Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and smirked, jiggling her tits again. I nodded and began pushing in and out of Solitaire slowly, marvelling at the pressure and texture around my cock. Granted, it wasn't as wonderful as a real girl, but this had the potential to make me cum pretty hard if I let it. And that's what I intended to do for my darling Cait.

I began fucking the doll in earnest, since I wasn't trying to draw things out. I stared at Cait's tits, which she kept wiggling and even cupping and bouncing them up and down a little. I could feel my cock throbbing inside Solitaire and it occurred to me that this wouldn't be the last time I did it, even if Cait wasn't around. It was actually pleasant enough to kill time with.

"I can't believe you're getting off with the doll," Cait said in a voice just above a whisper. "We've such pervs."

"You make it sound like a bad thing," I replied, my voice carrying a note of effort. Not only was I staring at Cait's tits, but I was now picturing that it was her tight pussy I was pounding and that notion sent a thrill through me that made me shiver visibly.

"Did I really lube her up enough for you to fuck her?" she asked, a hint of wonder in her voice. "God, that's... it's weird, but it's almost like you and I are fucking, in a way."

I didn't respond but leaned forward, my hands now resting on Solitaire's breasts, which I began to squeeze and need. They were ridiculously soft and supple, reacting to a strangely accurate degree how breasts would when molested in this fashion. Cait sucked in her breath as she watched me grope the doll, my hands not far now from where she was kneeling over Solitaire's forehead. I closed my eyes and pictured myself squeezing Cait's breasts while I fucked her hard. It was feeling better and better with each passing moment, my skin getting warmer and sweat making me damp.

My eyes were closed, but I felt a set of small hands take mine and lift them up to a set of soft breasts, helping me begin to squeeze them. I didn't squeeze too hard, but Cait moaned as I increased the pressure and massaged in circles. I opened my eyes and stared into hers. I'd squeezed her boobs before, but this was something different, more intimate and erotic. This entire moment was transcending some barriers we hadn't dared to cross before.

My hands on her breasts and seeing the waves of pleasure in her eyes made me hotter than ever and I began fucking the doll hard, thumping my hips into her while my cock speared through the latex pussy, still greased with Cait's cum. She sucked in her breath and bit her lip as I squeezed a little too hard but didn't move my hands, trusting me with her body.

I needed more support and took my hands off her breasts, instead reaching down and gripping Solitaire's hips with ferocious strength as I picked up speed, fucking her harder and faster with each moment. I could feel the stiffening in my lower body, my toes flexing against the floor and my hips pounding into the doll.

My eyes were closed as I approached orgasm and I felt a rustle on my kilt. My eyes flashed open and Cait had lifted the garment was peeked underneath, her eyes going wide before she dropped the hem and looked away, blushing crimson.

"Oh, Jesus," she rasped. "You really are fucking the doll. Your dick's really in her."

"Told you... I'd even things," I panted, holding one for a few more moments if I could. "Now look at me, to make it even..."

Almost reluctantly, Cait turned her head and stared at me while I grunted and slammed my hips into Solitaire, jerking the doll back and forth on the bed and underneath Cait, who squeaked as the doll's face disappeared under her skirt from the force of my hips. I groaned and then snarled, pressing as hard as I could, eyes squeezed shut before I began to cum, ropes of my essence lashing the insides of the sex doll. I slammed my hips against Solitaire, eyes flaring open to look at Cait, who seemed stunned and even intimidated by what she saw. The latex skin of Solitaire's hips made creaking noises under my savage grip. Tingling fire lanced through my body, filling me as I thrilled to my beautiful Cait watching me cum.

Finally, I leaned forward, supporting myself on my hands against the doll's midriff. My hips churned and pressed more slowly now, the artificial pussy milking the last of my cum from me. Breathing heavily, I could feel two dainty hands on my broad shoulders, caressing gently in spite of how sweaty I was. I looked up and saw Cait smiling at me, clearly over any apprehension she'd felt at my brutality with the doll.

"Crazy hairy Viking man," she said sweetly, booping my nose. "How does Anita survive you fucking her like that all the time?"

"Simple, I don't fuck her like that," I replied, still breathing heavily. "Thought the doll might be able to withstand a little more and not complain. Your boobs okay?"

She grinned and held them for a moment, jiggling them. "They'll live. They don't mind it a little rough once in a while. Most of the boys don't know how to be properly rough, though."

"So quit fucking boys," I rumbled as I stood up, looming over her and stretching. My dick was still buried inside Solitaire and I finally pulled back, slipping it out. There was a comical 'splurkt!' noise as my head popped out of the pussy and Cait giggled, looking at my kilt.

"I saw your willy..." she quipped, smirking. "But I was just checking to make sure you were doing your part. It doesn't mean you get to see my cooch."

I nodded. "Fair enough, I got to play with your boobs, after all."

"Well, you get to do that all the time," she almost protested. "Nothing special about that, aside from you trying to rip them off like that in that Devilman anime you showed us all one night."

"I'm not into destroying works ft art," I said plainly, causing her to blush yet again. "I'm gonna go clean up, be right back, and then you can."

With that, I exited the room and stepped down the hallway to the bathroom. I turned on the tap and began soaking a cloth when I thought of something to ask Cait. I headed back to my room and heard her muttering, almost whispering to herself. I paused and subtly peered around the door frame to see what she was doing.

She had gotten off the bed and was now kneeling between Solitaire's legs, staring at her well-used pussy. She reached up and used some fingers to pull the latex netherlips apart and then gasped as my pearly cum began to dribble out. A lot of it.

Still unaware of me watching, she gaped at the doll while she slid her two fingers deep inside the pussy and then began pushing them back and forth, watching rapt as they came out slathered in my cum. She stared at her two fingers for several seconds before bringing them to her nose to sniff them and them popped them into her mouth.

I watched in amazement as she began sucking my cum off her fingers, moaning in secret pleasure, my taste apparently agreeing with her. But then she did something that nearly dropped me to the floor- she stood and moved her skirt out of the way, straddling the doll's hips. Facing away from me, I had an amazing view of her cute ass and could even see her gooey pussylips beneath as she pressed to womanhood to Solitaire's, still oozing with my cum and began wiggling herself against the doll, smearing her pussy with my offering. She gasped and sighed for several seconds before almost jumping off, as if afraid I might come back at any moment and catch her.

I quietly darted back to the bathroom, proceeding to wash off the sweat and cum before turning off the water and heading back to my room. She was kneeling in her previous position, pointing at Soltaire's pussy and making a comical grossed-out face.

"Your doll has a leak and keeps making squicky noises, you big perv," she said, feigning outrage or scorn. "You two are gross. My poor virgin eyes!"

"Yes, I'm sure you're scarred for life, you poor thing," I said casually, picking her up bodily off the bed and causing her to squeak before putting her on the floor. "Your turn. Scoot and clean up before you get all crackly."

She made a wry face and then turned on her heel and marched out of the room, but not before flipping up the back of her skirt to expose her butt, wiggling it at me and poking out her tongue in defiance. I laughed as her still-exposed breasts jiggled and then she was gone, doubtless to wash up.

A few minutes later, she was back seemingly refreshed and still clad only in her skirt and flip-flops. I was still wearing my kilt. She swept herself into my arms and gave me a hug, purring as her boobs squashed to my chest.

"Mmmm, that was naughty and fun," she sighed. "Let's do that again some time."

Then without warning she pushed me down on my bed and straddled my hips, the only thing between my cock and her pussy being my kilt and her skirt obscuring my view of her womanhood. She seemed giddy and pleased.

"Ya like my boobies, mister?" she chirped, jiggling them yet again. I laughed and nodded.

"Good, because they like you!" she declared before lunging forward and tackling my face with them. She kept me smothered in her breasts for some time and I half-heartedly thrashed for effect, having taken a deep breath the split second before she attacked with her mammaries. She giggled and held me tight until I kissed the swell of them, which made her clutch me and sigh before letting me up.

"Cheater!" she said almost accusingly, putting her arms across her breasts protectively.

I shrugged. "I s'pose I could've bitten them."

"Like you haven't done that before," she sneered cutely. "Oh, by the way..."

Her hands darted down to her skirt and she lifted the hem, flashing her hairless pussy at me for the briefest of moments before dropping the garment back. "Now we're even."

I laughed and told her I loved her. She blushed and clapped her hands, saying 'yay' quietly and then getting off of me. She picked up her shirt and bra as I stood and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me she'd call me when she got home.

And then she was gone.

