Lighten Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily cocked her head and folded her arms. "I'm not leaving. Not until you start making sense. I'm worried about you!"

At that, I saw a spark light in April's eyes. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. She licked her lips and flicked her eyes toward Lily. Was my filthy fuck angel thinking what I was thinking? Could I really cross that line?

I had an internal war. It really was a line to cross--a bigger and bolder line than anything I'd done with April. That was all perverted, all raw, all totally depraved, but for most people outside of my father's church, it was all ok. Maybe not the way everyone wanted to fuck, but ok all the same.

Incest, though. That was something different. That was not just wrong at my Dad's church, but wrong at every church and to most normal people in society. That was one of the basic laws of civilization: don't do your family. How could I cross that line and still look myself in the eye?

And then the fuckbeast inside growled, "How could you give up your sister's sweet virgin cunt? Teach her like April taught you."

Fucking right.

I nodded at April imperceptibly, and a huge smile spread across her face. "He can't explain it, Lily dear," she said. "But we can show you."

She reached back to the storage room door and flicked the lock, then walked over to Lily, her hips swaying and voluptuous breasts with every step. God, she was a knockout. I wanted to devour her. I wanted to take her out and fuck her on the altar, an offering of her perfect flesh.

"Lily, have you ever kissed a boy?" she asked.

Lily shook her head no, her eyes turned shamefully to the floor. I thought I saw them flick upwards a few times to April's sweet round cans though. Who could blame her? The curve of her breasts was what dreams were made of.

"A girl?" April said.

"Never!" Lily's cheeks were bright red.

April bent over and kissed Lily. My sister pulled away, but April put her hand on her chin and didn't give her anywhere to go, just opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against Lily's closed lips.

I put my hand out, resting it on Lily's shoulder. I whispered, "It's ok, sis. It's good. I promise."

After a few awkward moments, Lily's eyes cut towards me. I smiled at her and ran my hand over her face, brushing her dark hair back, running my fingers through it. She relaxed, her lips parted, and soon April's tongue was deep inside her mouth, and as I watched Lily untensed, closed her eyes, and actually started to kiss April back. April settled in, straddling Lily's lap, her knee right next to me. I put my hand on her thigh, feeling her smooth, naked skin.

My sister's first kiss, I thought, was with my naked fuckslut girlfriend. Things were looking up for me.

Within a minute they were both breathing hard, their lips wet with saliva, their tongues battling for supremacy. My cock got harder and harder, and soon I was subtly stroking it under the choir robe.

April pulled back and Lily looked at her with longing, her cheeks flushed, almost panting. She could have gotten up then. Could have pushed April off and run to the door. Could have turned to me for help. I would never have forced her to do something she didn't want to.

But, like me on the mountain, her resistance came from what she had been taught, not from what she actually wanted.

She looked at April expectantly.

"Very good, Lily," April said. "You're a natural, like your brother." She looked over at me and saw the movement under the choir robe at my waist. "Looks like he is enjoying the show too."

She reached down and ripped the robe of my lap with a flourish, and there I was, stroking my cock in front of my sister.

"Oh my gosh," Lily said, her cheeks reddening now from embarrassment. "That's his thing!"

April ran her fingers through Lily's dark hair and said, "Not his thing, darling. His cock. His thick, juicy dick. His fuckwand. His jackhammer. His meat stick."

Lily actually giggled as April kept naming increasingly ridiculous words for my flesh rocket. And then Lily shocked me. "I didn't think they would be so big."

My innocent little sister, thinking about cock. Impressed by my cock. Somehow just the idea made me hornier.

"Oh, they're usually not, baby," April said. "Your brother is a very special specimen. He's got an incredible piece of meat between his legs. I'm a very very very lucky girl."

She kissed her on the lips again, almost chastely. "And maybe you could be too."

Lily's head jerked back, eyes wide. "I can't touch his thing! He's my brother!"

April nodded understandingly. "True. He's your brother. And it would be very very naughty for you to, say, stroke his dick." She reached over and placed her hand above mine, her fingers a dainty cylinder around my shaft. I moved my hand, and April kept stroking, just fast enough to keep the pressure on my dick, but slowly enough that the push and pull of my skin, the growing precum drops at my cockhead, the thick veins and purple head, all were clearly visible.

I looked at Lily. Her eyes were locked on April's hand, and she unconsciously ran her tongue lightly over her upper lip.

