Lighting a Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Relax, Miss Beth," the Japanese girl softly whispered, leaning so close Beth could feel her hot breath on her cheek. "Let Tameka make you feel good."

That was the problem. She already was. It felt that the massage turned sexual. With each touch the sensations grew more powerful. Did this girl know the effect she was creating? When her oily hands eased Beth's legs further apart and the woman embarrassingly realised she'd have a full view of her glistening sex from her position at the foot of the table.

The fingers danced closer to where they shouldn't and Beth realised her hips were involuntarily rising from the table with each caress, wanting and needing the wonderfully slithering touch that was so close. What would those probing fingers feel like inside her?

Just when her willpower was on its last legs, Tameka pulled away. "Turn over, please."

Disappointment was replaced with anticipation. It was one thing allowing full access to her back...

Her arms nervously flopped beside her sides as she nervously swung around and adjusted her position before lying on her back. She was only too well aware that her hard nipples and glistening labial lips would betray the state of excitement enveloping her.

It was a relief when the young masseuse stayed well clear of her erogenous as she returned to her work. Beth wondered if the problem was in her mind. She watched Tameka through half closed eyes, observing each graceful movement as the young Japanese girl returned her body to a relaxed state. The problem was her mind was still alert.

Her gaze was drawn like a rabbit caught in headlights to the gaping opening in the half-unbuttoned white uniform. Tameka's breasts spilled forward with each sweep of her hands. They were larger than Beth had imagined and from what she could tell if she strained her neck, they were capped with dark nipples. And those tantalising buds were hard, too...

Breathing deeply, she forced her narrowed eyes back to the girl's warm, oval face, only to find that Tameka was closely watching her as she worked. A lick of heat covered her body.

"You like?" she asked, though it was unclear whether the masseuse was referring to her body or the massage. It seemed to Beth that her voice had taken on an amused tone.

She nodded, unable to trust herself to speak.

Tameka held her gaze as she reached for the oil and this time poured the lubrication across the full breasts. She made a show of the action, holding the bottle high and twisting it in her fingers, so that the liquid pitter-pattered across the thrusting mounds, bouncing and then sliding wherever it landed. Beth watched transfixed as a globule hit her nipple and then erotically slide down the hard bud. It was impossible to disguise her gasp of arousal...

Tameka leant forward as her tiny hands followed the liquid, her tantalising breasts spilling forward against the uniform. Beth swallowed deeply, running her tongue across her dry lips as the drug-like rush of excitement fed through her. If she reached up, she could touch them.

She jammed her eyes closed in an attempt to remove temptation.

But the Japanese girl's hands sweeping across her breasts didn't help. They moved at just the right pace, not too fast or too slow. She held them the way a woman prefers, gently cupping the ripe, eager mounds and then reverently sliding her fingers to the tempting nipples. The moment had changed from therapeutic massage to sensual stimulation.

Beth loved the feel of Luke's hands on her breasts but his touch was nothing like this. She loved his mouth on her tits too... and Tameka had such perfect lips!

Oh, God, what was she thinking? She shook her head a couple of times, attempting to drive the thoughts and implications from her mind.

"Miss Beth okay?" Tameka asked. The wicked little smile on her face confirmed she was only too well aware of her client's internal struggles.

Beth bit her lip and nodded. Her overheated body was close to submission and when the young masseuse dripped more oil on her stomach and along her thighs, she began to shake.

Tameka's hands manipulated the liquid, her constant rhythmical caress continuing to build up the tempo. When her fingertips found their way into the dimples high up on the inside of Beth's thighs, the brunette wondered if the girl could sense her inner heat. Her caressing hands seemed to perfectly anticipate each of Beth's illicit thoughts.

They were a fingertip away from her smooth sex, running so delicately in gentle circles that the panting brunette felt like she could fly. Beth was lost. Her hips began to move upwards, pushing her body towards the touch she so desperately needed.

When Japanese girl's fingers suddenly left her, she felt like screaming. She wanted to grab those hands and force them back. Didn't Tameka understand what she needed?

Instead, the young girl was stroking her forehead, like a mother soothing a child. "You ready now, Miss Beth," she said, handing her a drink of water.

Beth greedily slurped at the drink. She hadn't realised just how dry her throat felt. "Ready?"

