Like a Sex Machine

Story Info
Those space aliens sure are kinky!
2k words
4.11
27.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night air caressed my bare skin while Brianna's heat sank into my bones. We were both naked. I was lying on my back on a blanket. My girlfriend of three months was crouched over me, skin to skin, her long brown hair like feathers on my face, her face inches from mine, her breath hot on my dermis. Other than our steady breathing, the only sound came from the crickets whose field we were in.

Several beers and an hour of kissing and heavy petting had led to this moment. Smooching my sweetie in the darkened corner of a nearly deserted bar, I divulged that I had never made love outside. A wild gleam twinkled in Brianna's eyes. My girl declared she would that night introduce me to the pleasures of making love under the stars. A silly grin spread across my face. We paid for the beers and left. Twenty minutes later we spotted a sufficiently secluded spot out in the country, a meadow fringed by trees. We parked the car and spread a blanket in the middle of the field.

We resumed our earlier carnal intimacies. Once our clothes were off Brianna pushed me onto my back. "I am going to rock your world," she murmured. Her promise sent sparks flying up and down my spine. Knowing Brianna, I was in for some earth-shaking sex.

After Brianna lowered herself onto my manhood her hips began rolling, slowly at first and then picking up steam, rolling harder and faster until she was crying out in the night as an orgasm spasmed through her, shaking her violently. Gotta love a multi-orgasmic woman. She shook so hard it felt as if even the ground was moving. "Wow, that was some orgasm," I said. "The earth is still shaking."

Brianna's body went rigid. "That's not me! It's an earthquake!" she screamed. She collapsed on top of me and clung tightly as if I was some kind of anchor. I clung tightly to her and hoped the earth did not split open and swallow us. I knew Oregon was due for an earthquake of biblical proportions, but I did not want to die just yet. And then the wind blew hard and harder.

"Oh, God," I groaned. Just what we needed—a tornado.

When powerful lights began shining down on us I knew it was not an earthquake or tornado we were experiencing. Well, hell, someone spotted us fucking in the field and called the cops, I reasoned. But why send in a chopper? Unless we were trespassing on a secret federal site or something. Fear chilled me to the bone as I pictured angry federal agents whisking Brianna and me to some remote location for interrogation and God knows what.

As I looked more closely at the flying vessel that was descending I saw that it was no helicopter. It was a flying saucer! Complete with powerful whirring lights! And, boy, it got hot all of a sudden! Although I was now more scared than ever, a part of me thought, How corny. I mean, a flying saucer? Did I fuck my way into a '50's B-movie?

After the saucer landed these thin pale beings with big eyes—no, not supermodels—walked down a metal gangplank and came toward us. "Oh, shit," Brianna and I said in unison. We had heard about alien abductions, never believing they were real.

The aliens dragged us back into the ship. Desperate not to be cornholed with a ten-inch speculum, I promised to take them to my leader. Better George Dubya than me. "He is one of us," I heard one of their voices drone in my brain. Figures.

Once we were inside the ship and the door had closed with a clank behind us, Brian and I were tossed into a bare stainless steel room (I would later dub it the "Fucking Room") with windows at the top. It reminded me of an operating theater. Oh, my God, I thought, my pulse quickening even more. I had heard about the sexual experiments aliens performed on abductees. I tried to get up but some sort of invisible force pulled me down onto my back on the cold metal floor, and then splayed my limbs roughly to the side, making me a human X. Pinned like a moth on an entomologist's corkboard, I felt panic and anger rise up in me like steam in a kettle. "Hey, you alien pig-fuckers, let me go!" I yelled. Looking up at the windows I saw one alien nod to another. Suddenly my jaws clamped shut, my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth.

I glanced over at Brianna. She was pinned down, too. We were puppets; the aliens were the puppeteers from hell. Her eyes were wide with terror. Despite my non-vocal status, I tried to reassure her that I was still with her. "Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm!" I said.

"What? What?" she asked.

Before I could answer her, the same force that pinned us down raised Brianna up into the air until she was hovering a few feet above me. Suddenly I felt my manhood stiffen. What the hell? As you might imagine, I was about as horny as a dead fish. The aliens were playing with my physiology.

Following the raising of the dead, Brianna's body began slowly descending onto mine. They were playing with Brianna's physiology too, because her pussy easily slid onto my manhood. My girl was wet. That was impossible; she could not be horny.

"Fuckers," I muttered. I hate being manipulated, especially like this.

"Did you say something, honey?" Brianna asked.

Her hips began to roll. Physically, it felt wonderful. Mentally, though, this was at least a dozen kinds of wrong. You just do not force people to fuck against their will. It's rape. All that "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" crap about space aliens as benevolent beings? Ha! Benevolent beings, my ass! They were children putting bugs in a glass jar and torturing them out of morbid curiosity.

Okay, so fucking Brianna was not exactly torturous. In fact, her pussy on my manhood felt pretty damned good. She seemed to enjoy the sex as well. I had to hand it to the aliens—they knew how to fuck.

After several minutes of good old-fashioned if not mechanical sex, I did not feel as tense, though I knew things could get weird at any moment. Brianna lost a little of her wariness, too. While at first her visage had contorted in fear, soon she wore her my-god-this-feels-nice face. "Oh!" she sighed.

That must have been a cue to the aliens, because Brianna and I were suddenly flipped over. My hips kept pumping away and her hips thrust to meet mine in perfect time, not a feat we could accomplish on earth. Our lovemaking was awkward most of the time, complete with bad aim, bad timing, and flailing appendages.

Even if our fucking was forced it elicited the same sparks in my nerve endings that non-coerced sex would. Before you could say "supernova" my body tensed for the Big Explosion. However, it did not come right then because Brianna and I were tossed like ragdolls into yet another position, doggie-style. "Bastards!" I cursed at the aliens. "Kiss my Zondorg ass, Earthling," I heard an alien voice respond in my head.

While Brianna and I mated like two animals the aliens increased the tempo of our movements to an unheard-of speed. Soon our hyper-kinetic hips were just a blur, the slap-slap-slap of flesh deafening in our little cell. We would surely be bruised and sore after this was over, outside and in.

The aliens had the foresight to make sure Brianna's pussy was lubricated before they started fucking with us. Otherwise we would not have been able to perform the many sexual positions they put us in, most of them ridiculous. We were forced to hop up and down while connected at the crotch, we did cartwheels, we did jumping-jacks and other positions which defy description.

After the aliens had apparently exhausted their imagination, they returned us to fucking on all fours. While I fucked Brianna doggie-style the aliens forced my arms to flap, a position I recognized as the Flying Camel. "Oh, God," I groaned, embarrassed for us both. Then the aliens forced me onto my feet with Brianna's arms and legs pointing forward and out, making her spin like a pinwheel. I felt bad for my girl. Looking up I saw what looked like mirth on the aliens' faces. I SO wanted to slap that smug look off their faces. "Assholes!" I cursed.

In response Brianna was flipped over so that she was now standing on her hands, her legs spread wide until they were parallel to the ground. It was my turn to spin. And spin I did, getting dizzier and more disoriented with each revolution. Meanwhile, my body rose up and fell back down.

That move was their undoing.

Although the aliens were punishing me, the gyrations of my manhood in Brianna's pussy were eliciting the coming of an orgasm Although the aliens had successfully blocked the release of our orgasms so far, the successively amplified penetration caused my manhood to strike Brianna's G-spot in new ways. The result was a build-up in the intensity of my lover's orgasmic energy. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she began to gasp.

"Slow them down, you fool!" I heard one of the aliens exclaim to another.

"I can't, X-19! They are going too fast!" the other alien replied.

Brianna's gasps of pleasure turned into screams like I had never heard from her before. Her pussy contracted around my manhood like a spasmodic vice and pulling me in ways God never intended, making me wince from the powerful pressure. Gradually, her death grip on my member eased up. At the same time, I noticed that our fucking was slowing down considerably, until finally our bodies stopped moving.

And then her pussy flooded with love juice like water streaming on a parched riverbed. Now lubricated, her satin walls caressed my manhood lovingly. Soon comets shot up my spine and back down again with a strength I had never experienced before. Now it was my turn to flood her pussy with love juice. I bent down to kiss Brianna, She twisted her face to meet my lips. We kissed passionately.

Brianna and I tried to move but our legs were still stuck to the floor. That turned out to be in our favor. Suddenly the alien ship began shuddering. The aliens were panicking and running around. "We're going down! We're going down!" I heard several scream.

Ha! The energy created by our orgasms crippled the alien ship. Serves them right for fucking with us, I said to myself. I had to chuckle at the irony of the situation.

"Did you say something, hon'?" Brianna asked. My mouth was still sealed shut.

"No," I replied.

I had the not felt the telltale pull of gravity in my gut when the ship ascended into the sky, nor did I feel it when the ship descended back toward Earth. But I felt the thud when we landed. Because our legs were still secured to the floor, neither Brianna nor I were thrown about the aliens' "Fucking Room" when the ship landed, sparing us injury. The aliens were not so lucky, judging by the curses I heard.

The next thing I knew Brianna and I were unceremoniously dumped onto the field from which we had been abducted. We watched the UFO sputter off until it was just a speck in the sky. And then with a wink it was gone. Thank God.

"Well, THAT was fun," Brianna remarked wryly.

"Remind me to send them a Christmas card this year," I said.

Our bodies stiff and sore, we donned our clothes and went home. We would think twice before making love outdoors again. One alien abduction was enough.

Don't laugh; it could happen to you.