Light My Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

“And, if I refuse, what then?” I interrupted to ask.

“Well, perhaps you will change your mind later. I am certainly in no hurry, and I really don’t care one way or the other. Until you decide, we will continue to have friendly dates. You know the usual things, dinner, the movies, then a little heavy petting on the couch. I will not fuck you again, however, until you have sincerely begged me to do so. It would only reinforce the hang ups you already have if I let you use my cock without submitting to it.”

“Well,” I broke in again, angrily accusing, “Well! You’re certainly an arrogant S.O.B.”

“Not at all,” Clyde answered. “Please forgive me if I come off that way. Its just that to be successful, these things must be done in a certain way. Even your agreement to be reprogrammed must be choreographed just so.”

“And how is that, Clyde? How should I signify my consent to your snake oil psychiatry?” I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

“If and when you decide to submit, you will have ready the training tools I will need..., a big dildo, a couple of vibrators, a limber switch I will use to punish any disobedience, a scarf for a blindfold, and a half dozen or so four to six foot lengths of soft cotton rope..., a good quality indoor clothes line will do fine. You will also need a wide leather dog collar to mark you as a sex slave.”

“Also, as my harem concubine, you must be nude and collared when you greet me at the door. Free access to your body is essential if I am to teach you that no matter what the Nuns told you, nothing about sex is really shameful. You must grant me the privilege to use your body however I may wish. As we have our before dinner drinks, and after dinner coffee, and even during our meal, I will take full advantage of that privilege by playing with your boobs and pussy.”

“Good God no, I won’t do that. I won’t. I can’t let a man treat me like that. Its too degrading and humiliating.” I was almost breathless in my denial.

“Ah, but I think you will!” Clyde went on as if I had said nothing. “Every woman has wondered what it would be like to be the abused prisoner of some commanding stud. It is such a sexy thought. A naked woman, all ablush, her legs trembling as she permits an arrogant fully dressed man to play with her nipples and finger her clit. Submission like that can be so terribly exotic. How could you resist trying it? What better introduction into an evening of raw satisfying sex might I offer you? Think about it! Anyway, there are good reasons for what I demand:”

“First of all, my terms for your surrender are humbling enough that I can be certain your decision to accept them is meaningful and sincere.”

“Second, your humiliation is the shock treatment that will loosen the grip of the Sisters of Charity. You have been theirs up to now. If I am to take over, you must accept that I am the one who owns you. When you are serving my dinner naked even tho I am fully dressed; when you spread your legs in order that I might run my finger up and down your slit as you pour my coffee; then there will be no doubt that it is I, not Mother Superior, who is in control.”

“Third, you will need something to think about as you decide what to do. Right now you are positive that you will never do any such thing, but you are intrigued at the possibility. There is something so damn tantalizingly sexy about the picture. Tomorrow and the days after you will dwell on that scene in your mind’s eye. You will wonder what it might be like to be naked and trying to put my plate down before me while I caress your thighs and breasts, or perhaps run a hand between your legs?”

“Perhaps, however, I am not giving you the complete story. Do you know what will happen when I am finished with my meal? Well, let me fill in the dots for you to think about! I will tie you to your bed. While you lay there on your back spread-eagled and helpless, I will manually stimulate you to orgasms. These may not be as shattering as the ones that will come later, but I assure you they will be intense.”

“How will I do that? I will tease you with my hands and mouth. I will French kiss you, suck your nipples, lick your neck, and nibble on your thighs. I will plunge my tongue into your every hole, your mouth, your ears, your pussy, your ass. I will bite your clit and put hickeys on your boobs. I will finger fuck you, dildo fuck you, and vibrator fuck you, until your pussy is in spasms. I will play with your body and your mind until you are racked by an orgasm the like of which you have always wanted but never had before.”

“But a single orgasm will not be enough. I will be pitiless. I will keep those orgasms coming, one after the other, until having my cock becomes your obsession. You will not refuse to suck me then. Indeed, you will beg to do so, and you will willingly swallow my ejaculation.”

“Can you imagine what it might be like Rose Anne? Can you see yourself on the bed? You are tied, arms and legs spread eagled. You are naked and I am sitting astride your breasts. As my fingers tickle the pits under your arms, my hips are thrusting my dick forward toward your raised head. By straining your neck with all your might, your lips just barely capture the tip. Your neck muscles ache from exertion. Never the less you nibble and suck eagerly upon the tiny taste of my penis I allow you.”

“Finally I offer you a larger portion of male meat, and you can suck on the full head, locking your lips behind the glans. No! No!! You are too greedy. I pull my hips away. My still soft member slips from your lips. The salty acrid taste of my pre-cum stays in your mouth reminding you of your loss. You whimper in distress and protest at losing me.”

“You beg me to fuck you. I may or may not do so. After all, this is only the beginning. Your training will go on for many nights. Always, I will be he one who decides when and how and by whom you get fucked. I am confident, however, that in the end you will free yourself from your Catholic guilt, and that it will be my pleasure to fuck you often..., and very much to your pleasure also I might add.”

“And, when the time comes that you have totally surrendered, I will shame you regularly so that you do not relapse into old habits. It will not be easy for you. I will insist that you use your sexiest female wiles to earn my meat. I will make you crawl naked to me, begging to be fucked in your cunt, in your mouth, and in your ass. I will strip you bare and make you dance for me, masturbating, and flopping your big tits in time with the music. You will be my sex slave, my toy, I will do with your body as I please...,AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT ALL IMMENSELY.

My God! You ARE crazy,” I interrupted. I couldn’t think of any other response to such an outrageous proposal.

“No, I’m not crazy at all. How can you know what real sex is like if nobody shows you? You must think on these things.”

“Consider what sweet tortures I will subject your helpless and naked body to.”

“Consider what it will be like to sit astride my thighs with my penis buried in your cunt as I reach for and squeeze those big sensitive jugs of yours in my two hands.”

“Consider how good it will feel to bounce up and down on my rod until a great orgasm washes over you.”

“Consider being on your hands and knees, your full breasts dangling beneath you, jerking and swaying with every stroke of my dick as I dog fuck you.”

“Submission to a man is serious and humbling, sometimes even humiliating, but think on it, the rewards are considerable.”

I just sat there, my mouth open, wondering what to tell this madman. Of course I wouldn’t do those things. I just couldn’t. But Clyde’s description had been so vivid. From somewhere deep in my imagination the first incomplete pictures of sweet little Rose Anne in a sexual frenzy began to flicker in my mind’s eye. A quiet voice in the back of my head was whispering to me how good it might be.

Somewhere in the back of my head a little voice whispered, “Try it Rose Anne, what do you have to lose? Nothing else has worked.”

As Clyde dressed to go home, we hardly spoke. I was struggling with the images of being tied and teased to an endless orgasm, and he was content to allow me to do so. Clyde kissed me hard at the door as we said good night. His tongue probing my mouth made me hungry to have it licking my pussy again. He said he would be back on Friday evening a week from now. We would go to the movies he said..., unless of course I wanted to do something different.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT!” Those words hung in the air, pregnant with possibilities. In that moment I could see myself so clearly. I am naked and tied face down in my bed, a running vibrator shoved into my wet pussy, and a dildo up my ass. Clyde is preparing me for the butt fucking he has promised when the football game he is watching on TV is over.

I was so engrossed in wondering what it might be like to be a love slave, I could hardly do my work as the days slowly passed until the next Friday. All those dirty pictures that Clyde had planted in my mind came flooding back, along with others equally sexy that were created by my own imagination. Every evening, as soon as I got home, I masturbated in the shower.

I left work early Wednesday afternoon and dropped by a hardware store and a sex shop to buy the equipment Clyde said I was to have. By no means had I decided to give in to his extraordinary experiment with my body, but I thought I ought to be prepared if the last minute should catch me still on the fence.

By Thursday, my nerves were shot and I was beside myself. Friday morning was no better, and my nervous exhaustion became worse as the day wore on. The appointed time was almost here. Clyde would be at my door at seven this evening. How would I greet him?

*********************

Clyde returned Friday evening just as he said he would. I did not greet him at the door in the nude. Clyde showed no reaction to at my refusal to play his game, and he never asked why I had not consented to be "retrained."

We went to the movies. I was so on edge, I couldn't tell you the name of the picture or anything about it. I sat there in the darkened theater while my own movie ran through my head.

In my imagination I was the star. I was on my knees on the floor at the foot of my bed. Each knee was tied to a leg of the bed spreading my thighs. Each of my arms was pulled to an edge of the headboard stretching the upper half of my body taught across the bed. My pussy and ass hole were open and defenseless. Clyde was fucking my butt hole. When he was through he whipped my ass and the back of my thighs with the limber switch I had ready for him. I was sobbing, but he refused to stop until I offered to suck him off and swallow his cum. My daydream raced on like that uninterrupted by the action on the screen.

Driving home we hardly spoke. I'm sure Clyde could guess what was going through my mind. Once back in my living room with the lights and music low, we lay together on the couch. He removed my blouse and bra, and stroked and petted my breasts. His hands felt so good, but not as good as when he again opened his own shirt and pressed my breast against his bare chest.

Still, he was cool, even a little distant. Distant or not, however, he was pushing all the right buttons. My cunt was on fire, and I even had a small climax as we lay there. That did it! On my own initiative I pulled down the zipper on his fly, reached into his shorts, and pulled out his cock. I could hardly believe what I was doing, but I was so horny. Totally out of character, I slipped off the couch onto the floor, ready to take that big slab of male meat in my mouth.

"No, no," Clyde said as he pulled my head away. "You forget my terms of surrender..., when you open the door you must be naked, a girl from the seraglio ready to submit to her fate..., it is the only way." He stood up abruptly, put his penis back in his pants, buttoned his shirt, and walked to the front door.

"I will be back at seven next Friday evening," he told me. "It is up to you, another movie, a little petting..., or something different."

'SOMETHING DIFFERENT!' There were those words again. Something to light my fire perhaps? After he left I broke down and cried.

At work the next week, I was even more distraught than before. I was such a mess that several of the girls, and even my boss who never notices anything, asked me if there was something wrong. By early afternoon on Friday, I had decided to do what I must.

When the door bell rang that night I was naked and wearing my dog collar as he demanded. I opened the door cautiously, careful to stand well back, safely out of sight of neighbors and passers by. Clyde would have none of it. He sternly demanded that I step forward in the open doorway with the light behind me. My blush of embarrassment ran from by toes to my hair line. Clyde made me stand there for what seemed an eternity before he came in and took a seat in an easy chair.

I closed the door quickly and turned to face him. "Well now," he said, "Do I have to teach you how a harem girl greets her Sultan! On your knees..., and where are the things I asked you to have ready?"

Oh yes, the dildos, rope and stuff. I had left them in the bedroom.

Clyde frowned and growled at me. "This will not do Rose Anne my darling. You are ashamed of these things and how they will be used so you have hidden them away. You must face up to your perception that a woman submitting to have sex with a man is something shameful. That perception is what I am trying to teach you to overcome."

He paused then, before continuing in the sharp demanding tone of an unhappy first sergeant. "Speaking of shame, I'm not going to tell you again! Get the hell on your hands and knees. Crawl over here between my legs. Take my cock out, kiss it and apologize for being such a sorry excuse for a woman who wants to be fucked."

This wasn't much fun! I considered telling him to get the hell out of my house. I didn't, however, and for some reason I can't explain, I dutifully crawled on my knees to where he stood, unzipped his fly and took out a flaccid cock that was just beginning to harden. As I said before, I don't care for oral sex, but I shut my eyes and kissed the big plum head of his penis.

Swallowing what pride I had left, I apologized in a pitiful whine, "Clyde, I'm sorry. I'm new to this business. Please forgive me. I will do better."

"All right, put it back in my pants and zip me." There was that demanding tone of voice again. "In the future you will call me Sir."

I apologized again, calling him 'Kind Sir' this time.

With his pants re-zipped Clyde took a seat at the table and announced, "I'll have my dinner now."

He was quite right when he told me that this was going to be embarrassing. I must have been beet red all over as I brought out the meal I had so carefully prepared.

"Tonight Rose Anne, I'm afraid you are going to bed hungry. I have been thinking all day about that lovely body of yours, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Come over here and stand by my side."

As he began to eat I stood by his chair, in the humiliating pose he demanded. My legs were spread to shoulder width. My fingers were interlocked on the back of my head as if I was a prisoner of war. With my hands behind my head my breasts were forced up and out, provocative and vulnerable. I was mortified but silent.

Clyde was equally silent, but every so often he would stop eating long enough to fondle a tit or run a finger along the slit of my pussy. This is just too horrible I thought, but as he continued to play with me, I could feel myself becoming aroused and moist. He felt this change also, and he pushed his index finger as deep as it would go into my vagina. He kept it there, leaving me hung on it like a side of beef on a butcher shop hook.

"What is this?" he asked. "I barely touch you and your pussy runs like a mountain spring? You must be a slut! Are you a slut?"

His question was insulting and the way it came snarling at me, my every instinct was to snarl back and tell him to go to hell. For some reason, however, when my mouth opened, the words that came out were not those at all.

"Yes sir, I am a slut sir," I admitted for some reason beyond my understanding

"And whose slut are you Rose Anne?"

As if to remind me of the answer, he flexed his arm, lifting the finger I was pegged on upward, raising me to my tip toes. I teetered there unsteadily.

"Your slut Sir. I am your slut!" I wondered again why I was doing this. Why would I tell this strange man that I was his slut?

Suddenly his finger was out of my cunt, and my feet were back flat on the floor. He brought his hand up to my face.

"Clean it! I can't eat with a hand sopping wet with your pussy juice." He shoved the wet finger into my mouth, and repeated his command. "Suck on it! Suck hard! Think of it as a small cock."

"Why am I doing this?" I asked myself once more, but suck on his finger I did, cleaning it with my mouth. Once finished with his finger, his hand was next. Using my tongue, I licked off the wet that had run down into the palm.

All the time I am demeaning myself this way, I am also debating whether to go on or end this right now. How I must look, stripped to the buff, letting this man play with me like I was his toy..., yet..., my God…, I did feel ever so sexy..., and aroused. Maybe, just maybe, there is something after all to this submission stuff.

I could feel pussy juice running down my thigh. Damn this man anyway! I should have told the arrogant bastard where he could put his "reprogramming," except that having come this far, I was so hot and horny. God help me, with or without 'the big O' I was seeking, I needed the S.O.B. to take me to bed and fuck me.

Abruptly, Clyde stood up from the table and kissed me hard on the lips. Smiling at me for the first time this evening, he took off his belt, looped it around my neck, and led me off to my bedroom. He didn't need to drag me. I was ready. No force was required, but the symbolism of a naked woman being led off by the neck to be fucked and used was overwhelming.

He stood by the bed while I knelt to help take off his shoes and pants. I must have been the very picture of a naked concubine in her master's service. I was still on by knees, when he pulled me between his bare legs, and ordered me caress his cock and balls. I must have been into my role more than I realized because without any hesitation I tenderly rolled his testicles in my fingers, and lovingly kissed the glans of his prick.

"Lie down face up and spread-eagled across the bed," was his next command.

Using the lengths of rope I had provided, he tied each of my arms and legs snugly to the nearest corner of the bed. Next he tied the scarf across my eyes. Once I was blindfolded and tautly strung across the bed, he laid down on top of me, and began massaging my boobs with his hands while he teased my nipples with my vibrator and his tongue.

Long minutes ticked by as he worked his way under each breast and into the cleavage between. Gradually that talented tongue licked its way up the side of one boob and then the other, a journey that he finished at the crest of each tit by trapping the nipple between his tongue and that damned buzzing vibrator.

Next he began a marvelous trip down the length of my torso from tits, to underarms, then to ribs, from ribs on to my belly button, from belly button to thighs, from thighs to behind my knees, and finally all the way to my ticklish feet and toes. God how I wanted him to eat me, and I told him so, but he hushed me, saying I must learn patience. He said I would get a tongue in my pussy when he decided I was ready, and not before.

I screamed at him, protesting that I was ready and needed it NOW, but instead of my aching pussy he licked the inside of my thighs once more, taking little love nips as he went. Time slipped by! Minutes or hours, I could not tell. I begged him. I pleaded with him. "I can't take it. Eat me! I'm about to cum if only you will eat me. Please God! Eat me! Damn you!"

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers