Lightning Strikes Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Opening the iris to the Canadian vault I clean it out and store the dozens of furs in our apartment for now. There are a lot of Canadian Sables, Fisher, Lynx, Fur Seal and Stone Marten. Also pelts, large piles of each fur type. The most valuable of Canadian furs. There is over three hundred million US in a variety of currencies in the vault. At least 500 ponds of gold! I sense he's handling this for others equally nefarious.

Then I go to the Russian's off shore and Swiss accounts. I transfer all the money into our new hidden mega account. A total of nearly a billion US.

The Russians fingerprints I email to the Chief and Interpol. They are all over murder scenes everywhere. I email a list of the many murders in his life and point out all the information. Especially where they can find them in this jurisdiction. I start signing my emails *The Shadow*.

I'm finished by noon and I'm famished. Doing the computer work is as taxing as being invisible. Maybe it's the same? Then all that work just getting all those furs from the Canadian vault into the apartment, even if it was like in the next room. So I go out for a huge dual Reuben at my now favorite place, the Metro Diner on Broadway. I finish it up with a banana royal. Still feeling a bit peckish I get a tall milk shake.

After tapping off my appetite I drop by the fur shop storage room and the blonde is going at it in the fur racks. I come up from behind her, wrapping furs around her nude body before I materialize. She's eager to feel me gripping her to me. I thrust up between her thighs from behind and deep into her womb. She groans with an instant orgasm as I unload into her warmth. I hump her to another orgasm then turn her around and drink deeply from her breasts. She gives up her all to me with sensual fur fondling as I'm sucking her dry. I know she's elated with her extra realistic fantasy dreams. It doesn't matter to her if it's a dream or not. She wants all she can get.

She finally faints into the furs and I leave her again laying hidden behind the racks wrapped in furs.

A computer store is next on my list after recovering my energy. I pick up a powerful laptop computer for my mobile use.

At a coffee shop I get on line and look up all the universities and colleges in the city I might attend. Looking at all the agendas and courses available I have the basic information to make some choices and with Brenda's help I may get this thing going.

While I'm at the coffee shop a beautiful woman in a fantastic Crystal Island Fox sits beside me without so much as an introduction and is coming on to me.

"I'm so sorry .. I just am so drawn to you .. I just have to touch your fur." running her hands over my Sable.

"Is there something you want ma am?" I say smiling and brushing her hair back.

"I'm not sure but could you come with me to my limousine?"

I follow her around the corner and into her limo. She has a large Red Fox throw and a few large matching pillows laying out. We're wrapped in the throw and each others furs with her soft sweater open and displaying her marvelous tits. They're generous and wrapped in her fur.

I have her in a trance almost instantly and I proceed to suck her quickly to lactating till she can give me no more. I realize this is filling my hunger created by my cyberspace travels much more than the restaurant food.

Pulling down my pants she gives me as fine a blow job I've ever had. She drinks my cum with a mission. Then I suck her tits for much more milk and her very essence. I know where she lives and I'll be back for much more of her wonderful milk. I realize I must have it and much more. I vanish, leaving her near passed out and dreaming of our next time when maybe I'll fuck her.

For entertainment I go by the Police Station again to see what the chief is doing about my tips.

The station is looking almost like one of the TV shows. It's buzzing with activity over the guys I turned in. A lot of chatter about The Shadow. The FBI and the DA are all over the Chief for not having my email address. Their efforts to profile me are an abysmal failure of course.

They are figuring out how to get a search warrant and how to proceed. They already have grounds to pursue the Mafia guy but not the Russian since it's considered hearsay except for a body buried in Central Park which they are just getting the forensics on. With his finger prints I sent and on the body they get a warrant.

The police are in hot pursuit but I sense something amiss and search some minds. I find a low ranking detective is about to call the Russian and alert him to the pending arrest. I know I can mess with his phone so I rout the call to the Chief but with the Russian's number ID up on the Chief's phone. The detective can't get in touch with the Russian, only his boss. His goose is cooked.

Taking a taxi I get to the hospital where Brenda and Betty are to get off. They come out on time and I see them walking to the curb. I open the door .. "Get in girls." with a big smile.

They're a bit surprised and pile in together. I pull a big Sable for each of them from my huge bag. I'm wearing one myself. I picked up a big soft leather duffel bag I can carry on my back for this purpose. It's not heavy and it's convenient for many things.

I had already given the driver Brenda's address so we have furry hugging and kisses all the way home. It's home now for us three. We fur fondle and kiss each other quite freely. Brenda and Betty no longer are embarrassed over kissing each other because they now know the relationships and most of what this is all about.

We will have to get a bigger place and Betty can quit her job whenever she would like and take care of our new place. Eventually the babies.

Soon as we get home they are finally astonished at all the furs. They are hanging on racks I took from the vaults there are so many. You can't traverse the lounge without pushing your way through racks of incredible furs.

"Where in hell did you get all these furs Ben???" Brenda finally asks.

"I've discovered a few things I am capable of." and I proceed to tell them in a shortened version about the Mafia guy and the Russian, the Police, the fur vaults and all the money. A lot of this I simply make mental images they can 'see' and ideas I transfer as I talk. They 'get the picture' quickly and vividly in ways speech couldn't do alone.

They're dumbfounded and speechless as they look at me, the furs and begin fondling and stroking them all as if taking inventory. It gets them excited in ways they at first don't understand until they are both stripping naked and wrapping themselves in one fur, then another until they are in a near frenzy of fur fondling, groping each other and me. They have me nude in an instant, fur wrapped and fondled.

We are all in our furry bedroom together with many of the Russians furs on the bed and hanging all around. We all try on and hug each other in as many of the furs as possible like kids playing dress up in a monster fur closet. It's hard to see any furniture there are so many furs laying and hanging all about. I'm sure we now have as many furs as a good sized Fur Salon. More than I saw at Bloomies for certain.

In all this play I'm sucking first Brenda's tits and then Betty's. It seems I'm compelled to do this now out of some kind of craving and special hunger. Not just a sensual or erotic experience though it is certainly that too. They moan and wallow in the furs as I suck them hard and fully. It's as if I'm screwing them with the orgasms they are having in response.

They begin sucking each others tits as I begin screwing them. We're all wallowing around in bed with wild screwing and sucking tits, pussies and my cock. We three are bound in a trio of love and sexual passions like none I have ever heard of.

Our fur fondling alone is so incredible. What a treat to see the two beauties squirm beneath my soft furring of their incredible bodies. Their soft and sensual moans of pleasure makes all my at getting all these incredible furs way more than worth the effort. Indeed it motivates to even greater adventures and fur acquisitions.

We're suddenly ravenous so we shower together and dress for a late dinner out. We all wear Sables of course. Am I a proud stud daddy with my two gorgeous women or what!

It's a super restaurant on the top floor of a tall building. Everyone looks and comments about the Sable wrapped trio. I know they are all favorable and very envious, especially the guys. Such a young kid with all that beauty wrapped in fur.

All through dinner I sense Brenda and Betty glancing at all the other women. Their tits in particular rather lecherously .. like they would love sucking them dry. The sexual tension in the restaurant has an erotic glow with their looks over the other women seeming to be displaying their breasts rather more sensually than normal? Or is it all in my head?

I can sense what they are all thinking and they all have a deep need for their tits to be sucked by these two gorgeous women. Are Brenda and Betty capable of getting into these womens heads and planting this suggestion? It seems they can.

One beautiful dark haired and rather nicely endowed woman in a tight soft sweater sitting at the next table looks warmly at Betty and subtlety runs her hand under, then over her tits clearly for her to see. The woman is wearing a fabulous Arctic Blue Fox and leaves for the restroom. Betty is right behind her in her Golden Sable.

Soon as they get in the restroom Betty instinctively runs her hand through the womans blond hair as she's standing at the mirror messing with her hair. She's instantly in a sort of trance.

Pushing the woman in the handicap toilet stall against the wall with her sweater up Betty eagerly sucks her wonderful tits till she begins to lactate. The woman fur fondles Betty for encouragement to drink her fill and she begins to orgasm. Betty sucks her till the woman nearly faints.

Returning to our table Betty still has a bit of tit milk at the corners of her smiling mouth. She leans over to me and I kiss her for a taste. I somehow know in an instant where the woman lives. Betty has the most angelic look of complete satiation. She goes back to picking at her food.

Without a word Brenda has gone to the restroom following another young woman in a Sable. She does the same hair stroking for the trance as Betty did and quickly has her in the handicap stall sucking her wonderful globes dry. The woman fur fondles Brenda for encouragement. She gives up all she has with several orgasms to boot. When Brenda returns and we kiss I have her address too. The two new women are perfect milk cows.

After we get home and have made love till very late Betty falls asleep in Brenda's furry arms. Their shared dreams are so super erotic as they make love with each other in their dreams. It's both their new sexual and erotic discovery of their love and passions for each other. They softly squirm against each other as they lay sleeping deep in our pile of lush furs with their beautiful dreams.

Getting out of bed and wrapped in my great Sable coat I summon up the iris to the first woman's bedroom. She's sleeping with her husband as I stroke her hair and she's quickly in a trance. I walk her to another bedroom and begin sucking her tits. She's in orgasm the entire time. I pause and have her suck my cock for a bit. She's very languid but passionate. I cream once for her and she sucks up all my cum with a mission. I return to sucking her tits again and they flow with even greater quantities of milk. She passes out so I take her back to her bed and she's laying once again with her husband who sept through the whole thing. She'll think it to be the sexiest dream of her life.

I step into the hall and open the iris to the other womans bedroom. She's single and had a tiff with her boyfriend after leaving the restaurant over her lack of satisfaction from him. I get her wrapped in her own Sable. Stroking her hair I descend onto her tits and suck hard and long. She's so eager to satisfy me she orgasms time after time. She's nearly dry when I thrust my cock deep into her warmth to give her the satisfaction she is so desperately craving.

Her moans are eternal as I have her wrapped with me in our Sables. She has massive orgasm on orgasm till she's exhausted. I suck even more milk from her generously lactating tits. For her this will be a fantastic dream.

Since she's on a contraception I don't have to worry about another kid though she will wonder why her tits are lactating now. She'll blame it on the incident at the restaurant no doubt. After awhile I think she won't care why just that she's getting sucked and fucked in ways that satisfies her deepest desires.

I open the iris again to the coffee house blonde woman's bedroom. She's laying on her Red Fox spread and fur fondling herself with another Shadow Fox coat. Looking up to me she's not surprised and her legs are spread wide for me to take her. I'm deep inside her with a mission to impregnate. I hump her full of my virile cum and we both know she's instantly pregnant. I suck her tits dry and she faints in the midst of our passions. I fuck her some more till she groggily recovers and dreamily wallows in hr furs to my thrusts and multiple inseminations. She's my new fuck whore and milk cow. She will have a girl. I know now I can program the sex of our baby.

All the women tonight will continue to lactate as I will return time after time for my feeding. I now know it's necessary and I need even more women to satisfy my thirst. I'll also be able to fuck them after a week or so of tit sucking without fear of knocking them up except when I want to. They'll lactate all the more I've discovered.

7

Over the weekend we oversee moving Betty's stuff into Brenda's place what little she has worth moving and we've already begun looking for a more appropriate and larger space. Since I have lots of time right now I do all the actual looking.

I begin contacting a number of Real Estate agents. One particular interesting young gorgeous well endowed brunette has gotten my dedicated attention.

Meeting her at her office we shake hands and I can feel the flow of my energy into her and watch her seductive smile grow across her beautiful face. She's seduced as we talk over our space requirements and what we would like.

Wanda meets me to show me a nice So Ho loft space the next day. She's wearing a very nice Wild Mink coat over a beige cashmere sweater dress. I'm in a darker hooded Cross Fox coat which she complements me on wearing. She keeps stroking my Fox and I begin stroking her Mink. She's internally very excited I can sense. She's completely seduced. She's casually almost absentmindedly loosening her dress from the top down as we walk around the big loft space.

We're talking about the space facing each other when she's nearly bare topped under her Mink. I reach out and fondle her breasts softly and she continues talking as if nothing unusual is happening but broken with short gasps as I touch her swelling nipples. She does move closer to me and I just lean forward and begin sucking till she lactates. I then consume her milk passionately as she moans with her string of orgasms gasping out words and phrases about the space.

