Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 03

Story Info
Making the best of a bad situation.
6.3k words
4.7
11.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"What's a MacGuffin," I ask, looking down at my clit.

"First of all," my clit says, sounding very annoyed with me, "how do you not know what that is? Second of all, I think everyone is staring at us." I look up as casually as I can manage and smile brightly.

"Is this some kind of quiz?" Rae asks, wincing. "Was that in one of those documents I didn't read?"

"Do you know what that is, Synth?" The taller one is so livid, she's nearly purple. She's talking to me, but she's staring a hole through the side Kerr's head. How can he not feel her staring at him like that?

"Of course I know what the... MacGuffin... is," I say, smiling but wracking my brain. "It's..." Everyone leans toward me slowly as I stall. "..."

"Is it broken?"

"Candy!" Kem steps over to me and grabs my shoulders. "What is this fucking box?" I try to keep the smile in place, but... I swear I know that name. Behind her, Kerr pushes the red button on the box. It makes a tiny puttering sound, and begins to hover in the air.

"Oh," I scream, watching the box. Everyone jumps. "The MacGuffin! It's... Oh my god, that's the MacGuffin. What the fuck is that doing here?!"

"You're doing a terrible job of pretending to be a robot, Frey."

"Right! Uh... Bleep Bloop!"

"Jesus," my clit shouts. "You're supposed to be a Synth, not a Mr. Coffee!" A somewhat-dumbfounded, somewhat-confused silence has settled over the others, but they're about to erupt.

"That's the prototype for anti-grav technology," I say, pointing. Everyone turns back to stare at the unassuming brown box, with the red button on top, hovering quietly in the air. "Developed in 2194," I think, "by Dr. Andrea MacGuffin." Total guess. I know it's called the MacGuffin though.

"Noo, no no no no," Kerr mumbles, raking his fingers through his hair.

"Well," Kem says angrily, "what the fuck is it doing here?"

"She was making some big move," he says frantically. "A lot of what she had in here was sentimental stuff, niche value. Said she was trading up! How the fuck..."

"Kerr, how are we supposed to divide up a box that floats?" Kerr is completely lost. As he melts down in front of me Kem and Rae share a tight nod, and a lot of little pieces fall together for me. Before they can act, I reach out and snag Rae's pistol off her hip.

"Get back," I shout, pointing the surprisingly heavy handgun at the taller woman, "or I'll fill you with... whatever this thing shoots." Kem shoots Rae a nasty look, and all three of them raise their hands. "Not you, Kerr. Grab that thing and get out here." I give my arm a little twinge and Kem flinches, backing further into the vault.

"What the fuck is this, Kerr? I thought we had a deal." Kem seems cool under the pressure, but her brow quickly populates with sweat beads. "Regina's not gonna be happy."

"They were about to kill us both," I say as Kerr joins me at the vault door, MacGuffin tucked under his arm.

"Aww, come on, Kerr," Rae says. "Who're you gonna believe? Us or a damn Synth"

"It ain't no Synth, moron."

"Oh," Rae says, coloring slightly. "I'd still do her."

Kem turns on her, nostrils flaring. "Will you stop thinking about sex for One Goddamn Job?!" I push Kerr out of the vault behind me, and keep the pistol trained on Kem as I slowly back out. "Wait, wait," she cries. "You don't seem like a killer."

"That's why I'm not shooting you," I say defiantly, as I put my hand on the vault door.

"You lock us in here, and she'll find us later. That's a fate worse than death." Rae seems a few seconds slow on the uptake, but she's sweating nearly as hard as Kem once she figures it out.

"How is that different from what you were gonna do to us," Kerr spits, and I go to slam the door shut. Kem quick-draws her pistol and gets a shot off before it slams shut, but a quick pat down over my body tells me I'm not missing any parts.

"Hey, keep going," my clit shouts. "Don't leave me hanging!"

Kerr falls back against the wall, panting. "Were they really gonna kill me?" Inside the vault, the two women pound on the door, their voices muffled. After a few seconds, it goes quiet. We both lean up against the vault door, listening.

Bang.

Bang.

We both just stare at each other as it gets very quiet inside the vault. "Kem had been itching to kill you earlier," I say, looking down at the unconscious form of Marie. "What should we do with her?"

