Like a Natural Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is inspired by husband's infidelity with the maid.
5.3k words
4.29
94.6k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Nina: Discoveries

Chapter 1

Nina could not move, could not think, could do nothing other than to continue peeking through the blinds of her new maid's room. She is grateful for the darkness that conceals her; she is clad only in one of Anthony's old, threadbare t-shirts. She feels like an invader, almost, outside her own home, craning her neck to see the couple within. It seems almost comical to her that she is watching her husband seduce the "help." She questions whether "seduce" is the right word, for she has not witnessed Anthony laying on the charm, he's barely even smiled. And yet, the young woman, Maribel, is standing quietly between his knees, allowing him to remove her clothing without protest, letting his hands roam freely over her young flesh, permitting his tongue and lips to titillate her chocolate nipples until they glisten darkly, erect.

Jealousy, hurt, and anger are a cacophony in Nina's head; she feels as if she could scream and not stop. Her husband of 23 years. Cheating on her. With a 19 year old. In their own home. Her husband's hands are spreading the teenager's thighs so she is standing with her legs apart. Her husband's hands are rubbing that fresh, young pussy. Her husband's fingers are sliding inside that girl's slippery, tight pussy. The little bitch is moaning, undulating her hips, spreading her feet farther apart so Anthony can reach her cunt more easily....

Inexplicably, Nina's own desire surges -- a tsunami of liquid heat that drowns out all else. She doesn't understand how she can be turned on by this betrayal. Anyone else would have waded into the bedroom, screaming and kicking and vowing to file for a divorce --- yet Nina can only stare at her husband's wet fingers and twitching, rock-hard penis. Why? She only knows that she is painfully excited, that her cunt is sopping wet, that her need is urgent, undeniable. She breathes shallowly through parted lips. Her left hand slips between her bare thighs, her middle finger draws small circles on her clit. She watches, her finger moving quicker and harder against her clit.

The action flashes before Nina's hypnotized gaze -- her husband's fingers laced behind Maribel's wavy hair, urging the rosebud mouth open to accept his hardness; brown eyes wide with fear and shining with tears as Anthony's cock is forced deep into the tender throat; the girl's stifled groans; the sound of her choking and spluttering; the white spray of semen bursting from her lips; the growl of satisfaction rising from his throat, bursting from his lips. Nina knows that growl, has felt that growl hot in her ear while Anthony spilled countless loads of cum into her, on her, and over her for the past two decades. Nina throws her head back, mouth stretched in a silent scream, and rides the waves of her own orgasm. She sinks to her knees, shaking.

Chapter 2

He's going to want to go to sleep, she realizes. Better get back to the room before he discovers I'm not asleep in bed.

Weakly, she crosses the balcony to the French door that leads to their bedroom, and then stops to listen for his returning footsteps. Nothing. She waits a few more minutes, listening. Still nothing. No sound of the shower, either. Y returns to the window and looks in.

He wasn't finished. Far from it, it appears, for Anthony is rubbing his cock against Maribel's lips -- it is hard, hard, hard. Again. His lust is less urgent; he does not force his cock between her lips this time. Nina's hand sneaks back down to stroke her pussy. Nina watches as he whispers instructions to the girl between his spread knees. The maid nods, and runs her tongue up and down the length of her husband's shaft. He closes his eyes in pleasure, and gives her more directions. Dutifully, Maribel responds by licking every bit of smooth flesh on his balls. Anthony lays back further to raise his buttocks higher. Nina hears his muffled voice with another directive. Maribel hesitates. Anthony waits, expectantly.

Maribel spreads his buttocks, licking the exposed anus before her. Nina watches, fascinated, excited, as Maribel's tongue darts in the tight opening that Anthony has demanded she service. She licks and sucks and probes for several minutes, constantly checking to make sure Anthony is pleased. Nina notes that her husband looks quite thoroughly pleased. In moments, Anthony's growl of sexual climax shakes the walls. Smiling, Nina goes to her bedroom and slips into bed.

This time, she hears his footsteps in the hallway. The sound of the shower running. Nina falls asleep, the beginning of a plan hatching in her brain, one hand between her legs.

Chapter 3

"I've got to run a few errands...you want to come?" Nina asks.

"No.... I've got some work to finish online," Anthony says. "How long are you going to be?"

"About an hour or two -- I might do some window shopping at Target," Nina tells him. "You sure you don't want to come?"

"Sorry, honey. I can't."

Nina backs out the driveway, and pulls out into the street. She parks the car at the end of the cul-de-sac that opens onto the next block and walks back to the house. Carefully, noiselessly, she circles the outside of the house, looking in each window. When she reaches the kitchen bay window, she stops, looks closer. Anthony hasn't moved from where she left him, and is still seated at the kitchen table. He has pushed his chair back a few inches, though. Nina looks even more closely. She smiles.

Anthony isn't EXACTLY the way she left him. His pants are unzipped, and Nina watches, mesmerized by the sight of the maid's caressing lips and flicking tongue pleasuring her husband. Nina lets her finger to the walking yet again -- and within two seconds of her husband's roar of pleasure, Nina's own orgasm follows suit.

Chapter 4

Another "errand." Another voyeuristic feast. Nina is peeking through her maid's blinds again with her hand between her thighs. But the finger has stopped moving, abruptly. Instead of feverish excitement, Nina's face reveals frustration.

Come on, man! Nina urges him silently. Haven't you had your cock sucked enough yet?! Fuck that little cunt already!

Anthony does not. As she expects, her husband merely empties his load into the girl's mouth, dismisses her with a nod, stuffs his dick back into his box and zips up his pants. He picks up the newspaper he had been reading and is absorbed by the front-page story.

Nina grinds her teeth in frustration. For two weeks, Nina has watched her husband's sexual adventures with the maid. She has watched him get a blowjob in every conceivable location in the house, in every possible position. She's watched Maribel's tongue in his ass, on his balls, laving his cock...she's watched Maribel swallow or choke on at least a half-gallon of her husband's semen. And she enjoyed her husband's little "extra-curricular activities" --- until the last couple of days. Instead of feeling satisfied, she feels as if she's been left hanging, deprived of what she truly wants:

Nina has been craving the sight of her man's cock sliding in and out of that tight little pussy.

It's time to come clean.

Chapter 5

Nina is curled up on the couch, her head resting on her husband's shoulder. The television is on, but Nina flips through the scores of cable channels without watching it. She is trying to figure out how to tell Anthony what she's seen -- and to ask for what she wants to see. But she has spent 23 years with Anthony without revealing her true sexual nature; she is unsure she can even start now, but she is determined to try.

"Honey?" she says.

"Hmm?" he asks, still reading the paper.

"---Well, I was thinking..." her voice trails off.

"Hmm? What?" Anthony looks up from the paper, and turns his face to hers.

"Never mind," Nina says, and looks back at the TV, shoulders slumping.

"Tell me," Anthony says, "I'm listening. What?" He puts the paper on his lap.

"It's nothing, really. I was just going to ask if you paid the gas bill, and then I remembered that I did..." Nina laughs, self-consciously.

"Yeah, you paid it online. That's it?" he asks.

"That's it. Stupid question," Nina says. She resumes clicking the remote control.

Anthony peers at his wife closely before picking up his paper again to read.

Nina doesn't watch television much; out of the 85 or so channels they have, she only likes to watch the movie channels, the History channel, Discovery channel, HBO, A&E, and of course, old faithful, PBS, which she locates with the remote. PBS is showing back-to-back nature documentaries. She smiles, pleased and looks at her husband, thinking. Then,

"Watch TV with me, babe. Please?" she asks?

"What are you watching?" Anthony asks, his eyes still on his newspaper.

"You'll see.... c'mon, put the paper down for a minute," she cajoles.

He looks up, dropping the newspaper next to him.

"Okay, it's down," he says, "Why? What's on? Anything good? Any guns, car chases? Anything I like?"

Nina thinks a moment, tapping her finger against her lips.

"Actually, yeah, there is," she tells him. "No guns, but fighting. Some younger guys want to take over this one dude's operation...they each try fighting him and he has to fight each one of them. And even when he beats the shit out of these punks, they keep coming BACK. There's blood - you'll like it,"

Anthony glances at the screen and snorts.

"You're talking about seals, aren't you?" he asks.

"Yeah...but not just seals -- ELEPHANT seals. Elephants seals in the HOOD," Nina tells him.

Anthony grabs the paper and swats her on the thigh, laughing.

"You're a nut," he says, affectionately.

"Elephants eat nuts...and elephants seals eat FISH," Nina responds, wagging her eyebrows at him. "Making you hungry, ain't I? ....so, you want to watch with me or what?"

"Sure, if I must," he sighs theatrically.

"You must," Nina insists, aiming the remote to turn up the volume.

As the voice of the narrator fills the room, Anthony settles back into the cushions and pulls Nina towards him until she leans back to nestle on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, Nina looks toward the doorway.

"What?" Anthony asks.

She doesn't answer, but stands up and calls out, loudly, "Maribel!"

Anthony asks "What do you need?"

Nina shakes her head as she sits back down on the couch but says nothing.

Maribel enters the family room.

"Yes, ma'am? What can I do for you?" Maribel asks Nina.

"Be a sweetie and bring the big bottle of Tequila, some lime wedges, the salt and a couple of shot glasses, will you?" Nina requests.

Anthony looks at his wife sharply. Playfully, she winks back. "Shit, it's a Friday night...let's get a little drunk. Or, a lot drunk. Sound good?"

Anthony nods slowly. "It's just that you don't usually drink - but hell, I'll drink with you."

Maribel walks into the room and leans down to set the Tequila bottle and shot glasses on the coffee table in front of them. As she is bent over, the loose neckline of her cotton maid's uniform falls away to allow Nina and Anthony to see directly down her blouse at the tops of two small, creamy breasts peeking from a simple white cotton bra. Nina's eyes dart over at her husband to check if he has noticed. He has. His eyes are fixed upon the maid's cleavage.

Maribel straightens up and Anthony blinks.

"Uh, Maribel, wait," Nina says.

Maribel turns around, slowly. "Is there something else I can do?" she asks her employer.

"No, no, this is great," Nina assures her and flashes her a big smile. "It's Friday night, though. Why don't you take a break and have a few drinks with us? Watch some TV?" Nina suggests and pats the empty space on Anthony's other side, "Sit down and rest your feet."

The girl looks uncertainly back at Nina, who nods and pats the couch again. "Sit!"

Maribel lowers herself to the couch next to Anthony, careful to keep her thigh from touching his. Anthony, too, is sitting stiffly and looking a little uncomfortable. Nina looks from the maid to her husband and lets out a little laugh.

"Gee, peeps, loosen up...! Here, this ought to help a bit," Nina leans forward and fills both shot glasses. She hands one to her husband, who takes it and watches Nina try to give the other to Maribel.

"Oh, no, I don't drink," Maribel tries to decline the alcohol, shaking her head and smiling.

"You don't drink?" Nina asks.

"I'm still under 21," Maribel explains.

"That's right, you're, what - nineteen?" Nina asks.

"I'll be twenty next month," Maribel informs her.

"Well, nineteen's definitely old enough to have a drink with us here at home. Only nineteen years old, huh? Wow. Well, have you EVER had a drink?" Nina presses her.

"Yes, at my cousin's wedding," the girl tells her. "Just a little bit, though."

"Did you like it?" Nina asks.

"Yes, I did like it. My sisters and I laughed a lot. It was fun," Maribel recalls, smiling faintly, remembering how they'd all giggled and gotten tipsy. "That was champagne, though."

"Well, Tequila's a little different, but it's pretty fun. Okay, lick the back of your hand, like this," Nina demonstrates, "and then shake some salt onto it," she shakes some salt onto her wet hand. "Now, take your shot of tequila," Nina opens the girl's hand and presses the shot glass against her palm and squeezes her hand around the maid's smaller one, forcing her to hold it. "Now, lick some of the salt off your hand and then throw the shot down your throat and swallow. ALL OF IT. Then, suck on a lime wedge. Got it?"

Maribel is confused. "I'm not sure."

"Here, watch Anthony and do what he does," Nina instructs.

Maribel's eyes lock on to Anthony.

"Okay, follow me," Anthony tells her and hold up his hand, palm down, between them. ""Lick your hand and hold it up next to mine," shyly, the runs her tongue across her skin and raises her hand next to his. Anthony sprinkled salt over the backs of their hands. "Ready?" he asks Maribel, raising his glass and clinking it against hers. "Cheers! On the count of three....one....two....three....!"

Anthony licks the salt and throws his head back, pouring every drop of the fiery liquid down his throat and swallowing. With a flourish, he up ends the shot glass and bangs it down upon the coffee table. Maribel is struggling to gulp it down, failing to stop herself from coughing and spluttering. She turns her glass upside down and places it on the table next to his and looks to him, her eyes watering, for approval.

"Great job!!!" Anthony says warmly, and pups a lime wedge between her lips.

"It burns," Maribel says, sucking on the fruit.

"It gets easier...you just need to drink some more," Nina tells her, turning the shot glasses over and refilling them. "Here," she says, handing them each another full shot, "Drink up!" They do. Nina pours a couple of shots for herself after three more rounds for her hubby and maid. Nina isn't drunk, like they are, but she does feel a warm buzz in her brain. Anthony is gesturing to the television screen and laughing like a madman with their teenaged maid, and she is giggling, her face bright red, slapping his leg when he makes some outrageous remark.

"I don't believe it...." Mirabel was saying. "What is it called again?"

"An oosik," Anthony answers. "OOSIK."

"OOSIK," she repeats, "a walrus penis?" "A walrus penis," Anthony confirms. "It's a penis that is made of bone so it's always hard and it's about six feet long. Bigger than this guy's...." he comments, looking at the television. "Man, what a life..."

All three are gazing drunkenly at the huge flat screen TV. On the television, mating season has begun. The beach is packed with elephant seals, huge, ungainly looking creatures on land, but graceful in the water. The camera focuses on the alpha male elephant seal as he wages a fierce battle with a young rival male. Within just a few minutes, the challenger runs away and disappears in the ocean. Victorious, the alpha male surveys the harem that he has managed to retain. There are almost 80 females in his harem, and he immediately mounts the nearest female, sliding his penis inside of her, depositing his sperm. The mating has only taken a few minutes. He slips his penis out, clambers onto the back of the female next to her and penetrates her with a grunt...

"Wow, look at him go," Nina comments, and tries to whistle.

"In my next life, I want to be an alpha male walrus or elephant seal..." Anthony proclaims.

"You want your own harem, huh?" Nina asks him.

"Am I not a male?" Anthony responds with a snort. "Of course I do...!"

Nina leans forward and turns to Maribel.

"What about you? Would you want to be just one of the females in the harem?" Nina asks her.

"...Ummm, I don't know," Maribel says. "It depends on how long it takes before it's my turn again."

They laugh.

"Does he even keep track of which females he's mated with and those he hasn't?" Nina asks aloud. "Does he know each and every female in his harem, you think?"

"I doubt it," her husband replies. "He doesn't have any interaction with them, other then to shimmy up next to them and stick his dick in for a few seconds before moving on. He doesn't even look at their faces. Not like he'd be able to tell them apart, anyway...."

"Well, there you go, then," Nina tells Maribel. "Once he's done mating with you and moves on to the next female, just cut back into line one or two places behind her - keep doing that - he'll probably never know the difference," she speculates.

"Thank you, ma'am..."

"NINA, call me Nina, honey," her boss tells her.

"Okay, ummm, thank you, Nina, for the advice. I think in MY next life, then, I want to be a walrus or elephant seal cow and hang out on the beach watching all my sister wives get fucked one by one and waiting for our alpha male to get around to mating with me," Maribel says with a sidelong glance at Anthony and titters, tipsily. "Maybe you can save a place for me in your harem?"

Anthony does a double take as if to make sure he heard her right and seems to be struck dumb.

"Of COURSE he will," Nina jumps in. "Hell, I'll save a place for you in his harem! Right after ME though, girl...and don't even TRY to cut in front of me...!" she jokes, laughing for a moment, then stops."To be serious, though, the idea of one male having more than just one female for sex is sort of a turn-on for me. I don't exactly know WHY, but it turns me on. A male having SEVERAL females turns me on even more. It feels so right, so natural, for one male to plant his seed in so many females. I think it would be cool to just one more female in a harem of dozens. To watch your shared male make his way through each female toward you, having sex with them, experiencing the pleasure of their flesh just as he will enjoy yours. The idea of a man fulfilling his 'biological imperative' to plant his seed in as many women as possible is - at least to me - the truest description of a natural man," Nina says, then stops and closes her lips together, embarrassed.

Neither Anthony or Mirabel make a comment. Mortified, Nina is unable to meet their eyes. Instead, she uses the remote to turn off the television and sits staring at the dark screen, holding the remote primly on her lap.

After several moments, Anthony clears his throat and looks at his wife, eyebrows raised and asks, "Ummm, what exactly are you saying, now? You're turned on by harems? Just seals? Or all harems? Human harems?"

"Yes. Human harems," Nina uses the moment to illustrate her meaning --- she reaches across Anthony's lap to grab Maribel's hand. Smiling at the girl reassuringly, Nina slowly and deliberately lays Maribel's open hand over the crotch of Anthony's jeans. Maribel tries to snatch her hand back, but Nina grasps it tightly and runs the girl's fingers up and down the stiffening bulge beneath.

"You should actually be very relieved and pleased that it turns me on," Nina says to them. "I know what you two have been up to. I've been watching you two when you think I'm gone. So don't try to deny it, Anthony." Nina says, her eyes boring into his, challenging him to even think of lying. After a moment, she drops her eyes to slip each metal button of Anthony's fly through its hole until his hardening flesh springs free. Nina's eyes, hot and intense, fix upon the maid's fearful ones. Nina grabs her husband's cock, still swelling with the blood pulsing in its veins, and points the tip straight up. "Look how hard he is for you," Nina tells Maribel, almost in a whisper. "As for you, girl, don't try to pretend that you've never touched this cock before, either. Here, hold it, feel it twitch in your hand..."

12