Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally stopped squirming and just held me there. I somehow resisted the urge to squeeze and kiss and lick them, although my body began to react in other predictable ways. She must have felt something because she giggled and squirmed on my lap.

"Ha! You're turned on by a younger girl!" she teased. "But that's alright..."

She now took my face in her hands and smiled at me. "Because you're muh favourite!" she declared before kissing me on the nose. She then turned herself around and settled down into my lap, snuggling back against me while I sat in the big plush chair. She pulled a blanket off the couch and spread it across us before taking my hands and putting them over her boobs and resting her hands on mine. She turned her head to smiled up at me?

"Nap?" she asked, smiling hopefully. I nodded and she made a happy sound and snuggled in again, closing her eyes. My hands stayed on her breasts and I let my mind drift while Cait fell asleep. Not squeezing them noticeably was proving difficult, but somehow I managed. Not to mention kept my boner down.

Maybe half an hour later, I heard the door open and Anita sauntered in. She saw me sitting buried in the Love-Sac with Cait asleep on top of me, the blanket still covering us. She clasped her hands together and made a ridiculous 'awwwww' face before then putting her finger in her open mouth and making a puking face. I rolled my eyes and she giggled and went upstairs to her room.

Cait eventually woke up and stretched languidly, making a long squeaking noise as she did so. My hands never left her boobs as her majesty had not commanded me to take them off. She looked up at me and smiled warmly, her hands clasping mine and making me honk her breasts before she began giggling. I laughed. I loved my relationship with this girl.

"Didja have fun molesting my boobs while I was asleep?" she asked, smiling naughtily. "They're an exclusive playground, y'know, not just for anyone."

I chuckled. "In spite of the fact that many thousands have nearly suffocated between them, is that it?"

"Damn skippy," she declared, rolling over to lay on top of me and stare into my eyes. "So I has a question."

"I no doubt has an answer." I replied, reaching down and squeezing her butt cheeks as she wiggled them.

"I.. bought something for you. May I bring it over tomorrow? No, you can't ask what it is."

I shrugged. "Don't see why not. By all means, bring over your mystery item at your leisure."

She made a happy squeak noise and wiggled her butt again, clearly pleased I was playing along. She almost crawled her way up my torso and rubbed noses with me, holding me tight.

"You're the best," she whispered, her lips almost touching mine. "I love you."

"I love you too, darling." I whispered back.

She kissed my nose before I nodded and let her climb off my lap. She found her shirt and bra and had them in her hand as she exited the living room. She walked by Anita, smiling and waving. I found myself hoping she'd remember to put her clothes back on in the kitchen before heading out to her car. Anita watched from the entranceway to the living room, a slight frown on her face. Finally, the back door closed and she walked over to me and took hold of the blanket, removing it.

"Jesus, how have you two not fucked yet?" she asked, noticing that I still had my shorts on. "You both clearly want to so bad."

I shrugged. "Not our dynamic thus far, I guess."

"Well it's a dumb dynamic if you ask me," she said plainly, pulling off her shirt and pants, revealing she was wearing no panties or bra. She then knelt in front of me and hiked down my shorts, exposing my member. "And being the sole object currently of your endless libido is wearing me out. I need a tag-team partner or at least a sub, y'know."

"Right," I said dryly as she took my member in her hands. "Because your sex drive is non-existent."

"Seriously, like anyone has anything better to do than fuck." Anita declared.

"You won't get any argument out of me, for sure." I said as she put her mouth around my cock.

***

"I'm here! Coming up with your surprise! Be in your bedroom!"

I frowned but replied. "Already here."

I heard Cait open my back door, the general method of entry for her and then draggling something. She grunted as she hauled something up my stairs. I waited patiently while she struggled to bring it around the corner and into my room.

It looked like a body wrapped up in garbage bags.

"Are you bringing me a body you need hidden?" I asked warily. "Because if memory serves, I offered to eliminate people who upset you, not conceal and dispose of their corpses. I'm a killer, not a grave-digger."

"Dork," she wheezed as she yanked the distressingly human-shaped thing into my bedroom and then heaved it onto the bed, I scrambled off my mattress to avoid being squashed and stared at it. Cait came over and gave me a tired hug and stood on her toes to kiss my cheek before grinning.

"Well, go ahead and open it!" she chirped expectantly.