"Leave her. She never saw me. She'll find the two of them in there and think that's the end of it."

"But we're taking the MacGuffin. She'll know there were at least three thieves. Can she track you down? ...Can she track me down?"

Kerr frowned and shook his head. "Rae put a bug in the cam system here to ruin any footage it finds with our facial features."

I look back at the vault door and frown. "Did she already do it, or was she going to do it like.. now?"

"Um," Kerr whimpers. "Shit, I don't know! Shit! I gotta call Regina!" He starts tapping furiously at his wrist, and cuts off with a gasp when I grab his arm and wrench it.

"Who the fuck is Regina?"

"She's the one who..." He trails off.

"...The one who put you in touch with those two? The two who were gonna stab you in the back?"

"Yeah," he says, crestfallen. "She was... sort of... the mastermind."

"Yeeeaaah, we can't call her. For all you know, killing you was part of her plan, and at best, you just killed two of her friends!"

Kerr frantically rakes his fingers through his mane. "What are we gonna do?! We can't leave all that evidence!"

"...I could call my guy. He's good with security systems and-."

"No!" he shouts, backing up. "We can't bring anyone else into this!"

"He's done a lot for me. Some of it less than legal."

"I don't like it."

"Just... trust me. And make sure she's tied up tight. I'll see if he can help us." I shake my head and bring up the display on my earpiece, cursing as I scroll through my contact list.

One tone. Two tones. "Hello, My love. What an unexpected surprise!"

"She's good and tight," Kerr says. "What do I do now?"

"Just... stand there and look pretty," I say, annoyed. "Listen, Guy, I know I have no right to ask it, but I need a huge favor."

"Of course, my dear. Anything I can do to assist."

I take a deep breath. "A friend and I are in some trouble." Kerr looks at me wide eyed. "I got dragged into a theft, and now I'm in way over my head."

"Don't tell him that," Kerr hisses.

"Go... find my dress or something," I shout, waving my hand dismissively. "It's in the other room."

"Did the Synth market take a nosedive I don't know about?"

"Look, I don't have a lot of time to explain, and I barely understand how I got here myself, but... just... can you help us get out of here?" The other end of the line is quiet for a moment. "Please?"

"Are you drunk? You're drunk, aren't you! This is a lark."

"Come on," I cry. "I feel bad enough that I don't even know your name!"

"That's by design, my love I've already called up the elevator. You and your accomplice are to take it down to sub-basement two."

"How the... How do you know where we are?"

"What kind of hacker can't trace a call? Honestly..."

"Oh my god, you do have a sense of humor! You were just fucking with me!"

"I have not yet begun to fuck with you," he says, chuckling darkly. "Don't worry though. We'll have you out of there soon."

"Kerr! Lets go!"

Kerr comes out of the nursery with my red dress in hand, scratching his head. "Thank God that door was always locked," he says.

"Now listen, Freya, this is really important. When the elevator opens, there are going to be a series of buttons. I need you to promise me you won't steal any of them. I can't be cleaning up your messes forever." Sounds more like cahn't when he says it. I sigh as the elevator dings.

***

"You were to right worry. They did not scrub your faces," my guy says. "I can't scrub Maria's memory of you, but that's all they'll have to go on. That and the two corpses in the vault."

"Might have been better if we'd killed her," I say.

"What? No!" It's the first thing Kerr's said in a while. I'd almost forgotten he was here in the cab with me. "No one was supposed to die! That was the plan!"

"No one but you. And me, but I guess I didn't count as far as they knew."

"Fuck," he wheezes. "It was supposed to be simple! Why wasn't it simple?"

"Because people are greedy assholes."

"Women are greedy assholes," he grumbles.

"Amen."

"Nobody asked you," I snarl. The magcar locks into the autoelevator, and it lifts us up onto the top of third track. "I owe you big so it's not like I'm gonna hang up on you in a snit, but if this were any other conversation we were having, this is where I'd do it."

"Noted," he says, and I swear I can hear him smiling.

"What's he saying?" Kerr says, frantically.

"Hey, Guy, can you... like... hack this cab so my friend Kerr can hear you? He's getting nervous."

"I thought you'd never ask," he says, his voice coming through the speakers.

"You little-... you were listening the whole time," I say.

"What an ass," the door handle says.