April wiped the precum on her fingertip and popped it into her mouth. "Shit, Lily, your brother's juices are the best I've ever tasted. So sweet and salty. Can I confess something? I almost never let a day go by without licking at least a little bit his jizz."

"Really?" Lily breathed. "I thought it would be like pee."

April grinned wickedly. "No, this isn't like that." The she whispered "But I don't mind his piss either."

She ran her fingertip over my cockhead again, collecting a few more drops, and quickly brought her finger up to Lily's open mouth, shoving it inside. "See?"

Lily pulled back, startled, but I could see the precum was gone off of April's finger already. Lily stuck her tongue out, rubbing it with the back of her hand. "No! That's disgusting! I can't do that!"

April laughed and kissed Lily again, her hands running across my sister's collarbones. "OK," April said. "More for me."

She didn't get off of Lily's lap, but she folded over at the waist, leaning over and sucking my cock into her mouth. I knew she was getting a mouthful of her cuntjuice too, since she had only stopped fucking me a few moments ago, but of course that only spurned her on. Her head bobbed up and down, and she played up how much I was stuffing her mouth, loudly vocalizing and gurgling each time I hit the back of her mouth: "Ug ug ug ug ug." It wasn't the deepthroating she'd been giving me earlier, but it was a sexy show: wet and sloppy and designed to look filthy.

She slowly sat up, long strands of spit and precum stretching from her lips. She broke the strand with her fingers, playing with the viscous liquid, then tried again to stick them in Lily's mouth. This time, though the fluid was thicker and more voluminous than the drop of precum, Lily formed her mouth into an inviting O. She actually accepted it, sucking on April's fingers.

"Good girl," April said. "It's not so bad, is it?"

Lily shook her head no, but refused to look up. April took her chin in hand again and tilted her head up.

"Lily. Baby. It's ok. This is natural. This is good. It's ok to enjoy it. It's ok to feel good."

Her hands drifted down to Lily's back, and I could see her working the zipper down the back of Lily's dress.

"Come on, sweetie," April said. "Let's just get a little more comfortable. You can stop anytime you want to."

I'm not sure if I believed April would hold to that (though I would make sure she did), but Lily, to my surprise, nodded. April stood up and Lily shifted her hips so that April could pull the dress up over her waist and above her head. My younger sister tried to fold herself up, one hand covering her lap, one across her chest. I could see the waistband of her blue cotton panties, and the plain white bra she wore. She didn't have April's pornographic curves, that was for sure, but her body was slim and tight and super goddamn sexy all the same. I could see now that my earlier estimation had been pretty accurate. Pert B cup tits, rising primly from the bra, looked good enough to eat, and I suddenly realized how April must have felt on the mountain. I wanted to not only taste Lily's succulent virgin flesh, but to defile it. To ruin its innocence and let it know what it was really made for. I wanted to ravage her.

But to my credit, I didn't. I let April continue to control the pace. She knew defiling virgins, and she knew women. I had a feeling Lily would at the very least be sucking my cock soon.

"Well fuck, Lil," April said. "You have a tight little sexy body, don't you?"

Lily shrugged, and April said, "Look at me."

Lily's wide and innocent eyes angled up, and April smiled widely. "You're beautiful. Did anyone ever tell you that?" Lily shook her head no.

April pulled her up off the couch. "Paul, tell your sister what a fucking sexpot she is." She stood my sister in front of me and went behind her, but her hands were still running all over Lily's skin, tracing each area of her body as she spoke. "These slender but toned arms. This taut little stomach--makes me wish I were ten pounds lighter. These creamy white thighs." She turned her in three-quarter profile. "Thus fucking tight, round little ass. What do you think of your sister's body?"

I waited until Lily made eye contact with me and said, "You're gorgeous, Lil."

April kissed her again, and I know however uncomfortable Lily was, she liked those kisses. "Lily, you're a little teen all-American goddess, aren't you?" April asked.

Lily shrugged again.

"Tell me you're beautiful."

Lily whispered, "I'm beautiful."

"Tell me you're sexy."

Her cheeks were red again, the blush across her collarbone and neck too. "I'm . . . I'm sexy."

"Tell me your pussy is getting wet standing here in your underwear."

Lily panted, "No!"

April, back behind her again, reached around and cupped Lily's bra-covered tits, squeezing them, and whispered in her ear, "We can see it, Lil. You're soaking through your painties like a common slut."

One hand kept her breast cupped, and the other slid down her firm stomach, fingers diving under the waistband of her panties. Lily gasped, but her head leaned back onto April's shoulder, and my whore girlfriend began kissing and sucking on her ear. I could see her fingers moving gently under my sister's underwear, and the sexy sight had me stroking my cock again.

"Ooo, look," April whispered. "Your brother likes that. Do you like him watching?"

Lily started to shake her head no, then changed it to a yes.

"OK, baby. Let's let him really watch then."

Her hands quickly pulled down Lily's panties, and my sister's cunt, mostly covered with a dark muff of pubic hair, came into view. April's hand was back rubbing the tight pussy before the underwear had hit the floor.

"Well, Paul," April asked. "Is it a sexy little cunt?"

"Your cunt is so fucking hot, sis," I groaned. Lily's lips twitched in a smile, her eyes narrow slits as she watched me stroke off and I watched my girlfriend rub her honey pot. "Take off your bra," I said.

Lily waited for April to move, but April kept her hands down on my sister's hips and cunt. She whispered in her ear, "My hands are busy, baby. You're going to have to do it yourself if you want him to see."

I thought that would be the end of it. That Lily might be ok to let things happen to her, but wouldn't be an active participant. Up till now she had allowed April to control and move her body. But after a moment, her hands reached back behind her, and I saw the bra go slack. She dropped her arms and it fell to the floor between us.

God, those tits. Much smaller than April's big fucking knockers, but so perfectly shaped. They sat high on her chest, round like hills, small and pale pink nipples sticking up like buttons. She was an all-American teen: tight and taut and smooth. Whereas April had a pornstar's big nips, broad areolas, and sex doll proportions, Lily looked like she could have been carved by an Italian sculptor. Even her naked body seemed somehow virtuous and divine.

And I was going to teach it just what it was made for.

April moved one hand up, licking her finger and tracing it around one of my sister's nipples. Lily's hands instinctively went back to her tits, but instead of covering up like I thought she would, she clutched at her own nipples, softly rolling them between her fingers. She let out a contented little sigh.

"Fuck, little sister," I said. "Your body is incredible! I want to touch you so bad."

April said in her ear, "You hear that, Lil. Your big brother wants to touch you. He wants to run his hands all over your naked tits, and squeeze your round little peachy ass, and maybe touch your little muff too, like I am. Does that sound nice?"

Lily didn't reply. She seemed to fight against herself, and then the devil on her shoulder won. She leaned over and kissed me, full on the lips.

I almost popped right then, but I somehow held off. I don't know how April did it so quickly, but my church-going virgin little sister and I were both naked and kissing, and it was so. God. Damn. Good.

She didn't have the experienced technique of April, but her inhibitions were dropping faster than her panties had, and she had enthusiasm going for her. The pressure of her lips was firm and insistent, and when my tongue pushed against her mouth, she opened up to receive it. April pushed her lightly forward, and soon Lily's knees were on the couch next to me. I lifted her up so that she was straddling me and let her sit on my legs, my hard dick between us, first just standing hard in the air, and then suddenly it was pushing against her stomach as she slid closer to me. My hands were on her ass, then up squeezing those firm teenage tits, then running through her hair.

April sat down next to us, one hand on Lily's back, one hand stroking my cock as my sister and I continued to make out. When Lily pulled back to catch her breath, her eyes were wide but shining with what I recognized as pleasure.

"Look at you go, you little slut," April laughed. Lily smiled shyly. I couldn't believe my sister was actually into it. April leaned over and kissed her tits, circling around and then sucking on the hard nipple. "You like it?"

Lily gasped again. "Oh my gosh, yes."

I ran my fingers lightly up and down her side and said, "Lily. There's one other thing. If you're going to free up your body, you have to free up your mind too. No more 'oh my gosh.' Say what you really and truly feel. Knock down all your walls and you'll see just how good this all can be."

She nodded, and I leaned forward, my head down next to April's to suck her other nipple into my mouth.

The sharp intake of breath was sexy, but even better was hearing my sister truly start to let herself loose. "Oh. My. GOD," she moaned.

April sat up. "Fuckin' A right, baby. It's the God of COCK in front of you."

She grabbed April's wrist and guided it down to my dick, and suddenly my naked little sister was squeezing her first cock. My cock.

"You feel how it's hard and soft at the same time? Smooth and rough? Thick and . . . well, just fuckin' thick?"

Lily nodded. "Yeah."

"You like it?" April asked. Lily nodded again. April kissed her hard on the mouth, pinching her nipple between her fingers. "Make me believe it then, slut."

"This thing--"

"Dick."

"This dick feels so good."

"How good?"

"Really . . . damn . . . good."

Her hand was running up and town my shaft now, and as much of a turnon it was for my baby sister to stroke my cock, if she kept going it was going to hurt. She wasn't as attuned to keeping it lubed and wet as my fuckwhore April was.

And besides, my legs were getting wet from the dampness spreading between Lily's thighs, so I rolled her over onto the couch next to me. She looked hurt. "Was I doing it wrong?"

"No baby," April answered for me. "We just want you to feel good now too."

She slid to her knees and crawled between April's legs.

"I just really want to lick this pussy." April pushed Lily's knees apart and exposed her tight little slit. I shifted my hips toward her and allowed my fingers to feel the soft, dark pubic hair at her crotch. It was long and curly, so different than April's neatly trimmed bush.

April bent forward and softly kissed Lily's pubic hair, her thighs, working her way slowly toward her pussy. I watched carefully, occasionally turning my head to kiss Lily, whispering to her, "Doesn't that feel good, sis? April told me she's licked lots of pussies before. You're in good hands."

Lily whimpered, but her hand reached over for my cock again. I told her to spit on her fingers and she did, daintily at first. I added my spit, and I pulled April's head up by the hair so that she could add her spit. I made Lily spit in her palm one more time, this time a nice dollop of saliva, and then I guided the hand back to my cock.

"Fuck, sis, that feels better. Nice and wet. You've gotta keep this thing lubed and slick so it feels good, ok?"

She nodded, and from between her legs April said, "This pussy is pretty wet too."

And then she dove down, her tongue wide and flat against Lily's pussy lips, licking up and down like she had a dripping ice cream cone. Lily tensed, her hand freezing on my cock, her back arched, her round tits standing at attention. Then she moaned. "Oooohhhhhhhh."

I smiled, kissing a nipple, and said, "Feels good right? This is what our bodies were made for, not kneeling and praying."

She shook her head yes and moved her hands to April's hair, pulling my girlfriend's head against her cunt more tightly. April pulled back just enough to say, "Help me out here. Play with her clit." Then she attacked my sister's pussy again. Her tight pink slit was starting to open up, and April alternated between kissing, licking, and sucking on her pussy lips with pushing the tip of her tongue inside. I reached around behind April, cupping my girlfriend's cuntmound, allowing her juices to coat my fingers (and briefly dipping them inside her wide open snatch) then brought my hand to Lucy's pelvis, my fingers running small, firm circles at the top of her slit. It wasn't long before her clit was a little more exposed, and the little spirals I formed with my wet fingertips made Lily buckle and shake. April sucked hard on the cunt while my fingers moved like a jackrabbit on the clit, and then Lily's whole body contracted, her legs squeezing tight around April's head, her abs clenching, her hands grabbing the fabric of the couch and squeezing.

It was her first orgasm.

The shuddering tension went on for thirty seconds, and then she collapsed back against the couch.

April popped up and kissed my sister hard on the lips, giving her a taste of her own cuntjuice. I watched their tongues writhe sensuously around each other, and then I leaned forward. April kissed me, and I could taste my little sister's cunt on her lips. She was sweeter than April, almost clean tasting. I turned my head and kissed my sister too, and she kissed me back just as passionately.

April watched us making out and said, "Fuckin' A, Lil. You just came. How was it?"

Lily settled back, her eyes half closed, like she had just been drugged. "That. Was. Incredible. Can we do it again?"

April laughed, "Oh, baby, you've got a little slut inside just waiting to be loosed, don't you?"

Lily didn't look overly embarrassed this time. She was too happy. She just smiled. "Maybe I do."

April spent the next few minutes helping Lily discover the wonders of her pussy. She leaned back down on her hands and knees again, licking, sucking, penetrating, first with her tongue, then with her fingers. It was incredibly sexy to watch, and after a few minutes I couldn't take it. I moved around behind April like a train and spent a few moments licking her pussy and her asshole. She was soaking already, but I knew how much she liked oral play, and I wanted to reward her for what she was doing to my sister. Then I stood up and pushed the head of my cock against her pussy.