Lift Compulsion: Amelia's 1st Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His replacement didn't want to butt-fuck her; he wanted pussy and he went for it. Amelia sensed the second cock forcing it's way into her cunt and gave a grunt of surprise.

'Good grief! I didn't think that was possible.' She thought. 'It's got to be stretching my poor little box.' But it wasn't an unpleasant sensation, the two dicks moving separately, rubbing over each other. It was even more pleasant when they came almost simultaneously, filling her cunt to overflowing with two more loads of spunk.

As the last two guys replaced them, one in her butt, the other in her cunt, Amelia saw that once the guys had cum and moved away, they disappeared. The man face-fucking her had been going for quite a while now and was close to cumming. He pulled back and blew his entire load into her face and hair. She wiped the jizz from her eyes; her two lower holes still being pounded, and saw that this one hadn't gone away. She also realised she herself still hadn't climaxed, despite the pounding and the sensory overload she was receiving, probably the compulsion again, but she knew she needed release. The man up her butt withdrew and shot his wad up her back and over her bum cheeks and then vanished, leaving her riding the guy underneath. When he came as well, pumping her pussy yet fuller, and then faded away. Amelia collapsed, more tired than she realised, the oddly remaining man looking down at her.

'What do I have to do for him?' She thought, still desperate for her own climax.

The guy smiled down benevolently and gently rolled her over onto her back before lying beside her. Amelia was confused; this wasn't what she was expecting. The man bent his head and softly kissed her tits and licked at her nipples tantalisingly. He tracked his tongue down to her navel and teased her belly button. Amelia moaned. He moved to place himself between her legs and then oh so carefully slipped his cock into her sodden pussy. Amelia came hard just from this simple penetration; her body spasming while the dick pumped her slowly. After no more than ten strokes a second climax overtook Amelia while the guy just kept to his steady pace. A third and then a fourth orgasm hit her hard as well, leaving Amelia feeling like a damp rag and as weak as a kitten. Finally the guy came himself, pulling out and hosing her belly and breasts with his spunk. Amelia juddered to a fifth climax and the man vanished, leaving her alone.

'The lift! I have to get to the lift.' Amelia thought tiredly. She stood unsteadily and staggered to the waiting elevator. She fell in and the doors hissed shut behind her.

'What's left on the last floor?' She thought and then blissfully passed out.

***

Amelia Lake awoke to find one of her co-workers kneeling beside her; a girl about her own age called Jane.

"Are you all right Amy?" She asked solicitously.

"Actually I've never felt more satisfied." Amelia smiled.

"Good." Jane smiled back. "Now get dressed before someone else finds you." She chided.

"You don't seem surprised to find me naked." Amelia said, standing and hastily pulling on her clothes.

"I'm not. I guessed you'd want to use the lift after being told it doesn't work." Jane grinned.

"But it isn't broken."

"It is to most people; but you're the type."

"The type?"

"Young enough, inquisitive, stubborn." Jane smirked, knowing that she was right.

"You've travelled in it too, haven't you?" Amelia accused.

"More than once." Jane laughed. "What did you get?" She asked conversationally.

"Get? Oh! A sleepy blowjob; an office anal; a premature shop guy into BDSM; a lesbian fisting; and an eight-man gangbang." Amelia listed her adventures.

"Fun?"

"Not fond of the bondage guy, but the rest was good."

"That guy is hopeless." Jane smirked. "He always cums before he gets anywhere."

"He's a real person?" Amelia was surprised.

"We all think so. We reckon they're dreams and daydreams being played out."

"We?" Amelia asked.

"The girls who call ourselves 'The Dream Whores'."

"No guys?"

"The right type doesn't want to work here." Jane shrugged.

"Does the lift stop at every floor?" Amelia asked.

"From the bottom? Yes, all the way up." Jane grinned "Ten stops; a great trip."

"You've done it?" Amelia gasped in astonishment.

"Just the once. Really tiring, but well worth it." Jane told her. "You thinking of trying it?"

"Well, I was thinking I might volunteer to work late one night." Amelia grinned with a lustful gleam in her eyes.

12