Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fired the boat up and untied from the houseboat. I motored out of the cove and opened it up. There was some traffic on the lake already, but most of it was far enough away that the girls were staying naked. Kim was sitting in the bow, her feet up on the seats, causing her pussy to spread wide, and her tits bouncing as we bounded over the waves. I watched in the mirror to make sure we didn't loose one of the girls on the tube and ran in circles and cut across wakes to bounce them around. They were having fun, but after while the arms get a bit tired. I saw one make the cutting motion, and I throttled back and pulled in a loop to change riders.

"If you slide back on the tube a little the water sprays on your pussy and it will make you cum" I heard one whisper to another. I chuckled at the thought of this being a giant sex machine. The next round of girls got on the tubes wearing nothing but their life jackets. The two that got in were sitting on the side of the boat across from me, drying themselves. "Hey!" One of them yelled as I started the boat. "There isn't anyone around, you should be naked too!"

"I don't think so." I said.

"We do!" they said. It only took them seconds to reach across and get hold of my swim trunks and pull them down to my knees as I knelt on the seat.

"Fine." I said as I let them take my suit the rest of the way off and stash it beside the seat. I put the boat in gear and went to work driving the girls around. I made sure to slide down in my seat so I wasn't visible when we came close to any other boats. Kim was still sitting naked in the front of the boat and was busy putting sun tan lotion on her body. It was clearly meant to tease me, and she was doing well, my dick hard as a rock. When I saw her hand go between her legs and slide a finger deep into herself I wanted to stop the boat and fuck her.

I gave one of the girls directions on driving the boat and stepped through the windshield to where she was sitting. I balanced myself on the windshield and took her arm, pulling her back into the back of the boat with me. One of the other girls moved into the bow so we could have the seat. Sitting myself so I could watch the girls in the back I let Kim sit on my lap facing me. She lifted herself up and I aimed my dick at her wet hole. It felt good to have her sink down on me. We didn't really do any work. Kim held herself up with the windshield while I sucked on her tits. The bouncing of the boat was enough movement for both of us.

I could tell by her wiggling that she was hitting a good spot and knowing that made my dick grow even harder. We bounded over some waves that made us bounce a fair amount, and in the process I started spouting deep in her. Kim felt me start to cum and her own orgasm went over the top. I let us slide down until we were laying on the bench, my dick still twitching inside her. The boat slowed and stopped. The girls in the back having had enough. The girl driving pulled to where the tubers were and stopped the engine. They climbed aboard using the boarding ladder. And stood dripping on us.

"Looks like you two need to be cooled off a bit." They said.

"Not really." I said.

They took off the life jackets and stood there buck naked, wringing the water out of them on us. We finally gave in, laughing and sat up so there was room for everyone. I got up and pulled in the tubes and tied them down and we headed back to the cove. There were two naked girls in the bow, one sitting across from me, and Kim, who was kneeling behind me, with her arms around me and her hands playing with my softened dick. We attracted some attention but not too much. We pulled into the cove and I idled the boat to the houseboat, giving the swimmers time to move out of the way. There was a boat of bass fishermen working down the cove as we docked to the houseboat. As they worked around us and prepared to head out of the cove, one of them noticed that the girls in the water were naked. I thought they were going to come around again for another look, but they thought better of it and headed on out.

"Well was it fun?" Julie asked as they came back inside.

"Hell yes. What a rush. Besides bouncing around out there naked, if you're careful you can find a goooooood spot if you know what I mean." One of the girls piped up.

"Ya, and Kim found herself a good spot too." Another of the girls chided.

"Yes. I did." Kim said. "And it was big and hard and filled me up soooo much. Hell, we didn't even have to work, the boat did all the hard work. I may have to buy one just to keep around for fun."

"The man is the easy part, where are you going to get the boat from?" one of her friends called back.

"That's easy... Find a man WITH a boat and a big dick!" Another called.

It was clear that this was going to go on for some time. I went and got a coke and headed upstairs. On the roof were a number of lounge chairs with naked girls sunning. I found a chair and sat back.

"You're going to get burned to a crisp if you don't put some lotion on." One of the girls said.

"I didn't bring any I don't think."

"I can fix that." She said sitting up. She pulled her lounge chair over by me and began putting sun block on my arms. She worked the lotion in pretty well and then went to my chest.

"I could use another coat if you want to." She said coyly, handing me the bottle. I squeezed some on my hand and began at her neck and started working down her chest. I had no doubt there was plenty on her, but I wasn't going to waste a chance to play with her body.

"Ok, turn around." she said. I tried turning in the chair, but that didn't work well. "Lay down here. This will work better." She said, coaxing me to lay on my stomach. She gently massaged the lotion into my back and ass and the backs of my legs. "Ok over." She said. I rolled over and she started at my feet and worked up to my crotch. She spent a long time working on my dick, making it slick and hard. It hadn't been that long since I had fired off inside Kim, but between the sun and the slick body that was working me, it wasn't all that difficult to get interested again.

She stood up and started working up my chest. I reached out and pulled her around until she was straddling my head and pulled her down to me. When her pussy was in range I reached out and pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, then I began to lick up toward her clit, spreading her wet lips and tasting her tangy juices. I felt her grab my dick and use it as a handle while my tongue flicked across her hard clit. It wasn't long before she was slurping away at my dick while I was slurping away at her pussy, both of us enjoying ourselves. I reached one hand down and started playing with her tits and the other I used to massage her ass, eventually moving that hand to her other tit and working them harder as she began to buck on my face.

She abruptly lifted herself off of me and turned around. "I really want to come with a real dick in me for a change." She said as she climbed over my hips and lowered herself onto me. She began bouncing up and down, making her tits bounce and swing enticingly. I let my hand rest near my dick so she was riding her clit on my fingers as she bounced on my dick. She kept at it for some time before she tensed up and started to cum around me, her pussy clamping and squeezing me as she came. As her orgasm passed I helped her lay down on top of me, my still hard dick stuffed in her. "God that felt good." She whispered a she lay on my chest.

"I'm glad you thought so." I said

"Oh yes. You are so the right size. I wish all guys fit like that."

"I suppose they don't, but I'm really not anything special."

"Oh you don't know the half of it. You are so the right size, big and round with a huge head. It hits all the right spots." She whispered.

"Well, anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did!" she said as she snuggled down on top of me tighter.

I wrapped my arms around her and we lay like that for some time. After a while I started to get warm and the young lady laying on me stirred.

"I guess I fell asleep." She said.

"I guess so. But I'm roasting."

"Falling asleep in the sun is a good way to get burned." She said. "Especially if you're not used to sunning."

"I suppose so." I said.

"Come on. Let's go get wet and cool off." She said climbing off of me and pulling me up. She led me over to the slide and she climbed on.

The water was strikingly cold when I hit it. But once I was in a while it moderated. There were several girls swimming and floating on rafts around the back of the boat in a variety of states of dress. I saw everything from one piece suits to no suits, and surprisingly they were all very good looking.

No mater where I go I seem to end up the focus of attention. This was no exception. I wasn't in the water too long and I became the focus of sexual innuendo which turned into sexual play. A game soon ensued that was similar to monkey in the middle, except I was in the middle, and the goal was to swim near or under me and grab at my dick without getting caught. If I caught them I would either cup their pussy, pressing a finger inside, or work on a tit. They seemed to have fun with it, and I was enjoying it pretty well. I noticed that over time I seemed to be catching more of them and they seemed to be working less hard at getting away. I also noticed that those wearing swim suits were giving me opportunities to pull them off or down, in the case of the one piece suits.

I was enjoying the game more as I worked to undress those who still had suits on, and finger those who didn't. There were about seven girls still involved, and a couple sitting on the boat watching. One of the young ladies wearing a one piece that I had down around her waist came close and I reached out, gabbing the suit. She tried to swim away and her suit came off in my hand. I held it out toward her, and she swam back to get it, but instead of taking the suit, she grabbed my arm and pulled herself to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a huge kiss on me. At the same time she wrapped her legs around me and started to hump against my hard dick. She broke the kiss and leaned back.

"If you don't fuck me I'm going to go nuts!" she whispered.

"now?"

"Please!?"

I started to back stroke toward shallower water. As soon as I got where I could stand she started kissing me again, her tongue pushing into my mouth with urgency. I kissed back as she humped against my dick. I heard some chanting in the background but ignored it. Her kissing and the sexual play we had been doing had me very turned on. I felt under water for my dick and lined it up with her pussy. As soon as she felt it engage, she wiggled to slide down on it. She groaned in my mouth and her legs loosened a little so I could stroke in and out of her. The more I stroked the harder she kissed. She suddenly went rigid, her body shaking. She squeaked as she released my mouth and tilted her head back in one huge orgasm. I held her, trying to stroke more, but her pussy was gripping me so tight that it was difficult to move in and out. I just held her until she started to relax. As she did she released her arms from around me and floated back at an angle. She released her feet from around me and floated free, my dick still planted in her. I was still ready to finish but this was not it. I disengaged from her and let her float free. She stood up in the water and came back in to kiss me some more.

"Thank you." She said before swimming away.

Another young lady, not wearing anything, swam up as the other girl left. "That's Beth." She said. "She's the shyest of us. I'm surprised she let you do that."

"I don't remember seeing her before."

"Probably not. She tends to avoid the more overt sexual stuff."

"Well, I'm glad to be of service." I said.

"Well, I know," she said while sliding toward me in the water, "that you got left high and dry." She said as she pulled close to me. "How would you like an opportunity to finish off someplace comfortable?" She asked as she took hold of my dick under the water.

"That would be nice." I said.

"ok. Follow me." She said as she started walking out of the water. She pulled a towel from the platform of the boat and then headed up into the bushes on the sandy shore. I followed. We didn't go far, but it was far enough that we were out of sight. She laid the blanket out. "Here. Lay down." She said quietly. I did, with my hard dick pointing in the air. "God you look good enough to eat." She said.

"I was thinking the same about you."

"Oh?"

"Yea, why don't you bring that pussy over here and let me have a taste? I have been getting screwed left and right, but I haven't had a chance to enjoy any of this young pussy."

"Well, I can fix that!" she said as she stepped near my head, facing my feet. She lowered herself down on the towel so that she didn't kick any sand up and then laid down on top of me, her pussy near my chin. I pulled her slightly closer and began to gently lick her pussy lips while she took my dick in her mouth and began to gently work it with her tongue. She spread her legs farther and moaned around me as I started working her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. It was a very tasty pussy, and I worked her until she came, her body bucking on me so hard I had to hold her so she didn't buck right off me and loose contact. In the process she pulled her mouth from my dick and continuous babble of obsene comments about how good it was streamed from her with the same gusto as her juices, which I eagerly licked, continuing to stroke her lips and clit. After some minutes she finally pulled her pussy away from my mouth.

"Fuck I can't take that any more. Give me your big fat dick in my hole!" She said huskily as she turned around and straddled me. I watched as she aimed my dick at her pussy and sat down hard on it. She leaned down over me and kissed me as she started rocking on my hard dick. She lifted her head from my face and started talking to me while I reached my mouth for her swinging tits, inches from my face. "Come on. Feel that huge dick inside my hot pussy. Fill me with your hot sweet cream. Fuck you feel good in me! I can feel your huge head driving in me! "Uh.... Fuck me harder... That's it. Pound it into me! Oh GOD! You're going to make me cum again! Fuck me harder... OH GOD Harder!" She kept a constant stream of this going while I started bucking my hips up into her, making her tits bounce enticingly in front of my face. As another orgasm washed over her, her voice became nearly a yell as she screamed out comment after comment about how big it was or how good it felt or how I should fuck her like a slut.

It was not what I was used to, but the end result was effective, driving me to a hard climax, my dick pumping shot after shot of cum into her hot pussy. She reached behind her and squeezed and milked my balls, trying to get every ounce of cum out of me into her. Finally she collapsed on top of each me, both of us feeling quite spent. We must have laid there for nearly ten minutes before I softened enough to slip out. "I guess that means were done." She said with a pout.

"For now I suppose." I said

"Do we have to go?"

"Not if you don't want to."

"Good. How about we just lay her for a while longer?"

"If that's what you want."

"No. What I want is your big fat dick back in me. But I don't think that's going to happen for a while." She said with a giggle.

"Not for a while, but maybe later."

"Right." She said "You have so many to pick from, why should you want to fuck me again?"

"Tell me one reason why I wouldn't?"

"Ok. Tell me my name."

I thought about it for a minute. I really didn't know her name, as I didn't know the names of a lot of them yet. But I did know who she was. "I'll be honest I don't know your name, but if I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time on this trip I've been inside you."

She looked at me quizzically.

"It seems to me that you were the one that took advantage during twister."

"Damn! You knew that was me?"

"I wasn't sure until I got inside you, but I was pretty sure."

"Well, in that case, maybe I will believe you."

"I hope so. Now how about we get some lunch. I'm starved."

"If you insist." She said pushing herself up. As she lifted I reached up and pulled her back down, bringing her tits near my mouth. I quickly sucked each nipple into my mouth and gave them a little flick with my tongue, before releasing her to get up on all fours.

"Just to give you something to think about for later." I said.

"OH?" she said. Then she backed down my body, still on all fours, and stopped when her head was even with my crotch. She reached down and sucked my limp dick into her mouth. She sucked and licked on it for a minute or so. "That's to remind you of what I want later." She said as she pulled my no longer fully limp dick from her mouth.

She got up and held a hand out for me and helped pull me up. She bent over to pick up the blanket and I reached between her legs and stroked her pussy.

"I won't forget." I said. Then we headed into the boat for lunch.

After lunch I decided I needed a nap. It had been a long day and I was tired. I looked and all the rooms were occupied, so I joined a couple of girls on one bed that were wearing something, as compared to those wearing nothing. I was fast asleep in no time.

I woke some time later to the feeling of something hot and wet around my dick. I opened my eyes and found a young lady sitting astride me, slowly rocking back and fourth on me, her eyes closed and her head hanging with her hair covering her face. She was wearing a very short night gown, and seemed to be in no particular hurry. She had gotten me hard enough and was now gently working me harder with her slow rocking. I could see her good sized tits swinging slowly under the sheer semi-translucent material. I reached up and let my fingers brush against her nipples as she moved. She moved her hair and looked down at me with a smile.

"I thought you were still asleep." She whispered

"Not with you doing that."

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked

"Hell no!" I whispered. "I'm enjoying it just fine. Would you like some attention elsewhere?"

"Would you suck my tits? Please?" she asked meekly

"With pleasure." I said reaching for her night gown. I pulled the hem up and she held her hands up while I pulled it over her head. Then she leaned forward to bring her tits near my face. They were fairly good sized and swung slightly as she rocked. I pulled a pillow under my head to get it to the right height, and I took both tits in my hands and guided one of her nipples to my mouth. She moaned softly as I began sucking and licking it. I worked both nipples well over the next several minutes and noticed that her pace of rocking was starting to pick up. I released one of her tits and let my hand go between us. She made a sharp intake of air when my fingers found her clit. I let her rocking provide the rubbing force, and before long the whole bed was shaking as she vigorously pumped herself on my dick. With a squeak she went rigid, trembling all over as her climax washed over her. I moved my finger across her clit a few times, trying to hold it longer for her, and then she collapsed on top of me.

"Ohhhhh god that was nice." She said as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Uh huh." She said quietly.

I wrapped my arms around her, and closed my eyes. My still hard dick was buried in her pussy yet, but I was still tired. The two of us fell back asleep that way.

I startled awake some time later. I heard some shouting and got up. Most of the girls were clustered in the main room, and the few that were outside were covered with towels.

"What's up?" I asked one.