Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers

"I didn't do much." I said.

"Well, whatever not much you did it was the right amount." She said breathlessly.

"Thank you." I said, letting go of her so she could step into her suit again.

"I better go." She said after she got put together again.

"Ok." I said. I watched her walk down the path, and to my surprise, turn onto a path that would take her down the shore farther.

I guess the reason I didn't recognize her was that she wasn't part of our group. I made my way back to the canoes, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Having fun back there?" JJ asked while she sat near one of the canoes.

"Oh, you know... just checking out the wild life." I said with a smile

"I bet." She said with a smirk.

I sat down but didn't have much time left before the girls were ready to go again. They piled into the canoes and we headed down stream, JJ in the front of mine this time. It only took about another fifteen minutes and we were at the end of the trip. We pulled the canoes out at the takeout spot and walked back up the hill to where we were all parked. JJ took my hand and led me to where the cars were parked.

I thought I was going to be spared another sex-fest, like on the ride out, but I should have known better. I wasn't surprised when JJ led me to a minivan and Mandy climbed into the back seat. Then JJ climbed in after tossing her keys to Ashley, one of the seniors, and made her way to the farthest back seat. JJ flipped a lever and flopped the seat into a bed. She laid down on it and motioned for me to join her, so I climbed in as the door closed behind me.

Ashley got in the driver's seat and started the van, turning on the air conditioning to cool the sweltering heat inside the van. We were just about to leave when Kim ran over and jumped in the passenger side. The minivan was one of those nice ones with darkened windows for privacy and JJ took advantage of it as soon as we were on the road. She and Mandy, stripped off their suits, and settled their completely naked, and sweaty bodies on either side of me. Mandy quickly went to work on my suit and after it was off, she tossed it all the way to the front seat to Kim.

"You won't need that for a while." She said giggling.

"Now come here and have some fun!" JJ said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me toward her.

My dick was hard, but it was tired, so I decided to switch things up. Disengaging her hands from around my neck, I turned around and put my head between JJ's spread legs as Mandy moved to the middle seat of the van. I went to work licking and sucking on her pussy, tasting her tangy wetness and making her groan and whither around as I licked and flicked her clit. I have no idea how many miles had passed by, but my tongue was getting tired by the time she started to climax. Her body shook and she squeaked and moaned as I continued to assault her clit. Finally she could take it no longer and she rolled me over, pulling my head from her pussy. She moved around and lifted herself over me pressing her wet pussy lips against my hard dick.

"Quick!" she hissed. "Fuck me! Now! Please!" She begged as rubbed her pussy against my dick.

I put an arm around her and rolled us over, putting her under me. I reached down and aimed my dick at her spread pussy and rammed it in, causing her to cry out.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as I hit bottom.

I started pumping my dick in and out of her as fast as I could, my balls slapping her ass, quickly bringing her to climax again. She bucked and withered under me for nearly a minute before she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me tight to her so I couldn't pump any longer.

"Jesus! That was soooo fucking wonderful." She said quietly. "I didn't believe the girls until you did it to me. You are absolutely the best fuck I have ever had." She said as she caressed my chest.

"You can eat pussy like an expert, you have a way of sucking tits that's out of this world, and when you fuck... hell, when you fuck it hits all the right places! When they made you it was a one of a kind mold. It's no wonder the girls all want to be fucking you. You're going to spoil them though."

"Meaning what?" I asked

"They're going to expect their husbands to do it like that and they'll be disappointed. Husbands don't do it like that, which is why you are currently inside me I suppose."

"I'm sorry." I said trying to pull out of her.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"I thought you might want me out."

"Fuck no! If he could fuck like you then I'd have him in here fucking my brains out. He can't and he isn't, so you just leave that big dick where it is for now."

"If you insist." I said, leaning my head down and sucking in one of her nipples.

"Oh fuck! Don't get me started again. I don't think my pussy can take it right now."

"I can solve that." Mandy said quietly. I felt her hand on my ass as she lay back down on the bed next to us. "If you still need someone to fuck I'm ready and waiting." She whispered in my ear. Then she leaned down and started sucking on JJ's other tit. JJ unwrapped her legs from around me and I slipped my hard dick from her pussy, rolling over onto bed. Mandy moved over and laid on top of JJ, their tits pressing into each other as she looked over at me.

"Why don't you fuck me from behind!" She invited as she spread her legs wide. I rolled over onto my knees and moved between both of their legs, Mandy sticking her ass up at me while she lowered her face to JJ's. I aimed my dick at her pussy, just inches above JJ's and slid deep into her sopping wet pussy as JJ and Mandy started kissing each other wetly. It was just too much of a turn on, and I started stroking in and out of Mandy with abandon, my hips slapping her ass with each stroke. My pounding made it too hard for them to keep kissing, so JJ pulled Mandy up farther, and began sucking on her tits as they hung in front of her face.

"Ohhhhh damn! " I said watching her look at me around Mandy's body one of her tits cupped and drawn to her mouth.

She pulled her mouth from Mandy's tit. "Wanna join me?" She asked with a grin.

"Very much." I answered as I pulled from Mandy's pussy so we could rearrange.

I lay down on the bottom, and Mandy climbed on me. JJ helped line my stick up with Mandy's pussy and I shoved back onto Mandy's hot tunnel. JJ lay down next to me, her head on my shoulder and one of Mandy's big tits hanging in front of her face. She drew one into her mouth and used her free hand to guide the other to my lips.

The two of us were sucking and licking our respective nipples driving her wild while Mandy was humping on my dick, moaning and crying out with the sensation of both nipples and her pussy at the same time. She was well into her second orgasm when the sensations finally pushed me over the top and I poured my cum into her spasming pussy.

The three of us lay in a heap the rest of the way back to the sorority house. I know that I fell asleep for at least part of that trip and it was a bit of a scramble to get dressed when we arrived back, but we made it ok. The only real giveaway was the smell of sex in the van and the little fact that JJ's top was on inside out. But everyone agreed, it had been a hell of a canoe trip.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers