Like a Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
Sasha Banks tops Emma, like a boss.
6.1k words
4.33
22.1k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

After her latest night with the first ever NXT women's champion Sasha Banks woke up with a sore, gaping ass hole and Paige nowhere to be found. She had been pissed off ever since, especially as she was forced to wait for hours for her ass to heal enough so that she could just stumble around, and in that time she'd have plenty of chances to plot her revenge and reinforce the idea that she was a top.

Although even as she lay there utterly humiliated Sasha couldn't help remember how hard she came from being butt fucked, and just how amazing Paige's strap-on had felt pounding her most intimate hole in all those different positions throughout last night until eventually she slipped into unconsciousness.

Despite how angry she was Sasha had masturbated herself to a gentle orgasm or two while lying on her bed and in the shower, if nothing else than to try and get the submissive thoughts out of her system.

That hadn't really worked, but luckily she was more angry than horny, and look forward to making up for her mistakes today. If yesterday could be called a mistake.

Because sure, Paige had got the better of her, but in doing so the pale bitch had given her the power to destroy her once and for all. All she had to do now was fined her, which wasn't proving as easy as Sasha originally thought it would be. Then she caught a lucky break.

"Emma." Sasha forced a smile, "Great to see you, have you seen your ex-girlfriend?"

Emma frowned, "Ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah." Sasha grinned, "Everyone knows you're a total bottom, and now Paige is a bottom too I can't imagine you're still together."

"Really?" Emma huffed, "Because the way I heard it, the last time you were in the same room you couldn't wait to bend over for her."

Sasha shrugged it off, "Merely part of a deal, one which Paige didn't live up to her side of, and one I'll soon collect on. In the meantime, your sweet little ass will do."

There was a second of silence and then Emma began, "What makes you think-"

"Your demotion." Sasha interrupted, "You're officially a NXT girl again, which makes you mine. Now, shut up and come with me. I want to send Paige a message by destroying your little ass hole."

"Actually I was on RAW a few weeks ago." Emma argued.

"Yeah, to stand in the background." Sasha frowned, "When was the last time they let you have a match?"

"Doesn't matter, it's still a grey area. Especially as I was told I might get booked any second now." Emma grumbled.

"By who? Paige trying to make you feel better?" Sasha mocked, "Face it Emma, you're a NXT girl. And even if you're not let me ask you something, when was the last time Paige fucked you?"

"Last night." Emma said without hesitation.

Sasha paused to think for a second, then grinned, "And when was the last time she pounded that sweet little ass of yours?"

Emma opened her mouth to protest, then after a couple of seconds of thinking about it, snapped, "None of your business!"

"Oh, I think it is." Sasha grinned, "But either way, which would you prefer? Another night of loving pussy licking with Paige, or a brutal butt ramming from me?"

There was another pause and then Emma softly said, "Lead the way."

*

The journey from the arena to Sasha's hotel felt like a blur, the two women not saying another word to each other until Sasha pressed Emma up against the door to her room and then whispered, "I'm going to gape your ass so good baby, just you wait. Yeahhhhhh, I'm going to wreck that ass and send you home to your little girlfriend with a gaping wide open ass hole!"

"Oh really? Then why don't you stop mouthing off and do it bitch?" Emma grumbled.

"Cause you have to earn it." Sasha smiled as she leaned in even closer.

Unable to stop herself from smiling back Emma dryly asked, "Oh, and how do I do that?"

"Well..." Sasha said, sliding a hand into long blonde hair and practically pressing her lips to Emma's, before she tightened her grip and pushed downwards, "You can start eating my pussy you fucking dyke!"

There was a brief moment where it looked like Emma was going to resist, or offer up some kind of allegedly witty retort, but inevitably the little slut allowed herself to be forced to her knees.

Then she patiently waited as Sasha briefly moved her hand from Emma's hair to grab onto her shorts and panties and pulled them down just enough before she grabbed onto that long blonde hair again and shoved Emma's pretty little face directly into her cunt, the lesbo slut unsurprisingly instantly sticking out her tongue so she could lick the superior woman's pussy.

Sasha loved foreplay as much as the next girl, and it seemed a shame to deny her gorgeous tits some attention, but ever since getting butt fucked by Paige she had been constantly horny and aching for some payback. Actually that was only half true.

Yes, she wanted payback, or more accurately she wanted Paige to live up to her half of their deal, but. That wasn't the main reason why she was horny all the time. The main reason she was horny all the time because she was surrounded by these gorgeous women, who were all fucking each other pretty much non-stop.

So excuse her if she didn't need much foreplay. It wasn't like she couldn't give her girls some attention herself, Sasha quickly pulling off her top and removing her bra so she could cup her own breasts and tweak her nipples while Emma fulfilled her purpose in life.

Emma loved pussy, but eating it wasn't her purpose in life. Her purpose in life was to get ass fucked, wrestle and eat pussy. But eating pussy was still important, at least in her book, and Sasha did have one delicious cunt, so Emma quickly began licking the other WWE diva's pussy with long strokes of her tongue as soon as she was in position.

As she did so she moaned softly to herself, as always loving the sweet flavour of girl cream. Unfortunately having gone down on Sasha before Emma knew she wouldn't get much of a chance to savour that sweet flavour. At least not when Sasha was in charge.

Sure enough Sasha soon reached down, grabbed her hair so hard she almost pulled it out and yelled, "Enough of this slow and gentle shit, lick me properly! Mmmmmmm yeah, come on you little dyke. You know how I like it."

That was true, both from stories and her own personal experience. Mostly the former than the latter as Sasha had never beaten her with her ass on the line, most of the time they'd had sex it was with Paige present and bossing both of them around.

But there had been one time Charlotte had pinned Emma in a tag team match, and even though there had been no official agreement before the match Charlotte and Sasha had negotiated using her for a night, mostly because Emma had been into the idea of bottoming for her enemies. And so on that night she had given Charlotte and Sasha some quick head before they had teamed up to thoroughly wreck her ass.

The memory of that night caused Emma to smiled dreamily for a few long seconds, then there was an extra hard tug on her hair and Sasha yelled, "Stop daydreaming and do what I say bitch, or I swear to God I'll beat your ass so bad that you won't be able to sit down for a week. Or probably even get it fucked. Oooooooooh yeah, you disgusting slut, that really woke you up, didn't it? Yeahhhhhhhhh, the thought of not getting ass fucked was just too terrible for you so you finally had to lick me like a good little rug munching ho! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, now tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me you little dyke! Stick that lezzie tongue of yours deep in my twat and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

Quicker than Emma would have liked her tongue slowly pushed into Sasha's hot little cunt and began to fuck it, which finally made the mouthy bitch shut up.

Wanting to keep it that way, at least for a while, Emma reached up, grabbed Sasha's butt cheeks with both hands, and then buried her face in Sasha's pussy, tightening her grip on the other diva's ass so she could pull that tasty treat closer to her face while she pushed her face forward to make sure it was as deep as it would go into Sasha's twat. Emma then slowly increased the pace of the tongue fucking until she had Sasha on the edge of orgasm. Which she was pretty sure was some kind of record.

She then kept her there for quite a while. For most a probably would be a record, but Paige used to make Emma eat her pussy for hours, and one time Emma was sure she had tongue fucked her girlfriend for a full hour before finally being given permission to make her cum. Oh that night Emma had made Paige cum so hard, and she swore that the pale Brit's cum and regular pussy juice had tasted extra sweet.

Emma didn't get the same chance with Sasha, but every so often she had to pause hammering Sasha's cunt with her tongue so she could swallow some of the other girl's cream, and even when she wasn't swallowing a good amount ended up sliding down her throat, and all over her face, so Emma couldn't really complain.

Sasha tried to complain, but every time she got close to a coherent sentence Emma curled her tongue inside her which caused her words to dissolve, her eyes to roll in the back of her head and yet another loud scream of pleasure escape her lips. Not that she tried very hard right after the tongue fucking began properly, as Sasha mostly just tried to enjoy the pleasure for what it was.

Ultimately though she was greedy. She wanted to cum, and perhaps more importantly she wanted to fuck Emma's ass. And eventually she wanted those things bad enough that she was able to force herself to make sense for just long enough.

"Make me cum!" Sasha demanded, "Ah fuck! Fuck me, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck me and make me cum! Ooooooooh yesssssss, do it! Do it or, mmmmmm, I won't fuck your ass!"

Typically that caused Emma to give Sasha exactly what she wanted. All she had to do was to threaten not to fuck this slut's ass hole and Emma gave her exactly what she wanted, proving this girl was a total anal whore. It also was proof of Paige's skill as a top, but Sasha chose to ignore that in favour of focusing on what a submissive little bitch Emma truly was.

Something Sasha would have teased her lover about mercilessly, if she wasn't so busy screaming her head off in pleasure. Or grinding her cunt into Emma's face, which admittedly made it harder for Emma to fuck her, but it was an added kick to the dominance she was feeling, so in her eyes the trade-off was worth it.

Especially as she came shortly afterwards, nice and hard directly into Emma's mouth. To her credit Emma gulped down the majority of Sasha's cum, which was impressive even if Sasha was intent on not making it easy for her just because she was receiving the kind of wonderful orgasm she had only received from another woman's tongue, Sasha savouring every moment of that first climax, along with the beautiful sight of Emma on her knees before her and drinking pretty much everything she had to offer with the eagerness of a well-trained pussy pleaser who was addicted to girl cum. Or in other words, like a WWE diva.

What was even more impressive was that Emma continued swallowing at least the majority of her cum during her second orgasm and the ones that followed as Sasha grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair and started grinding more roughly and passionately against Emma's face than ever before.

And Sasha didn't hold back at all, treating Emma like the fuck pad she had obviously been trained to be, Sasha grinning maniacally at both the dominance, and the thought of Emma telling her precious girlfriend Paige about this.

Or better yet Sasha telling Paige. Oh yes, Sasha loved that idea, and could just picture the look on Paige's face as she described in detail exactly what she did to her beloved Emma, the thought just making Sasha cum harder.

Then without warning Sasha pulled Emma back by her hair and kissed her deeply, delighting in tasting her own cum. Then just as suddenly she broke the kiss and yelled in Emma's face, "Bend over bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, I want you to get in doggy so I can have some fun with that little ass hole of yours, that Paige used to call her favourite fuck hole, before she became a walking fuck hole."

Emma ignored the dig at her girlfriend in favour of quickly jumping onto the bed, getting into the centre of it on her hands and knees and then wiggling her ass at The Boss.

This had the desired effect of shutting Sasha up, at least momentarily, and more importantly inspiring the other women to get a nice big strap-on dildo, strap it around her waist and then rub lubricant into it like it was real, which practically made Emma's ass hole quiver with anticipation.

Granted Sasha's dildo wouldn't be the biggest thing she'd ever taken up her butt, but it looked like it could stretch her out quite nicely, and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

Getting on the bed behind the blonde Sasha pulled apart Emma's ass cheeks and admired her prize before murmuring, "Fuck, you got the cutest little ass hole."

"Thanks." Emma said, before letting out a long moan.

Sadly that wasn't triggered by Sasha's strap-on entering her ass, but it was caused by something almost just as good, namely a nice soft girl tongue against her forbidden hole, Sasha sliding her tongue over Emma's back hole in a long slow lick before repeating the process.

Emma was happy to learn that becoming a top hadn't dulled Sasha's love for eating ass, and if anything she was even better than when they had been regularly eating out each other's butt holes to prepare them for Paige, Emma becoming lost in thoughts of the 'good old days', where her girlfriend was a little more dominant and Sasha was a lot more submissive.

This actually depressed her a little, but thankfully Sasha distracted her and made up for those thoughts by pushing her tongue into Emma's ass, years of nearly non-stop anal sex ensuring that Sasha was able to pretty much get the entire length of her tongue up Emma's butt.

She then tongue fucking it for a couple of long minutes, only stopping to spit into Emma's already slightly open butt hole and smack her ass a little. It was the perfect end to what had been a marvellous rim job, perhaps even one of the best she got from a top, but it wasn't long before Emma was craving something bigger in her butt.

Just as she was about to beg for it Sasha pulled her tongue out and replaced it with a finger, ramming it as deep as it would go into Emma's ass non to gently and then pretty much immediately being to hammer Emma's slutty little butt hole.

Greedy anal slut that she was Emma moaned in pleasure and then pushed herself back against those thrusts, which caused Sasha to grin evilly and fuck her ass even harder.

Then she added a second finger, and then even a third, making Emma hopeful that Sasha would shove her whole hand up her butt. Oh yes, it had been too long since Emma's slutty ass had been fisted. That didn't happen, but Emma got something she wanted even more.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, you like that, huh?" Sasha taunted, "Mmmmmm, but I bet you want more, don't you?"

"Oh yes Sasha, please give me more." Emma moaned.

"Then spread your cheeks for me bitch!" Sasha ordered as she pulled her fingers out of Emma's ass, "And beg for it."

"Please Sasha give me more, give me your cock!" Emma quickly began begging, "Give me your big hard cock. I want it soooooooo bad. Mmmmmm, I want it up my ass. Please Sasha, fuck my ass. Ass fuck me, like Paige used to do to you. Oh yes, ass fuck me like Paige does. Ass fuck me like a whore!"

"Shut up and take it bitch!" Sasha snarled angrily as she granted Emma's wish.

Sasha loved slowly stretching the ass holes of other women, especially other wrestling women, but she was angry at Emma for reminding her how she used to be Paige's bitch.

Of course she knew Emma was manipulating her, that she was only doing it because she wanted to be roughly penetrated, but if that was what Emma wanted then Sasha would make her regret it. Or at least she would try.

Although after she shoved the dildo roughly forwards, burying the first few inches of her cock in the other woman's ass, Sasha was forced to concede that it was hard to make an anal whore like Emma regret anything without seriously hurting her.

Luckily for Sasha there was plenty of ways to remind Emma who was in charge here, starting with slowly but firmly sliding every inch of her fake dick into the other girl's butt. Because sure, it was exactly what Emma wanted, but it also clearly showed who was the dominant top and who was the submissive bottom.

Because one of them had her face pressed to the bed sheets as she held her butt cheeks open, and the other was sliding a big strap-on dildo into that stretched open back hole, and Sasha definitely wasn't the bitch getting her ass stuffed.

No, that was Emma, Paige's little bitch, who right now was her little bitch. Oh yes, Emma was her bitch who was taking every inch of her big dick.

In what felt like only seconds after she penetrated Emma's ass hole Sasha's hips came to rest against the other wrestler's butt cheeks, announcing the fact that the NXT women's champion had just buried every single inch of her big dick inside Emma's back passage.

And while that may not have been a huge accomplishment given just how slutty Emma's ass was knowing just how much it would annoy Paige was more than enough to increase the enjoyment of completing the anal penetration of another women's wrestler. Then Sasha got a wicked thought, one she couldn't help share with Emma, both to taunt her and more importantly to increase her own enjoyment.

"Fuck, your ass looks good with my dick in it." Sasha taunted, "Mmmmmm, so good. I bet Paige would be totally jealous if she saw you like this. Not because someone is using her bitch. No, because she's not the one with my dick up her ass."

For a few long seconds Sasha waited for Emma to defend her girlfriend. Tell Sasha that Paige was the same butt busting top who had popped both of their anal cherries and ruled NXT with an iron fist. But she didn't, and that spoke volumes.

More so than anything Sasha could have said, so she just chose to giggle in delight and officially start the sodomy, pulling back slowly and then pushing back in just as slowly, repeating the process over and over again and thus giving Emma the type of butt fucking which would loosen her rectum for the hard pounding to come. And perhaps more importantly drive her crazy, as all too soon the gentle anal pumping wouldn't be able to satisfy this ass slut.

Emma whimpered softly as that happened almost immediately, her incredibly slutty ass loosening quickly and easily until any initial discomfort was a distant memory and all she felt was amazing pleasure, which just wasn't amazing enough.

No matter how much she got off on this kind of pleasure it wouldn't make her cum, not without the thrusting pace increasing, and Emma knew Sasha wasn't going to give her that any time soon regardless of what she did.

Well, there was a chance that if she started begging now, and told Sasha everything she wanted to hear The Boss would be so amused and/or pleased that she would give Emma what she truly wanted, but she couldn't do that. She wouldn't do that to Paige.

Regardless of how far the anti-diva had fallen Emma still loved Paige. Or at least she was pretty sure she did, although part of her wondered if it was just out of habit. That was the part of her that resented Paige for not giving her a proper rectum wrecking in almost a year now.

Sure, Paige tried, but compared to the ass wrecker she had been the gentle butt pumpings that she irregularly gave Emma now were deeply unsatisfying. After all it was hard to feel dominated while your top fucked her own ass with a handheld dildo.

At least when she had first done it Paige had been discreet, and cried in her arms afterwards. Now Paige slammed her own ass hole shamelessly, and way harder then she fucked Emma's neglected tushy.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers
12