. I couldn't chance them seeing me now. When Barb turned the light on in our bedroom I opened the door a crack. From where I was sitting on the floor I was looking directly at the foot of our bed. I couldn't see them yet but I could hear them talking.

Bob asked Barb "What's got you so hot tonight?"

Bard responded "The idea of cheating on my husband in our own bed has me so turned on I can't believe it."

Bob said, "Come here and give me a kiss... Oh that's good. Boy are your nipples hard."

Barb said, "Oh yea, do that, oh that feels so good."

Then just the sounds of two people kissing. Then I heard Bob's voice again. "How bout putting on a little show for me?"

Barb appeared in front of me standing at the foot of the bed. She started gyrating her hips and running her hands up and down her body. Slowly she removed the bed jacket and danced around in her teddy, her breasts plainly visible through the sheer material. After spinning around to show herself from all angles she pulled her teddy off over her head. As she continued dancing she cupped her breasts in her hands as if to present them to her lover.

All of the thoughts that had been upsetting me were now gone. I had a very stiff cock from the anticipation of what I was about to witness. As I continued to watch Barb dance she turned so that her back was facing in the direction of her lover, who was still out of my line of sight. At this point Barb bent down and grabbed both of her ankles then slowly slid her hands up her legs until she reached her panties. Now she was bent over with her hands on the waist band of her panties. As she looked at Bob from between her legs, Barb began to pull her panties down over her nice round ass, down her thighs, and on down her legs until she was able to step out of them. I knew that Bob was now getting the same beautiful view of Barb's ass and pussy that I had as she dried herself after her shower.

Barb separated her feet a little and while still bending at the waist, began to sway her hips back and forth in a seductive way. While she was doing this I heard Bob stay "Don't move. I have to get inside that fine pussy of yours right now."

As I Bob stepped up behind Barb and into my line of sight the first thing I noticed was the erection that was pointing at my wife's pussy then I looked at the man who was about to fuck my wife. He was tall, at least six feet four inches and he had blonde hair and his name was RJ Peterson. Before I could spend anytime pondering the fact that Bob was RJ Peterson I saw Barb reach between her legs and take RJ's cock in her hand and like she had done so many times with me, she guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy. I watched as she rubbed his cock up and down on her pussy until the head slipped between the lips and into her tunnel. As Bob started stroking into her, Barb turned so she could support herself on the footboard of the bed. Now from my position sitting on the floor I was looking up at RJ's cock as it pumped in and out of my wife's pussy from less than ten feet away. On each in stroke it looked as if Bob's balls were slapping against Barb's ass.

I had an erection as I watched this but I didn't feel the excitement I thought I would seeing Barb having sex with another man. I wasn't sure if it was because the man was RJ Peterson or if there was some other reason. In the heat of watching the sex action in front of me I couldn't concentrate on anything other that the sex taking place let alone trying to figure out anything as complicated as how I felt about what I was watching.

After a few minutes of RJ's pumping action I heard Barb make a groaning noise and then say "I'm cumin....Oh it's so good. Do it harder."

RJ started taking faster harder strokes and after a short time he stopped moving and I heard him grunt then he pumped in and out a few more times and stopped. I could tell be the way he was moving and the noises he was making that he had just climaxed. When his climax passed, Barb leaned farther onto the foot of the bed and RJ let his cock slid out of Barb's pussy. When he stepped to the side I could see Barb's pussy just as a drip of RJ's cum formed on her pussy lips.

When Barb straightened up she turned to face RJ. She looked down at her Pussy and with the middle finger of her right hand she wiped off the drip of semen that had formed on her pussy and she put her finger in her mouth. Then she took the same finger and she slipped it inside her pussy and wiggled it around then brought it up to her mouth and licked it, and said "We made a very tasty sexual cocktail." Then she put the finger into her mouth and cleaned it off.

Barb walked around to the side of the bed and pulled the blanket And sheets down and told Bob to sit down on the bed. When RJ sat down Barb knelt down on the floor in front to him and began to suck his cock. It wasn't long before they were both on the bed kissing and sucking on each others bodies and finally RJ was on his back and Barb sat on him and guided his cock insider her pussy.

As they fucked for the second time that evening I realized that I no longer had an erection nor did I feel the least bit aroused by what I was watching. At that point I just wanted it to be over. After another twenty minutes and a couple of position changes, they were in the missionary position and RJ had his second and last climax of the night. They sat in the bed and talked for a while.

I heard Barb ask RJ "Do you think your wife has any idea you are cheating on her?"

RJ said, "Not likely. She is so wrapped up in her own world I could probably fuck you in my bedroom with her at home and she wouldn't catch on. What about you? Does your husband have any idea you're fucking me?"

"No, he has no idea and I don't plan on him every finding out. I won't give him a reason to suspect what's going on. I love him. I don't want him to get hurt."

I though 'She doesn't want him to get hurt' it's a little late for that now.'

It was about ten o'clock when they got dressed and Barb walked RJ down to the front door. I could here them talking at the door. RJ was asking when they could get together again and Barb was telling him she didn't know. She said she would call and leave a message on the recorder at his apartment when she could get away.

As they continued their conversation at the door I quickly went to my closet and got my suitcase which I had not unpacked and quietly went down the back stairs through the laundry room and from there out into the garage. I waited in the garage until I heard RJ's car drive away, then I slipped out the side door and walked the three blocks to North Broad Street and hailed a cab. I had the taxi take me to a nearby hotel and I got a room for the night.

When I got to my room I just sat on the bed reviewing everything That had happened. First Barb had lied to me. She had promised that she wouldn't have any dates while I was out of town. Second, she brought him into our house, cooked dinner for him then had sex with him in my bed. Third, her date, Bob, turned out to be RJ Peterson, the goddamn president of the company I work for. The man that could end my career any time he wanted.

RJ knows I'm Barb's husband. He saw us together at the company Christmas party. Had Barb fallen in love with RJ? I have to tell her I don't want her seeing him any more. But what if she refuses to break it off or worse what if she leaves me for him? Could things get any worse than this?

What hurt me the most about this whole thing was something that I noticed when I was watching Barb make love to RJ. It wasn't just because it was RJ and it wasn't even that Barb was really cheating on me. What hurt the most was that Barb didn't hold anything back while she was making love to him. All the things we do when we are making love that I always thought made our love making special, like when Barb reaches her hand between her legs to guide my cock into her pussy when I am standing behind her or fingering herself, tasting it and calling it our sexual cocktail. I thought our lovemaking was special. I knew then that when Barb made love to me it wasn't anything special. Anything she had ever done with me she also did with her other lovers. Now for me there could never be anything special about sex between us again. That is if I ever had sex with her again.

That night I didn't sleep at all. The only things I could decide were that I didn't want to lose Barb and I had to put an end to Barb seeing RJ and anyone else for that matter. I decided I was going to confront Barb with the lies she had told me and put an end to her dating other men especially RJ.

I waited at the hotel until I was sure that Barb had left for work in the morning, then I took a taxi home. After I showered and shaved, I called Barb's office and left a message that I was home. In Preparation for the talk I planned to have with her I went to the little nylon laundry bag in her closet and got the panties and teddy that she had worn the night before and put them in a bag and took them downstairs.

When Barb got home from work I asked her to come into the living room and sit down, then I fixed us both a stiff drink. I could tell by the look on her face that Barb was puzzled by my behavior. As I was handing Barb her drink she asked my how my trip went. I gave her a short "Fine".

Barb asked, "What's wrong. I can tell something is bothering you, what is it?"

I took a large pull on my drink and started. "What did you do last night?"

"Nothing. I sat and waited all night for you to call, but you never did."

"What did you do while you waited for me to call?"

"I watched television and then read for a while. Why all the questions?"

"Did you have a date last night?"

"Of course not. I told you I stayed home."

"Right, and you waited for me to call. Well if you stayed home how do you explain these?" As I asked this question I tossed the bag with the teddy and panties in her lap. I could almost see the blood drain from Barb's face as she pulled the items out of the bag.

I said, "Looks like dried cum on the panties don't you think?"

Barb was dumbfounded. I could see her trying to come up with an explanation but she was having no luck. I didn't wait for her.

"You said you stayed home. Does that mean that you had company here last night? Did you fuck one of your lovers in my house while I was out of town? Think carefully before you speak because the next word out of you mouth had better be the truth."

Barb looked down at the drink she was holding in her lap. I could see a slight tremor in her hands. "I'm sorry. He asked me to go out and I told him that I was going to stay home to wait for your call. Then he said he would come over here. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Is that what really happened? "

"Yes. That's what happened."

"I was really hoping you wouldn't lie to me. The reason I didn't call you last night is because I finished my business early and got a flight out yesterday afternoon. I was upstairs in the bedroom when you came in from work last night. Before I could come down and let you know I was here the phone rang. I heard your conversation. You invited him over for dinner. I sat in the guest room and watched you make love to him."

Barb started to cry, "I'm sorry, but I can explain."

"Oh, you can explain? You can explain why you promised that you would never have a date when I was out of town then you went out Sunday night and got fucked in a car in a parking lot? And you can explain to me why you brought your lover into my bed? And you can explain why you never told me that your lover Bob is really RJ Peterson who just happens to be the president of the fucking company I work for? You have an explanation for all of this? One that will make everything all right? Do you really think you can make me believe you right after I find out you have been lying to me about so many things?"

All Barb could manage to say was "Please, please."

"I am not ready to listen to you. You do own me an explanation but I don't owe it to you to listen to your explanation. I don't know what to do about all this. I am hurt and angry but I think that somewhere deep inside I still love you. I believe this because if I didn't still love you I would through your ass out right now. The odd thing is that I believe I could forgive you for the sex. After all you have been having sex with other men with my permission for most of the last year. What I am going to have the most trouble with is the lies and deception.

"Most of the dates you had were with Bob. I never thought too much of it as I believed that it was just sex and that you were doing it for me as much as for yourself. But what I saw you doing last night was only for you and RJ. I don't think you ever even considered me. Of all the men in the world why did it have to be RJ. How could you when you knew how I felt about him. Are you in love with RJ?"

"No. I don't love him. I didn't know that Bob was RJ until I saw him at the Christmas party."

"Once you knew who he was you should have stopped seeing him. Anyway, I have spent every minute since I left the house last night, after you let RJ fuck you in my bed, trying to decide what I should do. I'm not sure if we can but I decided that I want to try and work things out. It won't be easy but I only hope it's worth trying. First, if you want to try and save our marriage you have to stop seeing RJ and all of your other lovers. The game is over. Do you understand me?"

Barb reached out to take my hand but I pulled away. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and her mascara running down her cheek. "I am so sorry. I'll do whatever you want. I promise I will break it off with Bob and the others. Just give me a chance to prove how much I love you."

I said, "It's going to take me a little while to get over this. In the mean time I'll be sleeping in the guest room."

When I went to bed that night I could hear Barb walking around in our bedroom. Barb turned the lights off and then a few seconds later she turned them back on. Right after that Barb knocked lightly on my door. When I asked what she wanted she said, "I love you." Then she went back to her room and turned off the lights.

After two months had gone bye things were getting better between us. We had made love a few times during the last two weeks of that period. Barb had cut herself off from all of her lovers. I was sure of this because I was very vigilant. She came straight home from work every night and didn't go out unless I was with her. It was beginning to look as thought we would be all right.

It was on a Monday morning right after this two-month period that I got a call from Mark Anderson asking me to come up to his office. When I got up there Mark greeted me with a big smile and a handshake. Mark said I have some good news for you. We noticed what great job you did on the System 2200 implementation in Kansas City and we are aware that your work has always been superior. So we have decided to offer you a promotion to program manager. This will mean more responsibility but a lot more money too. It also means you will have to travel more often. As Mark filled me in on the specifics of the job I knew it was for me. I told him I didn't need to think it over I wanted it. Mark congratulated me and said that I was to start the new job on the following Monday.

When I told Barb about the promotion she was very happy for me and us. To celebrate, we went out to dinner and dancing. When we got home we made love and it was great. For the first time in a long time the passion was back in our love making.

12