Like a Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky Lynch was devastated. She had come so close to winning the NXT women's championship, easily the most sought after and respected title for women in all of the WWE, and yet she had been forced to tap out by Sasha Banks.

The fact that it had been the match of her life and she'd got a round of applause from the crowd afterwards was of little comfort, now she was looking for a distraction from her pain or a way to completely take it away. Drowning her sorrows in a bottle was her first thought, but that was sad and she had a much more satisfying idea. But she had no idea yet just how well that would turn out for her.

Hearing familiar cries from the locker room Becky smirked and opened the door a crack, completely unsurprised to see Sasha pounding away at Bayley's fat ass. Although technically all she could see was Sasha's ass thrusting back and forth, which meant two sets of pleasant memories played in her mind as she spent several minutes watching Sasha sodomise that seemingly innocent little twerp Bayley.

Then as silently as possible she slipped inside the room, closed the door behind her and walked around until she was in Sasha's eye line, doing the first part quickly and then slowing down to get a good look at Sasha's well-toned little body completely dominating Bayley's curvy body, the ridiculously innocent girl moaning, groaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out with pure pleasure as she took it up the ass.

"Sasha." Becky said, finally causing Sasha to pull her gaze away from Bayley's jiggling butt cheeks.

"Becky." Sasha smirked, before frowning, "Do you mind? I'm kind of in the middle of something here. And by something, I mean Bayley's enormous ass cheeks."

"I can see that, but I came here for some arse, soooooooo..." Becky trailed off, allowing Sasha to look a little concerned for a second before continuing, "Fancy sharing that big butt? Ya know, like old times?"

Sasha just stared at her former partner for a few long seconds, and obviously continued the butt fucking, then she smiled, "Sure, I was just feeling like feeding Bayley her butt, so why don't you get a nice big strap-on. Make sure it's a real monster though, a 12 incher at least, or else I'm not sure this slut will even feel it, given how loose her ass now is, thanks to me."

Not needing to be told twice Becky quickly went to her locker, stripped off her clothes and exchanged it for her biggest strap-on. After she had strapped the dildo around her waist Becky returned to her fellow NXT wrestlers and without another word Sasha pulled out and spread Bayley's big meaty butt cheeks, proudly showing off what a great job she had already done at stretching the girl out with a grin on her face.

For a few seconds Becky just stared into Bayley's bowels via that gaping crater in between her cheeks, then she dashed to get in position behind the innocent brunette and rammed the entire length of her 12 inch strap-on dildo up Bayley's butt in one brutal thrust, making her victim squeal and the woman who had just defeated her laugh cruelly.

"Yeah bitch, take it!" Becky taunted, "Mmmmmmmmm, ya just took every inch of that cock up your arse, and ya loved it. Mmmmmmmm, but not as much as ya about to love this."

With that Becky began thrusting her hips back and forth, driving the dildo through Bayley's back passage and officially starting the sodomy. Restarting it, or whatever, Becky really didn't care.

All she knew was that her adrenaline was still pumping through her veins and she felt like she could fuck this amazing ass all night long, and yet at the same time Becky wanted to literally tear Bayley's butt hole so she could get back at Sasha by ruining her favourite fuck toy. Of course Bayley's ass was so slutty no matter how hard Becky fucked it Bayley just squealed in pleasure, which somewhat increased Becky's frustration even though she grinned wickedly with each bowel wrecking thrust she gave the bitch.

Sasha kept spreading Bayley's butt cheeks for a while, partly because she loved watching her bitch's butt hole getting brutalised, but mostly because Becky had always looked so hot when she was fucking another woman like this. Sasha had always thought that, especially when Becky was fucking her.

See, during their time as a tag team they had been fucking constantly, which was normal for women in wrestling, but what almost nobody knew was when it came time for the toys it was Sasha's ass getting penetrated, and seeing Becky like this again made Sasha's ass hole quiver and ache to feel Becky's attention again.

For a moment Sasha fantasised about pulling off her strap-on, bending over next to Bayley and wiggling her ass just to see how long it would take for Becky to trade Bayley's slutty butt hole for the tight little ass hole of The Boss.

It would probably be only a matter of seconds, seeing as Bayley was the most frequently butt fucked woman on the roster while it had been months since Sasha had taken it in the ass. Not since the fatal for way where Sasha had won the title, which felt like a lifetime ago.

Winning that title had been a lifelong dream. Ok, it wasn't the title she grew up watching, however with all the great matches in its short history the NXT women's championship was arguably more prestigious than any other women's belt had ever been, and wearing it around her waist or over her shoulder or just knowing it was hers gave Sasha confidence that she had never had before.

She used that confidence to solidify herself as a top, ass fucking her rivals in the women's locker room just like this and truly becoming the Alpha female of NXT. She had even ass fucked a few main roster girls like Natalya and her former mentor Summer Rae.

Through it all the one NXT women's wrestler she hadn't anally taken was Becky, not because of their once blossoming friendship or some twisted loyalty to a woman who had so effortlessly topped her, but because Sasha just couldn't bear the thought of Becky as a bottom. She was just too skilled a top, and even as things got worse than ever between them Sasha hoped they could patch things up.

Reunite and be more dominant than ever. And most of all, although she rarely admitted it to herself, Sasha wanted Becky to take her ass the same way the Irish girl was now taking Bayley's butt, Sasha's back hole quivering as she imagined Becky's dick pumping in and out of it.

Pushing aside those thoughts, or trying to at least, Sasha let go of Bayley's ass cheeks, walked around, grabbed hold of Bayley's ponytail and pulled the innocent girl's head up until it was lined up with her crotch, then she shoved her dildo into her mouth while screaming, "Taste your ass bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it, ooooooooooh, wrap your lips around that dick and suck it! Suck my cock! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, suck your ass juices off my cock you dirty little slut, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you love it don't you. Mmmmmmmm, innocent little Bayley loves the taste of her own ass, especially when she's cleaning that fat butt off my big dick!"

Bayley wrapped her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled her big butt the second Sasha shoved it into her mouth. She then let out a long moan as she began joyfully sucking the cock, the taste of her own ass and the hard rectum ramming she was getting from Becky more than enough to drown out whatever Sasha was saying.

Of course it didn't matter, Bayley was sure there was no way she could feel more humiliated and degraded them right now, spit roasted between the current NXT mean girls, one ass fucking her while the other was feeding her not just her ass but the deepest part of it.

It was a position Bayley was very familiar with as various different combinations of mean girls delighted in turning her into their personal whore, Sasha pretty much always involved in the equation, except when she was being double teamed by a couple of nice girls.

Bayley liked that better because the nice girls gave her a chance to savour the flavour of the deepest part of her bowels before taking the dildo deep into her throat. Sasha and her cronies on the other hand would throat fuck her if she didn't get their girl cocks down her throat fast enough, this time being no exception.

"Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it down your throat like a whore!" Sasha snapped, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking choke on that ass flavoured cock you fucking slut! Choke on my dick while you're cleaning it of your big fat loser ass, and getting that gigantic butt of yours fucked you nasty little bitch! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, be our spit roast bitch and take those cocks deep inside your throat and ass at the same time, your body nothing but a receptacle for our dicks, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, just fucking take it you fucking whore!"

As Sasha continued to taunt her she pushed the strap-on even deeper into her mouth and then finally into her throat, automatically making Bayley gag. Of course she had been deep throating ass flavoured girl cock since right after Paige had taken her anal cherry.

Back then Bayley had been so grateful for the amazing orgasms that she almost didn't hesitate to do something she was sure would be vile, but to her embarrassment she had loved it almost as much as the things Paige did to her which made her cum. And if Bayley was honest, she also loved being throat fucked, the humiliation of being used in such a way really getting her off.

The fact that Becky was slamming her butt so hard that it made her meaty cheeks jiggle as if she was being spanked helped a great deal, even when Sasha managed to get the full length of her 12 incher down her throat and beginning literally fucking her mouth.

Sasha then built up her thrusts until eventually she was fucking Bayley's mouth just as hard as Becky was fucking her fat ass, then, just as Bayley thought she was going to throw up she got a moment of reprieve.

"Hey Becky, mind if we swap places?" Sasha asked, "I feel like some more of that fat ass!"

Becky thought about it for a moment, and then shrugged, "Sure, but just for a little bit. I'm not done with this arse."

"No problem." Sasha grinned evilly, pulling her cock out of Bayley's throat and quickly moving around the other NXT diva again.

Sasha was a little annoyed that Becky didn't immediately pull out, although when she did she was greeted by a truly beautiful sight, namely Bailey's gaping back hole. That poor abused hole was even wider than when Sasha had left it, Sasha's inner top impressed with her former friends handiwork while her inner bottom was aching for some of the same treatment.

Ignoring the submissive part of herself Sasha grinned wickedly and then placed the tip of her cock against Bailey's gaping ass hole, and then slid it around the stretched ring as a way to tease her bitch, a technique which worked perfectly.

"Please... fuck me..." Bayley whimpered, before obediently lifting her head up and opening her mouth as Becky came to stand in front of her.

Exchanging a look the two tops smiled at each other and mouthed '1, 2, 3' before ramming their dildos into Bayley's mouth and ass hole respectively. Bailey's rectum was actually looser at this point then her throat, so it only took about a second for Sasha to bury the full length of her dick in Bailey's butt and restart the sodomy. Becky took a little longer to get her dildo down Bayley's throat, but the former tag team were soon double teaming Bailey with a full-length of their cocks.

After that they swapped places over and over again, taking it in turns to use Bailey's big mouth and fat ass for their pleasure, taunting her the entire time.

After what felt like an hour of this Becky pulled her cock out of Bayley's mouth and asked, "Fancy finishing this anal slut off in style with a nice double bumming?"

"Oh yes." Bayley squeaked, "Double fuck my slutty ass!"

"Shut up bitch, you don't get a vote." Sasha said cruelly, smacking Bayley's ass again and then staring at Becky thoughtfully for a few moments before nodding, "Ok, but how about we really wreck this whore's butt?"

Becky grinned, "What did ya have in mind?"

Pulling her cock out of Bayley's butt Sasha explained, "We enter her together, instead of one and then the other. That way we really stretched this bitch to her limits."

"Fuck yeah, I'm in." Becky agreed gleefully, quickly joining her former friend behind Bayley, both of them taking aim and then pushing forward.

Becky and Sasha watched transfixed as their dildos entered Bayley's butt hole at the same time, that poor anal ring stretching obscenely wide and then allowing those toys to slip inside the innocent girl's big booty. Somehow instead of crying out in agony and begging for mercy Bayley cried out in pure pleasure, the incoherent noises she then let out sounding no less pleasure filled.

More amazingly still the tops continue to get the same reaction from the biggest bottom in the history of NXT as they started pushing those two enormous dildos up Bayley's butt, the seemingly innocent girl more than living up to her reputation as she took every inch Sasha and Becky had to give her.

Of course this wasn't the first time Becky and Sasha had double stuffed Bayley's big bottom. When they were a tag team they shared Bayley's slutty little bitch hole at least once or twice a week, and before that Sasha had been double teaming Bayley's butt with the likes of Paige, Emma and Natalya and pretty much every other woman who appeared on their show.

However each of those double butt fuckings had included one penetration after another, not two at once, the fact that this obscene stretching caused Bayley only pleasure proving she just might be the biggest anal whore in all of wrestling, if not the world. A fact that the two tops love drawing attention too.

"Oh fuck yeah, listen to her moan for us." Becky grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, she loves it."

"Of course she does, she's a fucking anal whore." Sasha pointed out, "In fact, in a company which has been crawling with lesbian anal whores for about 15 years now, innocent little Bayley here just may be the biggest lezzie anal loving ho of them all. Mmmmmmmm yeah, this is the biggest, fattest, most slutty-est ass I've ever fucked, mmmmmmmm, and I'll bet you anything Becky that it's the biggest, fattest, most slutty-est ass of all time. Not just in this wrestling company, but in any other. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, in fact, I bet Bayley is the biggest anal whore in the entire world! Maybe ever!"

Bayley was certainly in no position to argue, and she wouldn't have even tried if there weren't too dicks tearing her ass apart. She loved it up the butt. She craved it up the butt. She needed to take it up the butt as often as possible, her back passage brutalised beyond anything it was intended too, and Bayley wanted to have her rectum abused so much it felt like a physical need, like breathing.

Oh yes, taking it up the ass was like breathing for Bayley, something she just had to do. Something she just couldn't live without, and it was so much better when it was like this, two cocks stretching out her most private orifice while two mean girls laughed and taunted her.

Well, Sasha did most of the talking. It had always been that way, even when Sasha was just playing second fiddle to Summer Rae The Boss liked to talk, the difference being that her bark used to be worse than her bite, but now Sasha's strap-on did the same amount of damage to Bayley as that wicked tongue of hers.

Or perhaps Bayley had just become more accustomed to the constant verbal humiliation she received during butt sex. No, the latter may have been a part of it, but Sasha had definitely got better at butt fucking, the NXT women's champion proving that by absolutely destroying Bayley's fat ass.

Thankfully Becky did her part, mostly staying silent as she slammed Bayley's butt hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength, providing Bayley with a truly awesome rectum wrecking which made her ass hole feel like it would never close again and even tears of pain to fill her eyes.

It was just too much, her shit pipe was just being stretched so wide, those two dildos relentlessly pounding the deepest depths of her bowels, pummelling her deep and hard until Bayley thought she was going to pass out with the exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain, and yet Bayley honestly feeling like she was in heaven.

It was also kind of hell. Not because her ass was being so thoroughly abused. No, that might have been a problem for normal girls, but after the countless number of butt fuckings Bayley had taken even the painful stretching caused her pleasure.

The problem was that Sasha and Bayley slowed down just enough so that even the mixture of the pain and pleasure was enough to push her to the edge of climax but not over it, the other girls then keeping her on that edge for what felt like an eternity. In reality it was probably only a few minutes, but eventually even Bayley couldn't resist saying whatever she had to so she could cum.

"FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!" Bayley shamelessly screamed at the top of her lungs, "DOUBLE FUCK MY ASS OOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, DOUBLE FUCK MY BIG FAT SLUTTY ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HARDER! HARDER! PLEASE DOUBLE FUCK MY ASS HARDER AND MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM WITH TWO DICKS UP MY ASS LIKE A TOTAL ANAL WHORE!"

Turning to her former friend Becky grinned, "What do ya think Bosco? Shall we give this anal whore what she wants?"

"Sure." Sasha smiled, "If Bayley admits she is my bitch!"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR BITCH! I AM YOUR BITCH SASHA!" Bayley screamed, "I AM YOUR BITCH I AM YOUR BITCH I AM YOUR BITCH I AM YOUR BITCH I AM YOUR BITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

With that Becky and Sasha laughed and started thrusting their hips back and forth as one, slowly and steadily building up a rhythm until they were both brutalising Bayley's butt as hard as they could. The only difference was that Sasha was completely lost to her lust for pounding another woman's ass while Becky was sodomising one woman while thinking about another.

After all, she hadn't come looking for Bayley. Oh no, originally she had wanted to get revenge on Sasha not by using her favourite fuck toy but by once again turning The Boss's butt hole into her fuck hole, and with Sasha crouching over Bayley that meant each of her thrusts made her glorious ass pretty much push directly into Becky's face.

That made it extremely hard for Becky to concentrate, but Sasha's focused thrusts were more than enough for Bayley who began squirting her cum so forcefully out of her cunt Becky wondered if the girl would take off. The thought caused her to smile, then she refocused, wanting to finish off Bayley while she still had some energy left over for Sasha.

Luckily now the flood gates had been opened it was really easy for Sasha and Becky to butt fuck Bayley through powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm until their poor victim fell face down on the hard floor of the locker room, the merciless tops pounding her until her whimpers ceased and it was obvious she was unconscious.

Then Becky and Sasha simultaneously pulled their strap-on cocks from Bayley's big bottom so they could admire their handiwork. The giant cheeks of Bayley's butt were red and slightly bruised from being constantly hammered into and the innocent girl's most private hole remained widely stretched, Sasha and Becky being able to see deep into Bayley's bowels via the gaping crater which used to be tiny and closed.

It truly was a beautiful sight to the tops, especially captivating to Becky who had moved further back than Sasha and she found her eyes wandering from Bayley's freshly fucked butt to Sasha's begging to be fucked butt.