Like a Natural Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it does. It twitches and pulses and throbs under Maribel's caresses, a creature thrumming to the girl's touch.

"Honey, please---" Anthony starts, but Nina shakes her head sharply to stop the apology his lips are forming. While her husband's remorse may be genuine, any attempt to apologize would be rendered pathetic, she knows - completely diminished by the raging, unrepentant hard-on quivering in Maribel's hand.

"I'm not mad. I'm not heart-broken. I was. But I don't think that you being turned on and horny for our teenaged maid means that you don't love me anymore and that we need to get a divorce. I think it means that you are turned on and horny for our teenaged maid." Nina looks at her husband, who is nodding in agreement. "Or, am I wrong? Are you in love with Maribel now because she sucks your dick? Is it time to get rid of your middle-aged wife and marry the nubile, young, sexy maid?"

"No, of course not," Anthony answers her. "I love you as much - if not more - than I ever did. I need you, Nina."

"I know," Nina says."As long as you don't get stupid on me and let your dick do all your thinking, I really think we'll be fine."

"Ummm...what?" Anthony asks her. his confusion showing clearly on his face. "Fine doing what?"

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty sure I can handle you fucking Maribel. As long as it's clear that you still love me and that you don't get stupid and think that because you're fucking her then you must not want to be with me anymore - then I'm pretty confident that I can deal with it," his wife tells him, earnestly.

Nina takes Anthony's silence for doubt. She resumes her argument by saying, "I figured I can choose to be jealous and heart-broken or I can choose to be horny and in love, right? I choose horny and in love. I wasn't kidding when I say that the idea of you fucking other women turns me on. I don't quite know WHY, but it does. Watching you and Maribel turns me on to no end. What I don't like is being lied to and excluded - that's what breaks my heart. Not the sex."

"You're serious, aren't you?" Anthony asks, his fear of being cruelly tested beginning to fade.

Nina has turned her attention to Maribel.

"You have a say in this, you know," Nina tells the girl as she encloses her hand within hers and pumps it up and down her husband's cock. "Do you want Anthony? Do you want to keep sucking his dick? Do you want him to fuck you?"

Nina's rapid fire questions render the girl mute. She can only nod, her eyes wide as she tries to discern Nina's intent.

"I'm not trying to trap you," Nina tells her, exasperated. "I just don't want you to feel like you don't have a choice. So, tell me the truth: Do you want to have sex with Anthony? Because if you do, then we'll all just have to learn how to make it work. I think that's the important thing - we'll just have to figure it out together. Do you understand what I'm saying? Yes?"

Maribel looks at Anthony's face, then at his wife's.

"Yes, I understand....and yes, I want him to---" her voice trailed off.

"If you want it, you have to say it," the older woman insists.

"I want to have sex with him. If you will let me," Mirabel says.

"To be honest, I don't let him do anything...if he wants to fuck you, nothing I do or say will keep him from fucking you," Nina says quietly, recognizing it as the truth.

Chapter 6

With their cheeks pressed together, husband and wife share the thrill of watching the maid service the rigid cock with her hands, her lips, her tongue and her mouth. Anthony places his hand on the back of Maribel's head, pushing it down until her lips tough the turgid flesh. It excites him to see the girl's pink lips stretched around his shaft. Maribel struggles to take the entire length of his cock in her mouth; she hasn't figured out how to relax and accept his inside her throat. He loves how she continues to try, though, how she jams her head down onto his shaft and tries to force the head of his dick down her throat. Maribel will gag and choke and tears will squeeze out of the corners of her eyes, but she will continue to try to deep throat him like they do in the porn videos they watch together.

Anthony lies back on the bed and closes his eyes, enjoying the warm, wet flesh of Maribel's mouth and tongue on his genitals. He pulls Nina down to him and kisses her neck slowly before taking her earlobe between his teeth, nipping gently.

"I love you," he whispers into her ear. "Forgive me for lying to you. Forgive me for fooling around with Maribel. I'll not hurt you again...If you truly are okay with me fucking her, then I will...Do you want me to fuck her? Tell me, then." Anthony put his ear to his wife's lips. "I want you to fuck her, please....please fuck her...." "I haven't fucked her....because my cock belongs in your pussy...but if you really want it, I will...get her pussy ready for me to slide my cock inside...but only if you ask me nicely...only if you beg me to fuck her..." His words evoke a groan from his wife, a husky groan from her throat that is filled with need and lust and surrender...he smiles and guides his wife's head down across his belly until she hovers next to the girl's head.

