Like A Secret Being Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen took her finger away and let my raised hips settle on the bed again. I opened my eyes to see her displaying the thickly coated digit she had just used to drive me wild. She put it into her mouth, sucking theatrically. After she was done, she smiled, presenting the finger again to show me that it had been thoroughly cleaned. "Just a little something," she practically purred, "to hurry you back to me."

"Jesus!" I panted, "And you claimed I don't fight fair!"

Her grin widened. Rising from the bed, she went over to the dresser and tossed a pair of pajamas to me, "Put these on and I'll be right back."

I lay there for a moment, legs still splayed, breath coming in ragged gulps. Looking up at the ceiling, I thought if and when we ever do make love, I'm gonna be in big trouble.

As I dressed, the sounds of Colleen moving about in the kitchen made their way to me. In short order, the shrill cry of a boiling tea kettle could be heard. She returned with a steaming cup on a saucer, which she handed to me, "It's chamomile tea. It should help you relax." While I drank, she undressed for bed. Her nakedness sent a pulse of desire through me that surprised me with its intensity. She glanced up at me as she dressed. I did not look away or try to hide the longing in my eyes.

When I had finished my tea and she had donned her pajamas, she instructed me to move over. Putting a pillow behind her, she placed her back against the middle of the headboard and opened her legs in a 'vee' shape. Patting the sheets between her legs, Colleen smiled, "Lay here on your back for a while and let my magic fingers carry you to sleep."

She had already demonstrated just how magical her fingers were, though not in any calming way. Nevertheless, I trusted her and did as she directed. When I was nestled in the angle made by her parted legs, she brought my head to rest on her pajama-clad breast. Gently rotating her fingers on my temples, she kissed my forehead and whispered, "Close your eyes and let go of all your cares. You're safe and warm here."

'Safe and warm' was exactly how I felt as her fingers pressed in gentle, soporific circles at my temples. Colleen even sang a lullaby in a melodic whisper. The combination of being embraced in her warmth, the soothing rhythm of her fingers and the mesmerizing sound of her voice all worked a powerful spell. I was gone in mere minutes.

When I woke the next morning, sunlight flooded Colleen's bedroom through open curtains. I could hear her in the kitchen again and an enticing aroma filled the apartment. As I threw off the covers, a piece of paper at the bottom of the bed fell to the floor. I picked it up to discover a fresh 'night portrait' of me in the very pajamas I was wearing. Colleen had used rich, charcoal shading to capture my likeness. A look of blissful peace had settled over my features. My hair spilled over the pillow in graceful lines. Resting on the bed near my face, my hand was palm up, fingers gently curled in repose. Colleen had 'signed' the drawing in the lower right hand corner with a string of X's and O's. I couldn't help but smile at the childish flourish.

My growling tummy and the irresistible smell of Colleen's cooking had my feet quickly kitchen bound. As I entered the aromatic room, she was just dropping an omelet onto a plate already piled with pancakes. Kissing her on the cheek, I thanked her for the drawing she'd left for me. I noticed a buttermilk carton on the counter and squealed with delight, "Buttermilk pancakes!"

"Since you voiced skepticism about my recently acquired cooking skills, I wanted to prove myself before you went away." I slumped at her reminder of our impending separation. She gestured for me to sit at the kitchen table and then brought the plate of eggs and flapjacks over to me. "Besides," she leaned on the table, her face close to mine, "As I've already demonstrated, I'm not above bribing you to hurry back soon." It was then that I understood the double meaning in her words. Her pajama blouse hung open revealing her bare breast dangling within tantalizingly easy reach. I was shocked at the fierce pang the sight aroused in me. I finally pulled my eyes away to look up into hers, where I found a matching hunger.

It occurred to me how very far I had traveled in the space of a single day.

The omelet had been extravagant; cooked with onions, mushrooms, diced tomatoes and covered with shredded sharp cheese. The buttermilk pancakes were fluffy and tasty. I recanted my teasing and told her she could cook for me anytime. This seemed to please her inordinately.

When it was time for me to leave for work, I tried to procrastinate, but Colleen would have none of it. "I don't expect to see you for at least a week... longer, if need be." she admonished. "Like Pooh..." I grinned because I knew she was about to quote one of our favorite lines from 'Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day', "I need you to 'Think, think, think'." I immediately pictured Pooh's drooping ear snapping upright with the strain of his effort to concentrate.

Colleen pulled me into her arms and kissed me as if she might never get the chance again. When we came up for air at last, she touched her forehead to mine and whispered "I don't want you back here until you are absolutely certain you know what you're doing."

"When did you get to be such a wise old woman?" I grumbled.

Cradling my jaw with her fingers, she rested her thumb on my chin. "That 'wisdom' was bought and paid for with a year and a half of solitude. Now, I want you to have time to find some of your own." She lowered her voice to add, "Just don't take as long as I did."

Removing my arms from around her, she took my shoulders and turned me around to face the door. With a pat on my rear, she commanded me to "Scoot."

When her door closed behind me, I could hear her muffled voice say, "I love you, Alejandra."

For an instant, I felt a surge of panic. I almost turned back, pounded on the door and begged her to let me back in. To tell her I didn't need any time to know my own heart. But, for once, I resisted my initial impulse. She was right and I knew it. I had already admitted to myself that I lusted after Colleen. And while I certainly loved her, was I IN love with her? She wanted a committed relationship with me. Was that what I wanted and if so, was I ready for the consequences? I would certainly have to talk with my mom and dad about this. No way around that. And there were friends who would have to be told.

Sobering thoughts to counteract the high I'd been on for the past day.

**********************************************************

Two weeks later, I was climbing the steps to Colleen's apartment again. This time, with no trepidation whatsoever. In fact, I was taking the steps two at once. Knocking on her door with childish zeal, I took deep breaths to quiet the butterflies in my tummy.

The fourteen days since I had last seen her had crawled by at an agonizing rate. Every single bedtime of that fortnight had been spent pleasuring myself to thoughts of Colleen. Hell, I never masturbated that often even as a teenager! In fact, prior to this, I had always assumed I had a somewhat underactive libido. Apparently, it had only needed the right spark.

When she opened the door, I took a moment to drink in the sight of her, like a thirsty woman finally given water. It appeared that I had interrupted her while she was working. Her long, chestnut tresses were pinned up to keep them out of her way. She held a brilliant violet stick of pastel chalk in her left hand. An indigo smudge obscured some of the freckles to the left of her nose. Her shirt was a dark blue with a paisley design of cornflower blue to match her eyes. Her sleeves were rolled and the front unbuttoned to reveal a plain, white t-shirt underneath. Both the t-shirt and her well-worn sweat pants were speckled, here and there, with color. Her feet were bare. She looked at me expectantly, when I gave in to an impulse I'd had to repress for the past two weeks.

Slipping my hands into her open shirt, I placed them on her hips and pulled her to me. I enjoyed seeing the fleeting surprise in her eyes before I took possession of her lips.

At first, the kiss was slow and tender, just her pliant lips molded to mine, feeling warm and tender. My tongue brushed her lips, not demanding entry, but teasing her, inviting her to let me in. Her lips parted and my tongue slipped between them. There was a sense of exploratory wonder that ripened into something hungry. It became a kiss that said 'I want you'. A kiss that said 'I need you'.

My hand caught the small of her back and drew her closer still. I felt the warmth of her breasts and her belly through her t-shirt and my blouse. When I let her go at last, Colleen smiled dazedly at me and breathed, "Now that's the kind of greeting I could get used to."

Taking my hand, she pulled me through the doorway, saying, "You'd better get in here, before I ravish you in front of the neighbors."

Once she'd closed the door behind me, I glanced down at the bright bit of color still in her hand. "Have I interrupted your work?"

"I was working, yes... " Colleen answered, "but the Earth will go spinning off into space before I ever think of you as an interruption."

"You're a shameless flatterer. Let's see if you still feel that way twenty years from now, when I'm trying to pull you away from your art to make love to me."

She studied my face carefully, as though she could read my thoughts there. "Do you plan on being with me twenty years from now?"

"Obviously," I couldn't resist the wide smile that took over my face, "or I wouldn't have said so to my parents."

Colleens eyes widened. "To your...? You've already told...?"

