Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God girl... you can really kiss."

"Thank you." She said with a giggle as she released me.

I pulled my dick from her and slid my pants up. "I better go." I said, walking to my bike. When I left she was standing by her car, still naked, waving to me. I rode home and put my bike up and headed for the shower.

After a relaxing shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the kitchen. I dug through the refrigerator, deciding that nearly eight at night was not the time to start cooking dinner. I made a sandwich with some leftover roast beef and headed for my chair to relax in front of the TV. I was nearly done with the sandwich when the front doorbell rang. I put aside my sandwich and headed to the door. I was still wearing just a towel, so I peeked through the window to see who was there. Wanda was standing at the door in a business skirt suit. I opened the door.

"Hi Wanda." I said with a smile.

She looked nervous. "Can I come in?" she asked tentatively.

"Sure." I said, holding the door for her and closing it after she was in.

"Um. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Come on into the family room. I'm just finishing some dinner." I said leading the way into the room and turning off the TV. "What's on your mind?"

"Um. Yesterday." She said flatly. "I wanted to talk about yesterday."

Here it comes, I thought to myself.

"I didn't want you to think that I was strange or something. The girls were coming over, and we got talking on the phone about what happened in the yard, and well... they kind of got revved up and just wanted part of the action. I don't usually act like that, and things kind of got carried away, and... well... I didn't want it to hurt our relationship."

"Its ok. I don't think any less of you because of what happened." I responded.

"Are you sure? I mean, it was basically a sex party taking advantage of you."

"Somehow I have a hard time accepting that three sexy women wanting my attention at the same time is in any way taking advantage of me."

"Oh good." She said with obvious relief. "I was worried all day that you would think that I was some kind of slut or something."

"That thought never crossed my mind."

"You're sure?"

"Honest. Now why do you think that I would think you were a slut anyway."

"Well... I have kind of felt a bit slutty all day." She said almost in a whisper. "I mean yesterday I had sex with you out in the open where anyone could see me, and then we had... you know... an orgy after dinner. And then today. Well. I just didn't want you to think I was like that."

"What about today?"

"Well... When I got up this morning I was still pretty horny, and well. I didn't dress the way I usually would."

"So how did you dress? You look pretty businesslike to me."

"Only on the outside." She said standing up. She stepped over in front of me and slowly pulled her skirt up. She was wearing three inch heels, stockings and a skirt. As she drew her skirt up, I could see what she meant. She was not wearing pantyhose, but instead was wearing stockings and a white garter and no panties at all.

"Actually I think it looks pretty sexy." I replied

She smiled. "that's not all." She said, unbuttoning her coat and slipping it off. I could clearly see her nipples behind the cream colored blouse. She undid the buttons and then closing her eyes, pulled it open for me to see. She was wearing a push-up half bra that supported her tits, but left her nipples and higher naked. I personally was getting a hardon looking at her.

"I think it looks damn sexy." I said honestly.

"You're sure it doesn't make me look like a slut?"

I laughed. "No it makes you attractive!" I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked again, letting the blouse drop from her shoulders onto the floor. Then she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and pushed it down, letting it fall to the floor. She was standing in front of me now in just her heels and sexy lingerie. "Because all I could think about all day was finding a way to sit on your dick again." she said as she stepped closer to me. She pulled on the towel I was wearing and spread it apart so my hard dick was now pointing up from my lap. She moved to crawl on my lap, and pushed the back of my recliner back so that it reclined with both of us in it, me sitting and her kneeling over me. She reached between her legs and rubbed the head of my dick against her pussy lips, smearing it with her juices. Then she lined it up with her pussy and slowly sank down on it, enveloping it in her silky hot tunnel. "OHHHHH that is soooo fucking much better." She said quietly as she settled on me. "How would you feel about sucking on my tits a while?" she asked as she leaned her exposed breasts down toward my face.

How could I refuse. I greedily sucked one of her nipples into my mouth as I reached for her ass and began to kneed it.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" she said. "That's it. Suck it hard. God I like how that feels!" she said between breaths. She began to slowly rock on my dick, sliding up and down my shaft, but being careful to not pull her tit from my mouth. I slid one hand from her ass to her pussy and began to gently stroke her clit with my finger. "OH FUCK!" she screamed when she felt my touch. "OH DON'T STOP! KEEP... DOING... THAT!" she practically shouted. Her bouncing became much more energetic and turned into a pounding, bouncing, fantastic rut. I started to cum about the same time that her orgasm hit her. I pumped a huge load of cum into her waiting pussy as she ground her pelvis down on me, my finger still dancing across her clit.

"OH stop! Stop!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. "It feels too fucking good!" she cried. "Too much sensation." She cried as she did her best to hold still on my still twitching cock. After a minute or two she leaned down on me and I held her as she snuggled against me. After a minute or two she sat up, pealed her bra off and then settled again, pressing her bare tits into my chest. I just lay there and held her for a long time.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked quietly.

"Wont your husband miss you?"

"Not tonight. He's still out of town for a couple more days."

"I don't want to screw up your marriage." I said. "I mean, this wasn't my idea."

"Don't worry. It won't make it any worse than it was."

"Ok. We can sleep together if you want." I whispered back.

She kissed me gently on the lips and then cuddled down onto me again. Within a few minutes we were both asleep. It didn't last long. We got uncomfortable in the chair and got up and moved to the bed after she removed the rest of her underwear. She spooned her back and ass against me and stroked my dick until it was hard enough to enter her again, which she facilitated. Once I was impaled in her she pulled one of my arms around her and placed my hand on her tit. We returned to sleep that way and stayed asleep until the alarm went off at six thirty.

Tuesday morning started off with the alarm going off. I rolled over and hit the button and rolled back against Wanda. She reached behind her and found my limp dick and stroked it to life, putting it back into her pussy with amazing dexterity. I wasn't inside too long before she began to gently rock her ass against me, moving my dick around in her. Unlike most of the sex we had so far, this was slow and gentle.

The first real indication that I had that she was getting close was her moaning. It began gentle and quiet at first, but built over time, along with the strength of her actions on my dick. "oh god." She whispered to the pillows as her actions became more aggressive. "uh... uh... uh... god... I want ... to ... feel... you... cum... inside...me!" she worked out between strokes. I felt her hand slip between her legs, and start to play with my balls. We continued this way for some time before she got so vigorous that she pulled off my dick. Rather than put it back, she got up and straddled me, facing my feet, and rolling me on my back. I watched as she squatted over my dick and pushed her pussy back down onto me. Now she was able to really stroke up and down, and it had the desired effect on both of us.

She used my legs as support as she pistoned up and down my dick. "OH GOD!" she screamed. "CUM IN ME! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM INSIDE ME! OHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT IT!" It was more than I could hold back. Her climax triggered when the first pulses of my cum emptied into her pussy. She ground her pussy hard against my dick as her body shook, finally collapsing on my legs. She stretched her legs out, her head toward my feet, and my dick still inside her. It was an interesting position, but it didn't last long. As I softened, I slipped out of her way too quickly. After she felt me slip out, she got up and turned around. She knelt over me while she kissed me and then climbed off the bed.

"I better get going. I'm going to be late for work." She said as she gathered up her lingerie. I got up and followed her to the family room where the rest of her cloths were scattered about. She slipped on her jacket, and skirt and pulled her heels on and headed toward the door. She stopped long enough to give me a huge wet kiss and then disappeared out the door. I headed back to the bedroom and then the shower.

I went to work as usual and things went normally. I had to go over to the manufacturing building again to finish the work I had started the previously. I had been there some time and decided to take a break. I walked down the hall to the office area and stepped in, seeing Maria sitting behind the desk.

"Oh my god!" she said when I walked in. "Your back!" she finished as she stood up. She was wearing a micro-miniskirt, a halter type top and three inch heels.

"You look damn hot!" I said to her as I stood admiring the package.

She looked past me at the open door, and stepped over to a file cabinet. "Watch this." She said as she bent over and opened the bottom drawer. As she bent the back of her skirt hiked up until I had a clear view of her naked pussy and most of her lower ass. She wiggled her ass at me slightly and then stood back up. "What do you think?" she asked me as she stepped around the desk toward me.

"I think you're hot and horny."

She took me by the hand and led me back to what appeared to be a copy room and pushed the door closed. "You better believe I'm horny. I want to be fucked by you right now." She said as she pulled the neck strap of her top loose and let it fall, exposing her tits. She undid the clasp in the back and let it fall to the floor. Next she unzipped the side of the little skirt and let it fall. Stepping out of her shoes she was standing before me naked. "Jennifer is going to be sooo pissed she missed you."

"Why is that?"

"She had to go to the post office. But every day she watches for you to come back." She said taking me by the hand and pulling me toward a stack of paper boxes. She reached down and undid my pants and pushed them down with my underwear, pushing them down to my ankles as she bent over. Before she stood up she reached over and sucked my dick into her mouth. "hmmmmmmm" she moaned around it as she began to stroke it and slide her mouth up and down its length. I reached down and played with her tits and nipples while she had one hand busy in her pussy. After several minutes of this she released my dick and stood up. "Come on. I want you to fuck me!" She said as she sat back on the stack of boxes and spread her legs wide.

I shuffled between her legs and pressed my dick against her pussy lips. "Hmmmmmmm" she moaned again as my head began to enter her. "Yes! That's it! Push it in! Come on! I want it all! Shove it all the way in!" she said huskily as I slowly pressed my dick into her. When I hit bottom I started pulling back, stopping only when my head was about to pop out of her, then started the trip in again. "Ohhh. Stop teasing me and FUCK ME already!" she begged a she moved one hand to her tits and began to massage her tit and nipple. "Fuck me hard!" she moaned as I slid slowly into her. This time when I hit bottom, I started sliding in and out of her more quickly. Picking up my pace with each second.

"uh uh uh uh uh" she grunted with each plunge. "That's it! Fuck me!" she squeaked. Her climax washed over her almost without warning. One minute she was grunting away, and the next her whole body was quaking and quivering as she climaxed. I heard the door open behind me while she was still in the middle of her orgasm. I heard a pair of heels walk across the floor and then felt a pair of arms circle my chest, one hand resting on my chest and the other sliding down to the junction of where I was stuffed inside Maria.

"Save some of that for me." I heard a familiar voice whisper. It was Jennifer, the lady that had been angry at me last time. This time she seemed much different, pulling me out of Maria after she had finished her orgasm, and turning me around. She pressed me back onto Maria so my ass was pressing against her bare pussy. Maria wrapped her arms around me and hugged against my back.

"My turn" Jennifer said as she stepped back. She was wearing a medium length yellow flowered sun dress with ties over the shoulders. She reached up and pulled the ties, and then pulled the dress down, allowing it to pool at her feet. She was totally naked under her dress. She stepped over and put my hand on her bare pussy. "I have a surprise for you." She whispered. "Pull the string."

I felt between her legs and did indeed find a string. She stepped her legs apart and began to kiss me sensuously. She moaned as I pulled on the string. I could feel something coming out, one after another, a series of hard plastic balls slipped from her pussy. As the last one fell from her, she kicked one of her shoes off and lifted her leg high, wrapping it around me and resting it on the stack of paper. I felt Maria's hand slide down my pelvis and grip my hard dick. She expertly aimed it at Jennifer's pussy. When Jennifer felt it engage, she pulled her pelvis against me with her foot, driving my dick into her. It caused another moan, followed by a renewed vigor in her kissing. Within seconds she was humping against my, driving her pussy up and down my dick. Her moans turned to squeaks in my mouth as she continued to kiss me harder. Maria had her hands roaming all over the two of us until I couldn't handle it any longer and I exploded inside Jennifer. Her own climax was renewed as my cum splashed inside her.

She stopped kissing me and began to cry "oh fuck! oh fuck! oh fuck! oh fuck!" as her orgasm made her body shake and tremble. After she regained control of her body, she lowered her leg, trapping my dick inside her. "God that felt good. I've been thinking about this since yesterday." She said pulling her naked body up against me. After a couple minutes of this sandwich hug, she pulled from me, letting my dick slip from her pussy. I turned and helped Maria down off the boxes.

