Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me turn around," she gasped, shivering. "I'll last longer if I can't see you..."

I nodded and Cait steadied herself before shuffling around on the bed to face away from me, never taking Joaquin's cock out of her. I was now presented with the wonderful globes of her enticing ass, forced apart by the synthetic phallus that filled her. Cait moaned as she leaned forward, resting her hands on Joaquin's shins, giving me an unobstructed view of her slippery pussy and the puckered little knot just above. Her lips shone and glistened, as did the sex doll's dick, sliding back and forth inside her.

"Gnnnn, that's easier," she breathed, reaching back and massaging her ass cheeks as she rose, pulling them apart wantonly. "Does it look good?"

"Yes," I breathed, pushing harder and harder into Solitaire. "You look amazing."

I could hear it. I could hear the delightful squishing of her lubrication as she fucked. It was the most erotic sound I could imagine. It sent shivers through me and I struggled to control myself and not cum too soon. I needed to wait for Cait. I slowed down some and gazed at her ass. Watching the cock disappear back and forth inside her was almost more than I could take.

Cait whimpered and squirmed, pressing down hard so that Joaquin's member was completely engulfed by her pussy. I could see a hint of her coral pink inner lips as she was split wide. I wished to high Heaven that it was my cock she was impaled on.

"Ah! I'm gonna..." she gasped, beginning to move again. "I'll turn around so we can cum!"

She struggled around and face me again. I could tell she was straining to remain upright instead of leaning forward, to let me see her as she came. She sat up straight and ran her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair, moving up and down slowly, putting on a show for me. Her body swayed up and down hypnotically, her creamy breasts shining with sweat and crowned with her hard, pink nipples. Once again, I could see her womanhood gorging itself on the cock.

"Gonna cum..." she rasped, starting to shake. "Cum with me?"

"Yes, darling." I grunted, beginning to fuck Solitaire hard. We stared at one another, bodies glistening and flushed with our exertions, pumping and writhing, mere feet apart as we ground on our dolls. Cait was squeezing her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, eyes glazed as she fought to keep her eyes open, staring at my cock hungrily.

Cait couldn't say anything else but moaned and strained, arching her back, her chest thrust forward as she pressed down with all her might. I pushed deep inside Solitaire, gripping her hips tightly and clenching my hips. I growled as Cait cried out and we began to cum- I filled the doll's pussy while Cait writhed and shuddered uncontrollably. My eyes were locked on her as she came, beautiful beyond all reason.

"God DAMNIT!" she rasped as she convulsed, bending forward, gripping at Joaquin's chest to keep herself from falling over. She exhaled loudly, panting as she rode out the orgasm that juddered through her. I longed to feel her pussy squeezing my cock, to feeling my cum pumping deep inside her. Her pussy squished loudly as she bathed the doll in her ecstasy.

She stopped grinding, instead trying to hold still, breathing heavily, her head hanging. My chest was heaving as I felt Solitaire milking the last of my essence from me. Silence except for our breath. All I could do was stare at Cait. So beautiful.

Finally, she raised her head and smiled at me, her eyes glazed. "Did I do good?"

"Wonderful, lover." I replied, pulling myself out of Solitaire. Cait groaned as she leaned forward, removing herself from Joaquin's cock. She shuddered as he popped out and she moved the doll aside wearily while I flattened Solitaire to the bed. Cait slowly shuffled forward while I moved in, both of us straddling my doll's back. She held her arms out and I pulled her to me, into a warm, sweaty embrace. My cock was still hard and she sat on top of it, her gooey pussy flattening it to Solitaire's back. Her breasts squashed to my chest. I kissed her all over her face gently and she sighed in pleasure.

"Am I still like a daughter to you?" she asked quietly, her eyes shining as she looked into mine and she pressed her body closer into me, enjoying our loving contact.

"Always." I assured her as I caressed her.

***

Cait and I were lying on my bed, side-by-side, watching a movie. She was wearing some of my silk boxers but was otherwise naked. I was likewise wearing boxers. We heard someone coming up the stairs and then saw Anita dart by my doorway, heading into her room.

"AUGH!" came a distraught shout from her room. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Cait and I were trying not to die laughing as Anita surged into my room, her eyes wide, looking like she was about to die of a heart attack. Her knit cap was skewed sideways on her head. Her chest heaved in a mixture of fright and outrage.

"There are two dolls fucking on my bed!" she exclaimed. "And the boy doll looks like he jizzed in the female one, it's trickling all over them! What the actual fuck?!"

"You should see the video." Cait snickered, looking and winking at me.

God, I loved my daughter.

***

Author's Notes: This is a series I'll enjoy writing. And no, the dolls are not going to be constantly involved, don't worry if you're not into that sort of thing. High-end sex dolls really are getting quite scary with how real they feel and all their functions though, I must say.

This incredibly busy filming season in Toronto is letting up slightly, so I hope to have a little more time to write. Keep your eyes peeled.

  • Management