Like a Shotgun Ch. 01

Story Info
Virginal & pure, she fell for a middle-aged married man.
4.6k words
4.11
50.9k
11
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 15 when I first fell in love. I remember the first night that I met him. He was a friend of my father's who had been down on his luck. He had just been recently divorced. So, lonely and depressed, my father invited him over to our house one night for dinner. He came into our house with dark, sad eyes, and I remember just wanting to hold him till he felt better. His name was Richard.

Although I was underage and nothing could happen between him and I, I was still heartbroken four months later when I found out he was to be remarried. We had been invited to the wedding, but on the day of the wedding I pretended I was sick and couldn't go. I couldn't bear to see him in love with another woman. Over the next few years, he came over to our house on and off. Sometimes with his wife, sometimes not.

Now, I'm 18. I would be graduating high school in about six weeks. I was thrilled about that part of my life, but I was still in love with Richard. He was a very nice man, always kind to my parents and myself. He and I had talked a little bit, about very general things, the weather, how school was going, etc. Our subjects always stayed the same, but over the last few weeks I had the feeling he may have thought of me in a different way. His eyes were very expressive, and I noticed he began to look at me more. He never flirted with me in any other way than with his eyes. His eyes, when we talked and when he looked at me, were very suggestive. He had very dark, seductive eyes. I loved these little episodes that we had together, when not an inappropriate word was spoken and both of our eyes seemed to do all the talking.

Anyway, that night, Richard was coming to our house for dinner. His wife couldn't come because she had to work. I stood in the mirror and applied my makeup and brushed my long, blonde hair. It didn't seem to bother me that he was married, or that he might like me. I was in love, and I wanted to see where this would go, if anywhere.

I had noticed that lately Richard had been less affectionate with his wife. When they first married and came to our house, they were very lovey-dovey, always holding hands and giving each other small kisses. But it seemed that those days were over. But so soon? They had only been married about three years. Maybe lust does die that quickly, I told myself.

The doorbell rang and I let Richard in. I saw that he noticed my outfit, which was a sweater and a miniskirt, all tightly clung to my body. At that moment, my parents came in and we all sat down to chat for a little bit.

Now I have one bad habit: I'm a smoker. And soon I got a craving for a cig, and excused myself and went out to the porch to have a smoke, as both my parents hated smoking.

Out on the porch, I lit a cigarette and watched the orange end contrast with the night sky. I heard the door open. I didn't even bother to look back. I knew it was my Mom, scolding me, once again, on my smoking. But I was wrong. It was Richard.

"Hello, Christine," he said to me.

He shut the door behind him and approached me with a smile. I turned around and looked up at him. I smiled. He had thick dark hair, dark eyes (as I had mentioned before), a small frame and stood at around 5'8" or 5'9".

"Hello, Mr. Andrews," I said to him.

He stood beside me and spoke, "You know, all these years you've been calling me Mr. Andrews, and I've decided that you should just call me Richard. Calling me Mr. Andrews makes me feel like I'm 45 years old."

I giggled, "Well, aren't you?"

"Yes, but I don't want to feel that way."

We laughed. "Alright, Richard," I said to him

"Do you have a smoke I could have?" he asked me.

"Well, there's none left out here. I do have a box in my room. I'll go get it for you." I started to leave the porch

"No, no, that's quite alright. I suppose that's something we have in common," he said to me with a smile.

I went back to the porch railing and leaned my back against it, looking up at him. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was flirting with me. But surely it was just my imagination. I decided to be bold and find out. I took the cigarette out of my mouth and held it up to his mouth.

"Open up," I said teasingly, with a smile.

He chuckled and did as I said. I slid the cigarette in his mouth and brought my hand back down to my waist. His eyes never left mine. He studied me as he took the cigarette from his mouth and blew the smoke in the air. I saw him look down at my boobs, then my skirt and naked legs. I looked at him with big eyes, knowing what he was thinking of.

"I like that sweater," he said to me, very matter-of-factly.

I looked down and blushed, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Nicole couldn't come tonight, she's been working very hard at her job lately," he said, speaking of his wife. His eyes looked out at the sky.

"I'm sorry she couldn't come," I lied.

He looked directly at me, "I'm not sorry at all," he said in a hushed tone.

At that moment, my Mom opened up the door and said it was dinner time. Richard and I went inside and we all took a seat at the table to feast on the steak, green beans and mashed potatoes.

We made conversation at the table, but I noticed Richard looked at me quite a bit, as I did with him. I didn't know him very well, but I had a feeling he was a spontaneous soul, both in and out of the bedroom. And speaking of the bedroom, I had dreamed many nights would it be like to make love with him.

I was a virgin, which wasn't always easy. It was hard to be so inexperienced around so many kids at school who seemed very experienced in these kinds of matters. All I knew was that I wanted Richard, and that I had been saving myself for him.

That weekend I went to the mall with Sherry, a girlfriend of mine. We had bought some clothes, did some window shopping, the usual stuff. We went to the food court and ordered some McDonald's and took a seat and chit-chatted. She knew all about my crush on Richard and we began to talk about him.

"I remember meeting him once at your house," Sherry said. "Do you want him real bad?" she asked casually, biting into her burger.

I giggled, "Yes, I really do."

She shook her head, "I just don't get that. He's married and he's not even really that good looking. Would you ever consider getting together with a married man?"

"I wouldn't even consider it with anyone but him," I answered.

"Wow," she paused. "This is serious. I-"

Her cell phone went off. She answered it and talked for a couple minutes then hung up.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Damn," she groaned. "I have to work second shift today. Shit. One of the other girls called in sick." She looked at her watch. "I have about an hour till I need to be in. Damn it, I guess I'm going to have to go."

"That's okay," I said. "I understand. Besides, we accomplished everything we set out to do, right?" I said, holding up my shopping bag.

She laughed, "That's true enough. See you later." She got up from her seat, grabbing her bags and walked off. I sat there quietly eating my chicken nuggets. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me. It was Richard!

I smiled, "Hello Richard, so nice to see you. I didn't know you were a mall-goer."

"Well," he grinned. "I wasn't expecting that warm of a hello. But I love it just the same."

I motioned to the chair across from me, "If you're not busy, would you like to sit down with me?"

He nodded and smile, "Sure thing." He sat down with a cup of soda and a bag. "I've been out buying a birthday gift for Nicole. Damn, she is getting harder and harder to shop for."

I giggled, "Well, I'm sure she appreciates whatever you give her."

He shook his head, "Not really. So anyway, I noticed you sitting over here by yourself after your friend left. Wasn't she feeling well?"

"No," I said. "She got a last minute call from work. She actually got lip injections a while back. Don't you think they turned out beautifully?"

"Nah," he said. "Yours are much prettier."

I blushed, "Thanks."

"So what else is going on?" he asked.

"Well, I've come to a major decision," I said. "Come May 1st I'm giving up smoking. I'm throwing it all out, going cold turkey."

"Wow," he said. "You know, you've got guts. I'm with you. I've been wanting to quit for so long, but always made up excuses. Well, forget that. May 1st I'm going cold turkey too!" he said in a determined tone.

I giggled, "Promise?"

"I promise," he said.

I stuck out my pinky finger, "You have to pinky swear."

He stuck out his hand and wrapped his pinky finger around mine, "I pinky swear." We sat there for a moment awkwardly. He slid his hand from mine and cleared his throat.

"Hey," I said. "I have an idea. Why don't we catch a movie? The move theatre is just on the first floor. What do you say?"

He grinned, "Sure, that sounds great. Wow, it's been a while since I've seen a movie."

We got up from our seats and threw our food and drinks away. We walked over to the escalator and stepped onto one of the steps. He leaned back against the moving railing. I looked up at him. He suddenly leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, holding my cheek. It was a kiss that ended till the escalator reached the first floor. I was shocked and excited. We just shared our first kiss, and it seemed to me we were both antsy to do more. The kiss seemed so natural and we separated as we stepped onto the floor. We walked towards the cinema and talked about the movies playing. We decided to see "Changeling" which started in twenty minutes.

"Well, we have about twenty minutes to kill. What should we do?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and turned right into a hallway of lockers. It was private and there was hardly any noise. He gently took my shoulders and leaned my back against the wall of lockers. I looked up at him and giggled. He smiled and rested his hands above my head.

"You're not going anywhere," he said playfully.

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Yes, really. You're getting a little mouthy, aren't you?" he smirked.

I giggled and his dark eyes searched my face. He leaned in to kiss me and we frenched. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around my waist. We necked passionately for several minutes. I caressed him, kissed him, whispered in his ear.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" I asked.

"Oh yes," he said in a low voice. "I want you so much. I've been noticing you lately. That night out on your porch, when you fed me the cigarette. That drove me nuts."

I giggled, "I've noticed you, Richard. For the longest time."

He tucked my hair behind my ear, "Really baby?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"I'm surprised I've been able to hold onto this feeling so long," he said. "I've been wanting you badly. And at the same time I feel so guilty, because of Nicole."

"It doesn't matter to me that you're married," I said. "I just want you."

"I want you too, Christine," he said. "What should we do?"

We talked for a few minutes. We were horny for each other, but things had to be scheduled so his wife wouldn't be suspicious. I told him I was a virgin. He looked at me, stunned. We agreed to go ahead and see the movie together and then see each other late Sunday night.

For the next couple weeks, we met late at night in secret. We'd sit in his car and make out or go out by the lake and sit and kiss, professing our lust for one another. I didn't dare tell him I loved him so soon. I wanted to so badly, but I was scared he didn't feel the same way.

My parents knew I was seeing someone, by the way I'd been leaving at night, but they didn't know who it was. They were getting curious about this mystery man who I never spoke of, and who they never, as far as they knew, met before. I never spoke of Richard to my parents and I never spoke of him to my friends, except to Sherry. She was the only one I confided into about being his mistress. Unlike most high school girls, she meant what she said and swore never to tell anyone.

Richard and I went from silent flirting, to outright flirting, to meeting in secret. I couldn't believe how fast everything was going. It just went off, like a shotgun. We couldn't help ourselves.

One night Richard and I were sitting in the backseat of his car in an abandoned parking lot. We held hands and kissed softly. I was in love and I had to tell him. And I had to find something out.

"Richard," I spoke. "Richard, baby. I love you."

He looked at me. It looked as if he were about to cry. He hugged me close, "I love you too, sweetheart." He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"Baby, are we crazy for feeling this way after only a couple of weeks?" I asked him.

"No, sweetheart. Not at all. These things happen when they happen. Nicole and I fell in love after only a short time. Or at least, we once were in love."

"Richard, I need to be with you. Will you leave her to be with me?" I blurted out.

He looked at me, shocked. And I felt shocked and embarrassed that I had blurted out such a thing. But I realized, that's what I had wanted to know all along. It's what I wanted. Looking in my eyes, he could tell I was serious.

"No precious," he said. "I can't leave Nicole."

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"Sweetheart, she's my wife. I have to stay with her."

"But I love you, Richard. She doesn't."

"I know sweetheart. But I can't make such a drastic change at this point in my life," he said.

I grew angry and demanded he drive me home. He quietly obeyed and drove me home. It was a silent trip on the way to my house. As I got out he asked if he'd ever see me again. I replied by slamming the passenger door.

The next day was May 1st and I needed a cigarette more than ever. My parents were proud of me as I threw out all my Marlboros and lighters. The next several days were hard. Well, hard doesn't even begin to describe it. I looked terrible and I felt like crap without my daily nicotine. I had been a heavy smoker for the last two years, sucking down two or three packs a day, and my body was trying to adjust. I was pale and sick to my stomach.

About three weeks later, I was still nicotine-free. I was looking better and feeling better, with only an occasional craving for a nail. I was relaxing in the recliner one evening when the telephone rang. I got up to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello? Christine?" said a male voice. It was Richard's voice.

"Yes, Richard, it's me." I replied.

"Christine, darling, I want to see you again. Won't you please see me?"

I thought for a minute and smiled, "Yes, yes I will."

I heard him chuckle, "I'm so happy baby."

"Me too," I said. "I was hoping that you'd call. Have you given up your cigs?" I asked.

"Oh," he groaned. "Yes, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

We joked about what terrible shape we were in at first and what a tough time we had. A silence came over us and then we couldn't help but confess at how much we had missed each other. He mentioned that he was coming to see my graduate, as my parents had invited himself and Nicole. I was thrilled that he was going to see me graduate. I was also thrilled when he told me that, although both himself and Nicole were invited, only he would be coming. He had left Nicole, he told me.

"Oh my gosh," I said. "Really?"

"Really, sweetheart. I told her about us. I just want to be with you."

A few tears came to my eyes, "Oh Richard, I'm so happy."

"Me too baby," he said. "Have you told your parents about us?"

"No, not yet."

"You should sweetheart," he said. "I'll be out of town on business the next few days, but I'll be back to see you graduate."

We were both crying because we were both so happy. We realized we were truly in love and that we needed each other. He told me that Nicole had packed up and left and went to Connecticut to live with her parents. I knew he was right when he said I had to tell my parents, and after we hung up, I approached them.

It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to tell them. That their 18 year old virgin daughter was seeing a married man, and that, more so, he was leaving his wife for me. After I was done confessing, they sat there, stunned. My mother was angry with me. Her and Nicole had discussed that Richard was cheating on her, but she had no idea it was me. My father sat quietly, clearly disappointed in me. I felt bad that they felt bad, but I knew I was doing the right thing. I was going to be with my man.

Obviously, after that, my parents had no respect for Richard, so when graduation came, they sat apart from one another. I had my graduation gown on and when I walked down the aisle of the gymnasium, Richard rushed to me and we kissed madly. After someone scolded us to get a room, I walked across the floor and took my seat.

About twenty minutes later the ceremony began. It was very run-of-the-mill. Names were called, the names collected their certificates, the names took their seat. After the ceremony, I could've gone to the graduation dance, but I wanted to be with Richard instead. I shucked my graduation gown off along with my cap and went back to his big, empty house with him. He hugged me when we got into the door.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you," he said. "You looked so beautiful standing up there."

I blushed, "I love you, Richard," I said.

"I love you too, sweetheart," he said. He looked me up and down, I was wearing a green mini-dress, which I could see that he liked. He sat down on the couch and invited me to sit down with him.

I sat beside him and he looked into my eyes. I knew he was in love with me, just by the way he looked at me. I leaned in to kiss him softly. He began kissing me back and stroking my hair. I moved closer to him and began to unbutton his shirt. He pulled his head away and watched my face as I struggled with the buttons.

"Here sweetheart," he said gently, as he helped me undo the buttons. I pulled off his shirt and saw his gorgeous chest. It wasn't overly muscular, but right just for me. He had a lot of dark hair on his chest.

He took the hem of my dress and lifted it up over my head. It felt so good to be before him, half-naked, finally doing what I had always wanted. He looked at my body lustfully, his eyes looking at my red silk panties and red bra. I fell into his arms, I was so hot for him, I couldn't help it.

"Oh Richard," I moaned. I wrapped my arms around his sides and he cradled me in his arms, leaning down to kiss me.

"Oh baby," he moaned. "You look so sexy, so beautiful."

We started to neck passionately. The heat was unbelievable. We had to part our lips every so often so we could breathe a bit, but we ended up just panting into one another's mouths. I looked up into his eyes, and they were focused on my lips. He grabbed me and madly continued kissing me. We were panting and moaning and I reached for his belt. I fumbled with it clumsily.

He pulled his mouth from mine and laid his hands on mine, gently helping me take his belt off. I stood up and he lifted his butt up so I could slide his pants off. There he sat in just his boxer shorts and I'd never seen anything sexier. I sat on his lap, straddling him. I stroked his hair.

"Richard, I want you so bad baby," I said.

He groaned into my mouth, "I want you too sweetheart. God, I love you so much baby."

"I love you too," I said in a whisper.

He reached behind me and unhooked my bra, revealing my perky B-cup breasts. He cupped them with his large hands and kissed me with renewed passion. I couldn't take it anymore and got up to slide out of my panties. I kneeled before him, my body between his legs. I held him tightly caressing him all over, as he was with me. He felt my skin, caressing, touching me.

I held his face as we were kissing and gently pulled him down onto the floor with me. I laid down on my back. His hands wandered up and down my legs and touched my pussy, bare, warm and wet. He groaned.

12