"Lick the sides of my cock," he tells Maribel. "You too, Nina. Help her lick my cock."

Anthony watches the two women servicing him. Maribel's tongue runs up and down his flesh in a trail of molten pleasure. She is turned on by this unexpected turn of events, and, eyes closed, is licking him feverishly and emitting low moans of excitement. Nina's eyes are lust-filled, heavy lidded, and trained on Anthony's face, drinking in his obvious excitement and pleasure. Every sigh, every moan, that escapes his lips increase Nina's lust even more and spur her on to provide Anthony with sensations he's never known. The silence in the room is broken only by soft murmurs, sighs, moans, and the sounds of two tongues wetly traveling over Anthony's flesh.

Nina stops, abruptly, and leans back on her heels, intently watching her teenaged maid pleasuring her husband. Nina frowns, slightly, then reaches her arms around the girl's body to unbutton the soft yellow blouse of her maid uniform. Maribel does not miss a beat as she continues to lick Anthony's erection while Nina pulls the blouse down her arms until her breasts and torso are bare. Maribel raises her hips to allow Nina to slide the jeans off, as well. Next, gently but firmly, the older woman grabs her by the shoulders and pushes her onto her back. Maribel allows Nina to spread her legs wide to prepare her for her husband to fuck.

"Look at her nipples," Anthony tells his wife. "So perfect....so pink....so puffy...a young girl's nipples..." Anthony's lips and mouth suckle upon Maribel nipples in turn. Maribel closes her eyes and moans softly as Anthony nips at her sensitive flesh with his teeth. Maribel hears him tell his wife, "you know what you have to do if you want me to fuck her...."

"Tell me, please, what I have to do," Nina asks her husband.

"First, make her ready for your husband's cock...make sure she''s wet and eager for your man," Anthony says to his wife. "Get your face in between her legs and lick her pussy,"

Nina lay herself down between Maribels' thighs to lap at the girl's pussy, her tongue slipping between the pink folds of flesh, then circling lazily around the hardening nub of flesh nestled above her slit. Maribel groaned and ground her hips forward, pressing herself into Nina's maddening lips and tongue.

"Look at her pretty little pussy," Anthony instructs. "You want to see my cock in her?

Nina answers with a moan.

"Nope, you'll have to do better than that," he says.

"Yes, I want to see your cock fill her pussy," Nina whispers. "Please, fuck her, please fuck her tight little pussy..."

"You know I won't be able to stop fucking her once I start, don't you?" he asks, as if cautioning her. "Yes... I know,"

"It'll be good for you to watch me fuck other pussies....it'll put you in your place," Anthony tells her.

"Yes, you're so good to me..."

"See how hard my cock is?" he asks. "Am I hard for you?"

"No...you're hard for Maribel,"

"Tell me why you want me to fuck her," Anthony tells her.

"Anthony.... I want to see your cock sliding into her young cunt," Nina tells him. She sounds almost desperate. "That's all I've been able to think about -- my husband's cock in another bitch's pussy. Please, fuck her so I can watch you inside of her. Please."

Maribel lie still, her legs spread wide.

"Yes, you're the man I want to make me a woman," Maribel murmurs to herself.

Nina kneels beside her on the carpet. She reaches between Maribel's slips her fingers inside he pussy and smears her slick juices around the slit. Almost reverently, Nina presents the smoothly shaved, glistening pussy to her husband. Anthony kneels between Maribel's thighs and allows his wife to grasp his almost painfully hard cock and guide it into position. Nina insinuates the bulbous head of his cock inside the pink folds and then watches as Anthony's hips thrust forward. Anthony grunts softly in surprise and raises himself on his arms and looks at Maribel.

"This is your first time?" Anthony asks her, gently.

Maribel nods and Anthony can see the fear in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

"I'm sure...I want you to be my first," she tells him.

"I'm honored," Anthony replies, takes a deep breath and slams his cock forward, tearing through the fragile membrane and eliciting a shriek of pain from Maribel's throat. Nina watches proudly as her husband's blood-streaked cock forces its way slowly inside Maribel's cunt and disappears from view.

12