"Can you tell me what this ridiculous box is worth?" Kerr holds the MacGuffin up in the air.

"Can you be more specific, my good man? That cab is not equipped with cameras."

"It's the MacGuffin," I say.

"I... you what? That's what you stole?"

"Yes?"

"You stole the MacGuffin?"

"Yes?"

"It's priceless! Even just as a collector's item it's priceless, and that's ignoring the fact that it contains technology worth money beyond counting."

"So... a lot?"

"Yes," I say, exasperatedly. "A lot."

"That's assuming you can find a buyer."

"Priceless..." he says, staring off.

"Assuming you can find a buyer," my guy reiterates.

"That's wonderful," I say, "but it doesn't explain why I had to pretend to be a sexbot."

"You know, sometimes I ask myself... 'Self? Why do you do what you do?' This is why. Moments like this."

"I'm really glad I could entertain you, but seriously. Kerr. What the fuck."

At first he doesn't respond, just continues to stare out the window with a soft smile. When I repeat his name, he turns to me and smiles. "Touch yourself."

"What?!" Even as I say it, I know it's not the right response. The right response is the one my body starts doing of its own accord. There's a moment, just a moment, where my mind and body are heading in different directions, but I know which will win out when I try (and fail) to look him in the eye. When I feel my hand sliding up my own thigh. Fuck me running, I'm his.

"Two fingers inside yourself, and touch your breast too. Whichever is more sensitive."

The bottom of my dress is pulled up and out of the way in seconds, and it only takes me a few more to work my left arm out and around the spaghetti strap so I can be bared and touching myself for him. My mother would kill me right now.

My guy clears his throat. "If this is a bad time, I can-"

"No," Kerr interjects. "I want you to hear this. I want her to know you're hearing it too."

"Fuck," I mutter through gritted teeth. Why does that make it better?! God, I'm fucking sloshing down there!

"Three fingers," and it's in there almost before he finishes saying it. I slide down in the bench seat a bit and kick my foot up against the front of the passenger section. "Now that's priceless." Out of the corner of my eye (since I can barely manage to look at him), I watch his lips turn as my clit begins to wake up.

"Fuck you too, buddy! I was here before you, and I'll be here after y-mmmMMM!" My clit cuts off as I move my hand down from my breast and clamp my fingers around her. I whimper gloriously as I stroke and finger myself.

"No," Kerr says. "Don't touch that."

"Pleeeeease," I mewl, but it's a pathetic plea. He shakes his head, and my fingers are back on my nipple, twisting and tweaking, almost immediately.

"May I make a suggestion?"

"By all means," Kerr says, leaning back with a broad smile. "Suggest away." Suddenly, the magcar swerves hard to the right, and seconds later, swerves right again. "Don't stop," he says, incredulous at my shocked pauses.

"In a moment, you're going to pull over one more time, at which point the cab will slow to a stop. You will be able to exit the car on your right, though I recommend you be careful. The drop off is quite steep."

"Exit and do what?"

"Fuck in front of a thousand people a minute," I whimper, as embarrassed as I am turned on. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Clever girl."

"Fuck," I say, as I feel inertia toss me to the left, and then forward. As the car pulls to a stop, the gull wing door on my side swings up and out. It takes a lot of effort to stop touching myself for him long enough to step foot outside.

"Won't someone call Magway Assistance?"

"No. Do you want me to explain why, or do you want to step outside and fuck a woman on the hood of a car in broad daylight?"

My stomach attempts to exit my body through my throat as I step out of the car. Three full steps would take me straight off the edge of the mag highway, with no railing before a 300 ft drop. I sidestep along the cab until I reach the front. The intense rush from fear only heightens the high, and watching Kerr stride purposefully toward me completely flattens me Metaphorically.

"Pull your tits out," he says, as he pushes me forward. My palms smack against the fiberglass hood, and I squeal as he yanks my skirt up over my hips. I pull down on the front of my dress so hard that the one remaining shoulder strap snaps clean off. My nipples are as hard as rocks as he penetrates me, immediately launching into a furious fucking that gives my moaning a staccato quality.

I grab hold of my clit, stroking with one hand while bracing with the other, but my attention is completely on the nearest lane of traffic. Several cars per second blow past me, the faces inside completely indistinguishable. That doesn't stop my imagination from painting a shocked expression on all of them, and why does that make it better?!?! My orgasm hits hard and fast, and kind of out of nowhere, and my knees want to buckle so badly.

Almost all of my weight shifts forward onto the hood of the car. I manage to pull my eyes away from the constant stream of disapproval to look back over my shoulder at him, and his sneer is grotesque. He thinks he's doing this to me! ...Fuck my life if he isn't right!

His lips are moving, but his mutterings are too quiet to be heard over the wind from so many cars. His mouth forms the word 'fuck' pretty fucking often, but I can't make out any other words. Can't tell if he's cursing at me or women in general either, but I so don't care right now. The only thing that matters is the thunderously authoritative way he's imposing his will on my needy cunt. God, even the way his balls slap against my fist, as I mindlessly jerk on my clit, is a huge turn on.

I have to look away when I can't take him seeing how much I like this anymore, but looking forward at the traffic is barely better. Part of me wants it all to slow down, so less people see me like this, but those few could see it better and what the fuck am I thinking?! My head drops to face the hood, letting the curtain of my hair shield me for a moment. I grunt as Kerr thrusts deep into me and curls over my body. His fist tighten in the hair on the top of my head, and his lips graze the edge of my ear as he pulls my head back up.

"No hiding for you, slut. Show your little whore face to all the nice people, and be sure to give them your best smile." Fuck! Fuck, fuckfuckfuck!! "Are you about to cum again?" His tone implies disbelief more than inquisitiveness and I whimper, feeling it building again. "I'm barely even fucking you. Is it just the feel of my cock in there that has you drooling a puddle on the hood, or are you so much of a whore that you just can't stand the whole fucking world not knowing?"

"Yes," I whimper, and immediately cry out. Admitting it felt soooooooo gooooooood, and fuckmerunning herecomesanotherorgasm fuckfuckfuckfuck!

"You are a whore! I mean, it's one thing for me to say it, but you're really earning it today!"

"Yes," I scream. "Fuck! I'm a whore!"

"Would you fuck a dog if I told you you had to?" His voice is absolutely dripping with derision.

"Fuck!"

"That's a yes," he scoffs.

"Frey," my clit squawks, "yer choking me!" My head starts to spin. It feels like the cars are running circles around us. Kerr shoves my face down against the hood, and my eyes roll up in my head as he goes back to pummeling my cunt with that magical piece of fuckmeat.

"I am gonna break this hole," he grunts. My cheek and tits scream from being dragged up and down the hood every time he splits me open. My nipples are on fire from the friction. Fuck, I love the pain! "This is my hole now, do you hear me?"

"Ye-e-e-e-e-es," I scream, at the top of my lungs as my body shudders violently. I gush down my thighs, and over the fingers still clenched tightly around my straining clit. Another fucking orgasm.

"I'm not even sure if I should be proud of this," he says. Both of his hands are on my hips now, as he decimates my fuckhole . "Does it take any actual skill to make you cum, you little cunt?"

I want to say no, but I can't quite seem to make my mouth and lips work. It feels like they're stuck open. Distantly, I think I can hear myself bellowing, but it all feels so far away. Behind me, Kerr's pistoning hits a crescendo, and he lifts my back end completely up off the ground. The red leather pump falls off my left foot as he roars into the air. God, everything about him is fucking primal.

Suddenly my world rocks as he drops me, and I tumble down in front of the car. "Thank you," I mumble. My arms swing out to find him right next to me, and I wrap one around his thigh. "Thank you." My left hand slides up the front of his other leg, finding his dribbling cock before my eyes can focus enough to see it. "Thank you." I purse my lips, and lay grateful kisses along the side of his whoremaker. "Thank you." His cum begins to drip out of me, and pools below on the concrete.

***

"Welcome back, Freya!" my blue couch pillow says, " and who is this?"

I reach up and pretend to touch my earpiece. "No, remember Frannie? We're canceling the order for Kerr Shaughnessey."

"Hello Kerr," says the entire peanut gallery. I catch myself staring and waiting for him to respond, but he's oblivious to my awkwardness.

His eyes widen as he wanders past my couch and into my kitchen/dining area."Oh my god, you have two rooms!"

"Well yeah, I own a business." I double check the lock and spend a few extra seconds watching the hall cam to make sure no one followed us.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers
12