Lighting a Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Morning sleepyhead," Annabelle greeted her as she peeked her head around the door.

Beth's sigh of relief was almost palpable. It immediately turned to exquisite apprehension. Could her heart really beat that fast and not do any permanent damage? Seated at the breakfast bar, the blonde was topless. Her tanned swells thrust out proudly, capped by delicious nipples that stood proud and erect. Another sigh followed the first but this one was different.

It was sexual. Was she really thinking such things? Delicious nipples?

"No men around..." Annabelle grinned by way of explanation, holding her hands out wide so that she was all breasts.

The shiver of arousal made its way through Beth's body lodged itself in her moist sex. Thoughts spilt through her head that shouldn't be there. They intensified when the blonde slipped from her seat and poured two glasses of orange juice. The tiny triangular strip of material that passed for a cream bikini thong left nothing to the imagination. There wasn't an ounce of fat on the round globes of her fantastic ass.

"They made it away for their golf?" she bashfully asked as Annabelle handed her the glass and swayed those tempting buttocks back to her seat. She could hear the croak in her voice, but maybe if they started to chat she could get her thoughts back on an even keel.

"Yes, I managed to wake Roger on time and send him on his way."

Beth nodded, taking a long drink of juice. That was better.

"You didn't hear him banging on your door?"

"He did?"

The blonde grinned. "He was banging on someone's door. Maybe it was Harry's? Anyway, they were late leaving, but after all their drink last night I'd say just getting out of bed was quite an achievement."

"Luke didn't make it to bed..."Beth laughed nervously. Why had she said that? Did she want to talk about what had happened?

"No?"

"He slept in the chair."

"So, you had that big bed all to yourself?"

Beth took a step back, feeling better for having the support of the cool counter surface behind her. Her legs felt weak, it felt. She felt like a moth being drawn to a flame. They were close to having a conversation that she wanted and yet was afraid to expose herself to.

"You used it?"

There it was, out in the open. There was no ambiguity now. Beth put down the glass and clutched the counter edges behind her. Bracing herself. The flood of emotion that swept over her was all sexual. Before answering, another thought occurred to her. "Where's Em?"

"She's gone to the resort reception to book some beauty treatment for this afternoon." Annabelle's eyes found hers and held them. "My treat. I thought it would give us some much needed time alone..."

Beth's grip tightened on the marble counter behind her. "Yes... I used it."

Annabelle purred. It was a throaty, sexy sound. She pushed herself up off the stool and offered her body to Beth's gaze as she finished her juice. "I heard you cum last night. But then that was the point, wasn't it? We heard one another. It was exciting, yes?"

From the way Beth's body was reacting, she realised the words were having the desired effect. She watched Annabelle as she sauntered towards her—the blonde reminded her of an animal approaching its prey. Was that what she was? "Yes," she confessed. "It was exciting."

"Ready for some more excitement?"

The question hung heavy in the air between them. Beth wasn't even sure it was a question—it sounded more like a statement of intent. Annabelle had reached her now, standing close enough to touch. Thank God for the counter supporting her body behind her.

"Well?" the blonde woman huskily asked, raising her hand. She stroked the back of her fingers across Beth's cheek, tracing little circles around the blush that was rapidly forming. Her body pinned the brunette's against the counter. "Want to kiss me?"

Beth swallowed hard at the invitation. The intoxicating aroma of that Alicia Stiles perfume filled her nostrils and it added to the heady feeling of arousal coursing through her. Those glossy pink lips remained a fraction away from hers, as if Annabelle was giving her a choice. It's up to you, she was saying.

Both knew the outcome was inevitable...

Beth nervously nudged forward so that their gently lips brushed. Annabelle's felt soft and tender, just like they had at the fancy dress party. Everything was in slow motion. It seemed that the sexy blonde was allowing her to take the initiative and she wondered if Annabelle could feel the way her body was shaking in anticipation.

Recalling the seductive way the woman had kissed her at the party, she followed suit. It felt so incredibly hot to run her tongue across the contours of those glossy lips, as if she was the one doing the seducing. When the pink lips opened slowly opened to allow Beth's tongue access to her mouth, she eagerly accepted the invitation and licked her way inside.

The kiss was much softer than she'd experienced with any man. Did women do everything better? She wickedly found herself hoping so and the thought saw her tilt Annabelle's face to allow her to make better contact. She angled the blonde's head higher and soon tenderness was replaced by passion and urgency.

"Well, well," Annabelle breathed into her mouth as they eventually came up for air. "It seems I've unleashed the animal in you. I thought women weren't your thing?"

Beth paused for a second, bristling at the words. As much as she wanted—needed—this, maybe it was all happening too quickly? Maybe she needed time to think?

It was as if Annabelle had read her thoughts—but then the blonde always seemed to be one step ahead. Her hand found the back of Beth's hair, wrapping strand after strand of the silken brown locks around her fingers as she pulled her into another kiss. Despite her doubts, the brunette didn't resist. Her mouth devoured the lips that Annabelle presented to her.

Control was passing from one to the other. She felt like she'd had passed some sort of test and now she was going to receive her reward. Dropping her fingertips to her friend's thong covered ass, she widened her legs to accommodate Annabelle's grinding body.

"Good girl," the blonde whispered, dropping her lips to Beth's bare neck.

Beth gasped with each long, slow, sexy lick. Her hands dug more firmly into the toned, hard buttocks. Oh God—that tongue was taking her to heaven and if those hips didn't stop grinding into her then she'd...

Annabelle's hand interrupted the thought. It yanked Beth's head back so that the blonde could stare into her gleaming eyes. If there was any pain, it was instantly forgotten as the woman's rough touch enhanced the bubbling arousal in her body. She felt like a pet being taught a lesson of obedience by its master and even that notion found its way to her sex.

Then one of Annabelle's hands was unbuttoning her blouse, while the other playfully tugged her brown hair for effect each time another button was undone. Dragging the white garment down her back, the blonde left it around her wrists as if her hands were being secured to the counter behind her.

The feeling of submission sent shivers through her, yet was nothing compared to the sensation when Annabelle yanked her bikini top upwards and closed those sexy pink lips around her dark nipple. Only a female could know how to suckle another woman so perfectly. She moved from one to the other, applying just the right amount of suction.

"This is for you," Annabelle told her, briefly slurping off her breast. "Then it's my turn..."

As the words hit home, Beth felt the sexy fingers slithering down her stomach. They paused for a second, but only to work their way inside the top of her thong. Was she really this close to an orgasm even before Annabelle touched her wet sex?

"Want it?" the hot woman breathed upwards as her fingers caressed along the ridge of her tight labia. "Tell me..."

"Yes," Beth gasped, thrusting her hips forward. "Please!"

"Please what?" Annabelle whispered the question. Her mouth gently bit down on one nipple and then moved to the other. Her fingers circled Beth's clit without touching it...

Beth grunted. This was driving her mad. One caress and she'd be there.

"Please," she whimpered, thrusting her hips towards the pleasuring hand. Her voice had that desperate edge that comes with extreme arousal. "Please," she repeated, running her fingers through the woman's soft blonde locks. "Please make me cum..."

When Annabelle pulled away, leaving her so close, she almost screamed out in frustration. "No—" she began to plead, but the hands on her hips saw the words choke in her mouth. Realisation hit her.

"The counter," Annabelle told her, dragging the white blouse away and pulling her body upwards.

Beth gasped as she pushed her bottom up onto the cold surface. This wasn't going to happen, was it? Her breath caught in her throat as she perched on the edge of the counter. Like a drowning man whose whole passes before him, she instantly recalled every sexy incident since meeting Annabelle at the barbeque. She knew that everything had been designed with her seduction in mind, but somehow that only made the moment hotter...

Pulling one trembling leg up and setting the sole of her foot on the surface, she willingly and eagerly offered herself to the sexy blonde.

Annabelle's eyes glanced upwards and she nodded her head. It was as if both women were acknowledging that the chase had come to an end. The sexy blonde's eyes held Beth's as she leant between her wonderfully spread thighs. She loved this moment of lewd capitulation almost as much as she was going to enjoy the young woman returning the favour.

That would happen soon enough...

Beth shuddered at the first lap of that tongue over her needy clit. When she felt the teasing touch a second and third time, the tide was so overwhelming there was no way she could hold back. She bucked her hips and screamed.

"So quick," Annabelle softly murmured, licking at the tasty juices until she felt her conquest's body begin to relax. She lapped faster, changing the pace. "Want another?"

Beth's body fell back on the counter and she widened her legs. Both hands went to her head, grabbing her wavy hair. Oh fuck! She wanted everything this woman could give her.

Annabelle had her legs now, pulling them over her tanned shoulders. Half her body was lifted off the counter as her upper back took her weight. Her tormentor had planted her beautiful head deeper between her legs and was circling her clit with her tongue.

This was a woman doing this to her and it felt exquisite...

Her head shook violently from side to side as she was brought to the boil again. Her hands fell to her breasts. Could her nipples get any harder? Even in such an awkward position she was able to hump upwards into the pleasuring face and when Annabelle slid two fingers inside her, she knew a second pulsating climax was imminent.

"Yes," she found herself grunting, over and over again.

Practically bent over double, she pushed up onto her elbows so that she could watch Annabelle take her over the line. The woman was playing her like a Stradivarius. Every touch was designed to maximise her pleasure and the perspiration on the outside of her head mixed with the dizziness inside it. When Annabelle licked faster, the lapping sound and hot feel of her lips and tongue were like an aphrodisiac.

"Oh fuck.... ohfuckohfuckohfuck..."

The orgasms Tameka had given her were among the best of her life... but this was right up there with them. She knew with a certainty that she wanted more of this new world.

***

How long had she dozed on the lounger? Escaping poolside seemed the best option when Emily had suddenly returned home. The quick thinking Annabelle had kept her talking while Beth had quickly refreshed herself. She'd immediately headed outside, reasoning that a spot of sunbathing would avoid any embarrassing questions her flustered demeanour might bring.

"I thought it was just men who fell asleep after sex?" an amused voice from her left asked.

Beth turned to see that Annabelle had twisted in her lounger as she spoke, shielding her eyes despite the shades. "Don't worry, Emily's gone for her beauty treatment," she added as Beth's soulful brown eyes flickered to the empty lounger beyond her. "We're alone."

The brunette took a deep breath to shake off her nerves. "Did she ask—?"

"Not a thing. She has no idea."

Beth breathed a sigh of relief. There'd be time later to consider the implications, but right now she didn't want to have to think too hard. Struggling up onto her elbows, she wondered why her breasts were bare. Had she removed her top before falling asleep?

"How are you feeling?"

The brunette wrinkled her nose as she thought. It was a good question. How was she feeling? Surely the thrill still running through her body shouldn't be there, should it? She should be wracked with pangs of guilt. What would Luke think if he knew? He never would.

She'd never look twice at another man but another woman was different. It astonished her easily she accepted that now. And with that acceptance came an intense desire to sample the forbidden fruit. Annabelle had said it was her turn soon...

"Relaxed..." she eventually responded, smiling bashfully at her companion.

Annabelle nodded in satisfaction and she swung her body up into a cross legged position. She tied her blonde hair back into a pony tail. "And horny?"

Beth nodded shyly. The deeply tanned swells swayed provocatively as Annabelle fixed her hair and she didn't even pretend to avert her eyes. Thoughts of pleasuring those breasts found their way to her sex and there was no longer any need to hide that fact. She idly wondered if her friend would enjoy the same things she did...

The way she'd chewed on her nipples in the kitchen suggested she would.

Annabelle raised her sunglasses above her eyes to look directly at her. "That's how my first girlfriend used to describe herself. Relaxed and horny..."

"What was her name?"

"Christy."

"When did you first..." She tailed off.

"Fuck?"

Beth laughed. It felt much better to have things out in the open. "Yes... well... yes..."

"I shared a room with Christy at University. She was a hot little thing and made clear what she wanted from the outset. Didn't say anything, of course, but a girl knows, doesn't she?"

Beth nodded. She'd learned a lot in recent weeks. When other women looked at her, she was becoming more aware of when it was platonic interest or something more...

"She was always wandering around undressed, letting me see those superb tits. And she'd put an extra swish in her hips whenever I was near. I'd never been with another girl before but I'd always wondered. One night when I came back to the room she was lying naked on her bed, masturbating. I'm sure she timed it perfectly, hearing me heading along the corridor. I'd had a few drinks and so I offered to help her. One thing led to another..."

"And afterwards?"

"Afterwards?"

"How did you feel? Guilt? Confusion?"

Annabelle reached down and picked up the suntan lotion. She shook the yellow bottle between her fingers as she laughed. "I was so guilty and confused we fucked each other's brains out all that term..."

Beth felt the heat rising in her body. Annabelle did mind-fucks so perfectly.

"And then I moved onto my next woman. Rachal. I'd had my eye on her for a while she didn't see it coming. That hot bitch was a real screamer when she came and girl, did I make her cum. By the time I'd finished with her, she was turned forever..."

"Turned forever?" Beth adjusted her sunglasses. Maybe that would prevent Annabelle from reading her expression? "Is that what you're trying to do with me? Turn me forever?"

The blonde's pink lips curled into a large smile beneath her dark shades. "Is that what you'd like? For me to turn you?"

"I'm married," came the unconvincingly reply.

"That makes no difference," Annabelle persuasively continued, tossing the suntan lotion across to Beth. "All of my bi friends are married. It's much better that way."

"Better?"

"Oh, yes." She pulled free the tie at one side of her skimpy bottoms. "It gives them the best of both worlds. Wouldn't you like that?"

Beth's breath turned heavier. For once, she was speechless. Her eyes followed Annabelle's movements as she deftly untied the other side and dragged the tiny thong away. With a theatrical flourish, she threw it behind her and settled back. Hands above her head, she stretched her naked body across the length of the lounger.

"Like what you see?" she huskily asked.

Beth nodded. There would be no more game playing. "You have an incredible body."

"Thank you." Annabelle's eyes grinned sex. They fed Beth's arousal. Bending a foot up onto one side of the lounger, she let her other leg dangle over the opposite side. She raised her hips in invitation. "It's about time you sampled it, don't you think?"

The brunette didn't need any further encouragement. She slid sexily from her seat, almost tripping in her haste to reach the lounger next to her. She'd wanted this for longer than she cared to admit. Her heart was skipping every other beat as she began to lower her head, but Annabelle's foot stopped her. She rested it on the top of Beth's head.

"Be careful," she sexily whispered. "Once you've had a taste, it will be like lighting a flame..."

Neither woman spoke, except through their eyes. Then the foot on top of Beth's dark hair began to sexily move, sending out a message as it stroked around the brunette's face and lips.

Beth moaned softly with each gentle caress and then took the big toe inside her mouth. She sucked on it like a hard cock as the two lover's gaze remained fixed on one another. No other confirmation was necessary. Annabelle's eyes narrowed in pleasure as she gently removed her foot and curled it around her conquest's neck and drew her to the Promised Land.

Beth's wet tongue tentatively licked along the inside of one shapely leg and then the other. A month ago she'd never have believed such a thing possible and yet now she needed it like a drug. There wasn't the slightest doubt her newfound sexual desires had been orchestrated by the woman she was about to pleasure, but that only enhanced her arousal.

She ran her lips along the entire length of the baby smooth flesh. The incredibly soft texture of her labia was intoxicating and she ran her licking tongue across her lips to better savour the sexy blonde's juices. The taste sent little shock waves of arousal through her body.

"Oh yes, verrrry good. Just like that..."

The encouragement poured more oil on the flames. She gripped the woman's ankles so that she could ease her long legs further apart. Staring up past her flat stomach and full breasts, she smiled into the blonde's face.

"Sexy little bitch," Annabelle mumbled. The way her dark blue-hazel eyes clouded told Beth she was doing everything just right.

She licked her again, resisting the urge to hurry. She eventually wanted—needed—Annabelle to cum on her lips but for now she was fully focused on the journey and not the destination. Working by instinct, she combined the things she enjoyed best with those that brought the most reaction from the grunting woman under her control.

Time floated away as she lost herself. Only the feel and taste mattered, and the low moans that had gradually increased in intensity. She loved those moans, and the way Annabelle's fingers had found their way to her hair, digging in more tightly as she began to peak.

"Fingers," she eventually told her lover, humping upwards into Beth's mouth. She needed to cum. "Use your fingers now. Please..."

The brunette obeyed instantly. The way she could so easily curl two fingers into the tasty sex and yet still have her tongue concentrate on the throbbing clit inflamed her. She dropped a hand down inside her own thong while she concentrated on taking Annabelle to her nirvana.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers