Light My Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

God, God, but it was good, more than I could stand really. Then came a stream of orgasms that flowed through my body until they all merged inside my belly into one gigantic exploding climax like none that I had ever before experienced.

Out of the fog of my emotions I was unsure what happened to me for the next ten minutes or so after experiencing the first real orgasm of my life on the end of a man’s penis. Clyde must have cum right along with me because by the time I was again coherent, he had pulled out of my pussy. Without his cock, my hole felt open and empty and the wet of our mutual juices were running down one of my thighs. I was not yet quite returned to sanity when he untied my hands and lifted me into his arms and carried me to my bed.

Clyde then made love to me for the first time with my arms and legs free. Again he ate my cunt as he had last night. This time. however, I could hold his head as his tongue explored my well fucked cunt licking away the mixture of our love juices. Under the tender stimulation of his tongue, I began not only to recover, but to again climb the ladder of desire. Quietly at first I whimpered for him to continue, then louder and more demanding I began to beg him once more for his cock.

“Oh God, Sir. Please fuck me again. I do so need your cock in me. You have set this bitch free. Take her again. You have made a slut of this bitch, now you must give her more.”

“Well, it would seem we have the good sisters on the run doesn’t it?” Clyde was grinning like a Cheshire cat, obviously please with himself. “All right then, my slut, be my guest. Mount me. Show me how a horny bitch rides a cock.” With that he rolled on to his back, his latest hard-on pointed to the ceiling, ready and waiting for my impalement.

I did not hesitate. Quick as a heart beat, I threw my leg over him and dropped down on the tall pole that waited under me. I took all of him up my sheath in a single stab. I was proud to have done that, and prouder yet when I saw him blink at the sensation of his prick being so suddenly swallowed by my cunt. Seated firmly on his hips, I rode him hard, sliding up and down over the peg of male flesh inside me, and all the while his hands were on my tits, squeezing, mauling, stroking, reminding me that I was his to be used.

When at last my last orgasm had passed, and his seed had once again filled my cunt, we rested in one another’s arms. At the last, I crawled between his legs and sucked his soft meat until we both dropped off to sleep. Once during the night, and again at dawn, he woke me, spread my legs and took his pleasure.

The Sisters of Charity must have taken the night off because there were no longer any voices in my head saying, “dirty, dirty, shame, shame. Instead there was only that great cock inside me, and the orgasms that came in waves, over and over, until I could hardly catch my breath.

****************

The next morning we showered together. I was on my knees drying his legs with his member bobbing up and down under my chin when I could resist the temptation. Leaning my head forward I took him in my mouth and sucked him until I was rewarded with a sweet load of morning cum that I gratefully swallowed to the last drop.

I fixed us a breakfast of eggs and bacon that we ate in the nude. I felt no shame or regret as I sat there, either for my nakedness or for the way I had enjoyed last night and this morning. In truth, I was now quite proud to be Clyde Horner’s love slave and honored to be dining naked with him.

Clyde and I spent that Sunday morning in my bed. First we read the paper, then napped, catching up on the sleep we had missed the night before. I woke up pixyish and full of myself. Perhaps a girl so well fucked ought not tease her sleepy lover, but after making her beg shamelessly for his cock, it is only fair that he suffer a little too. Taken and used as I had been, even a lowly female love slave is entitled to tickle her master’s ribs.

The brute had no sense of humor. He popped me with a pillow. That started a pillow fight, but I didn’t have much chance. The big ox pounded me unmercifully, and then picked me up like a sack of corn and sent me sprawling on the bed.

It’s just not fair. Our men are so much stronger than we. One way or the other the poor girl seems to always wind up on her back with her legs spread. That’s where I was when Clyde slipped between my knees, and dropped the weight of his chest on top of me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms to the bed over my head the same way he did the first night he made love to me.

Until that night, how little I understood about the pleasure of being captured by a sexy barbarian. How far I had come since. Helpless and at his mercy once more, I stared up into the bright blue eyes of the man who held me prisoner, and lost myself there. What else can a girl do but surrender to a man who is on top of her and firmly seated between her legs?

At the very beginning of my training, he had claimed that if I surrendered to him absolutely, he would light my fire. Sure enough, I had, and he had kept his promise. Why had I been so many years making this discovery? Laying there sprawled under his weight, I knew I would never go back to being the independent emancipated modern woman of sexual equality I had been before. Now I am grateful to wear this barbarian’s collar around my neck, to be his to do with as he pleases!

Clyde looked down at me and grinned triumphantly, then dipped his head and licked each of my nipples. Again peering deeply in my eyes, but still grinning, he asked sternly, “And now my troublesome little hellion, are you going to behave yourself?

“Well, maybe,” I answered, grinning back at him. “What are you going to do with me if I don’t?

“Have you forgotten my switch? Don’t you remember how it was to be bent over the arm of the couch with your ass and the back of you thighs on fire? Surely you haven’t forgotten that?”

“No, I haven’t forgotten..., nor have I forgotten what came next.., and that was pretty good. If its all the same to you tho, I’d just as soon skip the switch and do just the last part over again.”

“Oh no my horny slut, you get switched first, then you get fucked.”

“Well, if it has to be that way, so be it. I have no choice,” I conceded, “but you have to promise that every time you whip me, you will fuck me right after. Its a whipped woman’s right to have her master’s tongue and cock pleasure her pussy after she has been punished.”

“What do you know about a woman’s rights Rose Anne? Two weeks ago you were telling me that this day and age there wasn’t any such thing as a female slave. And as I remember you told me you certainly weren’t going to become one under any condition.

“Well, I’ve learned a thing or two since then, and I’ve changed my mind. I may be your love slave now, but remember I work for lawyers for a living. I’m a love slave who knows everybody has rights these days, and surely that goes for poor abused me too.”

“If it is a harem girl’s duty to spread her legs for her owner, then it must also be his duty to fuck her often and well. If it is her duty to suck him until she drains his balls, then he surely has the obligation to eat her pussy. Orgasms! She must have orgasms! Orgasms are what her servitude is about. They are her return, the quid pro quo of the deal, so they must be something she is entitled to.”

“O.K., that sounds reasonable enough,” Clyde agreed. “I accept your terms, but let’s get back to whether my bitch is going to behave, or do I have to dog fuck her until she mends her ways and learns to treat her owner with some respect?”

“Oh, Sir,” I told him giggling. “I fear that your slut is such disobedient trash that she must be dog fucked until she obeys. However, if you will only get your big fat ass off her, she will begin to correct her behavior by voluntarily assuming the necessary position for her lesson.”

Clyde grinned back at me, and rolled away. I turned over onto my stomach stretched face down flat against the bed until Clyde stuffed a pair of pillows under my belly. With my ass raised just enough to expose my cunt, the love of my life knelt behind me between my spread thighs, and began to tease me by running his fingers up and down my swollen and sensitive slit. Never before in my life would I have been ready so quickly to take a cock. Not any more! This is a new Rose Anne! Before he even touched my clit, my pussy was running like an open faucet.

That was only the beginning, however. With one finger still frigging my cunt, he backed away giving himself room to stoop and shove his face into the tender valley between my thighs. His nose settled in the crack of my ass, and his mouth swallowed my wet cunt, all of it. His tongue stabbed in and out, fucking my crack like a little cock. It was only a minute or two before the ‘big O’ hit me, and I was screaming as if I was in pain. It was s-o-o-o g-o-o-o-d I couldn’t help myself.

“Oh damn, damn you Clyde Horner, fuck me. Please! Please! Stick me, stick your cock in me, and fuck me. Oh shit, I’m already cumming. Please Sir, I beg you! If I don’t have you inside me soon my heart will surely stop.”

“Are you going to behave like a good little slut bitch?”

“Oh God, Yes! I’ll behave I promise. Anything. Anything you want. Just don’t tease me any more. Please, fuck me now, please!”

By this time he had crawled up my back, his chest against my shoulder blades, his belly cushioned on my buttocks, pressing me down, helpless under his weight. I could feel him reaching back between my spread legs to guide his member into my hole. He probed and prodded along the crack of my ass with his great blood filled male rod searching for my pussy. Desperately I raised my hips an inch or two more, trying as best I could to help him in his quest.

At last he found the right spot. “There,M-MY M-Mas-ster,” I stammered in my need. “There it is! You have it now. Put it in me. Give it to me..., give me all of it for god sake. Fuck me! Fuck me!”

First, the big round cock head wedged its way between my pussy lips. Then came a powerful hunch of his hips, and three, maybe four, more inches of man meat forced their way inside me. Two more such thrusts and he was all the way in, and the tip of his weapon was pressing hard against the mouth of my womb.

God, how he split me open! He rode my back with his teeth biting my shoulder as if he was a stallion mounting his mare. With a fistful of my hair he yanked my head back that his tongue might explore my ears, inside and out. His other arm jammed its way between my torso and the bed, where its hand found a tit to squeeze and fondle even as the thumb and forefinger pinched a poor suffering nipple. Pinned to the bed on the end of his cock, and unable to move under his weight, I could not respond to the iron shaft that filled my core. I could only bite down on a pillow to muffle my screams in preparation for the orgasms I knew would soon parade across my ovaries. Clyde was nearly as immobile as I. On top of me, flush against my back and buttocks, the length of each stroke of his cock was only an inch or two at the most. I didn’t care. The restriction on his movement would keep him inside me for that much longer, and only prolong my pleasure.

Anyway, I didn’t need any more stimulation. The sensations from being face down and fucked from behind had me going off like a string of firecrackers. I could hardly handle it. By the time my lover did finally fill me with his ejaculation, I think one more orgasm would have sent me into cardiac arrest. All my life I had searched for a lover who would stay with me until I could orgasm. Now, having found him at last, I was the one who could hardly stand the pace or stay the course.

Afterward Clyde remained on top of me kissing my neck and back. Under me, pressed by our combined weight against the bed, his big hands continued to play with my tits and nipples. For a very long time we remained like that, hooked together with his softening cock inside me soaking in pussy juice and semen.

“Tell me Rose Anne, where are the Sisters of Charity now?”

“Oh, Clyde, I don’t know where they went. They’re just gone and that’s all that matters. I’m cured. Oh thank you. You have no idea how wonderful it is to be without them.”

“I’m glad you think that,” he told me. “Its a good sign, but the bad news is that the Nuns are not all the way gone, nor are you completely cured. The Sisters may be in full retreat, but they are probably just hiding in some obscure corner of your head, ready to return the first chance they get. I am not going to give them that chance. I have plans for you next week my love, some small some big, but all of them so sensual and sexually tempting that I am sure you will find both exciting and humiliating.”

“Why?” I asked. “I orgasm now every time you even look at me. Why must you go on humiliating me. I don’t think I like that.”

“I know you don’t,” he answered, “and that’s the point. The Nuns are still there. You are still ashamed of what I make you do. That’s why we must go on. Only when I replace the sisters as your absolute owner will you be free of them..”

“Well then, what is it you are going to do to me?” I asked.

The only answer he would give me was, “Patience sweet thing. You will find out in time, and when you need to know.”

*******************

He refused to discuss the matter further, and after breakfast, we went to the beach for the day. Clyde found a nice secluded spot down at the far end of the state park area where he made me strip off my bra and sun bathe topless. Every now and then someone would walk by and stare at me. I was terribly embarrassed, but I understood that this man was only teaching me not to be ashamed to show off my body.

I must admit that to have my bare breasts gawked at by strange men was pretty exciting. I could see the lust in their eyes, and it made my pussy wet to know that my tits were giving them erections. It didn’t lessen my horny any either that Clyde was playing with my hard nipples when no one was looking. Every now and then I would have a little orgasm. But for my fear of being seen, I would have raped my new owner right there on the beach.

I have such a good owner tho. He could see I was in heat and needed his cock. After everyone else had gone home and dusk was falling, I was allowed to crawl between his knees and give him a blow job. I did so enjoy having him in my mouth, and his cum tasted so very sweet.

****************

That evening Clyde took me out to dinner at one of the more exclusive restaurants in town. We had a bottle of wine and the food was superb. We were enjoying some kind of chocolate dessert with our after dinner coffee when Clyde’s face took on that stern drill sergeant expression I’m learning to expect when he’s about to take charge of me.

“Rose Anne, I want you to go to the ladies’ room and take off your bra and panties. Bring them back here and put them on the table.”

