Lifesaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

"Guess who?" someone put their hands over his eyes, no doubt sitting down behind him on the stairs. He could smell her perfume, and as she put her legs down either side of him, he could feel her nylon-covered legs.

"Mom, I thought I told you I'd be all right on my own!" he said, and the girl behind him giggled, removing her hands.

Jeff turned to find himself staring up at the girl he had a crush on. She was, it had to be said, stunning. Her blonde hair was tied up behind her, her pretty blues eyes looking down at him through thin horn-framed spectacles perched on a freckled-covered little nose above her full scarlet lips.

"Hi," he said, for the first time in ages not knowing what to say. His heart was burning all of a sudden, in that way it had when he had had a mad crush on someone. She was wearing a little black dress that hung from pale shoulders, snugly fitting to her figure. Her legs were clad in black lace-topped thigh-high stockings, but for the moment, he couldn't look anywhere but directly in her eyes. "Hi," he said again, "I'm Jeff."

"My name's Jessica," she said. "I just had to meet the guy who's been such an amazing influence on Russell's life."

"Oh…" he didn't know what to say. She was incredible. "I…I've never seen you before…you go to our high school?"

"Not any more," she said. "I'm Russell's sister – I'm a fresher at college at the moment – I'm about a year older than Russ."

"Ah," he said, "that'll explain it."

"I've never seen Russ so happy as he is at the moment," she said, smiling at him. It was wonderful to see her smile. The light caught in her eye, as well as her spectacles, and she looked so sharp, so sexy. "What you've done for him…it's really amazing. I mean look at him."

He turned to find Russell in a slow dance with Alex, such a gentle embrace, yet the two of them looked so blissfully happy.

"What's your secret, Jeff?" he felt her fingers move through his hair, and it made the hairs rise on the back of his neck and a shiver shoot down his spine. Lord, how he loved her touch. "I mean, I've been telling him for years to get rid of the bozos, lose the chumps, but would he listen? Not a chance. Then you come along, and his whole life changes. I mean look at all these guys – I never thought Russ could have such good taste in friends!"

"Well…" Jeff said, helpless to prevent himself from releasing a small moan as she began to massage his shoulders. "I suppose…" he said, "…I just…"

"You're a mysterious guy, Jeff," she whispered in his ear, "I like that."

She got to her feet and stepped down past him, turning to blow him a kiss before moving down into the crowd.

He sat there, his ears burning, his heart pounding, his insides turned to mush. Damn, what had she done to him? He craved her, like he'd never craved anyone before. Her smell, her touch – that twinkle in her eyes.

He looked down into the crowd, seeing that Russell and Alex were kissing. That was wonderful, really wonderful. It was the kind of tentative, nervous kiss that always started things out in a decent relationship – clearly not the kind of thing that happened between shallow self-obsessed types who might be part of Russell's old crowd.

Someone else caught his eye. Jessica. She was looking at him, smiling in the most exquisite way. She winked at him, and silently applauded his success at matchmaking. Look at her: she had the kind of curves that made a guy's mouth water. But it was Russell's sister. How would that affect his relationship with Russell?

"Be still my beating heart," he said quietly to himself.

*

At the end of the evening, Jeff stayed behind with Russell to say goodbye to the last guests. The place was a bit of a mess, but the captain of the football team was clearly unconcerned.

"It's usually worse than this," he said with a smile, "you have no idea how much effort it normally is to get it all cleaned up before my parents come back from their long weekends away."

They closed the front door behind them and re-entered the house.

"Where's Alex?" Jeff asked him, hoping that it wasn't already over between them.

"She's…" Russell looked as though he'd been handed the keys to the city. "She's upstairs," he said with the most enormous grin.

"You…" Jeff tried to ask, "…you…"

"No, no," he said. "Like you said, Jeff – we're not rushing anything. It'll happen, but it's going to be long and slow hopefully. I've never met anyone like her before. She's…amazing."

"Good, I'm glad."

"I…I think I have feelings for her," he said earnestly.

"Good – don't let go of that, whatever you do. It'll be worth it, believe me." Jeff felt awkward, very awkward. He could face revealing that he fancied the pants off Russell's sister. What would Russell think? The worst thing was he might think he was only being Russell's friend to get to his sister…somehow…Jeff felt like a traitor.

"How about you, my friend?" Russell asked, patting him on the shoulder. "I've heard some talk about you tonight: everyone wanted to know about you. Are you single? Are you single?"

"Well…I guess I didn't have much luck…" he said.

"You didn't see anyone tonight who might have…got you going?"

"Well, there was someone, but…"

"Just what I thought. Plenty of time for that soon enough, come on. You're staying the night, right?"

"Uh…well…I suppose."

"Come on, I've put you in this room up here."

They came up to the second floor, and Russell showed him to the door.

"I think you'll be comfortable in here," he said. "But you'll have to excuse me for now – a certain young lady should be waiting for me…"

He had the most excited expression on his face, and that made Jeff feel good, despite his lack of fortune that particular evening.

Jeff watched his friend slip into another room down the corridor, before opening the door to his own room.

*

Jeff sighed, alone again. It had been a good party, and at least Russell was happy, but the truth was that Jeff was a little down. Aside from the meaningless fooling around with those cheerleaders, he had been completely single for ages. And now he had a crush on Russell's older sister. Great.

Still, this room was great. Pulling off his clothes, Jeff looked around – big double bed, ensuite bathroom, plush furnishings – you couldn't ask for much more for a place to crash after a party.

He left his clothes in a heap – who'd care? Then, he stepped around to the side of the bed, ready to slide in under the covers. As he turned, though, he looked up, startled and very surprised.

"Hello," Jessica stood in the doorway of the bathroom, dressed only in black lacy underwear, her arms folded under her bra, her eyes on fire behind those elegant glasses of hers.

"Jessica…" Jeff said, shock clearly in his voice. "What are you doing here?"

She wandered over to him, and he couldn't help his eyes dropping to take in her incredible beauty. She said: "My brother said he's seen you staring at me all night. He said you might like some company tonight."

She stepped towards him and he could smell her wonderfully sweet perfume. He was suddenly incredibly nervous, more than he'd ever been before, but his nervousness was mixed with excitement, of a kind stronger than anything he'd ever felt.

"I guess he was right," she smiled and stretched up to kiss him. As she did so, he felt her warm, soft fingers closing around his cock, which was like solid marble sheathed in velvet.

"So you're just here to keep me company?" Jeff asked.

"Well…you could say I'm quite taken with you, Jeff. I can't tell you how good it made me feel when Russ said you had been watching me all night."

She kissed him then. It was the briefest of kisses, but electrified his very soul. She smiled – such a sexy smile – and stepped back, climbing onto the bed. Jeff took in deep breaths of her seductive fragrance and trembled slightly from sheer desire. He climbed onto the bed, gently running his hands over her fabulous stocking-clad legs as he moved up beside her.

He kissed her cheek softly, then her lower lip and her mouth. He touched her sweet face with his hands, running his fingers through her hair and exploring her body with them. His palms brushed over her confined breasts, sensing the outlines of hard, aroused nipples through the lace. He felt her hot stomach - so smooth, contrasting perfectly with the rough texture of her underwear. He traced his fingers over her legs, stroking the softness of her inner thigh.

They broke off their kiss and he moved down to kiss along the top of her bra. His hands gently moved upwards to touch her and he moved his lips closer and closer to one of her nipples. He slipped his right forefinger under the lacy bra, moving it against her hot, delicate breast until it skirted over her nipple. He traced it around her hardened bud and she emitted a sensual moan, encouraging him to pop it out from under its covering and envelope it in his lips. He sucked on it gently, teasing it with his tongue, his hand moving to her other breast, and as he kissed one with his hot mouth, he played with the other, squeezing her erect nipple and coaxing her breast as he did so. He could feel her body rise and hear her moan again in pleasure.

