Light and Dark Eternal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need you echoed through her mind so clearly she could've sworn it was said to her right then and there, and not in a dream. I need you!

"Darby?"

Pulled back from the brink, the square popped into focus. She knew that voice, and rose to her feet, slipping the carving into her bag. Turning around she was confronted by an image of her mother and almost started crying. She'd prepared herself, after all she knew what Victoria Blake looked like, but seeing her in the flesh was something else entirely. She looked much younger than her eighty-six years, closer to sixty-six, which just made the similarities stand out more. Her snow white hair was pulled into a braid and her bright piercing blue eyes were glassy, her emotions painted across her face. Even the lines around her eyes and tilt of her head reminded Darby of her mother.

Victoria smiled and pulled her into her arms. Instantly everything calmed. The presence retreated until it was a barely felt whisper, her mind cleared, and the whirlpool drained away. She was at peace. She was home.