I was stunned. Like most women with big breasts, I feel conspicuous without a bra, and I never go out in public without one even though my tits are reasonably firm with minimum sag. I certainly did not want to parade around this restaurant without a brassiere holding me firm.

To begin with, on the way back from the ladies’ room, I would pass a dozen other tables. When it came time to leave I must walk through the entire crowded dining room. Outside the dining room there was a lobby with a fair number of people, and then there were the men at the valet parking who I was sure would be staring at me as we waited for our car.

I was mortified by the vision of myself on public parade with my unsupported breasts bobbing and swaying under my blouse. Every woman in the restaurant would think I was a whore and every man would be drooling as they undressed me with their eyes.

“Please Clyde…,” I started to protest but the look on his face froze the words in my throat. Dutifully I slid my chair back and started to rise to leave when he stopped me.

“Leave your purse here. You won’t be needing it. Bring your bra and panties back in your hands.”

Damn Clyde Horner to hell! There was no way I could hide a brassiere and a pair of panties in my hands on my way back to our table…, and my sadistic lover knew it. The bastard never misses an opportunity to humiliate me.

“Why don’t I tell the son of a bitch NO?” I asked myself. I knew the answer. If I told him no, at best he would whip me with that awful switch. At worst, he might give up on me, and I couldn‘t chance that. Those weren’t options, they were choices between pain and despair.

“All right damn it,” I decided, “if that’s what he wants, I’ll play the whore.”

In the Ladies room I sought the privacy of a toilet stall. I removed my blouse, then my brassiere, and stripped my panties down my legs. With my blouse back on and rebuttoned, I wadding each undergarment into as tight a ball as I could, and started back to the table with the bra in one fist and my panties in the other. Folds of pink nylon were conspicuously bulging from between my fingers, and my breasts were swaying freely and obviously under my blouse just as I knew they would. I was in full blush, my nipples hardened, and became erect to rub painfully against the raw silk of my blouse. I knew how slutty I must look, and the image moistened my pussy.

The women at the tables I passed were the first to notice. I could see their expressions change as they realized what I must have in my hands, and then a quick shift of their eyes to my swinging tits to confirm their suspicions. A high pitched buzz of female whispers followed me to my table as the women discussed and advertised their discovery. The men didn’t whisper much. Mostly they just stared.

When I finally reached the table where Clyde was seated, his instruction was brutal. “Lay your bra and panties on the table Rose Anne. Put them where the good Sisters of Mercy can see them.”

I had gone too far to quit now. I laid my undies out on the center of the table in plain view. Behind me I could hear a titter run through the audience I had accumulated. To make matters worse this was the moment the waiter chose to bring us our bill. Was that simply bad timing? Probably not! He showed up so quickly I suspect that he was among those who had spotted me coming back from the ladies’ room.

As he stood by our table waiting for Clyde to sign the credit card receipt, the waiter’s eyes were frozen on the two piles of feminine nylon. When Clyde handed the signed receipt back to the waiter he asked, “As sort of an extra tip, would you like to see this woman’s pretty tits?”

That shocked the poor man for certain. As his eyes shifted to my chest it took him a moment two to stammer out his disconcerted answer, Y-yes S-sir, I-I w-would!”

“Open your blouse Rose Anne. Show the man your breasts.”

What else could I do? This modern day Rasputin had me mesmerized. He had stolen my free will, and led me step-by-step into this abyss. I had no alternatives left but to obey him. I slowly pulled my blouse from the waistband of my skirt and began to undo the buttons down the front. Tension was written across the waiter’s face, and I was a bit ashamed of myself when I realized I was actually enjoying teasing him.

I slid my chair back from the table and stood up in front of the now blushing waiter with my back to the rest of the room in order to screen my tit show from my fellow diners. When the last button was undone I opened my blouse wide and held it that way for at least 30 seconds to give this stranger the good look at my tits that my lover had ordered as “sort of an extra tip“.

It was only when the whispers from my fellow diners penetrated the fog that was clouding my mind that the shame of what I was doing sank in. True, I had been showing my naked breasts to strangers all afternoon on the beach, but somehow this high tone restaurant was different, more personal, more humiliating. Even so I think it was actually Clyde who ended my striptease.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers