Like A Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Her tongue lapped at his cock, lips locked around it at the base. She twirled her tongue around it, poking at the hole at the end, and sucking off the cum. With his hand still in her hair he moved her up and down, relishing in the post-sex blowjob. Within no time he could feel himself getting hard again.

"Tell me, slut," he said, enjoying the flinch she gave at the word, "how many guys have you sucked after sex?"

Vickie shook her head around his cock.

"None?" he asked, mockingly. "I wonder what else you're inexperienced with."

He could feel Vickie stiffening, trying to pull back. Kyle pulled her head away from his crotch and rolled off the bed. He shed his pants, now, bare from the waist down, and moved behind her again.

"Please," whimpered Vickie. "Fuck me. I need you."

Kyle grinned, taking her hips in his hands again and pulling her back towards him. Her bottom writhed in front of him, the redness from her whipping faded. His cock was growing again, pulsing again, blood pumping through him fast as he looked down at Vickie's needy body.

"You want me to fuck you?" he teased, rubbing the head of his cock against her sloppy slit. She moaned and pushed back, but he was quicker, pulling away before she could trap him with her pussy.

"Please, please, please," she whimpered.

"How did it feel to lie to me all those months?" Kyle said softly, running his cock between her legs. "How do you think I felt when I found out that you'd lied?"

Vickie whimpered against the bed.

"Do you want to make it up to me, baby?"

"Yes, I will make it up to you," she said, pushing her hips towards him again.

"Yes," Kyle smiled. "I think that you will."

Kyle's hands moved down to her bottom, stroking the skin gently with his fingers. Slowly he spread the cheeks apart, looking at her widespread nether lips, and the tight dark hole of her anus.

"I wonder what else you're inexperienced in," he mused, moving a finger between her cheeks, touching the small hole.

Vickie's hips struggled to move away, but his other hand teased her clit, causing her to stay still. She wanted his touch, even if it was accompanied by the humiliation of having him touch where a man had never touched before.

Kyle's dick throbbed, anticipating the next step. Rubbing his cock in her juices and then up to her tight hole, he lubricated her with her own fluids. Taking a deep breath, he prepared for the first painful thrust.

Slowly, sparing her the bulk of the pain, Kyle nudged himself into the tight confines of her ass, pushing past the tight ring until his head was buried inside her. She was deliciously tight, and despite the pain he knew he was causing her, she was crying out in pleasure with each inch he gained.

He didn't push himself in all the way. He didn't have the heart. He sat still inside her, waiting for her body to accept him, and then pulled out and slowly pushed in again.

She shuddered below him, her flesh quivering as he took her in an all-new humiliating way. She was enjoying it, and he was enjoying her pleasure, even though the feel of the tight flesh around him almost took away his pleasure. His hand slipped down to her wet slit, finding her swollen clit and rubbing it gently.

It was as though the one touch caused her to topple over the edge. Crying out, moaning in pleasure, writhing around him, she came again. Her orgasm seemed to suck him inside of her, his cock lost in her ass as she clenched around him, squeezing tight. He didn't cum with her this time, but his pleasure was great as she shuddered around him. When her body calmed down, he pulled out, bent down, and unbound her legs.

When her legs were freed, he moved to the tie around her wrists, working the knot easily and releasing her sore arms. Vickie resembled a rag-doll, panting against the blankets, too worn out to move a muscle. Kyle swooped down and took his bride in his arms, gathering her towards him and kissing her tear-stained cheeks.

"I've never experienced anything like that, Vickie," he breathed into her ear, nibbling it once again. She moaned softly, resting her cheek against his shoulder, and offered no resistance as he carried her into the bathroom.

He ran a shower and took her inside with him, washing her body from head to toe. She let him dry her like a baby and carry her back to the bed, laying her down and climbing under the blankets with her. Holding her in his arms, he whispered loving words into her ear as she fell asleep.

"I'm sorry I lied to you," she said, her voice soft and barely audible.

"I know."

"I'll do anything to stay with you, Kyle."

"I'm sure we can work something out."

They fell asleep in each others arms, clinging together, content.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12