Like A Secret Being Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt the tips of her fingers brush the outer labia.

Colleen seemed oblivious to my gasp and the reflexive tensing of my muscles. Her hands eased up to my buttocks and caressed them gently. The fingers of both her hands slipped into the cleft between my cheeks and, like the finest gossamer, grazed my most secret place.

I screamed. Of course, no one had ever done that to me before, and I had never explored that area myself, not even when I masturbated. If I had had any idea what a wonderful cluster of nerves were located in that area, I would never have neglected it for so long!

The motion of her well-oiled hands was velvety smooth. Each time she moved over the firm globes of my naked ass, her fingertips just barely kissed that forbidden rosebud. I was stunned at how wickedly pleasurable it felt.

All the barriers in my head were crumbling. The ecstasy she was giving me was so all-consuming that any other thoughts, any "rules" were driven out of my head. Colleen took what she wanted and I... I let her have it. Stroking my perineum, then higher, her finger glanced over the edge of my tight little star again.

My body shuddered and I let loose a still louder cry of delight. She passed over the spot again, this time swiping a couple times over the entire opening, then circling it, moving inward.

Something that started as a grunt, unfolded into a moan, then spiraled into a scream.

"You like that, hmmm?" Colleen asked, though the answer was obvious.

"Jesus!" I panted, "You have no idea!"

"Actually, sweetheart," she giggled, "I do. You're not exactly wearing your poker face right now."

I shivered with passion as she rubbed her oily finger in circles around my tight little anus. Everything felt slippery and wonderful. I gushed, "Oh God... Oh God..." and raised my hips to meet her caresses. "Colleen, oh God... Please...", then backed up, pushing the tiny pucker firmly against her digit.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

My body trembled as I pressed myself back onto her.

And then we were both pushing at the same time. She had to thrust hard, and I welcomed it into me... so oily and so tight.

I began to spasm, clenching my eyes and panting, "I love you... I love you..."

She wriggled her finger in just a little deeper, embedding it in me.

I cried out, "I love you, Colleen! I love you..."

She spoke softly, "I love you too."

She pumped in and out of me as smooth as silk. Each entry and near-exit transmitted ecstasy to the farthest reaches of my anatomy. I've never felt anything like it.

Still sputtering, "I love you! I love you! I love you!..." over and over, my voice trembled as much as my physique. My fervent exclamations disintegrated into a stream of incoherent moans and cries.

I heard Colleen encouraging me, "C'mon, honey, I want you to cum for me. Do you want it harder?"

"Yes! Yes! It feels soooo good!" I wanted her to know what she was doing to me; the incredible pleasure she was bestowing.

She fucked me faster still, pressing her body against my hips. Reaching around my thigh with her left hand she brought it up between my legs and began to manipulate my clit while her other hand continued its assault.

I whimpered shamelessly, undulating my hips, begging her to fuck me harder

In and out, In and out, impaling me with one hand while the other massaged my pleasure button in a circular motion. It was indescribable. I rewarded her attentions with answering thrusts from my hips, and a sticky flow spilling onto her hand.

The circular massage of my clit evolved into a stroking of its length. I was nearly crazed with lust, trembling on the brink of something truly spectacular!

Suddenly, she increased the speed of the finger in my ass at the same time she amplified the pressure of the fingers on my clit. Everything was so oily, and so fast.

"Fuck!" I cried, "Don't stop!... Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm gonna cum!..."

"Good girl" Colleen said in a soothing voice. She planted a kiss on my round, plump bottom. "Let it happen."

Clawing the sheets, I raised my ass to give her more of me. "Ahhh, God... Colleen... yes! just like that!... I'm cummingI'mcummingI'mcummingI'm..." And after I uttered those words, she applied a bit more pressure on my clit and pumped her finger in my bottom like a piston. I thought I was going to levitate right off the bed. My hips and thighs shivered as shrieking, unbelievable pleasure assaulted my mind and body. Wave after crashing wave of it. I screamed in absolute joy. Colleen laughed with delight and kept stroking my clit with audible wet sounds, my tight anus wrapped snug around her oily finger. I bounced up and down on the bed, and she followed and took me over the top again. I gasped for breath and cried out, digging my nails into the mattress and rolling my head back and forth.

Colleen continued working her fingers in and out and on me as the rush subsided. She slowed her penetrating finger, pacing herself to the draining energy in me. I slumped forward onto the bed.

Faint tremors still rocked my body as Colleen slowly eased her finger out of me. Crawling up beside me, she covered my back and shoulders with adoring little kisses. My nerve endings were still on fire and even those minor attentions made me squirm. "Turn over for me." she whispered in my ear.

"Ab-so-LUTE-ly NOT! No way in hell." I protested "No more. If you do one more thing to me, it might just be the death of me."

"Oh, stop being such a drama queen." she scolded. "I just wanna kiss you. Now turn over, dammit."

Tugging on my right shoulder, she pulled me onto my back. She gazed down at me so intently, I felt a bit self-conscious. I was flushed, sweating and my hair was everywhere. "Stop staring. I know I look a hot mess."

Brushing stray strands of hair from my cheek, Colleen said, "You stop fishing for compliments. You're breathtaking and you know it." Fitting the palm of her right hand to the curve of my left hip, she lowered her face and brought her lips to mine. Her mouth was warm and silky, opening for me until our tongues were touching, lightly flicking at each other. She licked underneath my tongue where it was soft and slippery, It was heavenly sweet - intimate and sensuous.

Her hand slid up my rib cage and gently cupped and squeezed my left breast. Her lips abandoned mine and meandered over my chin down to my throat. I felt something stirring again in my belly and between my thighs. "Colleen? What are you doing, honey?"

"Nothing." she murmured innocently between kisses that seemed to become more provocative. Light pecks and soft sucking along my collar bone led to her tongue pirouetting in the hollow at the base of my throat. The stirring in my nether regions became even more pronounced. "I don't know," I protested, "that definitely felt like something to me."

"Just your imagination." she purred just before her mouth enveloped my left nipple.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out.

Drawing the tit deep into her mouth, she gazed up at me, puckered her lips and began to suckle. My fingers tightened in her hair, my back arching to move the nipple further between her parted lips. Colleen eagerly accepted my offering. One hand kneaded the breast as her tongue lapped at the erect tip. "Fuck.. fuck... fuck... fuck!" I panted. "I can't believe you're doing this to me again."

She left my breast for a moment to bat her eyelashes at me and say with Shirley Temple innocence, "I can stop if you want me to."

My only response was a lustful growl as I pulled her back to my tit... just where I needed her to be. She laughed with her mouth full of my breast. If possible, my nipples felt harder, tighter than before, declaring my growing excitement. The sensations radiating from my vulnerable buds shot through my over-stimulated body like lightning. I could already feel fresh moisture pooling between my legs.

I had been completely washed out. Definitely too tired and too sensitive to receive any more of her attentions. It was some sort of miracle that she had me hungry for more so quickly.

Her lips left my nipple to trace around the full swell of my tits. I was panting like a long-distance runner, now. Her tongue moved along the underside of my tits. Collen slipped down to my rib cage, caressing, kissing, nipping and sucking lower and lower. Whenever she came to a spot that extracted a sigh or a moan from my lips, she would linger there, giving it special care. She kept up the slow teasing until my back was fully arched and I was helplessly grasping and releasing handfuls of comforter.

Before she was done with it, her tongue must've surely memorized every aspect of my navel.

Then she followed the subtle swell of my lower abdomen. She treated my belly as if she were an acolyte worshiping at an altar. My torso and hips were already beginning to undulate delicately in response to her ministrations. Whenever she looked up at me, her eyes shone with a tenderness and lust that caused my pleasure to be laced with powerful emotion. I was brimming with a heady mixture of love, affection, and pure, carnal appetite.

Then she began to kiss along my sensitive inner thighs, which were coated with a viscous sheen that had trickled from above. Which meant she could smell and taste my excitement as she drew closer to my center. Colleen raised my upper legs and eased them across her shoulders, leaving her face inches from my now pulsing honeypot. She nuzzled the inside of my legs with the side of her face while I ran my fingers through her silken hair.

Turning her face, she pressed her nose against my pussy and gave it a teasing wriggle. I immediately felt myself opening and she breathed me in again. "Stop teasing and fuck me!" I begged.

"Fuck you?" Colleen mimicked, "I'm confused. 'Cause just a minute ago you whined 'Absolutely not. No way.' In fact, you might have made some such claim that it 'might be the death of me'. Well, Lord knows, we wouldn't want to risk that. It's a quandary, I tell you." Kissing and lapping around my mound, she murmured, "What to do? What to do?"

After a few more minutes of this I was nearly crazed with frustration, "C'mon, Colleen, pleasepleasepleaseplease! Enough already!" I whined. "I need it NOW!"

"You need what, now?" she mocked.

"I need your tongue on my pussy! Do I have to beg?" A part of me couldn't believe I'd actually said that out loud, but for the most part, I just didn't care anymore. I was just one big bundle of frazzled nerve endings, all aching for release.

"My, my. I had no idea you were so greedy. You've had two crashing orgasms and here you are, pleading for another. Have I fallen in with some sort of nymphomaniac?" Little by little, she drew a circuit with her tongue on my body, lapped around my mound going down as far the crease in my thigh and up nearly to my navel. The circuit grew smaller and smaller, until she focused on my fleshy outer lips. She still steered clear of my inner lips.

When she did, at last, come to those tender petals, it was only to graze the edges with a series of light flicks of her tongue. I was so keyed up, I held absolutely still so that I could relish the throbs of arousal that this generated.

I lost all track of time while she continued with boundless patience. All the while, her fingers carried on their gentle massage of the backs of my thighs. My mind and body were taut with expectation.

Finally, she spread my legs wider and shifted to look more directly between them.

Colleen stammered, "It's - it's..."

"What?" I asked.

Colleen spoke carefully, so I would get the full impact of every word,

"Alejandra, I can see everything. You're so wet and your vagina is opening up like a flower. I can see the juice leaking from your pussy lips and down between your cheeks. Can you feel it? The skin there is so incredibly smooth." She ran her fingers across the area, obviously reveling in the sensation. It didn't exactly feel terrible to me either. In fact, it made me breathe harder and move my hips, almost involuntarily, so now I was pointing my cunt up to her to give her a better view.

Colleen went on, "I can see your inner folds... they're amazing! So lovely and intricate... like pretty, pink butterfly wings."

She paused and slowly said, "And - and your..." and she couldn't finish.

"What?... Tell me?" I asked.

Colleen seemed spellbound. She looked at me and whispered, "Oh Allie, I need to..." Leaning forward, she gently kissed my open girl-flesh.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so fierce. She gave me a prolonged French kiss right on my sex, like she was kissing my mouth. My puffy outer labia bulged outward as she burrowed her face between them. She fastened onto the soft, pink flesh of my inner lips, licking and sucking with abandon. My muscles tensed involuntarily, and I gasped. My spasm had smeared some of my pussy fluids on her face, but she just kept exploring with earnest, careful caresses of her tongue. She slid between the folds, mapping out the delicate contours that I barely knew, even in myself.

Flattening her tongue, she used it to spread me open, sweeping up and down the length of my slit with broad strokes. Then she narrowed her tongue, gathering my cream on its tip as she traveled the extent of my cleft again and again. Delving into me, she probed every inch of me... every secret, delicate inch.

My vocabulary narrowed to a single word: an ecstatic "YES!" I willingly surrendered my body's every secret to her.

She brought her fingers to my opening. My recent orgasms had left me supremely relaxed and Colleen was able to slide two, then three fingers inside. She slid them into the swollen, heated flesh, making slurping noises... the sound of a blissful cunt. I groaned, rocking my hips back and forth along with her as she stroked me from the inside with her fingertips and the outside with her tongue. I moaned louder, "God yes. Oh yes!"

I was hers now, bound to the addictive touch of her fingers and tongue. I panted wantonly, lifting my trembling hips to give her easier access.

My open legs trembled and twitched as she pumped her fingers inside me, buried them deep, twisting and curling them. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!..." I chanted, shuddering as her fingers worked their way inside me, where they belonged. She plunged them deep, gripping my thigh with her other hand to give her leverage for her thrusting. I pulled in a ragged breath, then exhaled, "Oh...fuck....fuck...fuck..fuck..." another litany, another lust-fueled song, urging her on.

Colleen had already brought me more pleasure than I've ever known. And still, something was building in me. Something powerful. Little by little, she woke it, fed it and stoked it. I felt this... this hunger... this need... growing within me... until it threatened to take me over completely. It controlled my limbs like a puppet's. It offered my cunt to Colleen's thrusting fingers. It submitted my freely flowing juices to her tongue. It held my legs open to her passion, and kept the muscles taut and trembling. It threw my head back into the pillow, and drew salacious sounds from my throat. It responded ever more fiercely to the silent language in which Colleen spoke to it, seduced it. It lit my whole body in ways I had never felt before.

Continuing to lave my labia, she slowly withdrew her fingers from my pussy. Before I could protest their absence, she slid one of them down between my cheeks, which were slick with juice that had trickled down. Her finger glided up and down, smearing the stickiness, swirling it around, but not entering that lower opening.

I had to see her. I had to watch what she was doing to me. Rising up on my elbows, I looked down the length of my sweating, heaving body and saw her beautiful face buried between my legs. Her eyes locked onto mine just as she did three things at once: she ran her hand up my belly, to cup my breast and pinch my nipple. A finger from her other hand slithered between my cheeks and entered my bottom. And her lips wrapped around my pulsating clit. The combination of all of these at the same time was just too much.

My body shivered, I screamed, "Oh fuck, Colleen! Suck me harder, baby. I'm gonna cum!" My cunt spasmed and bucked. My ass cheeks clamped down around her invading finger. Moaning in rhythm with her, my legs tightened. Little squeaking gasps were escaping me. Her finger slid easily up my tight, slick tunnel. I couldn't hold her gaze anymore as I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut.

I thrashed on the bed. Hot tears streamed down my face as I surrendered myself completely. I grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them apart for her, trying to stretch my anal opening wider for her ravaging finger. Suddenly I shuddered, my pussy contracted, pulsed and flooded juice over her tongue. For a second or two, I saw stars, then everything went black.

I was probably only out for an instant, but when I came to, my hips were still twitching, and her finger was still in my bottom. She was gently lapping up the fluids coming from my still pulsating cunt.

I didn't have the strength to move. I simply lay there as she continued to preen my sex with her tongue. After a while, she touched my thigh to get my attention. I managed to raise my head enough to look down at her. Her lips, chin and cheeks gleamed with the nectar she had so skillfully extracted from me.

She smiled at me and said, simply, "I Love you."

I watched her give my pubic mound sweet little adoring kisses, I had to swallow a couple of times before I could speak, "I love you, too. Do you think maybe I could have a kiss now, please?" Colleen crawled back up my body, trailing loving licks and kisses along the way. She stopped at my breasts, nursing each nipple. She lay on my body, her warm loins pressed against my own. If felt so good I wrapped my legs around her while we kissed. Her tongue invaded my mouth in a way that felt even more intimate than when she sucked my pussy. I tasted my own juices on her lips and tongue. They were pungent and heady. We kissed like that for a long time.

I smiled and said, "Well, you can't claim you haven't had a proper turn, now." She grinned back at me.

Looking me in the eye, she wound her fingers in my hair and said, "You are so fucking beautiful, Alejandra," her voice breaking. Her hands roamed over my body with an eagerness that suggested she still wanted me. I think if she hadn't sensed that I was completely spent, she would have taken me again.

Incredible.

I realized right then that I was one helluva lucky girl.

It was the last thought I had before fading into a deep, restful sleep.

******************************************************************

I don't really need to tell you what Colleen was doing when I woke, do I?

"Jesus, girl! Don't you ever sleep?"

"Let's see..." she asked while her hand was still moving across the drawing board in her lap, "the most beautiful model I could ever hope to find is nude... and holding a great pose for an extended period. Do you think I would ever pass that up? You have met me before, right?"

"Is this what I have to look forward to for the next umpteen years..." I queried with a playful tone, "you stalking me relentlessly?"

"Pretty much... yup." She studied my feet intently, then looked down at her drawing to record what she saw. She hadn't bothered to put on any clothes. If I know Colleen (and I do), she would've considered that time wasted that she could've been using to capture the pose.

"Ugh," I grunted, "I can see it now: "Alejandra At Her Bath'. 'Alejandra Brushing Her Teeth'. 'Alejandra At Her Supper'... Is it okay for me to move, now, or will that spoil your drawing?"

"No, no... go ahead. I'm finished... more or less." But she was still focused, as if she wanted to record some last bit of visual information in her head before she lost the chance.