Tameka smiled as she nodded. "Ready for Tameka special..."

***

Beth's sexual world whirled in front of her hazy eyes. Even turning back onto her stomach had brought a low moan as her hard nipples pushed deliciously into the cool padded leather.

The Japanese girl's uniform lay on the floor beside her, and although she couldn't see the young woman, she'd felt the black leather squeak as Tameka had climbed onto the table and straddled her. The girl had taken her most of her weight on her knees and elbows, but there was no mistaking the feel of her pointed nipples pressing into Beth's heated skin.

She slithered her body from the top of the brunette's shoulders all the way down to the round curves of her buttocks. The result was inevitable.

Beth's orgasm burst on the third sweep of the small body against hers...

"Is good?" the young masseuse murmured in her ear on one upstroke, continuing the exquisitely slow torture despite Beth's climax.

The trembling brunette knew it wouldn't be her last. As the Japanese girl repeated the series of long, oily strokes across the full length of her body she could feel the masseuse's smooth sex begin to press harder as the masseuse ground downwards. She raised her buttocks in response, desperate for the firmer touch of those undulating hips.

One of Tameka's feet twisted around her ankle, dragging Beth's leg wider. When the other hooked around the brunette's left ankle and did the same, she was helplessly spread. The masseuse firmly dug her pussy downwards, humping down harder into that sexy oiled ass.

The brunette gasped as a second orgasm approached, settled and then exploded.

"Want more," the masseuse sexily breathed in her ear. "Miss Beth cum more for Tameka."

Her sex slithered more firmly against Beth as she spoke. Pushed herself upwards, she removed their connection above the waist but enhanced the contact of her sex on Beth's hard ass. She began to thrust down quickly as if she was simulating fucking her client. It was like a piston, each successive hard slap driving Beth's wet sex into the padded table and culminating in a piercing shriek as the brunette came a third time.

Still Tameka wasn't satisfied. Her bucking hips moved more slowly to help prolong Beth's orgasmic tremors but then she was on the move again. Her body twisted, her hands pulled and—somehow—Beth found herself lying on her back. The masseuse grinned knowingly as she pulled at her pony tail and shook her black hair free.

Reaching out to grab the half empty bottle beside them, she emptied the whole of the contents over Beth's lower stomach and glistening mound.

The two women watched the liquid swirl and settle before their eyes met again. The young masseuse smiled wickedly as she sat up on her haunches, dragging one of the brunette's legs up with her. Her long tongue flicked around Beth's big toe. "Tameka fuck you now..."

Beth almost spent again at the words.

When the Japanese girl settled clit on clit and began to grind, she felt a dizzying darkness begin to overwhelm her. This was too much. She sank flat on her back to ease the excruciating tingling inhabiting her body, and the Japanese girl took advantage to angle herself into a better position. Within mere seconds she had the brunette on the verge again...

When Tameka began to suck on her toe and move her hips a little faster, images of Emily and Eleanor swirled across Beth's mind. Then it was Annabelle, dressed in that sexy Catwoman outfit and the two of them masturbating together. Her thoughts jumped to Luke. She should be feeling guilty but the raw, surging power of her arousal eclipsed any other feeling.

She realised that whether the massage was an act of seduction or not, she was a whimpering, willing accomplice. That thought set off another orgasm. Where were they coming from...?

One of Tameka's hands curled under her ass, pulling her tighter. The young masseuse rose up to her knees, pushing her sexually-charged folds harder against Beth's. She fellated her toe like a cock while she fucked harder. Beth's head began to thrash but Tameka didn't let up. She was intent on squeezing ever last drop of arousal from her willing victim.

Her fingers reached for the brunette's clit, expertly thumbing and strumming the slippery nub. When she began to grind down even harder, the table began to bounce and Beth's head swung off the side. If the girl let go of her she'd be hanging upside down. The thought enhanced her burning arousal. All that mattered was the wonderful way the young masseuse was pounding her juice covered sex, milking every last drop of her sweet essence.

The dizziness overtook her...

Sometime later, when her eyes slowly forced themselves open, Tameka was back in her uniform again. The young girl handed her a glass of water and ran her hand over Beth's perspiring forehead, untangling some brown hair from her sweaty skin.

"Miss Annabelle say no use mouth," she explained, planting the softest of kisses on Beth's lips. "But you come back and again. Tameka want teach Miss Beth many things..."

***

The pressure builds

The late evening flight to Spain had passed quickly. Any interested observer would have assumed the three couples were on their way to enjoying a short break in the sun. While it was an accurate assessment, the underlying sexual tension wasn't quite so obvious.

On the face of it, Luke's explanation that Roger was treating them all to a relaxing weekend in the sun understandable. It would allow the three men to put the finishing touches to their approach to the Smithson case in a relaxing environment. That would also help recharge their batteries, while rewarding their wives patience throughout their recent heavy workloads.

Yet Beth couldn't help but wonder if there was more to it.

Or maybe it was that after her recent surprising lack of contact with Annabelle and Em, the thought of spending a full weekend in such close proximity made her feel nervous? Staying together in a large, luxurious property at a five start resort wouldn't provide much privacy. The anticipation was stirring feelings inside her that shouldn't be there.

Any apprehension she'd held at the thought of seeing the two women again had already been swept away. When the three couples had met at the airport, Annabelle and Emily had made a beeline for her and the excited chatter had continued throughout the flight. In the rare moments when she'd had time to think, Beth wondered if her concerns were all in her head. Everything was so natural between the three of them...

"You okay?" Annabelle asked, tapping her hand as the announced of their imminent landing crackled over the tannoy. "You were lost in thought."

"Yes, I'm good," Beth instantly said, trying hard not to give any of her thoughts away as she met the blonde's eyes. Why couldn't she get rid of that knot in her stomach?

"You were admiring my blouse?"

The knot tightened. Had she really been looking at Annabelle's tits? Knowing that the blonde woman had always been able to read her mind made her uneasy. "Yes... well.. actually..." Oh, God, get a grip on yourself, girl. Stop stammering like a confused schoolgirl. "I was thinking how good both you and Em looked. I feel positively dowdy by comparison.

It was partly true, both Annabelle and Emily looked even hotter than usual today. Or was that just the way she was feeling? Dressed casually in blue jeans, yellow blouse and a thin leather jacket, the blonde could easily be mistaken for a model. And Em had completely transformed herself. Those low rise jeans looked sensational on her slim body and she wasn't wearing anything under the white tee shirt. She'd never seen her copper haired friend bra-less.

"Nonsense," Annabelle huskily murmured. The hand she'd placed on top of Beth's squeezed affectionately and her gaze provocatively ran along the cleavage peeking over the brunette's v-neck top. "You look sexy, too. I can't wait to see your body in a bikini."

Beth's blush started at the base of her neck and quickly covered her face. The image of Annabelle in a bikini flitted across her mind but she still managed a non committal reply. "Some sunbathing will be nice."

The blonde turned around in the seat so that she could look directly into her face. "Or maybe we can go nude?" she said, pushing a lock of hair back behind one of Beth's ears. "I believe the villa offers complete privacy. Up for it?"

Beth hesitated. She was usually up for anything but...

"Do I still make you nervous?" Annabelle suddenly asked. Her dark blue-hazel eyes flashed sexily at Beth as she fluffed up her silky hair.

"Nervous?"

"You have done ever since I told you about my predilection for women."

Beth's gaze shot past Annabelle to Emily. She was chatting with an older man across the aisle. And as their three husbands were engrossed in conversation across the aisle, there was no chance of them being overheard. "That knocked me off balance, I have to admit..."

"And did the fancy dress party knock you off balance, too?"

Beth wasn't sure if the heat between her thighs was arousal or anger. She decided it was probably both. "Don't play games with me, Annabelle," she said. Her voice was steadier than she felt.

"I'm not," the blonde said, taking the brunette's hand and smiling into her eyes. "Look, Beth, I just think you and I should have a chat to clear the air. This break will give us both plenty of opportunity to get things off our chests. Then we can get back to being good friends again. What do you think?"

Beth nodded slowly. It was about time. "I think that's a really good idea."

***

The three couples had enjoyed a late dinner in one of the complex's exclusive restaurant and then consumed even more liquor when they'd returned to the house. The huge amount of space available in the villa had ended any worries that they'd be in each other's pockets and the wonderful outside pool and Jacuzzi area was an added bonus.

