Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

"OH FUCK!" She screamed breathlessly. "OH MY GOD! I want to feel you cum inside me! Fill me with your fuck juice. Fill my pussy with your hot cream!" she screamed as her whole body shook and jerked with her orgasm.

How could I refuse? I began to pump into her faster, her hips humping back at me even harder. I reached up with my free hand and grabbed one of her tits, massaging it and working the nipple as I came closer to climax, and then finally over the top. She felt the first spurts of cum explode inside her and wrapped her feet around me and pulled me deep into her.

"OH YES! FILL ME UP! PUMP YOUR CUM INTO MY HOT PUSSY!" she screamed out. I could feel her pussy squeezing and releasing me as I pumped shot after shot of my hot cum into her.

Finally she put her hand on mine, to stop me from working her clit. It was by far the longest orgasm I had ever been part of. She lay on the bed panting for breath, sweat running down her face and chest. As she caught her breath she said. "Holy fuck. No wonder they want to fuck you. I have never felt anything like that before!"

"Glad I could please you." I said, still twitching inside her.

"Please me? Fuck if my husband could do that I'd never get out of bed in the morning. Jesus." She said. Then she let out a long groan. "Oh god! Did the girls hear that?"

The door opened and about seven girls came in, in various states of dress.

"I would say they did." I answered. "You were kind of loud."

"I have no idea what came over me. I have never even said anything like that before, let alone shout it. Did I really say all those things I thought I said."

One of the girls piped up. "Lets just say that we know you have a hot pussy and you wanted it filled with, what was it? Oh yes. Fuck juice." She said with a grin.

"Oh god. What have I done?" she said covering her face with her hands.

I wasn't sure she quite realized yet how she looked. She was naked and had me trapped inside her with the girls standing there looking at her. I wasn't going to say anything though.

"Seems to me that you just joined the club." Julie said from the hall.

"Oh my god. The club! What am I going to do about the club?"

"As far as I can see, you're going to enjoy it." I said quietly

"I can't condone something like that!"

"Well, you can either be part of it or pretend it doesn't exist." One of the girls said. "Because either way we are going to get fucked."

Miss Jessip released her legs from around me and pulled herself up on the bed, looking around at the girls. She pushed herself off the bed past me and dressed in most of her clothes without another word and headed out of the room. I still had no idea what would come next.

The next day I got a call from Mrs Jessip. She asked me to come to her office. I found where it was and walked over to the third floor of the math building. Her office was in the corner and I knocked on the frame of the open door. "Close the door." She said when I stepped into her office.

"Good morning Mrs Jessip." I said.

"You might as well call me Julia." She said. "Considering what happened yesterday."

"Ok... Julia." I said "So what now?"

"I don't know. Part of me wants to scream at them all to stop, and part of me wants to go over there and join in." She said as she stood up and walked over to look out the window. "I just don't know what to do."

I looked her over from the chair I was sitting in. Now that she was not behind the desk I could see that she was wearing a short skirt, much shorter and less professional than the day before. She also had on a silk blouse that was semi-sheer. When she turned back to ward me I could see her silhouetted in the light for a second. I could swear I saw her nipples sticking out. She came over and sat on the edge of the desk in front of me.

"What should I do?" She asked me.

"Well, that depends." I said leaning forward. I put both hands on the top of her thighs. "You have to think about what makes sense." I continued as I slowly ran my hands down her skirt toward the hem. "I mean, you're a hot, sexy, beautiful woman." I now had my hands on her hose covered legs below the hem of the skirt. "If you want to feel more like yesterday" I said as I began to slide my hands up her legs, making sure that my hands went under her skirt, not over, "then you have to decide if exposing the club..." My hands were now nearly to her hips under her skirt, the material pulled part way up her legs, "is the best thing to do. I mean, there will be a lot of finger pointing when it comes out." I said as I began to rub my thumb up and down her panty covered pussy as she spread her legs as far as the skirt would allow. "You could just take advantage of the situation and enjoy it." I said as I pressed my thumb harder against the cloth, making it push between her.

"Are you trying to influence me by offering me sex?" she asked

"Well, you could interpret it that way I suppose."

She hiked her skirt up farther and spread her legs wider, allowing me to pull the material of her panty over and start rubbing my thumb up and down her now exposed pussy lips.

"What would my husband think?" she asked huskily as I started rubbing her now hardening clit.

"That depends on what you tell him. If you're just doing things with the girls, there isn't much suspicion. On the other hand you can tell him." I said as she slid farther to the corner of the desk, letting her skirt slide up the back side of her legs farther so she could spread her legs even further apart, letting me insert a finger into her pussy. "And if you did that there would be a scandal and you would certainly not get any more sex like you got yesterday."

I heard her groan as I rotated my hand and began to rub her clit with my thumb, my finger still buried in her, stroking along the top of her tunnel, searching for her g spot. I stood up and with my free hand began to unbutton her blouse while I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"We really shouldn't be doing this." She said quietly as I pulled her blouse apart, revealing a very light bra that was barely restraining her rigid nipples. I was pleased to see it had a front clasp, which I undid. The material of the bra sprung apart, revealing both her luscious tits. I leaned down and began to suck on them like I had the previous day. She threw her head back and moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue around it.

I pulled my head from her tits. "You better find a way to be quieter than you were yesterday, or we'll get caught." I whispered before going back to work on her tits.

"oh god yes." She whispered back. As she pulled my hand from her pussy. She stood up and pulled her skirt up, and her panties down. I enjoyed the short view I had of her thigh high stockings and bare pussy as she pushed her panties down her legs. She hiked her skirt back up and sat her bare ass on the edge of the desk. Then she leaned over, her hands going to work on my pants, undoing the front of them and pulling me out of the chair so my pants would fall down. She pulled my dick from my underwear and pushed them down as well, stopping when she had them down to my knees. Then she leaned back and lifted her legs high in the air, pulling my dick toward her waiting pussy. "Ok. You fuck me and I'll try to be quiet." She said as she aligned my head into her wet lips.

I pushed into her slowly, making her whimper and groan as she expanded around me. I had both hands free as wrapped her hands around my neck to support herself. I put them to work on her tits. When I reached bottom with my dick I began to slowly slide in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around my back, spreading her knees wide to give me full access. I moved one hand to her clit and went to work on it with my thumb, driving it in small circles that brought a long slow moan from her. I could see her staring at me, biting her lip as she came closer and closer to the orgasm being driven by my pistoning cock and busy thumb. Suddenly she closed her eyes and let it wash over her. Her body quaked and shook, her pussy spasming around my dick as I continued to stroke into her.

"Please cum inside me." She whispered breathlessly

I picked up my pace, but tried not to hit too hard at the end so we didn't make too much noise. I moved both hands to her tits and began to massage and squeeze them, enjoying the feel of their heft and size in my hands as I pounded into her wet pussy. I could feel my balls tighten up, the load of cum she was asking for making its way to the engorged head of my cock.

I groaned deeply and pushed as deep into her as I could as my dick started spurting deep in her. Her body quaked even harder as she felt my cum flowing into her already hot wet pussy. Slowly we both recovered from our climaxes and she pulled herself up to me, kissing me sensuously on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, keeping myself buried in her as I kissed back.

We continued to kiss this way for several minutes before my dick softened enough to slip out. We broke the kiss and I stepped back, helping her to stand up. She bent down and picked up her panties and pulled them on, stemming the flow of cum from her sopping pussy and then straightened her skirt. While I pulled up my pants and fixed them I watched her pull her bra together and begin to button her blouse. Finally she was working on trying to tuck her blouse back into her skirt. I stepped over to her and reached around behind her. I unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall to her knees, holding it with one hand so it didn't go all the way to the floor. Then I slowly pulled it back up, tucking her blouse gently in as I stroked her soft round ass. I soon had her skirt back to her waist and I zipped it up while she kissed me again.

"I guess this means that I can't tell anymore." She whispered.

"I guess not."

"Hell, even a quickie with you is more than I am used to getting." She said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I pulled her close and kissed her again,

After we broke the kiss she said, "Damn, you're good. It's no wonder the girls can't wait to be with you. Ok. We'll see how it goes." She said stepping back and sitting in her chair, trying to look professional before I opened the office door.

"Bye" I said, opening the door and heading out.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers
12