Light and Dark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was such a strong energy around us that both of us seemed to be wrapped up in our own little cocoon. I slowly retraced my hands up his chest, neck and cupped his head in my hands. He looked down at me with such passion that it was exhilarating to know that it matched my own. We were good together. Not just in bed, mind you, but as a couple.

He let his fingertips glide down my spine and rest on the small of my back, took a breath and then spoke, almost as if he had to force the words out. "Alexis."

I knew what he was going to ask and it's not like we both weren't thinking it. This meant more than just sex for both of us.

"What do you want?"

I had to make a decision, which I thought I already had, so this was easy. I sat up straight and pushed him against the headboard. He smiled and held his hands up for me. I had made the right choice, for him and me. I put mine just in front of them and could feel his power pushing out. He grabbed my hands and brought me to him. I straddled him, not taking him in just yet, and kissed him again. This time it was so primal, so urgent. I kept his gaze, reached down, grabbed him and slowly lowered myself onto him.

He moaned as his hands reached out for me and pulled me closer to him. I paused for just a moment and then gently started to rock into him. He started to kiss my neck, shoulder and then went to my breasts again. My fingers dug into his shoulders when he started on my nipples. I arched my back as he moaned again, grabbed my thighs and started to push me harder. I kept kneading his shoulders and his breathing started to race. He was holding back.

I had a sudden urge to connect with him mentally, so I opened my mind and let him enter. I let him feel everything I was feeling and he did the same for me. It was almost too much for both of us to be this connected.

He gasped my name and I could feel his need almost at the breaking point but just behind his eyes and the pleasure was something dark. His beast was clawing its way to the surface and trying to break through. I looked into his now black eyes and I could feel the overwhelming urge he had to feed. It was stirring something inside of me.

Dark, primal and needful, it was an urge to be free of this world.

"You can fill his void."The little man's words filled my mind.

Blood, but more importantly was that my emotions and my soul were in my blood, he needed my blood to fill his void.

I opened my eyes and met his and he shook his head, "Alexis, no. I don't have the control now."

I kept rocking into him and grabbed the headboard, leaning my neck as close to his mouth as I dared. "I trust you."

He used his hands on my waist to push me back a bit so that I was looking into his black eyes again. The beast behind them was so strong. I could feel my pulse riding over his skin and I could feel its flow taunting him with each pump of my heart. I brought both of my hands up to his face and gently kissed him.

I pulled back slowly and whispered. "All that matters is that I love you."

The beast in the black of his eyes was so strong. One of his arms wrapped around the back of my waist and the other he brought up, pulled the hair from my neck and tilted my head to the side. He nodded, closed his eyes, leaned in and then bit me.

"Nicklas..." I barely got his name out as all of the heat and emotions slammed into me. Having someone in your mind is so much lighter than being consumed by someone's soul. All that he had was flowing into me, the same way that my blood, was filling him. If I had ever taken drugs, I imagined this is what they would feel like. I was busting at the seams, ready to explode. All the colors, loss of time and constant need for touch. Flashes of my life and his were passing through my mind in sort of a hazy mist.

His grip on my waist tightened as his release rose. I wasn't too far behind. He kept feeding and started to push me harder on him. I couldn't handle it any more. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held on. I rocked harder and felt myself start to shake. I dug my fingers into his back and called his name. He stopped feeding, pulled his head back, buried it in my shoulder and we both let go.

I felt like I had been pushed out of my body and was spiraling endlessly into oblivion. We had had sex before, but it was never this intense. All emotions were gone and it left us with just the sensations. Even during the release I felt like I was still climbing to the breaking point. We held onto each other, afraid to let go and just collapsed back into the headboard, shaking.

We sat there, breathing, sweating and coming down for a long while until he put his arms around me again and lowered us to a laying position. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him tighter. "Alexis?"

I could literally feel the exhaustion in his words. I looked up at him and answered as best as I could, "Yes?"

"I just wanted to see if I could still speak."