Giving my lovely Cait somewhat suspicious look, I went over and began untying the cord and ribbon that held the garbage bags over the corpse. I then pulled the bags away.

And stared.

"It's... a sex doll."

"I know." Cait said rather excitedly. "I bought it for five dollars at a police auction, brand new, still in its packaging. Looked online and they're normally about four grand when new."

I didn't doubt it. It did indeed seem to be a very high-end sex doll, with very real-feeling synthetic skin, lifelike eyes, posable limbs, a moving waist and torso and a realistic mouth. Hell, even her vulva was pretty spot-on. She had pale skin, straight black glossy hair, to just above her shoulders and no pubic hair. Her breasts were large soft and had pink nipples.

"Whaddya gonna call her?" Cait asked.

I glanced over at her. "I... this is for me."

"Uh-huh."

"You do know that Anita and I fuck almost daily and I could, in theory, get laid rather easily elsewhere if I so chose."

"Well I didn't have anyone else to give it to," Cait replied, shrugging. "And I figured you'd actually be pretty creative with her. So yeah, she's yours. Name her, I love hearing you name things."

"Okay, I'll think of something by tonight." I said finally.

"Awesome! I've gotta jet, so I'll come by tonight. Don't get too kinky with her!" Cait quipped, coming over to kiss my cheek and then skipping out of my bedroom, downstairs and out the door. Somewhat at a loss, I left my new and very expensive sex doll on the bed and went to shower. When I came back, she was laying exactly where I'd left her, which I suppose I should have found comforting.

Anita came loping upstairs seconds later and peered into my room, suddenly noticing the life-like doll. She scowled and stepped closer.

"Oh, Jesus, you finally did it," she muttered. "You fucked a girl to death and now I need to go and buy more plastic bags because you're using all of ours to hide the goddamn body. I'm a dead woman, aren't I? One night you're just gonna come into my room, put tape over my mouth and saw me in half with your dick and that's all she wrote."

"No," I said somewhat evenly, fixing her with a look. "Cait bought me a sex doll at a police auction and just dropped it off."

Anita looked at the doll again. "She knows we fuck, right? Well, that story's almost as believable as you killing a girl with sex, so let's run with it. I'll... leave you two to get acquainted."

I shook my head as my roomie headed to her bedroom to do scene girl things, whatever those were. I knew she was a part-time cam girl, so maybe she had an appointment. She never volunteered information on the subject so I never asked. God knows I had my own weirdness to deal with at the moment anyway. I stared at my new acquisition and sighed. I already had Anita, what did I need another fuck doll for?

At least this one wouldn't drink all the pickle juice without notice.

***

True to her word, Cait came back to check in on me and my new roomie. She seemed somewhat bemused to see me sitting on the bed, reading, while my doll was lying at the foot of my bed, sideways on her back, looking up at a book I'd wedged into her agreeably realistic hands.

"Wow, king of the romantics, you are," Cait said dryly, coming into the room. "Did you at least name her?"

"I was thinking of Solitaire." I replied, still reading.

"Why?" Cait almost demanded. "Don't you plan on using her?"

I chuckled and put down my book, looking at her. "You think I'm desperate or something?"

"No, but it's five bucks I spent with you in mind, because who the hell else could I give a realistic sex doll to?"

"Your ex?"

"Very funny," she almost hissed, swatting the book out of Solitaire's hands and rearranging her legs, pulling them wide. "Do I need to show you what to do with her?"

"Well, no, but feel free anyway, I suppose." I replied, shrugging.

Cait indignantly straddled the doll's hips and rearranged her own rather schoolgirl-style short skirt to cover herself. She took hold of the doll's left leg and propped it in the air before beginning to thrust her hips and grinding on her synthetic lover. "See? If I can lez out with and scissor a doll, you can fuck her, right?"

I just watched her while she squirmed on the doll, saying nothing. Cait met my gaze and sort of scowled for a second but continued grinding. "How long do you expect me to keep this up?"

I shrugged. "You're the one who always claims to finish what she starts. I didn't plunk you on Solitaire's clit."

Defiantly, Cait kept squirming on the doll, her eyes locked with mine. Since she was wearing a skirt and a screen t, I couldn't see anything, but watching her hips begin to move rhythmically was quite entrancing. Against her will, Cait's fair skin took on a slightly blush tone and she began to purse her lips.

