Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"I don't think so. But I'll call you tomorrow." I said.

"Oh phoo" she said with a pout. "Just for that you don't get your pants back."

"I need them back, my wallet is in there."

"Oh. Shucks." She said, setting her pack on the ground. She dug in and soon pulled out my wallet, leaving my shorts in the bag. "Here you go, one wallet. You sure you don't want to come inside and fuck me again?"

"I'm sure." I said, untruthfully. I had no idea why, but I was ready to go again.

"Well, ok. Come by tomorrow then." She said as she leaned in and kissed me. It was a very sexy kiss and it changed my mind about going in.

"What the hell." I said, climbing from the truck. I followed her into the house where we spent the rest of the day and evening watching tv and fucking. We finally fell asleep together on her bed sometime after eleven at night, having screwed more times than I could remember. She seemed to want it everyplace, kitchen, shower, living room, bedroom and even the back deck. It was a good thing she lived in the country.

I woke the next morning with Nancy in my arms, one of my hands cupping her huge tit. When I stirred she did as well. She rolled over far enough to kiss me and sensuously did so. I guess the previous day was not a dream.

"Well lover." She said. "How about a shower?"

"I think we need one." I said.

"You mean another one!" she laughed. "We had one last night."

"um, yeah. That was before you wanted to fuck in the kitchen and bedroom again."

"ooooohhhh yes. That was sooooo good" she cooed. "That shower is starting to sound better all the time." she said as she got up from the bed and walked toward the bathroom. I heard the water start and followed her. She stepped in and left the door open for me. It wasn't a large stall, but it had enough room for the two of us, as long as we didn't mind being pressed against each other. My growing dick said I didn't. She also didn't miss the growing dick and was quick to arrange us so that she had her back to me with my hands soaping her tits, and my dick poking between her legs. While I played with her soapy tits she reached down and pushed my dick against her pussy, arching her back and shoving it into her opening.

"OHMYGOD!" she said loudly as I slid into her. She immediately started bucking her hips against me, driving my dick in and out of her pussy. I was amazed. She started to climax long before I was ready, but once she started, I couldn't help but to start shooting into her, pumping squirt after squirt of juice into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure as I emptied inside her, finally calming down after my dick started to soften.

"Jesus" she breathed. "How the fuck do you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked, turning us to rinse the soap off.

"Make me cum like that."

"I have no idea. I don't think it's me, I think its you."

"What do you mean?"

"I wasn't any where near ready to cum until you started, and then my body just seemed to go into overdrive with you."

"Well, whatever it is, it's fucking great!" She said as I turned off the water.

We dried off and I found my shorts and after a gentle kiss, I left her lying on the bed naked while I made my way out of the house. I drove home and decided to go work out. It was still pretty early, so I figured the track should be about empty. I really needed to go clear my head and running does that. I changed into a tank top and a pair of nylon running shorts, pulled my cross trainers on and headed to the truck. It was a short drive and I was there quickly. As I started my stretches I noticed that there was only one other person on the track. She was making pretty good time around the track. I noticed that she was wearing a pair of nylon running shorts with spandex under, and a tank top with a sports bra visible underneath. I finished my stretches and hit the track. She was nearly half way around the track. Now I'm not in that good of shape and I work at trying to stay fit, given that I'm on the upper end of forty, but I'm not fast. She was easily catching up to me as I plodded around the track. I could feel a small stone in my shoe and I stopped and leaned against the fence to pull my shoe off and get the stone out. The young lady, obviously a college student, stopped to make sure I was ok. I guess an old guy like me could be having a heart attack.

"You ok?" she asked as she jogged in place.

"Yeah. Just a rock in my shoe." I said as I pulled my shoe on. I started to slip as I leaned on the fence, and nearly fell. It was a stupid thing to do anyway. I should have just sat down in the first place. The young lady reached out to catch my arm as I slid. I could have sworn an electric shock passed between us. She pulled her hand back as if she had been shocked and then reached out again to steady me while I finished pulling my shoe on and tying it. "Thanks. I appreciate the catch." I said with a smile when I was done. She let go of my arm and we started running together.

