Lifting Weights

Story Info
He's taken by surprise while lifting with a friend.
1.5k words
4.37
100.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the middle of summer, on a rainy, gloomy day that I was pretty bored. I was the only one home for the whole day, but I had nothing to do. As I watched TV around noon, I got a call from my friend Pat asking if I wanted to lift weights soon. I said OK since I had been meaning to start lifting for a while, and Pat said he'd come over my house since I had a better weight room. It was not even five minutes, and he arrived, looking as buff as always.

We got started, since we both wanted to get big muscles before college started in the fall. He was doing better than me, though; he had been lifting religiously for months, building this muscular, rippling body and I was still very slim from all of the running I had done in the past. There was hardly and ounce of fat on me, but there was not much muscle either. My tummy was smooth and soft, his was equipped with a defined six pack. He was probably 4 inches taller than me, and he must've weighed about 50 pounds more than me.

We got started and I was pretty embarrassed because he always seemed to at least double what I lifted. It was a little emasculating having to take off a ton of weight whenever I would lift after him, or watch him add a lot of plates when it was his turn. We joked around about it and started to wrestle harmlessly until he pinned me to the ground. I said, "Why don't you just castrate me here, you've already embarrassed me lifting weights." I was only joking, but he got this wide grin on his face and replied, "Maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea."

I was starting to get a little hot underneath him. There was no way tiny me was going to move that rock of a man and though I didn't want to admit it, it made me feel a little horny. I guess he noticed my growing "enthusiasm" and began to feel like an alpha dog himself, because he started to move his hands in on my smooth legs. Wrestling had long ended, and he was feeling around my legs while I rubbed my hands on his strong chest. We started to get worried that it was going to be gay with the two of us feeling each other that close, so Pat got an idea.

He suggested that I dress up in some sexy girls clothes so it would be like he is doing this with a woman, and I'm a woman, being taken by this man. I didn't know too much about shemales, but the idea definitely turned me on. My hair was long enough to be a girl's already, and I had a slim, effeminate build, so it would be a big stretch.

Pat practically snatched me up off the ground, and led me upstairs into my sister's room. I told him to wait while I changed, and he went into my room while I got dressed. I found a matching pair of black lacy panties and a small bra with padding inside, then I put on a tiny white tank top and a very short jean skirt. I found some black heels in her closet, slipped them on, and then went over to the mirror. I looked pretty believable, but decided to put on a little make up in case. A little bit of blush and some red lipstick later, and I went to find Pat in my room.

He was sitting on my bed in nothing but a pair of grey boxer briefs with his cock trying to push through. I took a second to admire his strong body, and then he looked over me with an overpowering lust. He jumped up and walked over to me. He rested his hands over my cute little ass and kissed me deep. I felt so womanly as his object of desire, and he slowly began to take off my clothes. He left the bra and panties on, and I pushed him back to the bed, where he sat at attention. I got on my knees and pull off his boxer briefs where his nine inch cock sprang to life. I became overpowered with this womanly urge to please it, so I moved my head into it. I sucked the tip and brought a little precum out, then moved further, with his hand pushing me into it. I made eye contact while I blew him and it felt so sexy being his submissive pleasure toy.

The blow job lasted for only another minute, and he said that it was time for the real fun to start. I lifted my head and stood up, while he lustfully admired me again. He took my bra and panties off, then, with him sitting, I sat facing him, onto his cock. My ass slowly lowered onto his huge dick and I straddled my legs tightly around his body. I felt so tiny and helpless as his hands grabbed onto my hips and lowered me all the way to the base of him. With our faces inches away, he kissed me deeply, and I returned, rubbing my hands on his strong chest again.

The pain of his cock in my ass began to melt along with my inhibitions about the whole thing, and all I felt was pleasure as he plunged deep into me. I began to rhythmically move my ass up and down on his cock with the help of his hands on my waist and I moaned with pleasure on each thrust. His penetration got deeper, as I spread my ass even wider, and he began to moan in ecstasy. With my ass wrapped around his cock on that summer day, I became Pat's woman. I felt it and he did too, but we continued with the sex.

My arms were around his shoulders as we kissed deeply on the bed, and his hands held down my waist to stop me from moving up and down. I knew what was coming next when he slowed down and went rigid. I felt an explosion of warmth deep in my ass all the way up into my stomach. His cum filled me up inside and I knew then that he had marked his territory, and that I was his woman whenever he wanted me. Our bodies were pressed tight and he held me close, and the thought of him coming deep in me cause me to cum between our stomachs.

I had never felt so connected to someone as I did right there. We were kissing, my legs and arms were wrapped tightly around his body, his muscular arms held me close, with our bodies tight and hot together, and most of all, his nine inch cock was deep in my ass. We were truly one for that time, and I felt completely like a woman who just had the pleasure of pleasing her man. I looked in his eyes and saw a sort of domineering look. He had just turned another man into a woman, and it gave him a deep rush of masculinity knowing that he could make me his bitch any time he pleased.

I pried myself from his strong body and returned back to my knees, making sure to finish a job well done. I cleaned the cum from his cock and licked up all around his dick, even making sure to clean up my little bit of cum that was on his stomach. When I went back down to make sure his cock was completely clean, he gave me a "job well done" treat in the form of another, smaller load of cum. I happily swallowed it and had my man completely satisfied above me.

After cleaning up around his cock, I crawled into my bed where he was beginning to lay down on. I curled up next to him and he put his muscular arm around me and pulled me in closer to him. I knew this was sort of a gesture of ownership, but I was not offended, I actually liked that he now lusted after me and that I could please him with my body. As a responding gesture, I moved in as close as possible and rested my head on his broad chest. In this romantic, but sexual position, we both drifted off to sleep. I dreamed of the fun that we just had and the happiness I was feeling now that he had his arm around me and I was his woman and sex toy.

When we woke up hours later, Pat and I talked about all of the fun we would have over the summer while we "lifted weights." Making sure to keep with my role though, I went into the kitchen in my sexy lingerie and made him a sandwich. I took it back to him knowing that that summer was going to be the best I had ever had. It was official, he was my man, and I was his girl.