Lights, Camera, Action Part 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes." Yan chanted his approval, the muscles in his neck relaxed and, as his hand grasped his own erection, he opened his eyes and looked back. "Want to see you, precious, let me turn." He moved forward a little and felt Nathan leave him. In an instant he was lying on his back, his legs against his body, as he waited, open and willing, to be filled once more.

Nathan slowly entered Yan again, this time he didn't pause, but pushed in steadily. He looked at the beautiful face of his lover, the eyes, the mouth, and the hair, tousled now as it splayed out on the pillow.

"So tight, angel, so tight on my cock. Want this so bad, feels so good."

"Take me, Nate, I'm yours, precious, take me hard."

Nathan knew he should probably take it slow for a little longer, but when Yan began pulling on his own cock, fisting himself, he couldn't hold back. Pulling out again he held tight to the muscular, hairy thighs before him, and plunged deep inside Yan's body.

"Oh, yes! God, yes, that's it, oh, ohhh, ohhhh." Yan knew he wouldn't last long; his hand was a blur as it sped up and down his own hard flesh as he watched his lover taking his virgin ass.

"Gonna cum, Yan, can't ... oh, lover, now, gonna cum, cum with me." Nathan thrust in again, pushing even deeper than before, his cock rubbing against Yan's prostate one final time and Yanik roared his completion.

"YES, Nate! Urghhh, ngggghhh, ohhhh." Inarticulate sounds emanated from him as his cock jerked in his hand, the spunk shooting out and across his chest in an arc. Again and again his essence was wrenched from him, his body convulsing and tightening around Nathan as it did so.

Nate wasn't able to hold on any longer, he felt himself cum into the condom, felt the muscles tighten around him and, as Yan let his legs relax and he rolled to the side, Nathan slid from his lover's body and lay spooned around him, feeling totally complete.

Both men slept for over an hour before waking up and beginning to kiss and cuddle each other. After a while, as he lay in Yan's arms, Nathan spoke.

"What did you think?"

"I loved it. When ... when you were in the studio, I was so hot for you, but this, this was amazing. I love taking you, feeling you tight around me, shooting my load inside, but ... I ... I felt so free, so wanted, it was wonderful." Yan stopped talking and kissed the head of his lover, the soft hair, not so short any longer, stuck up in tufts from when he had been asleep and Yanik thought the younger man was almost too cute.

"Would you let me do it some more?" Nathan looked up, there was concern in his eyes, he too had loved it and wanted to be in a position where he could fuck the older man again.

"Yes, oh yes. But only on one condition."

"What's that?" Nathan moved back a little, concern now written on his handsome features.

"You have to dance and strip for me first. That was so sexy."

Nathan smiled and ran his fingers through the rug of chest hairs.

"Any time, lover, any time."

The rain was still beating against the window and Yan made himself comfortable on the bed. Neither of them had anywhere else to go and he had no intention of moving. He needed one thing though, and so he turned and ran a finger across Nathan's lips.

"I treated you so badly, please forgive me. I will never forget how much I hurt you, nor will I forget how kind and thoughtful you were to me in return. I am truly sorry."

Nathan leant over and captured Yan's lips with his own. For a minute or two there was no sound other than that of their kisses, but then, reluctantly, Nate pulled away.

"It did hurt, and I missed you so much. I'm not complete without you, Yan, and I've never felt as alone as I did while we were apart. No, shhh." He saw Yanik try to speak and shook his head. "It's in the past now. We love each other, there is no need to forgive, we both made mistakes, we've learnt from them. I love you, Yan, that never changed. So, it's over, finished with, ok?"

Yan nodded. He had a feeling Nathan wouldn't ever have any idea how much he had done for him. The younger man had transformed his plans for the future, the way he saw himself, the way he saw others. Yan knew though, even if it took the rest of his life, he would try, every day, to tell him.

The End