Life's Little Curves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry at all. I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you, and you don't have to do this all by yourself. I've been here waiting for you to open up to me and tell me what's going on with you. "

Her big brown eyes met his green ones; hers were red from the crying she had done.

"It had started with the man in the emergency room, when he called me all those horrible things I let them get to me. It's not like he was anyone, it's not like he was skinny. He was just some abusive loud druggie who had somehow ended up in my emergency room. But as you know words can be hurtful and I just let them get to me. I just assumed that those things were true."

"How come you never told me before? I mean I am your husband, you're supposed to share these types of things with me, but you didn't. Because you didn't talk to me, it ate you up inside. I could've been there for you, I could have helped you, and I could have told you how wrong he was."

Neveah felt bad, she should have known that he would have been there for her if she would have just asked, "I thought that eventually I would just repress the memory, but I couldn't. The more I looked at myself in the mirror the more I felt as if his words were true. I couldn't look at myself without being disgusted. When I look in the mirror I see every damn flaw I have," the floodgates of tears came pouring down." Then I thought about how you must feel being married to some cow and I couldn't-,"

"Don't you dare talk about yourself that way ever again," his arms tightened around as he stressed the ever part. He would have never know that she thought that way of herself. He thought that maybe it was because he wasn't around enough to tell her how beautiful she was.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there to be strong for you. You never have to worry about anything like that again. You're completely perfect the way you are." Vince really hoped that he somehow get her to where she was before.

"I love you," she whispered before her lips found his. Neveah hoped that she could convey her gratitude for what he did. Her body slid through Vince's arms and down the course of his body. "I love you Vince, with all my heart. You're more than I really deserve. Right now, I'm going to show you just how much you mean to me," she reached for his member.

During their little confession it had gotten soft, but Neveah knew how easy it was to get Vince all riled up.

Neveah wrapped her hand around his cock and started to stroke it, just enough to get him firm again. She squeezed the head of his cock until she got enough pre cum to make some lubricant for her grip.

She gave him a smile before she let her tongue reach out to sample him. It had been so long since the last time they had made love and she wanted to show him some appreciation for all he had done, he had really went out of his way.

The little licks were not satisfying her appetite for his cock, so she took some more of him, enough that she could feel his head bump against the back of her.

"Shit, baby," he moaned his hand reaching out to press her down a little bit more. To Vince this was heaven. His cock her was buried deep in her warm wet hole. After he let her get a breath he was pushing down, as she relaxed her throat letting him slide farther down than the last time.

"Just like that he moaned closing his eyes.

She must have gained her confidence, because she began to bob up and down at a faster pace. Vince kept his hand in the position, applying enough pressure that she always tried to go a little further.

"I'm gonna cum," he barely ground out, Vince was trying not to yell out. "

Neveah pulled off so that only his head was in her mouth and started to pump the bottom of his cock. Her other hand reached out to fondle his balls hoping that would be enough to get him pumping cum into her mouth. It was.

Vince came with a roar as hips bucked pressing his cock past Neveah's mouth and to back down her throat. She swallowed as much cum as she could, but Vince sure did have a lot. Then again it had been quite some time since they had sex and it was to be expected.

She had swallowed most of it, but there was some that had spilt out on to her chin and lips, and of course she instantly wiped up what she could and swallowed.

Vince sat up against the headboard trying to catch his breath. He pulled his little vixen from between his legs up to where he could give her a kiss.

When they were both out of breath they pulled apart, and Neveah settle under his arm.

"Baby," she whispered out of breath.

"Yes, princess," he responded. She giggled, she loved it when he called her princess.

"Promise me we will never, ever, go through a sexual drought that long,

He looked down at the crazy woman in his arms and just snorted," Of course not dear."

*

*

*

I hope you enjoyed this story. I haven't even started chapter seven, but hopefully it won't take too long. If anyone knows any good editors let me know, but only if they are patient (I have a hectic schedule). Anyways please vote, comment, and send feedback.

12