I tried to laugh, but every muscle in my body was screaming. I could feel him smile and he brought me up to face him. I pulled myself as close to him as I could manage and he just held me while we looked into each others' eyes.

He spoke in my mind, "I am sorry about the past couple of months. I could feel that something was wrong but I never asked you what it was. You deserved more from me."

I was the one who had left him and here he was apologizing to me for his actions. I had felt trapped, not by him, but by my powers. When I was with him, I had felt like the walls were closing in on me because I couldn't control them, I couldn't find a release. I couldn't find a balance. I knew it wasn't him, but I didn't trust myself to trust him.

He brought his hand to my cheek. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

I was mildly embarrassed that he had read my rant in my mind and I dropped my head. "I didn't want to hurt you, but I ended up hurting you more the way I left."

All of the emotions I had kept bottled up inside me were starting to flow out. So much for speaking my mind, but this emotional outbreak was well deserved. He lifted my head up to face him. "There is always pain and confusion in life. You just need to have faith that you will get up when you fall. If you don't, I will always be there to pick you up."

I just kept looking at him. "Nicklas."

I didn't know what to say. He put his other hand on my face, leaned in and kissed me very gently. The floodgate opened in me and everything I had ever felt for him came to the surface. There was no doubt in my feelings now; I loved him so much. I felt tears running down my cheeks and his warmth surround me. He pulled away slowly and wiped away my tears. "I love you too."

I laughed through my tears. This was the first time he had ever spoken those word. "Do you really?"

He leaned in and kissed me gently, "I love you Alexis."

I almost felt like jumping up and down on the bed. I really couldn't believe he had actually said it. He smiled back at me and pulled me closer to him. He spoke softly, "I've never felt this way for anyone, you make me feel so alive and I think that is why I feel so sure about this," he moved me so that I was looking into his eyes, "I would like to be with you, if you would have me."

The voices that I had heard last night were real. God I thought I had been dreaming. He put his hand on my face, "You heard Charles and I?" He was in my head and while I would have normally been upset he was picking my thoughts I was glad because I was so sure that I had made the whole thing up. "I thought I was dreaming."

He smiled again, "Would you be with me?"

I didn't know what to say. Part of me was elated that he wanted to be with me, but the other part remembered what he was. I was supposed to vanquish evil, not be their mate. But I trusted Nicklas. I knew he would never expect me to ignore my calling. God what would happen if we were a pair? Good and evil combined. This would definitely be interesting. I looked back up at him and kissed him long and hard. His hands went to my waist and he pulled me right up against him.

The heat started to form around us again, and I could feel him swelling. A few moments ago we were completely exhausted and now I couldn't wait to go again. He rolled over on top of me, lifted himself up with his arms and this time was kneeling between my legs. My hands went to his back and I ran them down and grabbed his butt. His mouth left mine and again went to my breasts. Still sensitive from last time, I moaned when he started to lick at them. I ran my hands back up the muscles on his back and dug my nails in when he started to bite at my breasts. He grunted with pleasure and looked up at me. I ran my hands up his neck and brought him down to me as he paused just above my lips, reached down and slid himself into me. I whimpered and he smiled at me, slowly starting to push himself into me. I raised my hips to meet him and his hands dug into the sheets. His breath was so hot on my face. I grabbed his hips and we found a steady rhythm.

Again our minds connected but this time it caught both of by surprise. One minute I was looking at him, and then I was looking at myself through his eyes. So much power. I pulled his head down the rest of the way to kiss me. I wanted to have every part of him. I ran my hands over his thighs and then up his smooth chest. His breathing was picking up and I could feel us both start to come again. I put my hands on his face and pulled away from the kiss. His eyes were black again but this time there wasn't hunger for blood, just for me.

He started to thrust harder and I put my hands on his hips to slow him down. "Slower." His breathing sped, but he slowed down. I wanted to feel this way forever and he agreed. I lay there just holding his face in my hands and stared into his eyes. His skin was hot and his power was riding all over me. His breath was racing. This orgasm caught me off guard. It hit me all at once and rode over him. I held onto him as tight as I could and he thrust himself into me one last time, letting his release go. I felt it combine with mine and I almost couldn't breathe. "Nicklas!"

I held onto him tighter and he lowered himself to my left side. He held one arm on the small of my back, pushing me closer to him and the other he put behind my head. I tucked my head into the curve of his neck. I was shaking again and he held me. I felt completely consumed by him. I couldn't tell if I was the one breathing or if it was he. For the time being we were one person. Our breathing slowed and he gently pulled my head back so that I was looking into his eyes. They were blue again, but this time I could see myself in him.

He smiled, "Does this mean you'll be my mate?"

I laughed, "Will you give me a little time to think it over?"

His smile grew, "Of course."

I tucked my head back into the curve of his neck. There is nothing better than having someone holding you in bed. To have their skin against yours and to feel their heart beating into you. It's the little things in life that I enjoy and this I was going to enjoy until I was pried from his arms.

We both lay on the bed, in each others' arms, until I heard the downstairs hall clock strike one. I sat up. "Oh my god, the vision."

Nicklas rose beside me. "What about the vision?"

I paused for a moment to clear my mind and then answered him. "In the cave, when you saw me with my hand on the crystal, I was having a vision."

He ran his hand through my hair. "You had a vision in a vision?"

I nodded and continued, "Yes and what is going to happen is going to happen around four."

He jumped off the bed. "Well we better get going. Do you have a plan?"

"The man said I would face the Wind and then all four, so my guess is that I can only save the innocents, not stop him. Then we will see."

He walked around the bed and held out his hand to me. I took it and hopped off of the bed. "Where are we heading?" He asked and walked back around the bed to put his pants on.

"I don't know. There was a field and a banshee, eating something. I didn't really get directions."

He had pulled his pants on and buckled them. I was still nude. "Well, get dressed and we'll talk when we get there." He turned to walk out the door.

"Nicklas, where are you going?"

He turned around. "Downstairs to find my shirt and then clean up the mess you made when you broke that vase on my head. You get dressed." He opened the door and walked out.

I couldn't help but smile. It was great being with him. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I really needed someone as much as I needed him. He completed me, brought strength to my weaknesses and loved me for who I was and that in itself was a lot. I walked over to my closet and to the workout clothes section. Black pants, and a dark green tank top. I dressed quickly. Socks, tennis shoes and then walked over to my vanity. God my hair looked like shit although if that was the side effect of having amazing sex, then I would make sure my hair was always messy. I brushed it out and pulled it back into a bun. If it was going to be windy, I wasn't going to worry about my hair smacking me in the face and blocking my view. I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I headed out the door, then the bedroom door and headed down the back stairs. I could feel Nicklas in the kitchen. I stopped. I could feel him and I didn't have to use my powers. I just knew he was there. This was different. I started walking again and headed down the stairs. In the kitchen, he had found his shirt and was loading the dishwasher, which for some reason made me want to laugh. I went to speak, but he started first. "I just noticed it too."

I stopped. "Noticed what?"

He laughed and looked up at me. I knew what he was thinking. He was in my head. "That we are connected"

What the hell? This is too much.

He spoke, "Yes, however, it is a bit interesting as to why this has happened."

I walked over to Nicklas. Not only was he in my head, but his power was too. I could feel what he did on a daily basis. All the vampires of North America were floating around in there and he was connected to all of them. He shut the dishwasher and walked toward me. I could hear my pulse in his head.

"Do you hear this all the time?"

He paused, "Only when I am around humans. It is a reminder of what we need to live."

I looked down at my hands and they were shaking. "Are their voices always in your head." This was getting to be a bit much.

"I am their Master. They are connected to me by their blood."

I almost couldn't take it. He walked over to me and took my hands. "How do you control their hunger? Even I feel the need."

He put his hands around mine. "Just breathe."

I looked up. "Does this change anything between you and them."

He shook his head and answered, "I don't think so. We haven't been connected long enough for me to feel anything from them."

I stepped back. The voices were pounding in my head. Screaming, talking, whispering, I couldn't even tell if they were voices anymore. Static. I put my hands to my head. I was beginning to feel nauseous. He stepped into me and held me to his chest. His warmth calmed the voices, but didn't chase them away completely. "Focus on yourself and you should be able to control what is happening."

He always knew how to calm me down. I focused inward and centered myself. Slowly, the voices and his power left my mind. I was back to my own voice. He spoke, "We should get going, it is almost two and I need to stop at my house." He held out his hands, "Do you have a plan?"

I took a step back and he dropped his arms. "Yeah, I guess I am out to save a banshee. We're meant to fight the Elements later." I closed my eyes and stretched my mind out to find the banshee and found him no where near a field, so perhaps he doesn't arrive there until later. I completely pulled back, turned and walked toward the hall closet. I needed a coat. Nicklas waited for me in the kitchen. I returned with my black pea coat and took his hands. "Your place?" He shook his head and I opened my mind and focused on his house.

We were at his door instantly. His guards, this time, weren't trying to kill me. They instead didn't move from their positions on either side of the door. I dropped his hands and put mine in my pockets. I should have grabbed gloves. Nicklas walked up to the doors, I followed and he opened them.

Charles was on the other side, "Nicklas! Are you okay?" I think Charles was the only one that called him by his name and not master. Nope, I take it back, Mona did as well. Charles glanced at me and then back to Nicklas.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm fine." He entered his house and I followed. Again, Charles looked at me and then back to Nicklas.

"We lost our connection with you for a while."

Nicklas was walking toward the staircase, but I stayed by the doors. Charles was on edge and I had a feeling that he was focusing that on me. Nicklas stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned back around. I could feel her before she came into view. Being connected with out warning to Nicklas was going to take a bit to get used to. Mona walked out of the conference room, saw Nicklas then Charles and finally locked her sights on me. I could feel her anger. She could smell Nicklas on me and I could feel her, smelling me. The smelling thing was kind of creepy, but then again who am I to judge? Her anger rose and she took a step toward me.

"You are not welcome here!"

I didn't move. This irritated her more and her thoughts were in my head. No they were in Nicklas's. I looked up at him, His hand was on the banister and he was waiting for me to tell him what I wanted him to do. I didn't know. Why do I have to decide? She's your friend, put her on a leash. I turned back to Mona. I hadn't given her the reaction she wanted and she was going to get it from me. She was ready for another match. Her eyes started to turn black and her hunger flashed through my mind as she jumped at me. Nicklas went to intercept her but I held him back, tapped into his speed, froze her and was at his side in a matter of seconds. He looked at Mona and then me. "Well now. Isn't that handy."

I flashed a quick smile. I was too annoyed for a real one. "Is she going to try to kill me every time I'm here? I'm starting to take it personally."

He laughed, started up the stairs and I followed.

Charles spoke again, "Nicklas."

He stopped, turned around, putting his hand on my shoulder as he turned. He wanted me to know what Charles was thinking. I was connected to the both of them. Nicklas answered, "Yes?"

Charles walked to the bottom of the stairs. "What just happened? She had our speed." He looked at me, "You had our speed."

I didn't know what to say. Charles was up the stairs and right in front of me. "There is something different about you."

His gaze was inquisitive and pounding at the same time. He leaned in, ever so slightly and inhaled. Nicklas answered quickly, "Everything happened for a reason and yes there is something different. As soon as I understand what is going on I will let you know."

Charles looked at me this time and his thoughts started to roll to Nicklas. He was telling Nicklas that he was worried that my blood from last night had done something to him and Nicklas fired back that he would ask for his opinion if he wanted it. I could feel his strength reaching out to Charles. It felt like someone was standing on my chest. I took a deep breath and moved away from them.

Charles shuddered and I knew that Nicklas was reminding him who the Master was. Charles dropped his head, walked down the steps and toward the conference room and turned back to us. "Am I allowed to speak freely?"

123456...8