Lifesaving My Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweety, I think you should try your approach one more time. I truly love you, but you have to get this right this time." I was buoyed by her enthusiasm and her love for me. I knew I was ready now.

I backed off and dove again, grasping her beautiful legs just above her knees. She was not easing up to make it easy on me. She was struggling full out. I walked my arms hand over hand up her delectable body, finishing with my arms wrapped around her in a perfect cross chest carry, flattening her chest under my secure grip. I had both hands locked together due to her struggling and her strength. She struggled hard but I persisted and started kicking us to the edge of the pool. She managed to turn us over once on the way, but I held on and soon righted us again. I brought her to the edge of the pool at which time I released Mel. I quickly found myself on the receiving end of the most passionate kiss I have ever had. My toes curled, my penis hardened and my face flushed. This girl was so HOT!

"I think you got it perfect that time John. Come on stud, lets shower," Mel told me, gasping from the kiss as she headed up the ladder. I followed, admiring the view from below. She has the most spectacular ass. Her hips left a little gap between her legs giving me a great view of her pussy lips dripping water as she ascended. As I topped the ladder, I headed toward the Men's locker room, but she grasped me by my cock and led me to the Women's. I followed her like a puppy on a leash. I knew I would forever follow her anywhere she led.

We went in and showered, washing each other sensually. It seemed our sexual organs got particularly well washed, but we were reveling in the new learning experience. We masturbated each other to a couple of climaxes each as we played. We were anxiously learning our partner's body. We stole kisses frequently and groped almost as much as washed, but we had so much fun doing it. We even dressed each other. I dressed her, then we went into the other locker room where my clothes were and she dressed me. She kissed each body part before she covered it with clothing. It took us quite a while, but we were having so much fun we could not keep our hands off each other. We eventually finished and rounded up our errant suits, packed up and walked to the car hand in hand like two lovers. She practically sat in my lap on the drive home. I had my arm around her all the way home. We kissed at lights. She fondled me as we drove. It was pretty late when we arrived and mom and dad were already in bed. We decided we would talk to them tomorrow morning about us. We went to my room and kissed a lot, then she went to her room, only to return dressed in one of my old shirts. This time I could see she had no panties on. I had, meanwhile, gotten into my boxers and was in bed. She lifted the covers and slid in with me.

"Mel, are you sure you want to do this? Don't you think we should talk to mom and dad before we do this?" I asked. I thought she had changed her mind and wanted to make love with me now.

"I couldn't sleep by myself tonight if I wanted to John, so let's pretend there is a huge storm raging outside and you are protecting me against it as usual," she answered. "But we are going to sleep together tonight. I won't do anything until we have the talk. I just want to be held by you all night John. I feel safe and loved in your arms." She rolled over and backed herself up to me in a spoon position. I wrapped my arms around my love, soon to be lover, I hoped.

"I love you Mel" I told her as she snuggled back into me and I kissed the top of her head, swooning in her fragrance. I was so in love with her, yet I was amazed at myself for not realizing it before. We were so perfect for each other. We had always been each other's best friend. We had gotten along like a couple without sex all of our lives. We had always done a lot together and thoroughly enjoyed each others' company. With her body in my arms and these wonderful thoughts of our future, I drifted off to a restful sleep.

I awoke in the morning to my mom bent over us, rousing me carefully with a delicate touch of her hand. She bent down and whispered to me.

"I think we should talk soon. You two take your time and come down when you are ready," and she leaned down and kissed my forehead. Mel was still asleep in my arms. I looked down at the magnificent beauty in my arms sleeping so beautifully, her wonderful blond hair so soft against my chest. Her smell was so enticing. I felt so alive, so good. I hugged Mel to me, reveling in life and all the love and happiness I now felt. How my life has changed in the last twenty four hours. I could not believe how calm my mother had been when she caught us together. Mel began to rouse. She stretched herself as I held her from behind. She then turned in my arms and kissed me.

"Good morning Sweety. Did you sleep well?" she asked, staring into my eyes intently. I saw so much love there in the sparkle of her eyes. How had I never noticed it before?

"Mel, mom was just in here and saw us. She told us to come down to talk when we were ready. She was surprisingly calm. I guess she really is accepting us as a couple," I informed her while I kissed her nose, then her forehead, moving on to those delectable lips I was beginning to love so much. This passionate kiss went on and on. Neither of us was in any hurry to face what awaited downstairs.

Eventually, we arose and went downstairs hand in hand. There was no point in hiding it now. Mom and dad were in the dining room reading the paper and drinking coffee.

"Oh, there are the lovebirds! Good morning kids. Come sit down and I will make you something to eat, then we can all talk," mom told us, rising. Dad merely looked up from the paper and smiled at us. He obviously was not concerned as he went back to his paper. All right, who took my parents and left these alien clones? This was like the Outer Limits. Mom was busy in the kitchen and Mel went in to help. I thought it best to stay put and poured myself a cup of coffee and tried to sip it without throwing up. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do.

"Relax son, we are not going to bite you two. Everything will be fine. You will see," my dad told me through the paper, not even bothering to lower it to see what I was doing. I felt a little better, but I thought I could hear the theme music from the X Files in my head. This was weird.

Mel came out of the kitchen carrying a huge load of flapjacks on a platter. Mom followed her with sausage and syrup. Mel sat the food down and came around to me and crawled up in my lap. She was smiling so brightly. Nothing can possibly be wrong if she is that happy, I thought. She put her arms around my neck as she sat there.

"Ok, I have kept you two in enough suspense. I am sorry to scare you John, but everything will be ok." Mom came over to stand behind my dad.

"John and Melanie, I would like you to meet my brother," as she sat in our dad's lap. I was ready to fall over. Talk about secrets! Mel and I just stared blankly at each other. Neither of us suspected this revelation. We were both dumbfounded. I wrapped my arms around Mel to comfort her as we listened intently.

"I know we should have told you two, but we really were afraid of how you would react. After Mel came to me I knew we would be telling you this story soon. Even before that we thought this might happen since you are twins. There is always a natural closeness there, but you two were always exceptionally close. We have been watching you two interact for a long time. Mel came to me with her feelings for you about a year ago John. I didn't expect her to wait this long to tell you how she felt actually. I expected this months ago. So, now that the secrets are out, what are your plans?" Mom asked me. I was stunned and had to sit and contemplate what I just heard. Mel had no such problem.

"We want to be married just like you guys Mom," Mel answered. I wrapped my arms around Mel, reinforcing her decision even if I couldn't speak coherently. I was in total agreement and finally realized now how much I truly loved Mel. Dad jumped in at that time.

"Well then," dad cleared his throat for emphasis, "I assume you two would like some privacy in your bedroom. I have been thinking of finishing the basement as an apartment. If you would like that, I will call the contractor today to get it started," dad added to the conversation. Dad was always the practical one. My mom would deal with the emotional issues and dad the practical ones. It had always been this way with them. Mel arose from my lap and almost threw herself into dad's lap and smothered him with kisses and hugs.

"I guess that is a yes then," dad joked with Mel. He looked over to me and smiled knowingly.

"Of course dad, thank you so much. We love you guys," Mel added, coming back to my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me softly and bent down to my ear.

"Eat up because you are going to need your strength today John. When we are done eating we are going back up to your room and we are not going to leave until we face starvation. Is that clear lover?" Mel whispered in my ear. I immediately picked her up from my lap, setting her back in her chair next to me so I could eat. I was beside myself. I looked up to see mom and dad both beaming at us. Dad added a knowing wink.

"I think I will call in to the college and report you two sick today," mom told us. Mel just giggled.

"Mom, we are not in elementary school anymore, you don't have to do that," Mel corrected. Mom just broke out laughing. Obviously mom had pulled one over on Mel. I was too busy eating as instructed, but I could not help snickering.

"Mom, don't count on seeing us or for any meals until we come out. It might be a while," I told Mom. She just nodded looking back at my dad.

"Come on old man, I think you said something about taking me for a long drive today. I think if we get back by dinner time tonight it will be plenty soon enough," she told him, rising and heading for her shoes.

"Thanks mom and dad, you're the greatest!" Mel giggled.

"Eat up gorgeous, you are going to need your strength too." Mel giggled delightedly, winked at me and dug in.

"I think we need to shop for a new bed and bedroom set for the basement," my mom added to her earlier suggestion. "Bring the checkbook honey." They were out the door in ten minutes flat. I think mom was as excited for us as Mel and I were for each other.

"Well, this should certainly make our lifeguard practicing more interesting, don't you think?" Mel giggled.

I was finished up eating and stood. I reached down to my beautiful twin, and lifting her in my arms, carried her to our bedroom to start our new life together. I paused at the door to kiss her, then carried her through the door and set her on the bed carefully. I stood back to look at her, really look at her. This is something I had never really done. She was always just my sister. Now she was so much more. I realized how beautiful she really was. I felt a surge of love and lust in me the likes of which I have never experienced. She reached over and pulled my boxers off and I stepped out of them. She started remove her clothes, but I stopped her.

"Allow me love," I said as I joined her on the bed and slowly removed all of her clothing while kissing each body part as I exposed it. This was similar to what she had done to me after the shower last night. She murmured approval as she lay enjoying my attentions. I worked my way all over her body sensuously kissing everything except her pussy, saving that desirable morsel for last. I could smell her excitement. My cock was hard enough to drill for oil now. And I intended to do some serious drilling.

"Mel, my god you are so beautiful! I can't get over how lucky I am. I love you so much!"

"John, I have loved you for a long time, silently hoping you would pick up on my signals. Some times you are so dense, but I love you anyway."

I had worked my way down her body to her toes which I licked slowly, driving her insane with desire. I could see she did not want me to go so slow, yet I could sense she was also enjoying the deliciously slow build up. I tongued my way back up her swimmers legs to her very hot and moist pussy, looking at a most beautiful site. She was positively breathtaking! Her blond mound was covered in just a thin runway leading to the Promised Land. Her hair was so soft and silky, not at all like the wiry curls I sported there. Her thin lips were just starting to part with the engorgement of the labia. I luxuriated in playing in it with my tongue. I moved to her lips, tasting her for the first time. In fact, this was a first for both of us. We would be giving and taking each others virginity today. Her taste was sweet and wonderful. I was certain I could live on this nectar of the gods. I tongued around her lips, moving slowly in circles, eventually hitting her joy button. This brought an immediate reaction as her hips rose in the air and she shuddered. She smiled at me as she fell back to the bed.

"That was number one of many, Sweety," she purred. I was so excited to see her cum so easily. She was really hot. She was panting in her desire now. I continued to kiss and lick her, paying special attention to her clit. Soon I had her climbing the walls with orgasms, one almost immediately following the next. I curled my tongue and used it like a miniature penis to enter her, working it in and out, simulating intercourse. She was still enjoying the attention, but this was not as intense and gave her a little breather from the exhilaration of the multiple orgasms she had been going through. I left there and came back up to cuddle with her then, kissing her intensely. We kissed passionately for what seemed hours, both showing the intense love we had for each other. We both reveled in the intense feelings. She grabbed my hard on in her hand and stroked it lovingly, just keeping him interested. She then moved herself down my body, licking her way to my groin, pausing at my nipples. I was surprised at my reaction as she tenderly kissed, then sucked them. When she reached my aching hard on she proceeded to give me the grandmother of all blow jobs. She had me spewing in her mouth in a couple of minutes. I knew I would recover soon and last longer next time. I think she knew this also. I was rising back to attention almost before she could crawl back to my loving arms. She felt so sexy and warm and lovable in my arms and I loved this feeling. I never wanted this feeling to end.

"Make me a woman now John. I need you in me. I need to feel you there where you belong. I love you so much."

"I hate to bring up a sensitive subject right now, but are you on the pill honey? I don't think we are ready to be parents yet," I asked, while kissing her again on her nose, cheek, and moving to her earlobe. That seemed to be a good spot. I will have to remember that.

"Of course I am Sweety. Mom got me on after we had our talk so I would be ready whenever I decided. I love you John and I have wanted this for so long," she sensuously purred in my ear as I lay on her, my hard cock ready to take my love as my lover.

