Lights, Camera, Action!

Story Info
A new makeup artist learns the ropes from actor Tim Roth.
4.5k words
4.42
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alex's phone rang on this evening, she had no idea it would lead to the sexiest and most memorable encounter of her life.

"Are you sitting down," asked Tasha.

"Actually, yes. I was just having a glass of wine on the balcony. What's up?"

Tasha smiled at Alex's nonchalance knowing that was about to change. "How would you feel about doing a Quentin Tarantino movie?"

Alex wasn't sure she heard Tasha correctly. "What did you say?"

"I said......how would you feel about doing a Quentin Tarantino movie," Tasha repeated.

"Are you fucking kidding me," Alex sputtered as she almost choked on her wine.

"No, I'm not actually. I got the call this morning" said Tasha in her usual matter-of-fact tone.

Alex's head was reeling. She had only completed makeup school a month earlier and had worked on one commercial. She couldn't believe this was happening. In Hollywood it was all about who you knew and she was glad she new Tasha. Tasha had been the head of feature film makeup departments before and was doing Alex a favor beyond her wildest dreams bringing her on as her assistant.

"Tasha. I don't know what to say," whispered Alex. Her mind was spinning.

"Say yes. We're having a production meeting at the studio tomorrow to read through the script and talk ideas. Be there at 8:00am sharp and don't make me regret my offer," Tasha chided.

Alex hung up the phone, took the biggest breath of her life and went back inside for another glass of wine to calm herself. Her whirling brain was wondering who would be in the movie, what crazy hours she's be working and how much better this could possibly get. Those questions would have to wait for their answer until morning.

*******************

Alex's alarm went off at 6:00am. Normally Alex wasn't a morning person but this was not an average morning. This was the morning that could open doors and change her life. She hopped out of bed and showered with an excitement that should have been bottled for some new energy drink. The L.A. traffic sucked as usual so she was glad she left in plenty of time to make it downtown. She found the closest parking ramp and walked hurriedly toward the skyscraping, gleaming office building. Just as she entered the lobby she saw Tasha waiting for the elevator.

"Tasha!"

Tasha spun around and chuckled silently as she watched Alex half jogging to the elevator, jet black hair flying out behind her, perfect breasts bouncing against her silk sleeveless blouse as she ran. She was beautiful and on this day she had chosen a slim, sexy yet professional skirt with a small slit up the leg and black strappy heels. She knew how to accentuate her assets. If Tasha had been so inclined, she would have definitely wanted Alex. Tasha was "strictly dickly" though so it was a mere passing thought.

"Are you ready, " asked Tasha.

"Oh, God," panted Alex, "I'm not sure I can do this. I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"You're not going to throw up. You'll be just fine," assured Tasha. "Not everyone is going to be here today, mainly Tarantino, two of the producers, wardrobe, and a couple of the actors that were available for the read and some interns. Alex, you can do this. You're great at what you do and I wouldn't have brought you on board if I didn't think you could handle this."

Alex took a deep breath and stepped into the elevator. As the doors closed she felt that there was no turning back. She didn't want to turn back. This was an amazing opportunity. When the doors re-opened, she and Tasha walked toward a slightly open door to what looked like a giant board room. She could see people moving about inside and suddenly felt like she could faint. She saw a water cooler and coffee cart right outside the door and thought maybe something to drink would help or at least keep her hands busy so she didn't fidget nervously the entire time. She handed her Coach bag and suit jacket to Tasha and headed toward the cart. She saw a man standing there from the back and wondered if he was as nervous as she was. Just as she approached the cart, the man turned around and Alex almost fell right in the floor. Tim Roth. Before she could even process what she was seeing, he reached out to shake her hand.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Tim," he said as if he really needed to tell her. Tim Roth had been the unknowing participant in many a fantasy for Alex. My God, she had used the slow motion and pause features on her DVD player more than once watching his sex scenes. One could say she was completely enamored with him.

"Um....uh..." Alex couldn't even remember her own name at that moment. The warm touch of his hand brought her back to reality. "Alex," she finally managed to get out.

"Alex....beautiful name. It suits you. Well, nice to meet you, Alex. See you inside then," said Tim and with that he breezed past her and disappeared into the room. Alex grabbed a cup of coffee with shaking hands and headed into the meeting. As she quickly scanned the room, she was looking to see if she recognized any other actors. She thought she had seen one guy on The Office but she wasn't sure about anyone else. She then realized she was the last one in and the only seat left was in between Tasha and Tim. Oh, man....this is too much . She shot Tasha a terrified look and slid into her chair.

As everyone went around the table and introduced themselves and said what their part in the process was Alex barely heard anything. She felt like she was underwater and running out of air. Tasha reached under the table and put a reassuring hand on Alex's leg and gave it a gently squeeze. It made Alex feel a little better and she made a conscious effort to calm herself down before she had to introduce herself.

After the introductions, Mr. Tarantino announced that he'd like to read through the script once and then release the actors so he could discuss ideas with makeup and wardrobe. The reading of the script began and all Alex could think about was how close she was sitting to Tim Roth. She wondered if he could feel the heat radiating off her as she was sure she was blushing from head to toe. After a time, she finally heard Tim's voice reading aloud. He was playing a villain in this film and it was a scene in which he was bullying a woman before he inevitably raped her.

"You're a whore, aren't you," Tim read. "A filthy whore who deserves to be taught a lesson."

Alex thought that with his English accent calling someone a whore almost sounded polite. Almost. She looked over at him and could see his jaw muscle clenching as he read and started to adopt the character. Alex felt suddenly as if they were the only two people in the room and she could feel her lust rising.

"Why are you crying? I won't hurt you.....much," Tim sneered. "Now you're going to lift up your skirt for me....."

Just then Alex's knees involuntarily parted wide enough that her leg brushed against Tim's. He didn't stop. He merely looked up at her and continued reading, making it seem as if he was speaking directly to her.

"What's wrong, don't you want me to fuck you," Tim asked while looking straight at her. It was all Alex could do to not actually respond. She was caught like a deer in headlights and couldn't look away from him. He continued to look in her eyes and read.

"That's right. Good girl. Lift it up for me," Tim encouraged. "Mmmmm...nice. See, I knew you were a whore. Only whores don't wear any panties."

All Alex could think about was the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear and, in that moment, it seemed like he knew. She could feel herself getting wet and knew she had nothing to stop it. She leaned back in her seat so her wetness wouldn't seep through her skirt. Tim looked down at her hips as she shifted and then back into her eyes. He smiled a little too knowingly. Just when she thought she couldn't possibly stand another second of this Tarantino yelled, "End scene! Tim that was great, man. I can't wait to actually get you on set!"

The rest of the read went excruciatingly slowly and Alex thought for sure that a couple of times she saw Tim glance sideways at her. When it was finally over and everyone started milling about, shaking hands, patting backs and leaving, Tim walked up to her.

"Sorry about that in there. I hope I didn't rattle you. I just looked up and you were looking at me and I sort of...I don't know...went with it," Tim apologized.

"Yes. I mean No. I mean yes it was fine and no you didn't rattle me," Alex stammered.

"Well then, I suppose I'll be seeing you in a month or so when we begin shooting." Tim had his hand out again and this time Alex reached out faster to take it. "Nice to meet you, Alex," Tim said and just before he turned to leave Alex thought she saw his eyes glance over her breasts.

"Nice to meet you too," Alex responded. She turned around just in time to see Tasha walking toward her with a giant smirk on her face.

"Well, I see you're still standing," teased Tasha.

"Very funny. Why didn't you tell me he was in the movie? I mean you KNOW what a celeb crush I've had on him for years," Alex said.

"Because you were already a nervous wreck. If I had told you, you probably would have hyperventilated before we got to the meeting," Tasha explained jokingly. "Look, I have to stay for the rest of the meeting but you can leave. I'll give you a call and we can talk about everything and I'll let you know when shooting begins."

Later that night, Alex learned all the details from Tasha and knew that the next month was going to crawl by. How was she going to stand it?

