Lifestyle Entrance With Friends

Story Info
Couple joins adult lifestyle with close friends.
1.9k words
3.71
82.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and Scott were married for 5 years and had 3 beautiful boys. They were happy as could be with their marriage. They had a very open and honest marriage, and could tell each other everything and anything. Allison and Scott were getting ready to meet a couple that they had graduated High School with and Allison looked at Scott and said "honey can you imagine Kimberly and Alex ever being swingers." Bob replied with " Fuck no not in a million years would I have expected that, especially Kimberly."

"Do you remember when and how we got into the lifestyle Scott," Allison asked. Scott said "yeah I do and it was actually your doing. MINE?" Sandy questioned. "Yeah yours, you remember" Scott exclaimed.

A year and a half ago you were in a frisky mood and you went to the adult toy store and bought a movie and brought it home to watch for us to watch without me knowing about it. It was called American Swingers. You had heard all kinds of good things about the swinging lifestyle and wanted to find out more about it so you decided to watch the movie to learn more. I had no idea what he was in store for that night after the kids were fast asleep in their little beds. You threw on your sexiest outfit you had at that Scott; you sure do have a lot more now, anyway, you lay in bed with on leg over the other like a model in a porn magazine. So I walk into the room and turn on the lights to see my beautiful wife laying there in her black lacy nighty and garter on with the TV turned on. When I climbed into bed beside you, you grabbed the remote and told me to lay back and enjoy the movie with you. You said to me " the movie is something that I heard someone talk about and wouldn't mind trying it if we both agree on it together."

The movie played and it was about the lifestyle of swingers and it told stories about how they each got into the lifestyle. There was a lot of fucking with other spouses and in threesome situations and then one hell of a big orgy. The people in the story were talking about why and how they became swingers and told a little bit about their experiences and the one couple just stuck with me for some reason. They only swung as a couple that way they could see the satisfaction that their spouse was getting from another person and for the simple fact of it being a lot safer.

" After the movie was over we lay there a while and talked about the movie and our thoughts about becoming swingers and I looked deep into your beautiful hazel eyes and said to you I think I would really enjoy that type of lifestyle especially sharing the lifestyle with you. Then you looked into my blue eyes and said "cool but it will be as a couple ONLY, no individual swinging." And I agreed 100% with your idea and feelings toward it. Then a few months later after talking on the Internet we met our first couple and we met them halfway. " So see I remember it like it was just yesterday that you brought the movie home."

Allison looked at Scott in awe that he remembered the whole night as if he wrote it down and studied it for a month so he knew it to the "T," and said very good honey I am very proud of you that you remember it that well."

Scott looked at his watch and exclaimed "holy fucking shit they are going to be here in a half-hour and we aren't even dressed yet."

So they hurried up and threw some nice clothes on and went out to the kitchen and checked on the filled shells that were going to be for dinner. They were going to have salad and bread and filled shells for dinner along with Kimberly and Alex.

Finally as Allison and Scott had heard a car pull in the driveway as they were sitting playing a game on the computer to calm their nerves down. A knock on the door and Scott walked over and opened the door and in stepped Kimberly and then came in Alex. Allison and Scott's stomach started to churn with butterflies because the four of them had been such close friends and a week ago they found out that they were all swingers and they were going to swing for the first Scott together.

They all ate supper and it was a great success everyone liked it all. After supper they decided to sit and listen to music and shoot the shit for a little bit to break the ice and stress amongst them all. After a while Scott stood up and got the cards out and asked "does anyone other than me wanna play some set back." Alex stood up and said "sure I do and then the two beautiful women agreed and they walked to the kitchen also.

After a game of setback Scott was handed the cards and looked at his partner Alex and said " well they said I was to deal but never said what game so how about some strip poker." Alex looked over at Allison about the same Scott I looked at Kimberly and said "sounds perfect to me." So Scott dealt the cards and they played a nice game of strip poker, Kimberly was the first to lose all of her close and Scott and Allison had a hard Scott not staring at Kimberly's amazing body. Soon Alex ran out of clothes also and sat at table butt ass naked.

Somehow the four of them ended up in the living room shooting the breeze and Kimberly was sitting on everyone's lap. She sat on Allison lap and Allison just couldn't keep her hands off of her. She started to rub her tits and then suddenly sucked on them a bit.

Alex looked at Allison and Kimberly and said "I would love to see you two eat each other so Kimberly sat on Alex's lap while Allison went down on her shaved tiny pussy. She buried her face deep into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Allison spread her lips apart and slowly slid a finger inside her tight pussy moving it in and out gently making sure to hit her special spot on the way in and out. Kimberly started to squirm around on Alex's lap as Alex and Scott just sat there watching the show.

Then Kimberly got up and told Allison to lay down and she went down after that sweet taste of pussy of Allison. Alex stood up and said " I don't know about you Scott but I can't handle sitting here watching anymore," as he got on his knees at the top of Allison's head and Allison started to suck his hard throbbing cock deep inside her wet warm mouth.

Scott went behind Kimberly and said " I was waiting for you didn't want to seem to pushy by making the first move on your wife," as he bent down and started to lick and suck on Kimberly tight pussy from behind.

The four of them had actually formed a chain right in the middle of the floor. A little later you could hear the sounds of Alex moaning and panting as Allison was sucking and stroking his hard cock to the point of no return. Shortly after the moans Alex left out a sigh of relief as he shot his white creamy load deep inside Allison's mouth as she gulped it all down like it was a vanilla milkshake.

Meanwhile Scott was still licking and finger fucking Kimberly as she was licking and rubbing Allison's clit and finger fucking her pussy. Kimberly started to finger Allison's pussy harder and faster rubbing her finger all over the inside of her pussy Allison started to squirm around and the sounds of moaning was getting louder and louder as Kimberly was getting closer and closer to making her cum all over her finger. Allison let out a deafening moan as Kimberly made her reach to her climax by sucking on her clit and flicking it with her tongue, and Allison came all over Kimberly's face making it wet and shiny from her love juices.

Alex and Allison got off the floor and said " okay Scott let see you make Kimberly cum," as they sat on the couch smoking a cigarette watching the view.

Scott laid Kimberly down and laid himself down between her milky white legs and stated to lick and suck on her clit while fingering her tight pussy. Kimberly looked at Scott and said, " it is tricky to make me cum this way you need to suck on my clit pretty hard. Once in a while nibble on it as well and that will get me to cum." So Scott listened to her words of advice and started to suck on her clit harder and harder nibbling every now and then. Within no time, she started to squirm all over the floor. Scott was making her reach her climax and then he stopped and let her drop from her point of climax.

Scott looked up and seen his beautiful wife getting fucked by Alex and watched a little bit and was enjoying the view when suddenly he felt hands from below pull him closer. Kimberly looked at him and he knew what she wanted so he spread her lips apart and slides his hard prick deep inside her tight pussy.

As the two men continued to pump harder and harder Scott could hear pure satisfactory sounds coming from his wife and Alex could hear the same from his. Alex then let out yet another sigh of relief as he shot his sticky creamy filling all throughout Allison's inviting pussy and at the same Scott Allison let her juices flow from the inside out all over Alex's softening cock.

Scott was still pumping harder and deeper inside Kimberly's tight pussy and soon felt the nails of success going down his back as Kimberly dug into his back with her fingernails scratching him in enjoyment and satisfaction. Scott knew that she had just came all over his cock and knew he needed to wait no longer to release his own gratifications. So without warning, he shot his load of warm goo inside her wet pussy and the two could feel his cock squirt his sticky seed three times to release it all. Kimberly looked at Scott with satisfaction and said " boy you know how to use that cock of yours don't ya?" Scott just smiled.

Kimberly went to stand up and had to take hold of Scott because her legs felt like Jell-O, and said " Damn Scott you made he weak in the knees". Allison looked and chuckled and said "yea he has that affect on people at times, he makes me that way quiet a bit."

Well the night was late and the four had to work in the morning so they all talked a little bit and Alex and Kimberly decided it would be better for them to crash there for the night and leave from there for work in the morning. So they all went to sleep and dreamt about what had happened for the first of many times to cum.