Lightning & Thunder

Story Info
Niece overcomes fear of thunderstorms.
2.8k words
4.37
118.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elise37
Elise37
6 Followers

Last summer, my niece Sandra called to tell me that she was coming to my area on business, and wanted to get together for dinner. It had been over 7 years since my husband Mike and I have seen her. I invited her to stay with us, after all, because we were just as close as any hotel to her place of business and we had a pool and some work out equipment. When she realized that I wouldn’t take “No” for an answer, she agreed.

When the day came, we went to the airport to meet her. We were very surprised when she came through the jetway and we saw her. 7 years ago, she was a child, and now she was 23, and every bit a woman. Her long brown hair framed her face perfectly, and a pair of green eyes twinkled ever so brightly. But what really caught our attention were the changes that occurred below her chin.

She had grown about 4 inches, and now stood almost 5’6”. Her chest seemed to have grown also. Almost flat as a teen, she now was filling a B possibly C cup. Her t-shirt was tight, but not as tight as her jeans. They showed that she had a beautiful ass and some great legs.

When she saw us, her face beamed and ran toward and grabbed me in a big hug. When she let go, she threw herself onto Mike. “It’s so good to see you again,” she said upon breaking with Mike. “I’m really excited!” I could tell that she wasn’t lying. Her nipples were at full attention. I also noticed that Mike had seen them. He also wasn’t taking his eyes from them. Mike then did some “elevator eyes” and focused in on her crotch.

“Let’s go get your bags,” I said, and we all headed to the baggage carousel. While waiting, she had filled in the last 7 years of her life. She included school, work, and some of the guys. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend 3 months back and hasn’t dated since. Sandra accepted the business trip “To get out of the rut she was in.”

Then, Mike wasn’t looking; she leaned over to me and whispered, “I’ve slept with a woman.” I looked at her. “And I liked it,” she added.

I leaned in close to her, “So have I. And I liked it too.”

Mike came with the bag and we headed off for the car and back to our house. We showed Sandra her room and bath, and the pool. “Very nice,” she remarked, “and secluded. I bet you guys do some skinny dipping.”

“It’s happened,” Mike said, with a grin. In fact, he rarely wore a swimsuit. And I usually just jumped in wearing a t-shirt, which thrilled Mike once it got wet.

“Okay,” I interrupted, “time to get something to eat.” “We’re going to shower. You can too, Sandra. There’s plenty of hot water. Then we’ll head into town.”

Once in the bathroom, Mike was removing his clothes. He was down to his boxers when I came up to him and asked, “Do you think Sandra is hot?”

“Well, yeah,” came his response.

I had removed all of my clothing by that time and stood nude in front of him. “Well, what makes her hot?” I continued. “Is it her legs?” and I began to stroke my thighs. “Maybe her ass?” and I ran my hands over my backside. ‘Her tight crotch?” I ran a finger up my slit and got it wet, and then licked it. “Must be her breasts,” as I caressed mine, bringing a nipple up to my tongue.

A bulge was showing in Mike’s boxers, and he fidgeted to hide it from me. I dropped to my knees and announced, “I know what it is.” I slowly pulled his cock from his underwear and let them drop to the floor. “It’s her lips, isn’t it?” Before he could answer, I took him into my mouth. He wasn’t completely hard, but it didn’t take long for my mouth to bring him up. Once he was hard and at his full 8 inches, I was able to build a rhythm. His hand caressed the back of my head. Soon I tasted the beginning of his orgasm. Mike spilled a generous load into my mouth, which I consumed. The cum that ran down my chin was scooped up by Mike’s finger and placed in my mouth.

I gave the impromptu blow job to get Mike’s mind back on me. “Now for the payback,” he said. He laid out a few towels and had me lie down. A gentle kiss to my foot set a shiver through me. Next he was licking my thighs. He spread my legs and buried his face in my pussy.

Ah, sweet joy. Mike’s tongue played with my clit, and his fingers explored the inner me. I felt his tongue go into me, and dart in and out with a slow pace. I grabbed his head with one hand and used the other to play with my nipples. All the excitement was too much. Soon I was arching my back, forcing my pussy onto his mouth. My back touched the floor again and I was cumming. I was chewing on the towel to prevent my screams.

Mike finally withdrew his face. We showered, dressed, and went downstairs. Sandra was waiting. “Wow, that took long,” she said.

“Well, we’re dirty people,” Mike replied.

“That’s no lie,” she responded.

We went to dinner and came back to the house. Sandra was tired and went to bed early. She came out of her room to say goodnight. She bent down to me as I sat and gave a small kiss. As she did this, I noticed Mike’s eyes widen. Then she did the same for Mike. It was then I noticed why Mike’s eyes widened like they did. Sandra was wearing a t-shirt for sleeping, but it was just barely long enough to cover. Any bending over and she exposed herself. When she bent over for Mike, I got to see a good portion of her bottom, as well as her pussy.

Mike watched her bound away, tits swaying and a little cheek showing. Even I admitted it was a good show.

We went to bed, but not to sleep. Mike continued were he left off in the bathroom, making me cum. I got him hard and we fucked. It was good, and sloppy. He fucked me hard, our skin slapping on contact. We began to sweat, and his dripped onto me. Every time he would draw out and slap back I let go with a small, “Uh.”

He was fucking, and I was going, “Uh-uh-uh” every time.

‘Listen to you,” he panted, “listen to all the sounds.”

I began to listen. The moans, slapping, bed squeaks and other fucking sounds began to have an impact on me. I was cumming, and getting there fast.

“Get ready,” Mike said, “I’m going to shoot.” He then pumped once more and went into Orgasm face. He pulled away and I saw his glistening cock, my juices and his cum mixed. We cleaned up and went to sleep.

The next day was Saturday. When I got downstairs, Sandra was there with a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a skimpy bikini that covered just the necessary items. The top covered her areola, but some could be seen. Her thong bottom was dental floss thin. I hadn’t a clue how it covered anything in her crotch.

“Care to join me?” she asked.

“Okay,” I responded. “Let me get my suit.”

“Suit-schmoot,” she said, “just go as you are.” With that she had me by the hand and was leading me to the pool. At the edge she dove in. When she came up, she had her top in her hands, and tossed it to the side. She swam, rolling on her back, showing her beautiful breasts. “Are you coming in?” she ordered, “or do I need to get forceful?”

I removed my t-shirt and panties and jumped in. We were busy doing laps when Mike appeared. “Can I join?” he asked.

Sandra had swum up close to my back and pressed her tits into me, preventing Mike from seeing them. “No, you can’t,” she replied. “Get inside and let me get out of the pool graciously.”

“As you wish,” was his reply. I knew that Mike was inside watching her exit the pool and fumble with the bikini top.

We had a barbecue that evening, and Sandra was less exuberant than the day before. She seemed to be moping. Mike apologized for the pool incident, but that wasn’t the problem. Something else seemed to be bothering her, and I couldn’t figure out what.

That evening, as we made our way to bed, Sandra came down dressed in her familiar t-shirt and bent over for the kiss good night. Again she flashed the vertical smile to Mike and me, but we didn’t say anything. She went to her room and we went to ours soon after.

We didn’t make love, but cuddled ourselves into a deep sleep. And that sleep was rudely interrupted by a loud clash of thunder, shaking the house.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. Sandra opened it and told us that she’s very afraid of thunderstorms. Then she asked if she could get in bed with us. I pulled back the sheet and offered the space. She climbed up and settled in. The lightning did its strobe effect lighting, and the thunder rumbled along. With each big clash, Sandra moved closer to me. Soon I felt the skin on her bottom touching my thigh. I backed up to give move room. As I did that, I backed into Mike. Suddenly I felt Mike’s had pull up my t-shirt. I felt his fingers on my pussy, spreading the labia. I could sense the moistness starting. His finger rubbed my slit, and then slid into me. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning. Slowly he fingered me. I grew wetter and wetter. I reached around and grabbed Mike’s cock. Through his sweats I could tell that he wasn’t ready.

I eased them down and massaged his cock, and rubbed it on my labia. He was almost fully erect as he entered me. With a slow pace he fucked me, careful not to awaken or arouse Sandra. I realized that I wouldn’t get off this time. It was only for Mike. He fucked me with Sandra only a few feet away. If she wasn’t so worried about the thunder, she would have heard or felt us.

But then I might have mistaken her lack or awareness. She rolled over and smiled at me. I felt her hand pull at my shirt, trying to get it off. I let her remove it, and then she removed hers. The contrast of the dark and white of the lightning made her look like a statue. Her breasts were perfect, and her pussy was shaved clean.

“I haven’t had sex in 3 months,” she said, “when Mike’s finished with you, can he fuck me? Please?”