She spread her legs wide and I grabbed her legs, holding them to her chest. This raised her beautiful ass, giving me unimpeded access to her core. I looked into her eyes and saw the love there. I knew she was ready for this and eased myself into the most wonderful feeling I had ever felt. There was no pain or blood, only warmth and softness.

"OH, John, that is wonderful! Keep going, don't stop." She was tight and it took several strokes to work myself all the way in, but it was so worth it! I stopped when I was fully in and leaned down to kiss her and tell her how much I loved her and promise her I always would.

"Mel, I was concerned about it hurting you the first time, but it didn't seem like it did for you at all." We fit together like hand and glove. She was a perfect fit for me. I love her so much, I thought.

"I took care of my hymen with a vibrator I borrowed from Mom a long time ago. I knew I wanted our first time to be perfect. Believe me it hurt like hell the first time. This feels so wonderful. If I had known how good this was I would have raped you in your sleep a long time ago," Mel giggled. The look of love sparkling in her beautiful blue orbs is something I will remember for the rest of my life. I realized how lucky I really was to have such a beautiful and loving sister.

I started to stroke in and out of her now in slow but long strokes, trying to take it easy until we got things stretched out and working smoothly. She was really dripping now, and it was running down her ass and my balls to the sheets below us. I was moving easily in her now, though it was still tight and wonderful. I slowly picked up the pace as she reacted to me, grasping me with her legs around my back, forcing me into her deeply. She started to pant and wriggle under me. I knew she was getting close.

"I am almost there John. Just fill me when you are ready Sweety. I want to feel your seed in me. I want your warmth. Share your soul with me as we are one together. I will always love you," she panted as she jerked in another huge orgasm. She tensed up, her legs driving me into her tightly as she let go with a fierce scream the neighbors a block away would have heard if the windows had been open. I clasped her throbbing body to me as we rode out our climaxes together. Her spasms had set off my orgasm and I shot what felt like a gallon of sperm into my lover. I held myself in her as deeply as I could, gripping her climaxing body to me in a fierce embrace. I saw lights flash in my head, and then the most overwhelming good feeling take over my body. We held each other as we wound down in post orgasmic euphoria. Mel was giggling as she held me and kissed me all over my face and chest.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she repeated over and over as she kissed me again and again. I held her tightly, enclosed in my loving arms. I was so deliriously happy! I was so in love.

We spent the rest of the day making love on all of the furniture in the house, every room, even the closet in one room. We were insatiable. We stopped only long enough to nourish our bodies, and we often ended those feedings groping at each other, which would then quickly turn into another passionate fuck. We finally ended back on our bed, which used to be mine, as it was the larger of the two. We fell asleep in each others arms under the sheets and that is where we were when mom and dad returned home. I heard them arrive and mom tip toe up the stairs and try the door to our room. She opened the door and peeked inside carefully, not hearing anything going on. I caught her eyes as she looked in, and blew her a kiss. She just beamed a huge smile at me and pulled the door shut quietly. We slept like that for another little while. Eventually, hunger pangs roused us.

I was laying awake, watching Mel sleep. Even while sleeping, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever known. She came to and rolled herself to face me, kissing me so softly and tenderly. This was a kiss of love and devotion, not the mad passionate ones we had shared earlier. We shared a smile at each other as new lovers. The reality of what we had done now seeping into our sleep addled brains. I was deliriously happy and told her so. She said the same. I told her of mom's visit. She just smiled and kissed me again. We decided to get up and go down stairs. We then realized the bedroom reeked of sex, and the sheets were a mess. I stripped the bed as Mel ran into the bath and started a shower. I saw the trickle of our loving running down her thighs as she ran. I threw the sheets in my hamper and joined her. We again washed each other, but our sexual cravings were quite sated for the moment. This was a more casual, loving experience. We kissed and fondled and just enjoyed each other. I saw so much love reflected in Mel's eyes as we played together. There was no doubt as to her joy. I reminded her we had a class to attend tonight. I thought it best we get something to eat before that. We dressed and went down to see our parents in the living room watching TV. Mel slipped into dad's lap and I sat next to mom on the sofa.