I watched the two girls gather their clothes while I was pulling up my pants. The two were quite sexy, and knowing that they were naked under their clothes made them more so. After they dressed they both came over and hugged me, both of them trying to kiss me at once. "I'm sorry ladies, but I really do have to go."

"We know." Jennifer said. "We just wanted to make it last as long as we could."

"Thank you." I said.

"No. Thank you. That was a great fuck!" Maria said. "If I can teach my husband to fuck like that it's going to be super!"

"Are you trying?" I asked

"Well, I let him watch how I dressed this morning, but wouldn't let him touch me. He's going to have to go all day thinking about how sexy and slutty I look. By the time he gets home from work he should be ready for a really good fuck. Maybe right on the kitchen table!" She said with a mischievous look in her eye. "I wonder how he'll react to fucking me with all my clothes on?" she said with a giggle. "Maybe I can get him to just take me from behind while I'm cooking. God that would be sooo hot to have him stuffing his dick into me from behind right there in the kitchen." Then she squeezed me hard. "God I am getting so fucking horny again. I'm ready to be fucked right now!"

"I think you should save that for him." I said.

"Me too." Said Jennifer. "Go home and let him fuck you silly tonight."

"I suppose." She said with a fake pout. "But I have this huge hard dick right here that is sooooo much better." She said squeezing my dick through my pants.

"I think this is where I leave." I said, kissing each of them in turn and then disengaging from their arms. I walked out of the office a few minutes later, having been well kissed and groped. Both women still hot and horny. It appears that whatever effect I was having, had some kind of staying power, and wasn't just an attraction to me, but to other men as well. I wondered where this was all heading.

I headed to my office and the final hour of the day was quiet. I headed home for the night. I got home, showered and parked myself in front of the TV for a while. I was trying hard to figure out what had happened to me and why. All I knew was that for some reason if I touched a woman, she turned into a sex machine. I also knew that for some reason I had lots more sex drive than I was accustomed to. I pulled on a pair of shorts and shoes, having decided to go walk up the street and get the mail.

On the way I met the neighbor lady from the next house up the street. I had been passing acquaintances with her and her husband, but certainly nothing I would call friends. She was out for an evening walk. Joan was a bit older, maybe fifty, but she took good care of herself. I had seen her walking in the evening before, and always enjoyed watching her chest bounce as she walked. She had an enormous chest, at least a double D, and a fairly slim waist. Tonight she was wearing a light pink tank top over her industrial strength bra, a pair of pink nylon running shorts and pink nike shoes. All in all, a very attractive picture. I, on the other hand, was wearing a pair of shorts, and running shoes, and that was it. I decided that maybe this was a good test. We talked as we walked up the street

"You know. I really like how you look. You seem to work hard to keep your figure attractive." I said.

"Thank you! Its nice of you to notice." She said with a smile.

"I've watched you run before too."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I enjoy watching your gorgeous tits bounce around." I said. This was the test... now to see what happens.

She blushed. "um. Thank you." She said nervously.

"Does it make you nervous to think of a guy thinking about what you look like?" I asked.

"Somewhat." She said.

"Then I suppose it would really make you nervous to know that just walking next to you made me hard." I said. I was really laying it on now. It was time to see if it was a touch or something else.

"Um. I'm not sure what to say." She said, blushing harder.

I took hold of the waist of my shorts, and pulled them down, hooking it under my balls. My hard dick was now sticking out long and hard for her to see.

"My goodness." She said, turning bright red. "You do seem to be a bit excited."

Ok. I thought to my self. Now lets see what happens if I touch her. I moved slightly and brushed my arm against her. I felt a tingle, like that of a slight electric charge. We continued walking, my dick sticking out, wagging back and forth in front of her. We reached the mail box and stopped. She seemed to be staring at my dick. I opened the mailbox and pulled out the mail. My hands were full of mail, so there wasn't much I could to when she reached out and wrapped her hand around my dick.

"It is a nice big dick." She said.

"Thank you." I answered.

"And you like looking at my tits?" she asked, gently stroking my dick.

"Well, actually I've never seen them, other than in that bra."

1...456789