Lights Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body finally relaxed and she slowly and gently released his cock from her mouth. She gently licked his softening shaft, caressing him with her tongue, savoring his juices. He watched her as she used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth. She looked as if she just was caught eating a messy ice cream cone. Even wiping cum from her face was pleasurable, which made it so sexy.

Her hands caressed his thighs and she climbed up his body to straddle him. His arms wrapped around her, she kissed him tenderly, and he tasted his salty juices on her tongue. She curled up on his chest, resting her head on his shoulder, her hair cascading over his body. Even though her body was long, she was tiny and fit perfectly into the crook of his arm, her soft, warm body curled up on his chest and legs. She felt as comforting as a blanket. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. He could feel in her breath that she had fallen asleep. He kissed her forehead then nuzzled up to her and joined her.

The lights came back on and both woke up with a start. The sight and feel of her body on him was all his dick needed to come to back to life. She felt him perk up and smiled. She slid off him to stretch her aching body. He did the same. They both groaned as they stretched the stiffness from their bodies.

He couldn't help but look at her now that the lights were on. Her yoga workouts were clearly the reason for her well-toned body. Her hair was a mess but sexy. She saw him watching and noticed his erection. There was no way for him to hide it so he stood there and let her look. She smiled and slowly walked over to him.

She was the epitome of sex. She placed her hands on his shoulders bringing her body close; she brushed up against his chest. The combination of her soft breasts and hard nipples on his skin was electrifying. She kissed him, pressing her body to his. She felt his erection growing harder. She bent her leg and slid it up his leg, then wrapped it around his thigh. His hands reached down and grabbed her ass, then lifted her. She wrapped her legs around him. He was lost in her eyes; she laughed softly and said "This feels familiar". He felt a strong need to consume her, to fuck her and mark her. She brought out something animalistic in him. He kissed her firmly on the lips, and then dragged his lips down her neck until he reached the curve of her neck that meets her shoulder. He kissed and licked her neck and shoulder as she purred. Then he bit her and sucked the bite mark hard leaving a purple mark on her shoulder.

Her fingers dug into his shoulder, his roughness instantly arousing her, creating a sudden need in her pussy.

He brought his lips to her ear and whispered "This time I'm going to fuck your pussy hard."

He carried her a few steps and when he reached his desk, he released his grip, letting her slide down his body. He kissed her then turned her so her backside was pressed up against him. His hands slid up her arms and he brushed her hair to one side, exposing her neck. He kissed her neck as his fingered traveled down her throat, tracing a line between her breasts, and then circling to the outside edge giving her goose bumps and making her nipples even harder. His hands cupped her breasts and he squeezed and massaged them firmly as his fingers pinched her nipples.

Her hands reached around and gripped his thighs, pulling her body into his. He was able to gaze down at her body as his hand continued to tease her nipple, letting the other wander down, following the curve of her waist. He gripped the strong muscles of her ass then slid his hand up and over her belly, finding a center line and following it lower, past the curve of her waist, and lower to the soft, well-trimmed and delicate hair of her pussy.

His finger slide over her clit passed her covering lips and dipped into her wet cunt. She let out a soft moan, and whispered "I need to feel you inside of me." He bent her over his desk, his hands guiding her forward, placing her hands wide for support. With a small nudge, she obeyed and her legs opened wide for him. His hands rubbed over her ass, feeling her strength, soaking in the curves, and spreading her cheeks to the bright light of is office. She whimpered with anticipation and gasped as he took his hard cock and slid it over the entrance to her pussy. She quivered at the touch.

Using the engorged head of his cock to play with her, he teased her lips and clit. He slid the head of his cock inside her, and then pulled out, using his cock to circle her lips before dipping inside her again.

He teased her pussy with a few quick shallow strokes. Then in one hard, fast stroke, he completely filled her. Her body jerked from the sudden penetration, he had to fight the urge to move, and kept his cock buried deep inside her for a moment so as not to explode, delaying the release, he so desperately wanted.

He reached his hands around to the front of her body. One hand moved to her breast, his thumb and finger playing with her nipple then gently pinching it while his other hand moved lower to rub her clit.

