Life's Unfair if You're Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard guys at the frat house say exactly the same thing," I said. "But you're better off than me. You're not in love are you?"

"No," she answered. "I'm not in love with Sandy, I just like little pussies, not those big ones that have been used hard."

I nodded.

"This is a big world," she continued. "I know I'll find someone I can love and be with long term. That's what college is for. She's out there somewhere, maybe on this very campus. I'm gonna take my time and find her. Sandy was never my type anyway. She likes to fuck too much. I mean she really likes to fuck!"

"I hope I find someone," I said.

"Look Bobby," she said. "Let me give you some advice. You need to look for a guy who doesn't like to fuck girls -- a gay guy like you are. That's the kind of guy you can pair up with long term. Guys like Kenny will never stay with you − they like pussy too much."

"You're right," I said. "I know you're right, but ... well ... I like a hairy guy with muscles, who is real masculine. And ... well ... those guys like to fuck girls."

"Not all of them by any means," Linda said forcefully. "I know! Some of those big muscular guys are turned on by a nice asshole. I mean some football players are gay."

"Maybe," I said, hesitating. "But I feel special about Kenny, you know."

"Kenny is your first love," Linda said. "Everybody has a first love. You'll find another love. Meanwhile just give blowjobs to your horny frat brothers late at night."

"Well there's no shortage of horny frat brothers," I said.

"How many guys know that you suck dicks?" Linda asked.

"Only three. They don't get laid on a date and they come up to my room with a hard on − sometimes two guys at a time."

"Jesus," Lynda said. "You mean one guy just stands there and watches you on your knees suckin off the other guy and waiting his turn?"

"That's exactly what happens," I said.

I had lost all sense of embarrassment with Linda. We now talked about sex openly. So I decided to tell her the truth. I told her about the most humiliating things that had happened to me.

"They watch me giving the other guy a blowjob and even make jokes about it and laugh."

"Oh my God!" Linda said. "How the hell did that start?"

"It started with one guy, Eddy − a big muscular, well-hung guy, who complained about not getting laid. I kinda hinted that if he really needed his juices drained he might stop by my room some night. He did and I blew him a few times. I enjoyed it."

"Then a friend of his − a guy named Walt − stopped by one night. He was muscular and hairy and I was horny so I took care of him too. I told both Eddy and Walt that I wanted to stay in the closet, but I'd blow 'em whenever they needed it. I liked sucking 'em off and they seemed safe."

"Let me guess," Linda said. "Then they started showing up together after a double date when neither one of them got laid and you had to suck 'em both off."

"Exactly," I said. "It really wasn't that bad though. I enjoyed it. They both had big dicks and took their time so I could enjoy it. And they were nice to me! I didn't mind being watched as long as they were nice. In fact, somehow, being watched as I sucked a dick turned me on."

"But then a third guy, Larry, shows up," I continued. "He was a friend of theirs − a runt − a snotty little bastard with the smallest dick I ever saw. His dick is less than five inches long and it's skinny. Well I didn't want any trouble so I made him promise not to tell anyone and said I would blow him every now and then."

"Jesus that's a small dick," Linda said and started to laugh.

"Larry's small and he cums real fast, like in less than a minute," I said. "But Jesus! He pumps the biggest load of jism I ever saw. I mean he just fills up my mouth. With those little balls of his I got no idea where all that jism comes from."

"But then," I continued, "one night, all three guys showed up together. I said I wasn't gonna blow 'em that way. But Eddy takes out that really big dick of his and started stroking it slowly. Then Larry says if I wanted them to keep my secret I'd better take care of them all. They were drunk."

"I got really scared. I was afraid they'd out me and I wasn't sure what to do."

"What happened?" Linda asked.

"Well ... I hadn't been with Kenny for several days and I was horny as hell and ... well ... finally ... I got down on my knees and ... I mean ... well ... I was gonna suck off Eddy while the other two stood there and watched."

"I realized they were gonna make me do it − suck 'em off while they watched and laughed. But, I didn't have any choice. Both Larry and Walt got their dicks out and started stroking 'em like they were standing in line."

"Eddy dropped his pants to his knees. He's got thick muscular thighs and I grabbed hold of them hard. His muscles felt really good. He was a lot more aggressive than before. I guess because he was drunk. He, grabbed the back of my head, and started fuckin me in the mouth. His big loose balls bounced off my chin every time the head of his dick massaged my tonsils."

"It felt good. Damn good! It turned me on and I lost it. Somehow, I don't know why, but the humiliation of being laughed at turned me on even more. I got a hard on. Then I felt that tingling in my groin. I tried to hold it back. I didn't want to pump my load into my pants."

Linda put her arm around my shoulder sympathetically.

"They were calling you a fag and laughing at you and it was turning you on?" Linda asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was humiliated. And I still don't understand why guys laughing at me on my knees turns me on."

