LifeTube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers

He nodded, and the white-coated men, who had silently appeared on either side of the other woman in the booth - the one who had demonstrated the LifeTube on me - and grabbed her. One trapped her arms behind her back, while the other two each took a leg. Her skirt was loser than mine, so they could pull her thrashing legs apart as they lifted her, shrieking, off the ground.

"Watch the clock, folks!" the operator called, gesturing to the second screen, which now had an image of a stopwatch running past the 5 second mark. The operator stepped forward, between the woman's ineffectively kicking legs, and threw her skirt up over her belly, revealing her panties. These were sheer and white, but with their own little telltale patch of dampness darkening the material at her junction. With one smooth motion, the operator pulled her panties aside, lined up the shaft, and slid it deeply in.

"AIIEE!"

It was easy to see he had no trouble, despite the LifeTube's size and the woman's bucking hips. It was also to easy to tell when he'd successfully penetrated and locked the shaft in its proper place, as the woman's whole body jerked as if shocked, and she yelped, in alarm rather than pain. She shivered in the arms of the men holding her, momentarily breathless with shock. The operator had already let go of the shaft holder - it wasn't going anywhere, and reached over to the machine, reciting quickly, yet clearly:

"One, check supply, two, check air - Note that with our hot-swap capability we have no air currently in shaft or tube, another advantage for high throughput. And Three."

He pushed the red button, and the machine clacked to life again.

Click-click

"NOOO!" came a single cry as the LifeTube began pumping semen directly into her center. Her body heaved, trying to shake the thing loose. It waggled only slightly between her legs, but stayed rooted inside her, the machine click-clicking impassively, inseminating her through her protests.

"Since we didn't take the time to check out or prepare our second volunteer, you might doubt that conception chances are high. But our friends at Ovtech can help us there too, with this," he held up a small circle of fabric, "The OvPatch. Just peel off the back to expose the dermal dose-adhesive, and affix to the abdomen."

He moved as he spoke, pushing away folds of skirt fabric and pulling the woman's panty's waist down a little to place the patch on her trembling, belly, right over the location of her steadily filling womb.

"There. The patch will drive chances of conception into the low nineties - almost as good as Ovulex itself."

The machine beeped and came to a stop. The semen bag was nearly deflated, now, its fluid load now divided between and delivered inside two wombs. The woman sagged in her captors' grip, defeated. The operator returned to the tube, grasped it and drew it out of her, holding her panties out of the way. He handed the holder to one of the white-coated men, took the silk kerchief from his pocket again, folded it to another side, and dabbed gently at the woman's moist labia before letting the panties cover her back up.

"How long was that?" the operator asked, as the men gently lowered her legs to the floor, her skirt falling primly back into place.

"Less than a minute!" someone called back in an impressed voice.

"There you go..."

AS the crowd broke out into applause a second time, the other woman was led to a chair across from me and offered her own juice. She did not meet my gaze, but stared off into space, her free hand moving to her belly in a near mirror motion to my own. Her eyes widened, probably remembering the patch still stuck to her skin there, infusing its hormones into her, but if so, she also knew it was already far too late.

The booth operator never stopped his patter, though. Now he was showing actual final clean up, crediting and referring to other booths for some of the supplies he used, then he was going over prices and shipping times, then Q&A with the audience. I was only half listening. Oh, yes, I knew I was going to place an order here, but I was thinking about other things as I rubbed my tummy and sipped my juice.

Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers
12