Now that our secret was out, Mike didn’t need to be slow. He could fuck me at a normal rhythm. I pulled the sheet away to give Sandra a good look. She began to touch herself as she watch Mike’s cock go in and out of me. Seeing her masturbating sent me over the edge. I came, and was very loud.

Mike still hadn’t cum yet, but I stopped him. I turned to Sandra and said, “He’s yours! But he’s almost ready to cum. Finish him with your mouth and I’ll let you have at it.”

I moved off and rolled Mike onto his back. Sandra crawled up to Mike and took held his cock in her hands. She ran her tongue around the head and licked it like a lollipop. Engulfing it, she moaned. It might have been the mixing of my juices on Mike, or it could have been my hand which was slowly massaging her behind.

“You like showing this off, don’t you?” I asked

“Mm-huh,” she replied, never taking her mouth from his cock.

“This too,” I said as I stuck a finger in her pussy. That action made her jump.

I looked at Mike. I could tell he was ready. “Let it go!” I shouted, “pump it in her mouth.”

Mike held her by the side of the head and began to face fuck her. I knew he was cumming, and then saw little dribble out the side of her mouth. She pulled away and I kissed her, his semen still in her mouth! We pushed it back and forth between us. I licked her face clean and she lay down on the bed.

Although he wouldn’t admit it, I knew this was the moment Mike had been waiting for. He wanted to fuck her since he saw her in the airport. And now he would, with me right by his side.

He used his hands to caress her breasts. He tweaked each nipple giving her a chill.

He then took his still dripping cock, and squeezed some semen onto each nipple. “Lick them clean,” he ordered. I did as I was told, licking the nipple clean then sucking on it.

Mike’s hand continued the exploration of Sandra. Down to her navel, and to the spot where her pubic hair would be. Mike touched the smoothness of the spot planting a soft kiss or two. I stopped kissing her breasts and offered my tits to her. She used her fingers on the nipples and then flicked her tongue on them. I moved into a position which allowed both of us to suck on the other’s tits. It also allowed me to see what Mike was up to.

At that time, Mike happened to be between her legs, face planted into her pussy. He was probably tongue fucking her. I broke from the breast lock and crawled over her to where Mike was. He was greedily consuming her, and finally looked up at me. I said nothing, simply used my eyes to tell Mike what I wanted. He backed away, and I took over.

It had been many months since I’ve tasted a woman, and I forgot how wonderful it is. I greedily took over for Mike. In less than a minute, I felt a tongue at my pussy. Sandra was returning the favor. Her tongue darted in and out too and got me going. Mike stood off to the side, taking in his wife and her niece in a torrid 69.

It was obvious that Mike wanted back in, to the party and Sandra. He came over and tapped me on the shoulder. I could see his cock was not quite ready, so I took him in my mouth and got him hard. I kept one hand on Sandra’s pussy, rubbing the clit. She kept licking me.

When t obvious that Mike was ready, I released him from my mouth. He lay down on his back and called for Sandra. Sandra guided Mike’s dick into her, slowly lowering herself until she was filled. Up and down she began, and Mike’s hand explored all of her body. Her arms were thrown about wildly. She was ready, and able, just looking for the one thing to send her over.

“Listen to the sounds,” I began, using Mike’s trick from the day before. “Listen to your breathing. Listen to the bed.”

“Feel your heart pounding, blood pulsing through your body and the sweat from your skin.”

I then went and startled Mike’s chest, getting face to face with Sandra. “Feel my breasts touching yours. Our nipples causing sparks.”

The last part did it. Sandra just let out a small scream. I knew she had her orgasm.

But 3 months of no sex doesn’t go away that quickly. Mike still had plenty of go in him, and Sandra knew it. She got off of Mike and got onto her knees.

“Fuck me from behind, Mike,” she begged. Mike got in behind her and slid in easily. He began to work her.

“Elise, lie in front of me. I want to lick you while Mike’s fucking me.”

I did as she suggested, getting into position and spreading my legs Sandra lowered her face and began to lick me. Mike lasted another 4 minutes or so before cumming. He said, the sight of me being eaten while he was fucking was just too much.

After Mike came, we all just sort of drifted off. It seemed that we cured Sandra of her fear of thunderstorms.

For the rest of Sandra’s visit we had some fun times. Nothing as wild as that first night. She also invited us to her house for a visit. Her bed is a lot smaller, and she sleeps nude.

Mike thinks that’s a definite plus. And I do too.

Elise37
Elise37
6 Followers