He moved down to kiss her stomach, loving its smooth texture and its blistering warmth. His hands traced over her panties, those skimpy black lace thongs that seemed so flimsy, yet were such a powerful effect on him. She stirred with desire, seeking more attention down below, but he waited a little, exploring her sexily stocking clad legs, stroking her thighs, dangerously close to her vagina. She squirmed with her need, but he didn't give in just yet.

He turned her over gently, and unclipped her bra. His hand reached around and he touched her liberated breast, his palm massaging it as he rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger. As he did this, he kissed down her back and then cheekily kissed her superlative behind. She let out a small wail of surprise, but then moaned as he slid a finger in between her legs and kissed the backs of her thighs. She was getting so hot, and his finger moved dangerously close, but still did not touch her need yet.

She was getting just a little bit frustrated now, but clearly loving it all. He turned her over again onto her back so that she felt a bit of optimism, but his playing wasn't over yet. This was his revenge for all those quickies he had been subjected to by those cheerleaders: he was going to enjoy this time.

The full glory of her breasts were now revealed to him, and he just couldn't resist. He nuzzled his face into them, burying himself in the soft warmth, kissing them, stroking them, caressing them, rubbing them against his face.

He reached up and kissed her again, long and passionately, for it would be the last for a little while. As they kissed, he felt her surprisingly cold, delicate little hand move down his thigh, which she stroke a little before moving up to his hard penis. She just playfully touched it at first, and he couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. Then she gripped it exquisitely tightly, moving her hand slowly up and down, perhaps enticing him to put her out of her frustration.

He made sure she was lying on her back, then he moved downwards again over her body, over her breasts, her stomach and onwards. He hooked his fingers around the top of her panties and she smiled as she thought he must be about to remove them and she was filled with hope again. But he didn't. Instead, he nuzzled his face in her panties, gently rubbing his nose and mouth over the triangle of lavish black lace. He sensed under it the heat and wetness of so much arousal, and he inhaled her heavenly aroma.

She was getting really quite frustrated now, but the fact that he now slowly dragged her panties over her hips and down her smooth thighs resolved that, and she was hopeful once more as he kissed her thighs and up to the crease between her legs and her body. He brushed his face through her pubic hair, each time coming perilously close to her sweet vagina. She was wearing only her stockings and suspender belt now, completely open to his every desire.

He moved one of her legs now, so that his head was between her thighs. He breathed in her sexy scent: there was no sexier place to be than here, so intimate and so close to the centre of her sensuality. Gently, he placed his mouth down to kiss around her glistening labia and as his tongue crept out to nestle inside her slick vagina, he looked up to watch her lying there, eyes closed, moaning as she was clearly loving every minute of it.

Her moans grow louder as she felt his hot mouth take in her hardened clitoris, and her delicate hands pressed his face to her burning pussy so that she was using his lips as a tool to release the full sensations into her system. He adored her tangy taste and lapped up her juices from her tender pussy lips before slowly inserting a well-lubricated finger inside her. She squirmed in delicious pleasure as his oral performance led her soaring up to a tremendous orgasm.

Flushed and a little out of breath, she bent down to kiss him, smiling before turning over to wait for his hot, rigid shaft to penetrate her deeply. And as he glided inside her, feeling her exquisite heat enveloping him, his hands reached underneath her and his cheek touched hers. Gradually, they built up their rhythm together until the friction between them was just too much, and they melted together with explosive force, his hard cock releasing hot sperm deep inside her, her tightness quivering around him.

*

They fell asleep together, close, their limbs interlocked, and Jeff had a quiet smile on his face, realising that everything was going to be all right. Some people have a certain kind of luck – whatever they do, everything just goes right. Russell was definitely that kind of person – he only had to be down for a few moments, and the solution to his problems was right there in front of him in no time at all. It was clear that he and Alex were perfect for each other.

But for Jeff, the secret was to stick close to people who had that kind of luck – some of it will rub off on you. He had never felt envious of what Russell had, which was one reason he had been able to befriend the quarterback in the first place, but lying there with Jessica wrapped in his arms, he knew that Russell's kind of luck was now his kind of luck, and Jessica was definitely no fly-by-night cheerleader.

Everything was going to be just fine.