I sat on the bed and watched intently, smiling as I stared back at her. Cait was trying to breathe through her nose, probably so I didn't think she was panting. Her fingers gripped the doll's leg a little tighter, though, and her squirming became more of a churning motion.

God, her eyes...

For maybe two minutes, Cait said nothing but girl-fucked the doll. Her eyes stayed locked with mine, but occasionally she blinked as she tried to control herself. Her pink skin began to shine and I could see the sweat beading on her brow. She bit her lip and pressed her breasts to the doll's leg, rubbing them against it now.

"Jesus, Michael..." she whimpered in a mixture of restrained pleasure and frustration at me for compelling her to do this. Of course, I hadn't actually forced her to do anything, but I'd played her so that she couldn't back down, once she'd begun.

Now she was breathing heavily and beginning to tremble. Throwing any pretense of resistance to the wind, she pressed down with her hips and used one hand to pull her shirt over her head, exposing her pink bra. Her skin was indeed rather damp with sweat and I watched greedily as she squirmed her tits against Solitaire's leg.

"Fuck!" she gasped as she apparently hit a sweet spot and her squirming increased in speed. She'd stopped trying to pant and was now gyrating her way towards an orgasm, not even trying to avoid it. Her sighs sent thrills through me and the sight of her body as she pleasured herself gave me a raging hard-on. Thankfully the way I was sitting prevented her from seeing it.

Her body was trembling know and she closed her eyes and pressed her lips against the side of her hand as she gripped Solitaire's leg tightly, her hips writhing with more urgency now. Her panting was unmistakable and within seconds she was moaning. Her body shook and she squeezed her eyes shut and strained, hard.

"Fuck!" she cried out before surrendering to her orgasm, the first she'd ever had around me. I was entranced as I watched her cum, her sweat-slicked form undulating shamelessly while she bit her knuckle and sighed loudly. It was nearly a minute before she relaxed, her face pressed into the back of her hands, which still held the doll's legs. She trembled and her ears were not even pink but almost red.

She was embarrassed.

I took a small gamble and reached out to place my hand on top of hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. She let out a small noise but didn't look at me. It was almost another minute before she finally raised her head and looked at me through those glazed blue eyes.

"Bastard," she said softly. "I don't know whether to kiss you or punch you. I'm so embarrassed."

"Why embarrassed, darling?" I asked. "You were beautiful."

"Because it's... because it was you." Cait finally admitted, going redder still. "And yes, I know I've let you bite my boobs and squeeze them and I've slept on you, but this was so personal and intimate. And it was almost a performance."

"You love performing." I mentioned.

"This was different and you know it," she hissed. "Now I've got myself off in front of you. It's like baring my soul."

She now looked at me pointedly. "And I think you owe me."

"What?" I asked warily.

"I fucked the doll while you watched," she said, her eye almost hard. "Your turn, big guy. And I get to watch."

"You want me to fuck the doll for you." I said, nonplussed.

She nodded. "Fair's fair."

Cait had me there, I had to admit it, even if I didn't like it. I began to understand a little of how she must have felt, because this did seem like it would be awkward. I nodded. "Okay."

She looked surprised. "What, you're... you're gonna do it?"

I shrugged. "Fair's fair, right?"

"Jesus, I thought we'd have our first spat over this," she said, still clearly caught off-guard by my response. "So, what, you're gonna fuck her?"

"Only way to make things right, isn't it?" I reasoned as I stood up and moved around the bed. Cait removed herself from the doll, shivering a little as she did so. She watched as I stepped into my small walk-in closet.

"What're you doing?" she asked. She could probably see me removing my shirt.

"Well, I generally don't fuck with my clothes on." I replied. "Just gimme a sec here."

Cait waited somewhat uncertainly until I stepped back out and then gaped at me.

I had no shirt on, revealing my broad, muscular chest. Around my middle I was wearing my green and black Gordon kilt. She squinted at it suspiciously. "What's with the kilt?"

"You wore a skirt, didn't you?" I pointed out. "You went shirtless, I'll do the same."

"If you're wearing the kilt, how do I know you're fucking the doll?" she asked.

"Guess you'll just have to take my word for it that I want to make things even between us," was my response. "That and frankly, I'm willing to bet that rolling my dick around on the outside this thing wouldn't be all that pleasant, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," she admitted, apparently still somewhat flummoxed that this was happening. She moved over to the other side of the bed, kneeling where I'd been sitting while watching her. I stood between the doll's legs and looked down at her crotch- it was glistening and sticky when I pressed a finger to it.

"Damn," I mused, holding up my finger and examining it. "Your panties must be a mess."

Cait blushed furiously and turned her face away to look down at the bed.

"I'm not wearing any..." she muttered.

"Well, at least I don't need to find any lube," I said, taking a pillow, folding it in half and propping it under Solitaire's ass to push her hips up, since I was standing. "You've got her good and greased already."

Cait's eyes went wide. "What, you're... you're not gonna use anything?"

"Don't need to from the looks of it," I said as I smeared her cum on my fingers and pushed it into Solitaire's waiting vagina. She'd be good and slippery, for sure. Now if only I could find a way to not be self-conscious and get hard.

"You're using my cum?" she exclaimed rather loudly and incredulously.

"Any reason I shouldn't?" I asked, still moving my fingers in and out of Solitaire, while Cait gaped. "You got a social disease?"

"No!" she said somewhat hotly.

"Then what? It's more than enough and I-"

"It's just... I don't know, weird, somehow."

I sighed and smiled. "Cait, this is going to be difficult enough without you objecting. I am desperately trying to figure out how to get hard and fuck this doll for you, to make things even between us. Because you're right, they're not at the moment."

She paused in her protest. "Oh," she said in a small voice. "I..."

Cait blushed and looked down again. "D'you wanna look at my tits while you do it? Will they help keep you hard?"

I chuckled. "Cait, your tits would make any gay man hard, never mind the straight father-figure guy who's crazy about you."

She smiled warmly and threw herself against me, kissing my cheek. "I'm crazy about you too, Ludo."

And with that, she straddled the doll's forehead and pulled off her bra, gleefully exposing her breasts to me, as she so often had. And I smiled, because while it might take some time, I knew this'd do the trick. She put her hands behind her back, which pushed her lovely tits forward and smiled at me coyly.

"Y'like?" she asked in a cute voice, swaying them back and forth enticingly.

"You know I do, you little minx." I replied as I placed the long hem of my kilt over the doll, concealing the crotch and allowing my cock to press against the slippery artificial pussy. With Cait right there, this might actually work.

I began stroking my shaft along the lips, which were surprisingly slick. I kept expecting to feel rubbery resistance, but the (apparently) superior latex material and Cait's cum made it smooth and rather arousing. I smiled at Cait, my gaze moving up and down between her lovely face and her gorgeous breasts. She blushed under my apparent scrutiny.

"Eyes down here!" she quipped, cupping her boobs and jiggling them for a moment.

"I can look at both," I replied. "Your purty, purty face is a turn-on too, you know."

She blushed for what had to be the tenth time that afternoon. "Just fuck the god damn doll..."

To my considerable satisfaction, I was getting hard. It wouldn't be long before I could push my cock head through those pleasantly slick lips and begin evening the score for my darling Cait. The awkwardness was leaving and I was feeling the urge to do right by her. She was like a daughter to me and I felt like I couldn't let her down.

She watched as I pushed my hips back and forth, her hands now clasped in her lap. She couldn't see my cock, at least not directly, but I think she was following the movement of my hardening shaft beneath the kilt.

"You in her yet?" she asked, staring in rapt fascination.

"Not yet," I replied, feeling myself getting harder, picturing myself fucking Cait's wonderful tits. "But I will be in a moment, I'm sure."

She was getting a little flushed and pink about the ears and she looked up at my face and then stared at my chest for several seconds before allowing her gaze to drop back down to the action below. Having her watch was actually turning me on and my cock was hard enough that it was pointing up slightly, brushing along the fabric of my kilt.

"I think you're ready..." she whispered. I nodded and paused, shifting my hips around to try and line my throbbing cock head up with Solitaire's waiting slit. It was still slick and I pushed, feeling the tip of my member poke through. I looked up at Cait and she looked at me. There was a moment of silence and then I pushed with my hips, sliding my cock slowly all the way in. I exhaled, amazed by how tight and almost realistic the doll felt around me. It was actually pretty incredible.

"How's it feel?" Cait asked, her voice a little dry. "Is she tight?"

"No competition for you, I'm sure," I replied correctly, smiling at her. "But as dolls go, probably pretty damn good. You have good taste in sex dolls."