*****************************

The first day of shooting had finally arrived and Alex made sure she arrived at the studio early to make a good impression. As she walked across the lot lugging her enormous makeup case, she took a deep breath and put on her best professional face. As she entered the first building she thought it seemed more like an ordinary warehouse than a movie set. The was a chair in the middle of the floor and some lights and cameras but not much else. She saw Tasha standing in the corner by some food tables and walked over to find out the schedule for the day.

"Well good morning," chirped Tasha. "Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Umm....bad news first, I guess."

"Ok. Bad news is that our only other makeup person bailed on me last minute for another film and we have to pull double duty today until I can find someone else. The good news for you is that since I've been doing this longer and I'm faster, I'll be doing all of the extras on the next lot over where they're shooting the crowd scenes and you'll be working on the principle actors over here."

"You've got to be kidding me Tasha!"

"No, I'm not. They're shooting the rape scene today so you only have to do the actress and Mr. Roth. Do Roth first so they can start shooting the lead up to the scene and then do the actress. "

"Roth? As in Tim Roth? As in I'm doing Tim Roth's makeup? Tasha! I don't think I can do this!"

"You can and you will," Tasha said sternly. "Look, I'm sorry if I'm being short I'm just under a lot of pressure today and we have to pull this together. Mr. Roth's trailer is just around the back of the building. He's expecting you in a few minutes. You have an hour to get him ready."

"Wait, the rape scene today? Why?"

"You know they never shoot anything in sequence." And with that, Tasha was off to get the extras ready and left Alex reeling.

Alex grabbed her case and headed outside around the building. She saw Tim Roth's trailer and suddenly froze. She had to tell her self aloud, "You can do this. You have to do this. Just pretend he's not who he is," before she could knock on the door.

"Come in," yelled the sexiest voice she had ever heard. She opened the door and walked up the few steps into what was the nicest trailer she'd ever seen. It definitely didn't evoke the words "trailer trash". It looked more like a mini-mansion. Just then Tim walked out from the bathroom wearing a huge smile and not much else. Alex gasped internally as she saw that he was wearing only a towel and a few beads of water that still clung to his skin from the shower. "Where do you want me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Where do you want me to sit?"

"Oh...um....right here by the table is fine." Alex opened her makeup case and set up while Tim sat down with a cup of coffee and snuffed out a cigarette. She was trying to ignore the sexy way that his wet hair was hanging in his eyes.

"So, you're going to make me beautiful this morning," Tim joked. Yeah, as if he needed any help in that department.

"Actually, I'm doing the opposite," Alex laughed. "I think you're getting a few cuts on your face for this scene." Alex hoped she didn't sound too nervous like she'd never really worked on this level before.

"Well, I'm all yours."

Alex had to brush his hair back from his face before she could begin applying his makeup, which she did quickly with her fingers. She felt a flush come over her as she got this close and intimate with him. However, as she began to work she almost forgot who she was standing in front of. As she started to make the cuts on Tim's face, his cell phone rang.

"'Ello. Oh, really? That's alright. I'm in makeup right now. We'll just have to kill some time then. Right. Bye." Tim tossed his phone casually on the table. "Well, it looks like we have some extra time. Something isn't going right with the lighting." Tim lit up another smoke. "This doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Not at all. Now will you tip your head back a little for me please." As Alex went back to work she felt a little unnerved. Tim was watching her, looking in her eyes again. No one ever did that. Most people feel too uncomfortable with a stranger that close and look everywhere but at you. Not him. Alex was quickly realizing she couldn't quite get the right angle where she was standing. She tried to move a little closer to Tim but couldn't. His legs were together in her way. To avoid asking him to spread his legs apart so she could stand between them, Alex moved forward and put one leg on either side of his. She heard Tim groan slightly.

"Are you ok," she asked, concerned maybe he was reacting to the makeup.

"Yes, love. I'm absolutely fine."

Alex looked down and saw that her straddling him had caused Tim to get hard. She tried to ignore it and kept working. She could feel her wetness forming again. She had only worn a short skirt and, of course, no underwear as usual so she knew if she got any wetter she'd be in trouble. As she leaned in to apply more makeup, Tim leaned back and grasped her wrist. He searched her eyes back and forth. She froze and just stared back. As he continued to look at her, he reached out and slid a hand up her outer thigh all the while watching her face for a reaction.

"My God you're beautiful. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind for the last month," Tim confessed.

When Alex didn't move away, he got bolder. Tim slid his hand higher until he reached Alex's nice, firm ass. He raised an eyebrow at the realization that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. This shot a bolt straight to his already hardening cock. His tongue darted out to lick his lips while his fingers kneaded her ass. He slowly raised her skirt to reveal her glistening pussy.

"Mmmmm....nice and wet, aren't you," Tim whispered.

He brushed her bare pussy lips with the back of his hand. This took the last of Alex's self control. She threw her head back and gasped. Hearing her reaction was more than he could take. He pushed her backward a little roughly. At first Alex thought he was pushing her away until he stood up and pulled her back to him. He looked at her lips for what seemed like a lifetime before he kissed her. His lips were warm and soft like she knew they would be. His tongue parted her lips and licked at her tongue in a way that told her he would be good at other things as well. The slight scruffiness of his face scraped deliciously across her cheek as he kissed across her face and down her neck. He stopped his burning kisses just above her breasts. He grabbed the bottom of her cami and slid it up over her head. He admired the pink and cream-colored lace bra she was wearing for a moment before he pressed her breasts together and continued lavishing kisses on them. His thumb found her nipples and began making small circles around them while he kissed her. Alex felt the jolt of electricity in her clit and moaned helplessly. She arched her breasts forward and tried to rub herself against his hardness.

She knew there was no turning back now and she didn't want to. Her hands roamed over his chest and played through the sparse hair there. Her fingers followed the trail of hair until she reached the towel. She undid the towel and let it drop to the floor. He stood and watched as she marveled at the size of his erection. Alex slid to her knees and took Tim's cock in her hands. He inhaled sharply at the touch of her skilled fingers as she began stroking his shaft. She used the slickness at the tip to increase his pleasure while she continued jacking him off.

Alex desperately wanted Tim's cock in her mouth. It was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. She leaned forward until the head was almost on her lips. His hip muscles flexed as he strained to get closer to her mouth, closer to the pleasure he knew she was going to give him. Alex teased him, her mouth coming closer and then moving away, all the time continuing to stroke him. Finally, she snaked her tongue out and licked the underside of his cock. Tim almost came right there. He had to try to hold himself back. He wanted to be buried deep inside her and that's how he was going to have her. She leaned toward him again, this time with her mouth closed. She took his cock and slipped it in between her full lips so it felt like he was entering a pussy.

"Fuck!" He involuntarily thrust his hips forward , pushing his cock into her throat. Alex began working her head back and forth while her lips were pulling at his cock in a way he had never felt.

"As much as I don't want you to, if you don't stop that, love, this isn't going to last much longer," Tim warned.

He pulled Alex up to him and began kissing her fervently as he backed her toward to bedroom. When he felt the resistance of the bed behind her, he gently pushed her down onto it. "Take off the rest of your clothes. I want to watch you," he urged.

This turned Alex on so much that her wetness was starting to trickle down the inside of her thighs. She tipped her head back so her long hair fell behind her shoulders while she unhooked her bra and removed it. She pushed herself back further as she slid her skirt past her hips and down her lithe legs. Tim watched, his eyes moving hungrily over her body. He flared his nostrils and could smell the sweet scent of her arousal and somehow found the resolve not to ravish her right then. Tim climbed onto the bed toward her until he was poised above her looking down at what he thought could be the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He entwined his fingers in Alex's hair and pulled her head back to expose the beautiful, creamy skin on her neck. His teeth nipped lightly at her skin and his tongue licked at where he had bitten her. He tipped his head down and captured a nipple in his mouth and began flicking his tongue over it.

"Ohhhh Tim,", Alex moaned.

The heat of his lips and tongue sent the first small shockwave of an orgasm straight through Alex's entire body. He kissed and licked his way down Alex's stomach while his fingers continued rolling and plucking her nipples. She writhed under him feeling a passion and driving ecstasy like she had never felt before. Suddenly he stopped. Alex opened her eyes to find him kneeling between her thighs with a lust on his face that softened it and made him even more handsome. Just as she was about to ask if something was wrong he leaned down, put his hands underneath her and said, "Put your pussy in my mouth."

12