She will get us the deal of the Century as she gives up what seems quarts of her milk till she's faint. I then open her dress fully to her nude body and thrust fully up into her warmth. She groans deeply with my first thrust and gives up her all to me. I feel her warmth and energy flow into me like a battery being recharged as I pump her full of my thick cum I know she too will bear a child for me. She's completely submissive to my desires and needs. I pull out to her disappointment and I suck more milk from her generously flowing tits.

Agent Wanda will have many furs of her own for me to ravage her as I consume her milk often as she sleeps. She'll receive lots of my juices in exchange. Another child bearer, eager milk cow and errand girl. She knows where we will live now so Betty and Brenda can feast from her breasts as well. There isn't anything Wanda won't do for us in total confidence. One of our inner circle.

I'm certain Brenda and Betty will love the space since it's a large unfinished loft in So Ho with potential for a roof top garden. Our dream space we have talked about.

Wanda recommends an Architect. She gives me the Architects address. After setting up showing the girls our new space I go find the Architects office.

Getting to the Architects office I'm greeted by a young freckled curly haired sandy blonde with a very youthful appearance. I'm thinking she's the secretary or drafts person. She's the Architect and already under my spell as we shake hands.

Before we get down to business I pull Billie into my fur and suck her small tits for awhile then I fill her full of my cum as we screw in her nap room which will soon be filled with furs for my feeding sessions. She's moaning and craving all the cum I can pump in her. She has an athletic body of a runner so she's very eager and forceful in our screwing. I then feed more from her tits for an extended period. I can feel her creativity welling up in her as we screw and while sucking her tits raw. Brenda and Betty can feed from Billie too. Inspire her to her best work. I ask her to dinner for tomorrow.

Wanda is coming over for dinner tonight after she shows the three of us the loft. We'll have her for desert in our furs to further her enslavement. I'm certain Brenda and Betty will eagerly seduce and milk the two new milk cows and helpers.

I pick up Brenda and Betty in a taxi after their shift is over and we're back at the apartment barely before Wanda comes. We are still wearing our furs when she knocks. She's overwhelmed and speechless seeing two beautiful fur wrapped women with me in my fur. Betty takes her by the hand to the bed room and removes Wanda's clothes and her own. She wraps Wanda and herself each in great reversed Sables.

Wanda is totally at our service as the girls hug and kiss her nude in all our furs.

We move into the kitchen for fixing dinner. It is the reason she came over and we're quite hungry for food. We will have more of Wanda for desert. I keep her tuned up with fur fondling and kisses. The girls come over and kiss her often so she's constantly in a state of sexual excitement, eager for our next move. She wants my cock buried in her in the worst way. She keeps rubbing her thick brown muff. We'll tease her till she screams.

We have a long and casual dinner with each of us tending to Wanda as we go to the kitchen for one thing or another. Kissing and briefly fur fondling her or squeezing her tits softly with the furs.

Betty is the first to finger her pussy. She comes from behind Wanda seated at the table and wraps her furry arms around Wanda. Betty then turns Wanda's face to her small breast and presses her face to them. Wanda eagerly sucks Betty's tits and is rewarded with her milk. It's an incredible thrill for Wanda and she eagerly sucks like a baby. Betty moves her hands slowly down to Wanda's muff as she's sucking. Wanda is going crazy as she does this and while Betty strokes and fondles her muff. Wanda is about to bounce out of the chair with excitement. A great gasp comes from her as Betty slips her fingers into her wet pussy while fondling her labia. She finds her on button and pinches. Wanda erupts in a spontaneous orgasm she's been holding with a mighty wide eyed gasp.

Betty slips smoothly from her, sits and continues with dinner while sensuously licking her fingers. Wanda continues to quake with the aftershocks while looking at us all in awe. She's so eager and willing. We now own her. Screwing her is just signing the contract.

We finally finish eating. We just get up and lift Wanda from her chair. She's too weak to walk by now. We have her in our furs and while the girls suck her tits once more I slip deep into her wetness and fuck her to Pluto and back. Wanda moans and writhes in our furs like a snake and lavishes in her sensual dream passions. She's now so totally seduced she will have no sex with anyone else and is our complete servant.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers