Like a Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Wanted to completely break The Boss Sasha Banks and turn her into an eager to please sub who was open about her addiction to taking it in the arse, Becky only too happy to remind Sasha how much she loved it up the butt with a brutal bowel wrecking perhaps harder than any that she'd ever given before, Becky becoming a mad woman as she relentlessly fucked her favourite piece of ass in all of the WWE.

Along the way Becky came several times herself, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising the women's champion and so-called Alpha female of NXT combining to make her have the most satisfying orgasms of her life. She fought through them at first, but inevitably they caught up with her.

Fortunately by then Sasha was lying face down and whimpering in a clear sign that she couldn't take much more. Still, Becky forced herself to make Sasha cum a few more times with a sudden burst of adrenaline before she collapsed on top of her sweaty rival/lover, and even then she lazily pumped Sasha's pooper while biting into her neck as a way to mark her territory.

"Mmmmmmmm, guess ya just took it like a boss, huh Sasha?" Becky purred into the other girl's ear.

"Shut up." Sasha blushed, "Aren't you tired of that joke by now?"

"Na, because I know it still bothers ya." Becky taunted, before pulling her dildo out of Sasha's arse in one swift movement before whistling at her handiwork, "Wow Sasha, ya gaping almost as wide as Bayley's ruined hole!"

"Oh please." Sasha scoffed, "No way I could be gaping that wide."

Suddenly feeling a little paranoid Sasha slowly got to her feet, grabbed her bag from nearby, pulled out her tiny flip mirror she used to touch up her make-up and put it behind her so she could check for herself.

Sure enough her ass hole remained stretched open, but no more than when a skilled ass pounder like Becky Lynch was usually finished with it. For a moment Sasha allowed relief to flood her body, then she glared at Becky who just grinned at her and shrugged.

"So I might have exaggerated a little." Becky said dismissively, "It's still pretty good though."

"Hardly." Sasha said, putting away her mirror and going to stand in front of her defeated opponent, "You just don't measure up to me Becky, and you never will."

Then without any prompting Sasha fell to her knees and wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on and frantically began cleaning Becky's cock. She just couldn't help herself, not that she tried.

Like pretty much every other girl to pass through the WWE Sasha was addicted to the taste of ass, her own holding a special place in her heart, so of course she couldn't resist the chance to clean that dildo, Sasha even moaning like a shameless ass to mouth whore the second that wonderful flavour hit her taste buds, which naturally prompted her to suck greedily on the head of the strap-on.

Soon there wasn't a drop of butt cream left on the head and Sasha was sliding her lips down the shaft. Then up again, then down again, the process repeating itself as Sasha began bobbing her head up and down that dildo, going lower and lower until it literally entered her throat.

Then she just kept going, refusing to stop until her lips were wrapped around the base and she was cleaning the very last drops of ass juice off of Becky's dick. After all, for most of her NXT career The Boss had been a bottom or at best a switch, and if she was going to be in the submissive role she should take pride in being able to give a decent blow job.

Normally in this situation Becky would stay silent, but that wasn't the case this time, "That's it Bosco, suck my dick, like a boss! Mmmmmmmmmm, clean my cock, like a boss! Clean it of your own ass cream, like a boss!"

No matter how much Sasha looked up at Becky and glared the Irish girl just continued like that, Sasha torn on begging for more of the wonderful butt fucking she had just received, or to beg for the chance to lick Becky's pussy or ass, or whether to finally turn the tables on her former tag team partner.

After all, she had beaten Becky fair and square in the middle of the ring, so shouldn't she follow that up by really putting Becky in her place? Wasn't it time that she showed Becky what being a boss was all about by butt fucking her, like a boss?

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers