Like a Shotgun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, "Oh Richard,"

His hand rubbed up and down, "Does that feel good sweetheart?"

I nodded and bit my lip, "Yesss."

He teased me by putting the tip of his finger into my pussy. I whimpered. He stood up and took off his boxers. His cock was big and was standing straight up. I moaned as I looked at it. It must've been about six inches long. I was scared and nervous that something that big was going to be inside me.

He stroked his cock and knelt in front of me, his mouth up against my slit. He pulled my legs wider apart and started to lick my pussy up and down. He ate me out like he was a starving man. He was so frantic.

"God, baby," he groaned. "You taste so sweet. What a sweet, sweet pussy."

I grinded up against his face, wanting more of what he could give me. I moaned loudly, whispering at how good it felt. He pulled his face away from my pussy, looking at it. The lower part of his face was wet from my juices. He knelt between my legs, his cock near my opening.

"Are you sure your ready, darling?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes, Baby, I've wanted this for so long."

I spread my legs wide. He began to rub the head of his cock along my pussy. I shivered and moaned in pleasure. I could feel my body open for him. He slowly started to ease his cock in, inch by inch. I felt myself stretch and it was a little bit uncomfortable. Then I felt him hit something. I knew it was hymen. He kept going gently. I squealed out in pain and a few tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Oh sweetheart," he said. "Do you want me to stop?"

He leaned over and kissed my tears away.

I shook my head, "No, please keep going."

He kept going. There was still a sharp pain, but it went away quickly. Being all the way in, he asked if I was alright. I nodded and said I was. He started to pump and began a rhythm.

"Oh oh yess," he moaned. "Oh fuck, you're so tight baby."

I whimpered in pleasure and reached for his head. He leaned down and kissed me as we made love. I held him close to me as his cock went in and out. He pumped in and out, more passionately, more frantically.

"Oh yes, Richard, yes," I moaned. "Yes, give it to me baby."

"Mmm," he said in a high-pitched tone. "So my little sweetheart wants more, huh?" I nodded and he chuckled and began to pump into me harder. My tits jiggled and I felt myself about to cum.

"Oh Richard, I-I'm so close to cumming."

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Me too. Oh baby, I love it. I love you so much sweetheart."

A tear came to my eye, from the tenderness of his words, "I love you too, Richard."

I felt him shoot his hot load into me and my pussy clamped onto his cock. I shivered as I came twice in a row. He pulled his cock slowly out of my body and laid next to me. We were both panting.

"Well, it looks like we didn't quite making to the bedroom," he joked.

I giggled, "I know, I couldn't help it," I said, leaning in to kiss him.

After we recovered from our workout we took a shower together. I found I was bleeding just a little bit from losing my virginity.

Underneath the hot water of the shower head, we kissed and washed each other, talking and giggling.

"You were good baby," he said. "Much better than I was my first time."

I giggled, "Well, you did very good. I could tell it had been a while."

He chuckled, "That's for damn sure."

After showering, we toweled each other off. He slipped on a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt, while he let me wear his bathrobe. For the next few hours, we went on and on with passionate lovemaking in his bed. We finally fell asleep around 3 o'clock in the morning.

It must've been around 7 o'clock in the morning, because the sun was just coming up. I tiredly opened my eyes and didn't find Richard in the bed or in the room.

"Richard?" I called out.

He emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed in a quiet blue plaid shirt and slacks. I looked at him.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing all dressed already?"

He grinned, "We're going to Wisconsin."

12