He stayed deep inside her; slowly pumping her while, he stroked her body. Her orgasm hit quick, her body shook as she cried out in pleasure. He felt her pussy spasm, clenching around his cock. His hands wrapped tightly around her slender hips, forcing her to stay still, forcing her orgasm to center itself inside. He pinned her hips to the desk, controlling her and felt her body twitch and jump as he rode through her orgasm. He moved deliberately, savoring the feel of her hot wet pussy wrapped around his cock, prolonging his own climax as long as possible.

He felt her body relax but at the same time she lifted her hips and pressed her ass into his, she wanted to move, to fuck, and to feel him move inside her...

His hands touched her soft skin, following the curvy line of her side, brushing up against the side of her breast still pressed against the cold leather of his desk blotter. He pulled his length out of her, leaving only the head inside teasing her again with shallow thrusts.

"Are you ready for more", he asked.

"Yes", she whispered. "I need to feel you deep inside me. I need you hard and fast inside of me", she said softly.

She barely finished her words when he slammed all of his length into her. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Her pussy was tight and wet from her first climax and he could feel her tighten around him as he slowly pulled his length out. He rewarded her by slamming himself back in.

He increased the speed of his strokes, pumping her hard and fast. He was so deep it hurt, but it was a pain so pleasurable that it was all she needed to bring on her second orgasm.

Her pussy clenched tight around him. She pressed up with her arms, tossed her head back, and arched her spine as every muscle in her body joined in the climax. Watching his cock slide in and out of her, wet with her juices, then seeing and feeling her body in the throws of an orgasm was more than he could handle. His own orgasm slammed into him, his body went stiff as the feeling consumed him. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he continued to ravage her, riding out his orgasm, feeling himself spill in to her, feeling them cum together.

His body relaxed and he slid his softening cock out of her. She sighed, pressing her body against his, protesting the exit. His arms wrapped around her as she stood. Locked in his embrace she wiggled around to face him. She whispered, "That was wonderful." She kissed him, her lips parted, their tongues entwined in a slow, deep kiss filled with desire even though they were both satiated. She broke away from their kiss, checked her watch, and said she needed to leave. A big report still had to be written and she had an early flight to catch. He kissed her cheek and told her he would help clean her up a bit before she dressed. He grabbed some tissue from his desk and bent down in front of her, wiping their juices from her leg then he softly dragged the tissue across her wet and dripping pussy. A small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips and she told him if he stayed down their any longer, she would never get out of here. He looked up at her and smiled, his hands reached around behind to caress and hold her ass while he kissed her belly. He stood up, took her face in his hands and gave her one last kiss.

She found her clothes. He watched as she first slipped on her shirt, leaving it unbuttoned for him while she slid into her jeans. She watched him watching her as she buttoned a few buttons. "Are you forgetting something?" he said, pointing to her bra and panties. "You can keep those as a reminder", she said as she left his office.

He sat back in his chair, completely relaxed, smiling as images flooded his mind. It suddenly dawned on him that he never learned her name. He would find it out somehow.

He was still smiling the following morning. Last night, he left his office in shambles and today it only served as a reminder of what happened. He straightened his desk and made sure to hide the little gift she left behind.

His boss entered his office, carried on about the audit, and waved a report in his hand. He wasn't paying much attention with the exception of a polite nod. He decided to ask him about her. He tried to be casual and asked about the new girl in the office down the hall. His boss gave him an odd glance and then brightened with understanding. "She's not a new girl," he said, "She's our consultant. We just hired her to perform the company's quarterly performance audit." He then congratulated him, saying that she gave him a glowing review. He dropped the report on his desk and exited his office.

Sitting back in his chair, he opened the report and pulled out her business card, which was paper-clipped to the cover. He opened his desk drawer and tossed her card on top of the black bra and panties. He couldn't resist a smile as a single word ran through his mind.......'quarterly'.

His smile grew wider as he closed his eyes, lost in thought.

*

Thanks to DragonSlayer_OK for a final review before publishing.

12