Lightning Strikes Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the iris again I deposit the money in our new underground storage cavern. I found this while doing some geological studies in one of the classes. There are caverns all through the Appalachian mountains without an opening. I discovered one while traveling through the web in search of just such a place. It's a thousand feet deep in limestone and about twelve feet high by thirty by over a hundred feet with a slight slope from one end to the other. It can only be accessed with the iris.

The cavern is just the right temperature and humidity for furs and anything else of value .. like tons of cash and gold. I've absconded with a lot of gold, silver, art treasures and cash stolen by others from many sources including countries. Who are they going to report it to? Probably several hundred billion in cash, gold, silver and of course furs. I bored two small 2 inch vent holes with a laser for air supply high up into yet another large cavern which has outside air access. Fine mesh grills epoxied in place to keep out any critters. Fort Knox is a neighborhood bank in comparison.

Then there is my cyber vault where I have nearly an equal amount of monetary value stashed by now. We can live for a near eternity off what I've accumulated.

11

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I reach out and shut off my alarm and stumble out of bed .. grabbing my clothes as my big bad ass foster dad comes busting in the door screaming and cursing at me for letting my alarm wake him.

I had set the alarm to watch the Perseid Meteor shower.

I've got on my pants and getting my shirt on .. stumbling to get my sneakers pulled on as I'm hopping and stumbling down the hall with the big ass chasing me and beating the crap out of me.

I manage to get out of the house and am running down the street with the Perseid Meteor shower going on above me in a clear moonless night sky. Perfect for meteor viewing.

Big ass is catching me every now and then and beating the crap out of me some more. He's hurt my knee and I think he's broken my arm this time.

This last beating by my recent Foster dad is very severe as he's kicked me in the ribs and whacked me real bad in the legs which slowed me down. The worst yet. He's the worst foster parent yet and a real bad ass kinda guy. It isn't the beating however that puts me in a coma.

It's out of a crystal clear night sky when I get hit by a bolt of lighting as we happen to be running past the Hospital. That sure didn't help my condition any at all, or so I'm thinking.

Another bolt kills my Foster dad. I see him fry like an instantly fried chicken as I'm shaking between two forks of the lightning bolt. I don't cry over that at all as I see his eyes and brains boil out of his eye sockets and boiling fluids gush from every orifice of his body. His skin turns to black char.

I'm suspended between two forks of the lightning bolt like one of those Dream Catchers you see hanging from peoples rear view mirrors. My suspension seems like an eternity with all sorts of images and thoughts, not of my own, flashing through my mind. I try and focus on what is being 'said' as this flood of thoughts run through my mind but it's all literally in a flash of course though it seems an eternity. Time! I'm totally aware of those around me. Their horror and panic is astonishing.

They run around getting the situation under control and get me into the Hospital. They rush me into the ER at first. They discover I'm breathing on my own and my heart is surprisingly regular and very strong.

A gorgeous red headed doctor is leaning over me with a small flashlight checking my eye reflexes. God almighty she's incredibly beautiful.

"Blink three times if you can understand me." the doctor says and I decide not to do it but to see what happens next.

Then there is this incredibly beautiful red headed nurse helping her tend to me. She's washing my wounds clean. Her touch is like magic and I forget about any pain I might have. Like in my dreams!!!

My dream floods into my head. Was it really a dream?

They move me to Intensive Care as I stabilize and after they have taken care of my wounds and broken arm. The red headed doctor and nurse follow me there and continue to care for me.

Gradually as the next few days roll by every detail of my mega-dream comes true.

They move me into a small private room and I'm wired up and set up for long term care as a coma patient. The red headed doctor and nurse attend to me every night.

It all becomes much more than a dream when they begin playing with my stiff cock.

I begin to focus more intently on each and every detail and action to maybe get it better than before. I realize it's hard to improve on perfection .. at least with my two red headed angel lovers. I'm so with them in my mind and I begin to reach out to their minds. It isn't long before we're mentally synchronized in everything we do.

The web of alternate reality is something I also focus on more intently than before and I become much more aware of its presence much earlier .. indeed, from the lightning strike on .. on to this moment.

After that night when I first make unfettered and passionate love with Brenda in her apartment then with Betty everything goes into fast forward to this moment which I relive each moment.

I'm back in the cavern and I'm not only surrounded by all my confiscated booty I've amassed but many ethereal ghost-like entities of the web. Indeed the web itself fully revealed like a framework that I can easily move through like an ephemeral infinite free style scaffolding. The very cavern itself is just a part of the latticework.

Looking at my hands and arms, my body, I'm like them and when I'm invisible. Is part of being in this web the same as being invisible?

"Yes!" comes my reply.

"Can I also be solid as in the other reality?"

"Yes."

I no longer need the iris for myself. Just become invisible and I can see how to connect this point in time and space to any other point in time and space. The iris is maybe for the girls and anything from the solid reality.

TIME!!! I can time travel!! I did time travel when the college girls and me screwed for an hour in a ten minute class break! The time cut out when we went to the Grand Canyon from our apartment or to any other place?

"Yes but be very careful."

A short path through the web and I'm back in our computer room and back as a solid. After a few moments sitting at the computer just browsing and wrapping myself back up in my Sable house coat. I go back to the girls in the lounge. They're all laying around watching a rerun of "Sleepless in Seattle". The twins have settled in with the others quite comfortably.

Betty is sitting by the opening where I come in. She reaches up to me and pulls me down beside her. We hug in our furs and kiss softly while fondling each other. I rub her swelling belly and settle in to watch the movie with her. Several have already fallen asleep and it isn't long before Betty and me are in our dreams together with our new boy. He has red hair and green eyes. He's already aware of the web.