Like a Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Mostly though Emma loved Paige, and it wasn't like her pussy wasn't incredibly tasty, and Paige had slowly got better about returning the favour. Possibly because of all that time she spent eating the pussies of Team Bella, and seemingly every other woman on the main roster, but Emma wasn't complaining. No, because there were plenty of loving couples in the secret history of the WWE who were both bottoms.

She couldn't think of any right now, but that was because Sasha was very skilfully pumping her ass, which was slowly distracting her from thoughts of Paige. More or less. Emma was still very aware that Sasha wanted some dirt on Paige, something she made clear as the NXT women's champion taunted her again.

"Yeahhhhhhh Emma, if Paige could see you right now you know that she'd be jealous of you and not me. That her little ass hole would ache with jealousy and need to be filled, and all she'd want to do is push you out of the way, spread her cheeks and offer me her butt hole instead." Sasha taunted, smacking Emma's ass as she ordered, "Admit it! Admit it and I'll give you what you want."

Emma gritted her teeth to stop herself from blurting out anything incriminating. Of course if she really loved Paige she shouldn't have too, a dark voice in her head told her. This would be easy. Not because she wouldn't consider giving up Paige under any circumstances, but because there would be nothing to give.

Paige would be the same woman she fell love with, not the butt slut of the main roster, that underlying frustration at Paige wearing Emma down until that frustration and the sheer need to cum caused the Australian diva to break and do something she thought she'd never do, rat out her precious English lover.

"I admit it." Emma whimpered.

"Admit what?" Sasha grinned, then when she didn't get a reply she pushed, "Cause I'm not making you cum until you get specific."

Emma whimpered again, then admitted, "If, if Paige saw us she would be jealous of me. She'd wish it was her ass getting filled and fucked, and she'd want to take my place, but she never would because she's convinced she's a top, even after..."

"After what?" Sasha pushed, and then when there was again no reply she added, "Come on Emma. I bet you were about to say something juicy. Something that might be worthy of a hard ass fucking, if youre a good girl and give me what I want."

Burying her face in the bed sheets Emma let out a cry like a fatally wounded animal. She didn't want to betray Paige, especially not like this, but she just needed to cum so bad.

And hadn't Paige betrayed her because the need to cum was too great? And by not being tough enough? After all if Paige had been able to keep her anal cherry, or at least not become a total anal slut, Emma would have nothing to tell.

Hell, if Paige had just been able to hold onto a shred of her dignity and be discreet about her new addiction to getting her ass fucked they wouldn't be in this position, which was the last thought which went through Emma's head before she broke.

"I... I saw her..." Emma blushed just to think of it as she cautiously lifted her head from the bed sheets.

"What?" Sasha pushed, slapping Emma's ass, "Tell me."

Gulping softly Emma said a silent sorry to Paige and then admitted, "I saw her getting ass fucked by Nikki."

"Nikki! Nikki Bella? That worthless model? Fuck, what a slut." Sasha exclaimed in disbelief.

"And Brie." Emma admitted, the floodgates now opening as Sasha stopped fucking her ass so she could concentrate on her story, "I walked into our hotel room one night and there she was, bouncing up and down on Nikki's dick. She didn't even stop. She just looked at me, whimpered and continued bouncing up and down. I, I could see her ass hole stretch wide open for that model's strap-on. My poor Paige..."

"Then what happened." Sasha pushed eagerly.

"They made me watch." Emma admitted softly, "The Bellas made me watch as they past Paige back and forth like a piece of meat, taking her ass in every position before finally Nikki and Brie double stuffed her ass. Oh God, Paige came so hard. And they made me take pictures. They made me take pictures of her humiliated face and obscenely stretched ass hole while they were fucking her, and then a few of her gaped butt when they were done with it."

"Got any of those pictures?" Sasha grinned.

"What?" Emma asked, clearly daydreaming about her story.

"The pictures. Did the Bellas leave you any?" Sasha pushed.

"Yes." Emma admitted after a long pause.

"Great, promise you'll give them to me, and I'll make you cum." Sasha offered, then when there wasn't an immediate reply she added, "It'll be for her own good, you know it will. She is clearly a total anal addicted bottom, but is just too stubborn, or stupid, to admit it. Gimmie those pictures and all do what the Belllas and AJ Lee couldn't and break her once and for all. Then she will truly be happy, as she won't have to pretend to be something she is not anymore. And you want Paige to be happy, don't you Emma?"

That was true, so after a long pause Emma whimpered, "Promise you'll break her?"

"I guarantee it." Sasha grinned.

"Then I promise." Emma said softly, "I promise I'll give you those pictures if you make me cum right now."

There was a brief pause in which Emma thought she had just betrayed Paige for nothing. Then Sasha began fucking her ass again, slowly at first but gradually she picked up the pace while at the same time not doing it too slowly.

It was just right for a total ass whore like Emma, as it allowed her to enjoy the build up and not hurt her, but it didn't feel like forever until she was getting her butt roughly pounded.

And when it came it was exactly what she wanted, Sasha clearly using every ounce of her strength as her thighs relentlessly smashed into Emma's butt cheeks, making them jiggle as the dildo hammered her forbidden hole to climax.

Unsurprisingly her last coherent thoughts before she came revolved around Paige, Emma unsure whether she was trying to justify her actions out of guilt, or whether she was finally admitting the truth.

Either way it seemed that the days of Paige being a dominant top was 100% done. Emma had been holding onto hopes that she was a switch, but admitting what she had recently gone through with the Bellas out loud made her feel like more than ever Paige was just a pure bottom at this stage.

Especially because what she hadn't said was that after that night the Bellas had come back and butt fucked both of them side by side, and Paige had got even more into it than she had, her once total stud of a girlfriend acting like a total butt slut for models more than once now right in front of her, and she knew Paige had been anally taken by them more than just twice.

It was that memory of Paige, combined with the fact the Bellas had been pounding Paige's butt behind her back, helped push Emma over the edge of the kind of incredible orgasm which she could only receive when a real top was pounding her ass.

Thankfully that real top continued anally pounding her as Emma came over and over again, thoughts of Paige being erased and replaced with nothing but pure bliss as Emma became a wild animal, slamming herself back against the woman taking her ass and cumming like the completely mindless bitch she now was.

Sasha had known the best way to get to Paige would be to go after Emma, but she couldn't have imagine she would get such wonderful dirt on her. But just because she had a newway to take down Paige didn't mean she was going to totally abandon her old plan, especially when it involved butt fucking another women's wrestler.

Of course to do that she had tried her very best to push Paige out of her head so she could concentrate on the sweet little piece of ass in front of her.

Which was harder than she thought, because without her permission another diva from the UK popped into her head, that being of her beloved Becky Lynch, and all the time she had been Becky's butt slut.

Those thoughts were so vivid they almost knocked her off her game. Almost. Luckily she was The Boss, so her body automatically went into autopilot and without even trying she pushed Emma over the edge of orgasm, triggering an extra-loud scream which awoke Sasha from thoughts of Becky and submission to the present where she was totally dominating a beautiful blonde ass slut.

Returning to her usual awesome self Sasha grinned wickedly, tightened her grip so hard on Emma's waist that she was digging her fingernails into it and put all her focus and energy into completely wrecking Emma's ass.

Even though in the back of her mind she knew she was doing this so she could show Paige her girlfriend's freshly gaped behind in that moment this wasn't about Paige, or anybody else. It wasn't even about Emma. No, Emma was just a piece of ass Sasha was using for her pleasure. And she was using it because she could.

Because she was The Boss Sasha Banks, the Alpha female of the WWE. Not just NXT, but the entire WWE, and she was going to prove it by gaping every single diva on the roster, starting with Paige. That was the message she was sending with this hellacious rectum wrecking. That, and don't mess with The Boss.

It was also proving exactly what she could do, as Sasha couldn't afford to do a sloppy of wrecking Emma's ass if she was going to take over the WWE. Luckily she was awesome, so it was easy for her to relentlessly pound Emma's butt for what felt like hours, making Emma scream hysterically as her cum squirted constantly out of her cunt.

Sasha also came a lot, but it was no big deal. It was just naturally what happened when she butt pounded a bitch. Unfortunately she didn't have unlimited stamina, so she did eventually have to pull out, but then she got to admire her handiwork. With a little help from the anal slut.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Sasha ordered, slapping Emma's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle after she pulled out, "Show me that pretty gape!"

Like the well-trained bitch that she was Emma slowly reached back and pulled apart her cheeks, emphasising her gape proudly. Sasha admired the sight for a few long seconds, and then she retrieved her phone to snap a couple of shots.

Not only did Emma wait patiently in that exact same position, but without needing to be asked she looked back so one of the pics Sasha took could get her face and make it crystal clear who's ass had been so thoroughly wrecked.

Emma even looked kind of embarrassed, Sasha briefly wondering whether it was faked to please her or whether Emma was still a little hesitant to so thoroughly betray Paige and give Sasha all the ammunition she needed to take down the so-called Alpha female. Ultimately Sasha didn't care, just as long as Emma continued to do what she said.

Putting that to the test Sasha ordered, "Good, now clean my dick. Ooooooh, that's right, get on your knees and suck your ass cream off my big dick. Fuck yeah, suck it bitch!"

For a while Sasha continued to speak, but she wasn't really focused on what she was saying. No, she was far too preoccupied with watching Emma gently nurse on the tip of the dildo for a few long minutes, obviously savouring the deepest part of her ass. Which actually made Sasha a little jealous.

Like all the other women in the WWE she had been trained to love ass to mouth, and despite her best efforts she couldn't stop her own mouth watering a little and regretting not saving that butt cream for herself.

Especially as she remembered Emma having a very tasty little bottom from all those times Paige had ass fucked Emma in front of her and then made her clean the dildo with her mouth.

Shaking off those submissive thoughts Sasha focused on what she was taunting Emma with, once again choosing to focus on Paige, "Mmmmmm, that's it Emma, suck it! Suck your own ass off my big dick, just like Paige is going to do once I'm done with her pale little ass. Ohhhhhhh, I'm going to pound that lily white ass of hers over, and over, and over again until she finally breaks completely and finally accept she is nothing but an anal loving bitch. Oh yeah, it's going to be so fucking hot. I'm going to wreck that little ass of hers. Gape it even wider than your whore ass is now gaping. Maybe even send you a picture before I send her back to you. Yeah, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Seeing your beloved Paige moments after she accepts her place and becomes my permanent bitch. Fuck yeah, then maybe I'll fuck you together. Switching back and forth between your slutty little ass holes and then take a picture of you both spreading your cheeks for me at the same time and showing off your gapes. Won't that be romantic?"

Of course these words only made Emma suck Sasha's cock more enthusiastically, the brunette especially laughing when the blonde looked up at her with incredible eagerness in her eyes.

Shortly after that Emma started stuffing the dildo down her throat, taking inch after inch without a hint of choking or gagging until her lips wrapped around the base, announcing every inch of that cock was either buried in her mouth or her throat.

Emma then paused to suck, and to savour, the last bit of her anal cream before she resumed bobbing her head up and down Sasha's shaft, continuing to give her the kind of BJ that any professional whore, or WWE diva, would be proud of.

Just for good measure Sasha made sure to take a couple more pictures of the kneeling slut, just so that she could show Paige the entire story and taunt her even more.

Then she was briefly disappointed with herself for not taking pictures in the middle of the butt fucking. Oh well, she would just have to fuck Emma's ass again. Perhaps in multiple positions, just to make sure she got plenty of nice shots.

Then she would find Paige, ideally as early as tomorrow, and blackmail the bitch into becoming her bitch for the night and then completely break her, removing the competition for Alpha female and exercising one of her personal Demons in the process. This would be so much fun, and cathartic.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12