I looked over at the doll and frowned. I didn't know the first damn thing about cleaning out a latex cunt...

***

"Did you have fun with Solitaire the other day?"

"I did with you and Solitaire, yes. I love spending time with you and doing crazy things."

"Would you be okay with me coming over and we'll be crazy again?"

"You're always welcome here and yes, crazy things with the doll is fine."

"Good! Be there in an hour!"

Anita had left for work a while earlier, so I was simply playing a video game in my living room. After ridding myself of hordes of roomies and reducing the chaos to a single scene girl, I had redecorated and now my living room was themed as a Moroccan hookah lounge. Sultry-looking fabric draped from the ceiling, there were plush low chairs and overstuffed pillows and beanbag chairs everywhere and several small tables on which sat an array of hookahs for people to use. When hosting parties, I would throw on Middle-Eastern synth and techno and let my friends who could bellydance come over and entertain.

Cait loved the living room and she often came over to practice bellydancing there. Today she showed up and skipped into the room, barely giving me time to pause my game and put the controller aside before throwing herself into my lap and smothering me with kisses. I laughed and hugged her tight while she cuddled into me and made happy sounds.

"You're in a good mood." I observed.

"I'm just happy to be here," she said, snuggling her cheek against my clavicle. "One of my favourite places, y'know? This house, relaxing with you."

"Just wait 'til I finish the sauna then." I replied, kissing the top of her head. "You'll love that."

"Mmm, I sure will," she purred. "You ready to be crazy? I know I am."

"Absolutely, what did you have in mind?"

"C'mon!" she said eagerly, pulling me out of my beanbag chair and almost dragging me upstairs. She went into my room and looked around, frowning for a second before spotting Solitaire- I had propped her up sitting on top of my tall dresser, back against the wall, with her knees bent and her legs spread. Her hands reached under her thighs and were hooked into her pussylips, as if spreading them wide and exposing herself shamelessly. Cait's eyes went wide as she stared.

"You are such a perv," she whispered. "Seriously."

"What else were you expecting me to do with a sex doll?" I reasoned, shrugging. "It'd be pretty boring if I just kept her aside and did nothing with her between uses. You know me better than that."

"Okay, true." Cait admitted. "Bring 'er down, chief."

So I brought Solitaire down and laid her on the bed again. The doll weighed a good thirty kilos or so, she was definitely well-made. I arranged her across the bed again and looked at Cait. "So now what, same a before?"

She fidgeted a little. "I... thought we could use her together. Y'know, at the same time."

I raised my eyebrow, awaiting the explanation.

"Well, I can scissor her, I know I can get off that way," she said, pointing at Solitaire's pussy. "And she has a mouth, I thought you could use that end at the same time that I did my thing and we can... watch?"

I considered. "You keeping your skirt on?"

She nodded. "But I'll wear nothing up top. You can use your kilt again. Deal?"

I nodded and she smiled somewhat sheepishly. I pulled the doll farther over to my end so that Cait could kneel easily but now the doll's neck was craned over the side of the bed, her head hanging toward the floor. I looked at the mouth and reached into a drawer for a tube of lubricant, which began smearing on her lips and inside her oral cavity. I passed the tube to Cait, who spread it over Solitaire's pussy liberally. I then smiled at her. "Ready?"

Cait nodded slowly and removed her shirt, revealing her breasts and the fact that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Mind, you, I already knew this from hugging her, but her nipples were rather pointy, indicating that she was turned on, even if somewhat nervous about doing this. I pulled off my shirt and went to get my kilt. I know she was watching my butt as I changed, but I didn't care. Whatever got her in the mood, right?

I resumed my position at the doll's head, looking at Cait and nodding. She straddled Solitaire's hips and arranged her skirt so she was covered, at least for now. I draped my kilt over Solitaire's head and began pressing my cock against her mouth, hoping I'd get hard soon.

"Oh, and I didn't bring this last time." Cait mentioned, holding up a remote. It's got the batteries in it already, want to see if it works?"

I reached over and took the remote from her, examining it. Indeed, it had three separate functions for Solitaire, one for her mouth, one for her pussy and a third for her ass. Each function also seemed to have a dial for speed. This was one sophisticated doll. I activated the Mouth function and felt a buzzing and pulsing begin against my cock. Well, that might definitely help. I smiled and tripped the switch for Solitaire's pussy and Cait gasped as it began vibrating against her.

I concentrated on finding a rhythm as I slid my cock over Solitaire's mouth, trying to push it in. The lips parted and my head slipped in readily. I could feel the warm wetness and something almost like her tongue pulsing and moving against me. I smiled at Cait, who was holding onto the doll's leg, adjusting to whatever the artificial pussy was doing to her. He smiled back at me and began moving her hips, fucking Solitaire much as she had the other night.

"Liking the vibrate function?" I asked, smirking. She nodded and continued squirming. I stared at her breasts and felt my cock swell in response. I pushed it further into the mouth and I started getting hard. This was actually feeling pretty good, doubtless because Cait was so close and intimately involved.

"I'm fully hard now and fucking her mouth," I said, loving the look on Cait's face as she pictured it. "It feels almost like a real blowjob. How's the pussy?"

She shivered. "The vibrations, they've forced my cunt open... my lips are sliding with hers and -Jesus!- my clit keep bumping hers! Gnnn..."

"I'm glad you thought we should do this, darling," I said, nodding. "I'm really glad you thought of this."

My words encouraged Cait and apparently turned her on, because she began squirming and grinding shamelessly on Solitaire, determined to cum hard for me. I leaned forward and began groping and squeezing Solitaire's breasts while I fucked her mouth. It really felt like her tongue was swirling around my cock down there. I admitted to myself that this was good enough to do if no live girl was around to play with.

We stared into one another's eyes as we fucked the doll, lost in one another's mounting pleasure. Through heavily-lidded, glazed eyes, Cait looked at me wantonly, reaching up and squeezing one of her lovely breasts and pinching the nipple. I squeezed Solitaire's breasts hard in response, loving the sight of my darling Cait in rapture.

She blushed furiously as she reached down and lifted her skirt, exposing herself, her hips still undulating against the doll. "Can you see it?" she murmured breathily. "See how she's splitting my cunt open?"

I could indeed. Cait's pale, pinkish pussylips were parted and mingling with Solitaire's slithering back and forth, her tiny clit exposed and brushing against the doll's. That she was being so open to me almost made me cum on the spot. She whimpered as she saw me staring and in response I unclipped and pulled off my kilt entirely. Cait goggled down as she watched Solitaire's mouth swallow my hard, throbbing member, which glistened with the lube I'd applied, just like her pussylips did.

She fidgeted and tossed off her skirt, both of us fully naked now, except for her knee-high socks that went with her red skirt. Exposed to one another like this, naked and shameless, we threw ourselves into fucking the doll, determined to cum.

"Michael!" she gasped. "Can I... oh God... can I see you cum on her face and tits?"

"For you, yes," I grunted, fucking the mouth hard. "I'll cum all over her tits for you."

Cait groaned in response and began grinding herder into Solitaire, now over being embarrassed with me about her nudity or sexuality, at least at this moment, seemingly. She shuddered and writhed, biting at the doll's calf and ankle, which I found incredibly hot to watch. Seeing her body pulse and writhe in pleasure was going to send me over the edge, even more than fucking Solitaire's surprisingly realistic mouth was.

I stared without reservation at Cait's face, tits and pussy as she fucked, driving myself closer to orgasm. Cait watched me fucking Solitaire's mouth, my cock sliding back and forth rhythmically, the head appearing, reddish-purple and engorged with desire. Sweat shone on our skin as we worked ourselves into a frenzy for one another's edification.

"Gonna cum!" she gasped suddenly, stiffening even as she ground down harder than ever, gripping Solitaire's leg. I watched intently as she shuddered, almost spasmed and then groaned loudly, arching her back, pressing her cunt down onto Solitaire's.

Watching her orgasm sent me over the top and I pulled my cock from the doll's mouth and used my hand to aim it at her tits. I thrust through my tight fist and spurted hard, ropes of cum splattering on the jiggling, artificial breasts. I growled and shot another load on her face and then aimed for her stomach.

Pumping furiously, I obviously aimed a little too high, because the next gob of cum spattered across Cait's pulsing womanhood and then her stomach. I'm not sure if not noticed or not, still caught in the throes of her own climax, moaning and gasping. Seeing my cum glistening on her flushed skin made me hotter than ever. I might even have flecked her tits, but it was hard to tell with all her churning.