"You've been lucky," she said. "Kenny always treats you so nice. A lot of gay guys get treated very ugly. You're not used to that. I've heard about it, but I never dreamed it would turn you on."

"Well, I don't know what it was but I was helpless and horny and real excited sucking Eddy's big dick and that electric feeling in my groin kept getting stronger."

"Eddy pumped his load down my throat. Then I crawled over and did Walt. He came faster than usual. Then I crawled over to do Larry, that punk with the little dick − the one who kept calling me a fag."

"When I took his little dick in my mouth the kid was really turned on and I could tell he was trying to hold back so he wouldn't cum so fast while his buddies watched. He wanted to look like a stud taking his time fucking a cocksucker in the mouth."

"But I didn't let him. I went to work on that little dick down to his pubic hair and back to the head -- you know deep-throat - and that little bastard couldn't hold it. He started squirting his load in a matter of seconds. It was a big load, just like always, but this time he didn't pump it in my mouth. Instead, he pulled his dick out and squirted his cum all over my face pumping that little dick with his hand like you see 'em do to the gals in porn flicks."

"Oh my God," Linda said.

"I was on my knees in front of him panting for air," I continued. "Cum dripping down my chin from two loads I'd swallowed and a third load being sprayed all over my face. That's when it happened."

"What happened?" Linda asked.

"I ejaculated into my pants. I couldn't help it. The juice just squirted out of me and then kept oozing out into my pants making a big wet spot."

"Oh my God," Linda said again. She was shocked.

"Then that little bastard pulled the table lamp down and lit up the cum all over my face and then lit up my crotch. The guys saw that big wet spot and started to laugh and that little punk started talking about how all cocksuckers enjoyed their work so much that they shoot off in their pants when they suck cock. I had never been more humiliated in all my life."

"Poor baby," Linda said. "I'm so sorry they treated you that way."

"Yeah," I said, remembering once again the humiliation of that terrible night. "Yeah, they called me a fag and a cock sucker and a queer ... and, well you know."

After I told Linda that humiliating story. She put her arms around me and tried to comfort me. We sat silently for several minutes.

"I don't want to be that way," I said softly. "I mean, I want to suck cocks but I don't want to be humiliated and laughed at like that."

"I know, I know," Linda said, holding me close and patting my back gently.

Finally, Linda asked, "Did they come back again?"

"The very next night all three of them came back," I said. "And this time I knew they had me so I didn't argue with them. I knew what was gonna happen. So, I just got down on my knees and serviced Eddy and Walt and sucked Larry's dick till he started to cum and pumped his load all over my face again."

"Did you ejaculate in your pants again?" Linda asked.

I really didn't want to tell her the truth but after thinking about it I did.

"Yeah," I said slowly. "I started to get the tingle when I sucked off Eddy and then, while Walt was fucking me in the mouth with his balls bouncing on my chin, I started thinking about Larry spurting cum all over my face. That's when I ejaculated."

"Now I do those guys a lot and they laugh and joke with each other while they watch, but they haven't told anybody else about me. I cum in my pants most of the time. I'm afraid to do any other guys now but I have to do these three any time they want it − and they want it a lot, especially Larry."

"Sometimes Larry comes alone. When he's by himself he makes me do him twice. I take the first load in my mouth and swallow it. He takes longer the second time and that's the load he pumps on my face. He says he wants to fuck me but so far he hasn't."

"Well honey," Linda giggled, "that little five inch dick wouldn't do you much good anyway."

"Listen honey," Linda continued. "The same thing happens to me. Nobody watches me eat pussy but I do eat a lot of pussy and then I have to sit in the living room drinking with the girls and listening to them tell dyke jokes."

"The same girls that you ... well ... you know?" I said.

"The same gals I eat! Sometimes I listen to dyke jokes told by a gal whose big, dripping pussy I had my face a few hours before. And then she smiles and winks at me. And the bitch knows I'll go down on her and eat pussy again the next time Sandy is out with Kenny. She knows how much I need to eat pussy! It ain't easy being gay!"

Linda and I talked a lot on dates when Kenny and Sandy were fuckin and I began to understand what she was talking about and to understand my needs better and to understand Linda's needs. We were going to have to learn to live lives different from other people, but I had a feeling that somehow we might make it.

The more I thought about it the more I knew she'd find the right girl and I'd find a guy I could love. Then, as the months went by, I became convinced that we WERE gonna make it. We were different but we were gonna make it.

One night after a long talk I concluded with, "Me and you are different from Sandy and Kenny."

"It's not fair," she said. "It's just not fair. I mean we just want different things. Why is that ... well ... why is that so wrong?"

"Linda it's NOT wrong," I said, "it's just different and ... well ... life's unfair if you're different."