"My name is Jennifer. But my friends all call me Jen." She said with a smile as she kept pace with me.

"Glad to meet you, my name is Mike. I appreciate your keeping me from hitting the track back there and looking like an idiot."

"I don't think you could look like an idiot." She said as we jogged slowly around the track. "Everyone looses balance once in a while."

"That's true." I said. "How far have you run today?"

"Oh a couple miles I guess." She said

"I'm lucky if I can get a couple miles from this old body." I said

"Doesn't look old to me. In fact it looks pretty good."

Now there was an unusual feeling. A compliment on my looks by a much much younger woman. And to come think of it, why was she still running with me at my maddeningly slow pace?

"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." I said.

"You trying to get rid of me?" she asked

"Not at all. I always enjoy the company of a good looking young woman, I just don't want to hold you to such a slow pace."

"That's ok. I don't mind." She said as we plodded on.

We finally made lap and started on the next. "I wish I could run faster, but my old body just doesn't seem to have it in it anymore." I said breathlessly

"I think its just motivation." She said

"How's that?"

"Tell you what, you promise to keep running until I get back, ok?"

"Sure, as long as you're not gone too long."

"I won't be." She said a she turned and sprinted back down the track to the bathrooms. I saw her disappear, and about half a lap later re-appear. She practically sprinted around the track to catch up, and then slowed next to me. I looked over and immediately noticed the difference. The spandex was gone from under her shorts, and her tits were bouncing around free under the semi-see-through top. It had an immediate effect on my dick as well, to the point I had to readjust in my shorts, which she noticed and smiled at.

"So you noticed" she said as she turned and ran backwards in front of me. Now I could clearly see her tits bouncing up and down under her shirt. She reached down and pulled the top up exposing them completely to me. "If you can catch me you can have me." She said with a smile and then turned and picked up the pace. I did my best to catch up, but there are limits and she was staying just ahead of me no mater how hard I pushed. I finally stopped and leaned on the fence breathing heavily. She stopped and walked back to me. "Don't you want me?" she asked.

"Hell yes, but I'm not sure that a heart attack is what you had in mind."

"Not exactly." She said reaching out and rubbing her hand on my hard dick. "Tell you what, you catch me in a sprint and I'm yours." She said. Then she looked around the track, saw it was empty except for us, and pulled her top off and tossed it at me. Then she slid her shorts down and kicked them off her feet. "Come on!" she said taking off.

I took off in a dead sprint, following her naked ass. I did manage to catch her, but I was pretty sure she let me. When I got to her she turned around, pushed my shorts and underwear down and lay down on the rubbery track surface, pulling me down with her until I was on my hands and knees over her. She aimed my dick at her pussy and then used her legs to lift her ass off the ground and onto my dick. It was incredibly tight, and the two of us went at it, fucking like wild animals in the middle of the track. Fortunately no one else came to the track until after we both came. She was quite noisy as she climaxed, and I pumped a huge load into her pussy. We lay there for several seconds.

"I think we better get dressed before someone comes." I said quietly

"Are you afraid of someone seeing you?"

"A little." I said honestly "I don't want to get arrested for public indecency."

"Oh what a spoil sport." She said with a pout, but she did release her legs from around my ass so I could climb off of her and pull my pants back up. She stood up, our combined juices running down her leg in a little stream. She put her arm around my waist and walked back down the track with me to where her clothes were. "You shouldn't be so ashamed of being seen." She said "You have a wonderful looking dick." She finished as she reached over and pulled the front of my shorts down so my dick could hang out while we walked. We finally reached where her shorts and shirt were and she bent over and picked them up. "Walk me to the bathroom?" she asked questioningly.

"Sure. Don't you want to put those on first though?" I asked pointing to her shorts and shirt.

"Not yet. I'm kind of enjoying the breeze." She said as we turned and headed toward the rest rooms.

As we walked a guy showed up and started running the track. As he got closer he slowed down and oogled Jen's naked body. He was clearly slowing down and staring.

"Hey dumb ass. Never seen tits before? Keep running!" she said nastily.

The guy looked at me and I shrugged. He took off running again shaking his head. We got to the bathroom and Jen kept her arm around me as we came to the women's restroom door. "Come on." She said opening the door.

"I'm not supposed to be in there."

"So who's going to know? Besides," she said pulling me against her. "I want to get fucked again."

I had no idea what was going on with her, but I followed her into the restroom anyway. There was a wooden bench for women to sit on while changing, and she led me over to it. She pulled my shorts down to my ankles and then off over my shoes. Then she pushed my shirt up and off so I was as naked as she was. She had me sit on the bench and she knelt down between my legs and began to kiss and lick my cock, causing it to grow with her ministrations. Before long she had my dick hard and standing at attention.

She stood up and pulled me up with her. Once I was off the bench she pulled it from the wall and stepped across it so she was straddling it. I followed suit at her urging and sat down. She stepped forward, over my legs, facing me. She reached around behind her and aimed my dick at her pussy and slowly sat down on it, talking me in inch by inch until she was sitting fully on me. Her tits were at face heights and I took hold of them with my hands and aimed one nipple toward my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth and rolled the nipple between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. She sucked in her breath and let out a low long moan. I continued this action on her nipple while she slowly began to rock her pelvis, moving my dick inside her. As she rocked and I sucked her pace picked up, as did her moaning. She started making little squeaking sounds as her breathing increased in pitch. She was clearly getting into this.

"Oh fuck!" she said in a high pitch voice. "This feels so fucking incredible! I don't want this to ever stop... just keep fucking my hot pussy! I want to feel you huge hard dick exploding in me with your cum." She continued in a faraway kind of voice. "Ohhhhh god this feels so wonderful. Please make me cum. I want to feel you inside when I cum."

I moved one hand to her pussy and rubbed my thumb in small circles on her clit while she rocked on my hard dick. It only took a few seconds before she began to shake and her coordination went away as her orgasm took over her body. She sat down hard and forced me as deep into her as she could as spasms wracked her body. After several long seconds her body started to relax and she picked up her rocking action, her breathing and voice high pitched.

"Oh god. Cum inside me... fill me up... I want to feel you spurting your cum in my hot pussy... I want to feel your dick pulsing as it fills me with your cum." She chanted as she started to stroke up and down on my dick more than rock on it. I had moved my hand back to her tit and I held on, squeezing them and sucking her nipples as she caressed the back of my head and pulled me toward her bouncing tits. It wasn't a lot longer and I was getting close. I think she felt it too. "Oh god. Cum in me. Fill me up. I want to feel your cum spurting inside me!"

With a groan I stiffened and my dick started doing just that, spurting my cum deep in her pussy.

"Oh... OH... OH ...I'm cuming!!!" she squeaked as her body again started to spasm as my dick pumped what felt like gallons of my juice into her.

After nearly half a minute of mutual climax, we started to relax. I laid back on the bench, drawing her down along with me, her tits pressing into my chest. She leaned her head to mine and gently kissed me on the lips.

"That was fantastic. Thank you." She whispered.

"I thought it was pretty damn good myself. Thank you too." I whispered back. "Don't you think we better get dressed though?"

"Not really. But if you insist." She said pushing herself up.

She lifted herself off of me, allowing my dick to uncork a flood from her pussy. "God what a lot of cum!" she said with a smile. "You must have really enjoyed the ride."

"Oh I did. I just don't understand it. Do you always jump older guys this way?"

"Actually." She said looking around. "I can't remember ever having sex in a public place before. Let alone on a public track and in a public bathroom. But I just had to have you and I knew that once you were gone I probably wouldn't see you again, so I had to do something."

"Why did you have to have me? Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand. I'm not something that desirable."

"Oh, you underestimate yourself. I took one look at the bulge in your shorts and I just knew that I had to have it in me. And I was right! It was a perfect fit. It hit every spot inside me just right."

Now I was really confused. I was not desirable; I was old enough to be her father. I just didn't get it. First Nancy, and now this girl. I just didn't understand.

We were dressed, or mostly. She left her bra and spandex off.

"Your not going to put all your cloths on?" I asked. "Won't someone wonder?"

"Let them wonder. It's worth it if I get to tease you for a few minutes longer. Besides, the wet spot in my shorts is a dead giveaway that I have been well screwed recently."

"Ok. Your choice." I said starting to walk toward the door. She linked her arm in mine and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked out of the bathroom and headed toward the parking lot. We got down to the cars and I was parked next to hers.

"You sure I can't convince you to fuck me one more time?" she whispered in my ear.

"That sounds interesting, but I think we both need to go."

"Spoil sport." She said with a mock pout. "Will I see you again?"

"I don't know. That depends on what happens."

She opened her car door and pulled out a notebook and scribbled her name and phone number on it. With a mischievous smile on her face she pulled the waistband of my running shorts out and tucked it in there. Then she rubbed her hand up and down my dick. "Call me if you get horny, ok?" she said with a kiss before she climbed into her car. The last thing I saw as she got ready to leave was her pulling her shirt up and hefting her tits for me to see. Then she blew me a kiss, and leaving her shirt over the top of her tits, she buckled her seatbelt and backed out of the parking space.

Confusion was the order of the day. I got in my truck and headed home and took a long shower. I had no clue what was going on. I sat down for nap in front of the TV.

It wasn't a long nap, but it was long enough to feel refreshed. I was surprised that I woke up with a huge hardon again. Given the amount of sex I had in the last two days, I was surprised it could get up at all, let alone on its own. I decided to go out and work on the pile of leaves that had blown against the front of the house over the winter. That's the hazard of living at the edge of a woods. I live in the woods with a deep gully behind my house, so no back neighbors, ever. I'm also the last house on the street, so I own the woods to the right of my house all the way to where it disappeared into the gully on that side as well. The left, however is flatter, and after passing through the woods I own, there are a couple houses up the street, and few on the opposite side of the street. But since I am the last house on the end of the road, I am surrounded by lots of woods.

I dug a rake from the shed and headed out. My neighbor across the road was out doing the same thing. She was married to some executive that seemed to be gone as much as he was home. It was a shame too, because she seemed to be a pretty good looking woman. I worked for some time making piles and then got the 4wheeler out and hooked up the trailer. Over the next hour or so I hauled a number of loads of leaves to the woods and dumped them. I was getting hot and tired, but continued to work. After one trip I saw Wanda coming over with two glasses.

"Hey Mike! I saw you working and thought you might like a drink." She said when she got close enough. I had to admire her body for a moment. She was forty or so, but still had a pretty firm body. Maybe a little help from a bra, but her shorts showed a lot of leg and I did enjoy tits and legs.

"Thanks Wanda. How are you doing on yours?"

"Oh same as usual." She said. "Too many to move."

"Is Jerry gone again?"

"Fraid so."

"Do you want me to help you haul a few. The 4-wheeler does a pretty good job."

"That would be nice." She said with a smile.

I turned and climbed on the 4-wheeler and held my hand out to her. She reached for my hand and quickly pulled back.

"Ouch! Static electricity." She said with a smile. "I guess you have an electric personality."

"I guess so." I replied as she took my hand and stepped up and swung her leg over the seat and sat down.

We took off for her house, with me holding one glass and steering with the other, and her holding the other glass in one hand and holding onto me with the other. I took my time, since I only had one hand free. About the time I bounced over the curb to her yard I felt her hand fall into my crotch. As I pulled around the back of her house she squeezed my dick through my shorts, which was becoming hard fast. I pulled up next to a large pile of leaves "Here we are." I said.

She squeezed my dick one more time before she climbed off the 4 wheeler. "Those things make nice vibrators, don't they?" she said

"What do?" I asked as I climbed off.

"Those machines. I have to admit that it seemed to be vibrating a lot of good parts on the way over here."

"I guess I didn't notice." I said as I picked up the rake and started using it as a shovel to load leaves.

"Let me go take care of these glasses. I'll be right back." She said as she took the glass I set on the seat of the 4 wheeler and turned to walk into the house through the sliding glass door. She disappeared from sight and came back a minute later. She had unbuttoned the bottom several buttons from her white cotton blouse and tied in a knot under her tits, exposing several inches of belly. It seemed that the top was also unbuttoned a ways so she was showing a lot of cleavage now.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers
123456...9