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"I was hoping you were gonna tell me you were ready to talk to them. I didn't think you'd already... " Her voice trailed off and then she simply sighed, "Wow." Her eyes seemed to be looking into the future. I brushed her auburn tresses behind her ear and whispered into it, "Earth to Colleen." When she focused her gaze back on me in the here and now, I told her, "It didn't take a lot of time to realize I needed to get back to you. And I was willing to do whatever it took to accomplish that."

"I thought about what you've gone through these past few years," I continued, "and I knew that compared to your struggle, I had it easy."

"But, what did they say?"

"Well, it took them by surprise, to say the least. But, they're good people and they trust me. They want what's best for me. Besides, they know you and love you, too. It'll take some time for them to wrap their heads around it, but they'll get there."

I looked at Colleen with a bit of apprehension diluting my delight in having her company again, "It might help if you came with me to talk with them."

"Soon." I added.

With a wry look, she replied, " I suppose it's the right thing to do, so long as you can promise they won't kill me for corrupting their daughter."

"I promise." I moved closer to her, deliberately and provocatively invading her personal space. Adjusting my voice to the intimacy, I said, "As far as 'corrupting' me, that's one of many reasons I'm here. You started something the last time we were together. I want to finish it."

Fitting the palm of my hand to the side of her face, I went on, "I did what you asked of me, Colleen. I thought long and carefully about what it would mean if we were together. And, from every angle I could look at it, you are my best chance for happiness. It seems so obvious to me now, I feel like a fool for having taken so long to see it."

I continued to hold her gaze as I breathed, "Now... are you going to make love to me or do I have to get on my knees again?" We still stood in the vestibule to her apartment.

She pressed her lips to the corner of mine. Planting light, fluttering kisses, she moved across my mouth a fraction at a time, as if tasting my love there. I slipped my hands inside her open shirt, brushing it back from her shoulders and allowing it to fall to the floor.

Colleen straightened and began to unbutton my blouse hastily. "Dammit, Alejandra, why couldn't you have worn a pullover?"

I giggled at her impatience, but her eagerness sent an answering warmth coursing through me.

When she had my top off, I heard her mutter "Thank God." after she discovered that my bra clasped in the front. I laughed again and admonished "Patience."

Stripping the bra from me and tossing it heedlessly away, Colleen practically growled, "I've had a steady diet of patience for years now, when this..." she cupped my right breast in her hand and lowered her head to it, "this is what I craved. Better brace yourself, darling. I intend to make a meal of you." Her warm mouth closed around my nipple and drew it between her lips, nursing like a babe.

My fingers tightened in her hair as she cupped the underside of my tit and sucked more of it into her mouth. My eyes closed at the sweet sensations she was eliciting. The warmth between my thighs was becoming heat and my panties were sticky with the result.

Colleen continued nursing, while her hands dropped to unfasten my skirt. I let her suck, as my skirt fell to the floor.

Someone moaned and I realized it was me. I whispered Colleen's name passionately. She was drooling and sloppy. It felt too wonderful for words.

She kissed her way to my left breast. I drew in an urgent breath as her lips enveloped my nipple. She lashed her tongue across the sensitive nub. I squirmed, my sex spilling more of my excitement. My panties were positively sodden now.

Extending her tongue, she traced the swell of my breast to its underside, running it slowly along the crease. She busied her fingers, kneading the swollen buds of my nipples, pinching them, twisting them gently. I could hardly breathe.

Her lips and tongue moving onto my rib cage and over the curves of my fluttering stomach. She dropped to her knees as her attentions proceeded lower. When she reached my panties, Colleen kissed, sucked and nibbled her way just above the waistband, her eyes looking up into mine. I tried to hold her gaze, but at times my eyes clenched shut with the exquisite sensations. My knees were threatening to buckle, so I braced my hands against the walls of her foyer.

Colleen fitted the palms of her hands to the backs of my knees. Slowly they rose, curving to the backs of my thighs. Still watching me intently, her kisses began to travel down the silken front of my panties. We were still so close to her front door that any passerby in the hall could hear my increasingly unrestrained moans. But I didn't have enough self-control left to do anything about it.

Her fixed stare had me hypnotized again, as her lips moved lower and lower. Hands rising to cup my buttocks, she helped steady my quivering legs. Colleen nestled her nose against the cushion of my mons, her mouth disappearing around its curvature.

Her tongue pressed against the base of my slit through the saturated material of my undergarment. I hissed, "Wait, Colleen! Wait until we...!"

Too late. She began to drag her tongue up the length of my sex, spreading me open and tasting me through the silk. I caught my breath with a strangled squeak, my toes curling. When she reached the top of my womanhood, she drew my clit between her lips and sucked.

"Oh, God... Yes... Right there." was probably the last coherent thing I said. And you didn't have to be just outside the door to hear the sounds I made after that. I opened myself up for her, casting off all restraint, completely focused on the pleasure she was giving me.

A frantic joy detonated between my legs and surged all the way out to my fingertips and toes. Muscles clenched, and released as starbursts of color exploded on the backs of my tightly closed eyelids. I threw my head back and screamed. My back arched more than I thought possible, my pussy thrust back and forth across Colleen's face, soaking her from nose to chin. She did her best to hold on and keep drinking from the fountain.

When I finally started to come down, I slumped against the wall and tried to catch my breath. Colleen was breathing hard underneath me, as well. After-tremors shook my body, little shivers that came and went every few seconds. Colleen kept licking, gently lapping up my juices until I had to push her away. "No more," I pleaded, still panting, "please ...too much." With reluctance, she gave my silk-encased sex one last kiss, and let me be.

I pressed my back flat against the vestibule wall, slid down until my bottom met the floor, murmuring, "Damn... damn... damn..." as I went. Snuggling up beside me, Colleen asked, "You okay?"

"No, but I will be." I gave her a weary grin. "And when I've had a minute to catch my breath, it's my turn."

Putting her hand on my arm, she replied, "I hate to disappoint you, dear heart, but you can't call what we just did a 'turn'. I barely touched you before you went off like a firecracker."

"Firecracker, my ass! More like a neutron bomb."

"Firecracker... bomb... whatever. The point is, I haven't waited all these years to settle for five minutes." Colleen rose from the floor and extended her hand to help me up. "That was just a warm-up. I'm not done with you yet. Not by a long shot. You'll get your turn... I promise."

Guiding me through the living room, Colleen steered me toward her bedroom and said, "Why don't you lie down and catch your breath and I'll join you in a minute."

I obeyed, shuffling into her bedroom and practically falling face down onto the same burgundy comforter that she'd reproduced in her nude portrait of me. I didn't even have the strength to remove my last article of clothing... those saturated silk panties.

From where I lay, I could hear Colleen rustling briefly in the kitchen and then the bell of a microwave timer sounding. A moment later, she entered the room carrying a tray with a bowl on it. She was above me and I was too drained to move, so I couldn't make out what was in the bowl. So, naturally, I asked, "Whatcha got there?"

"The last time you were here," Colleen replied, "I began to give you a massage. I plan on finishing it today. So, I put a bottle of baby oil in a bowl of hot water. That ought to feel yummy going on... give the rub an extra zing. So, why don't you relax and let me show you my idea of a 'turn'."

Colleen knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. She squirted some of the heated oil on her hands and rubbed them together. As before, she began with my feet, working the oil in soothing circles. Her thumbs kneaded my left sole and I exhaled a blissful sigh. Again, she massaged each toe, then moved her attentions to my ankle and instep. Colleen's fingers glided over my achilles tendon and around the front to my shin. When she arrived at my calf, she applied deep pressure again, slowly rotating her thumbs until even the ghost of tension had fled the area.

Spreading my open legs wider, Colleen climbed up on the bed between them. She leaned over and presented wet kisses and light strokes of her tongue on the backs of my knees. Back and forth she moved, until I was wriggling with pleasure. After pouring more warmed oil on her hands, she formed them to the curve of my hamstrings, spreading her fingers so that her thumbs were on the insides of my thighs. She stroked in a slowly rising circular motion, each upward movement bringing her nearer to my womanhood. I felt the touch of her hands with extreme clarity... each individual finger. They seemed to caress every inch of my flesh.

At that moment, for me, there was only one thing happening in all the world: the slow progress of Colleen's hands coming closer and closer to my cunt. Closer and closer, until they began to probe the tender creases where my legs met my hips. Her thumbs eased up and down, squeezing the soft tissue of my outer lips together. Liquid began to seep from my inner lips, trickling down to darken her burgundy comforter. Every movement she made was transmitted to my sex. This was just a hair's breadth away from out-and-out masturbation.