Beth had felt much more relaxed as a result of her brief conversation with Annabelle on the plane and she hadn't laughed so much for ages over dinner. It had been the early hours of the morning before the couples had retired to bed, not a good idea in view of the plan for the men to meet early in the study to discuss the Smithson case. Roger had promised Luke and Harry a day on the golf course on Sunday if they could finalise all details today.

Even so, Beth had made sure Luke took care of her needs in bed. A girl had to relieve some of that sexual tension somehow. The sex had been tender and loving at first, and then descended into the frenetic fucking they so loved. It was just what she'd needed.

She'd slept until after ten, long after Luke had left for his meeting with Roger and Harry.

After a shower, she felt as good as she had in a long time. Even her apprehension about appearing in the skimpy red bikini had disappeared. It left little to the imagination and knowing that both Annabelle and Emily were 'into' the fairer sex, there was something teasingly exciting about displaying her body. She felt deliciously wicked...

Having adjusted the bikini top and checked her hair, it was a disappointment to see the poolside area empty. The items beside two of the loungers confirmed that both Em and Annabelle couldn't be far away, as did the large jug of Pimms standing on the round white table. Drinking this early? She glanced around and smiled—why not?

Filling one of the tall glasses, she took a long sip and idly wondered why she'd never tried the refreshing cocktail before. Or was it something to do with the hot sun that was close to its peak? Dropping the shades to protect her eyes from the glare, she carried the glass to a lounger and placed it on one side and her bag the other.

This is the life, she thought with a chuckle as she pulled her suntan cream from her multi-coloured bag. I could get used to this. She took another drink before unscrewing the top.

"Want some help?"

Her body jerked at the voice. She hadn't heard Annabelle come outside. "Hi," she smiled. "How's it going?"

"Great," the blonde smiled. She casually sauntered across to the brunette and dropped her oversized blue towel on the lounger beside her.

Beth's eyes covered the woman's silhouetted body as the blonde turned and poured herself a glass of Pimms. If she'd intended to make an impact in her red bikini, Annabelle had stolen her thunder. The gold top barely contained her large breasts and in profile, the pointed nipples that sat hard and high on their peaks stood out like organ stops.

When she bent to place her glass on the tiled floor beside the lounger, Beth's eyes widened. The triangular piece of black material that covered only a tiny area of the taut buttocks pulled tight across the crevice of her ass. She chuckled to herself. Had she nearly sent out a wolf whistle? A woman really needed to be toned to get away with something so skimpy.

Annabelle was...

"So," the woman murmured, her full breasts spilling forward as she leant to take the suntan cream from the surprised brunette. Perching on the back edge of her friend's lounger, she poured a layer into her palms and began to sweep it across Beth's tanned shoulders. "You had a good night?"

"A great night," Beth eventually replied, feeling a sudden intake of breath at the touch. It felt divine. Tameka had been the last woman to rub oil into her flesh. "I haven't laughed as hard as that for a long time."

"I didn't mean when we were at dinner," Annabelle responded, applying more cream to Beth's back. "Ooops, sorry."

"What?"

"I got some on your bikini. Wait a second."

Before she knew what was happening, Beth felt the deft hands unfasten the tie holding her red top in place. A shiver ran through her as Annabelle casually dragged it from her body and tossed it onto the front of the lounger. The sun and soft breeze on her naked breasts felt incredible.

"I meant afterwards."

For a few moments, Beth wondered what she meant, but was content to enjoy Annabelle's smooth touch as she rubbed the lotion into her back. Going topless—being stripped topless—felt wonderfully liberating. She was just helping her with the sun tan lotion, right? Then why was her whole body tingling?

"Afterwards?" she eventually murmured.

"Sure," Annabelle replied, her hot breath caressing the back of Beth's neck. "Here, put your arms on top of your head." She pulled them upwards into place. "Let me get all this skin covered. That sun can burn you before you even know..."

She poured more cream into her palms and covered the undersides of Beth's arms and her armpits. The brunette moaned in appreciation. Holding her hands on top of her head felt so submissive. As if she was allowing the blonde free access to her body. The touch felt more like a massage and although it was different to the one Tameka had given her she could still feel the delicious warmth growing between her thighs.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers