Like An Accident Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful," She panted, lifting herself so the material was drug down her thighs. "I don't want you starting something you can't finish."

"I think we know I have no problem helping you finish." He looked at her discarded pants on the floor and thought about discarding his own. It was beginning to feel painful to wear the garment as she continued to ride him.

She sneered at him, stopping her grinding and hovering her crotch over his. Her underclothes had become soaked. When he ran his fingers over them, she shivered.

"What do you want?" He asked, rubbing her through the fabric. Gooseflesh formed over her, nipples fully erect. His eyes flicked to his crotch, where he looked ready to burst through the fabric.

She panted in response, rubbing herself against his fingers. Biting her lip, she ran her hands over his chest and slid his shirt up over his face. Leaning down, she slipped his hands off her and began to kiss his stomach and chest.

He pulled the shirt down just in time to see her bite right above his nipple. Gasping, he grabbed her and slid them both off the desk.

Her head was right in front of his erection. She started to pull at his pants, managing to get them halfway down his thighs. Slipping her hands down his stomach, she ran her nails down his hips and then his thighs. A wet spot began to form on the material as he felt a chill go up his spine.

Pulling her back up, he crashed his mouth onto hers. Sitting on the desk, he pulled her to straddle him. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her down to have her barely touch his clothed groin. His cock twitched when her wetness brushed him.

Grabbing the undergarments, he yanked the material to the side, showing the strawberry blonde patch between her legs, Buttercup's natural hair color. He slipped two fingers into her wet slit, making her gasp. When he pulled them back out, he saw they were slick with moisture.

Holding onto her thighs, he bent his thumb to keep her exposed over his groin, bringing her down onto him. She moaned loudly, sweat glistening on her skin. The material was beginning to rip, but she didn't notice.

"You're so hard." She groaned. He tweaked her nipple with his free hand, making her gasp.

"Come on," He urged. "If it's that hard, you know what that means."

She nodded, and he released her nipple. Letting his hand drop, he held onto her hips and let her rock against him.

She was gentle, pulling the fabric of his small clothes aside and fully releasing him. When he brought her down again, she slid onto him. He saw himself disappear into her, and let out another groan. Spots flashed before his eyes and he almost emptied himself inside her. Biting his lip, he felt himself strain as he held himself back.

"More..." She moaned, starting to ride him. Her slickness made it easy, leaving the wetness on his shaft and head.

He held onto her hips, keeping his thumb wrapped in the fabric to hold her underwear to the side. His dark hair was slick with her wetness as she buried him to the hilt. He held himself back, watching as she moaned, her breasts swollen and bouncing.

"You know how hard it was, to see you everyday and know that we couldn't even touch because of the lie we had chosen to live?" She asked, her thrusts coming down hard and angry. If he spoke, it would break his concentration and he knew it would be over. "Never make me live that lie again."

His hands never left her hips, but he did little more than hold her in place. Pushing her down was never fun. It made everything too tight. Once he'd tried it, she'd squealed so loud with pain and he'd exploded inside of her and neither could walk right for a week.

"Let's rent an inn tonight, make up for lost time," she said as he twitched inside her. A small trail of seed spilled out of her. He pulled the underwear and made a fist, ripping it off her. Cheap fabric, he noted.

He shuddered when she paused, looking at the garment in his hand. It wouldn't take much to replace it.

Something audibly clicked and the desk shook. He tilted his head to the side and saw a secret drawer had popped open. He held her hips to keep her from thrusting again. Something glimmered in the morning light. It was a ring of some sort. Copper? Maybe bronze? His head swam. It didn't seem to be made from gold or silver.

"Hey!" She snapped, "What did I just tell you!?" The fire in her eyes made him harden and he sat up again, holding onto her. She let out a yelp and threw her arms around his neck, pressing their chests together.

"How about this?" He slid out of her, his cock twitching. She opened her mouth to protest, but he kissed her hard, twisting his fingers against the nape of her neck. Her underwear was still clutched in his hand. He found her clit and rubbed against it, drawing a cry from her.

"Please..." She pulled her mouth off his and panted. "Don't stop now." Her body trembled and she rocked against him.

Slipping off the desk he winced when he felt the drawer whack against his thigh. WIncing, he reached into the drawer and pulled out the ring. He carried her to the wall. "If you're going to scream, bite the drapes."

She wrapped her legs around his waist. His grip tightened on her and he slid into her again. The ring started to dig into his palm.

"We're all alone, what makes you think that-" She cut herself off to scream in pleasure, her nails dragging down his back.

The sensation made him thrust into her harder, feeling her drip down his thighs. His pants slid down his calves, the fabric tangling around his feet. He stared at the ring, seeing some sort of insignia on it.

"Nnn!" She yelled, tangling her hands in his hair and pressing herself against him. Her body was growing hotter, sweat making her slick and hard to hold onto. His nails dug into her thighs and he moaned into her neck.

"Luclos," She gasped. "I'm getting close..." He could feel her starting to tighten. She'd faked a few times, but he knew she was being truthful now.

"Call me your Lord," He grunted, his cock feeling ready to burst. He slid the ring onto his finger. There was no stone, but it felt heavy and looked like it could have an insignia engraved into it.

"Lord Luclos..." She panted, moaning into his ear. "Lord Luclos... My Lord... My master..." Her lips found his and she sent her cries of pleasure through him.

She tightened around him, her back arching as she screamed into his mouth.

He released inside her, feeling the fluids drip around him and onto his thighs. He rapidly shrank and slid out of her.

Buttercup slid down to the floor, laying on the cool stones and panting. He braced a hand against the wall, splaying his fingers out. His head was swimming, his entire body warm.

Looking down at his collegue, he stared at her naked body flushed and covered with sweat. Kneeling next to her, he stroked her cheek and ran a finger down the curve of her neck, covering her body with gooseflesh once more. Her legs clamped together and she shivered.

"Please... I need to get my bearings..." Her teeth chattered as she spoke, her words coming out choppy.

He pulled up his pants and winced as he slipped himself back into his clothing. He looked at the rolled up shirt on the desk and knew it would be wrinkled and rumpled. He slid down and pressed himself against Buttercup, taking her into his arms.

She laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes and curling up against him. He stroked her head and planted a kiss to her temple. As she shivered, he ran his hands over her shoulder and arm.

"Do you want me to get your clothing?"

She shook her head. "No, then we'll have to leave." Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his chest, her ear over his heart. He let her linger there, before feeling a twinge of fear twist in him. Something nagged at the back of his mind, telling him to leave.

"Let me get the papers together," He stood up and looked around for a spare bit of parchment. Buttercup let out a disappointed noise.

When he pulled one free, he heard the clopping of hooves. Arching a brow, he turned around and peered out the window. A carriage was in front of the manor. Holding the drape, he used it to cover himself.

"What is it?" Buttercup got on all fours and started to get onto her knees to peer out the window. He put a hand on her head and shook his own. Pressing a finger to his lips, he stared outside.

A figure stepped out of the carriage. They wore the black robes of a coroner, but something was off. The clothing didn't seem to fit right, seeming too large for the wearer. They held something in their hand, before tossing it toward the window.

"Stay down!" He jumped back as the object broke through the glass. It looked like a stone. Staring at it, he frowned and looked down at Buttercup. Turning back to the window, he saw the carriage starting to leave. The horse was well groomed and fed. The carriage itself was covered with some sort of lacquer or pitch that had been hastily poured over it. How the wheels weren't sticking, he wasn't sure.

He looked at the stone again. It looked like a piece of coal, but was glowing orange with heat, giving off waves of it.

Then, flames began to erupt from it. The room was stone, but the bits of paper and wooden shelves began to catch. The fire changed color depending on what they burned.

"Run!" He yelled, grabbing Buttercup and pulling her to her feet.

"But I'm-" She saw the flames and ran to grab their bags. A small fire had started on the flaps, but she used her hands to beat them out. Her hands turned red from the heat and she winced.

"Leave them!" He looked around to find a safe path to get to the door.

"No!" She slipped the strap over her shoulder. "This is part of the mission!"

Luclos groaned and grabbed her hand, running down the stairs with her as the flames turned bright blue, seeming to melt through the stone. "Hurry! It's magic!"

Buttercup looked over her shoulder at the growing inferno, yelping when a flame spat at her.

They ran down the stairs as the pillar of flame shot through the falls, enveloping tapestries and paintings alike. Their hands stayed linked as he pulled her through the door and into the yard.

Open fields quickly caught fire, the grass acting as a horrifyingly effective kindling, despite still being green.

"Where should we go?" She asked, looking around wildly.

He looked around, before looking at the woods behind a lake on the land.

"There!" He pointed. "It has to stop spreading. The magic should have a limited range."

They ran to the lake, his boots becoming sucked into the swampy mud. Taking high steps, he managed to get to the other side of the water. From the knees down, Buttercup's legs had become brown and black with muck.

He stared at the home over the horizon, seeing the flames curling into the skyline. Black and blue smoke belched out of the manor. Stone crumbled to the ground, sending sparks into the air.

Buttercup trembled, wrapping her arms around herself and letting go of his hands to do so.

Taking off his shirt, he offered it to her. When she couldn't take her eyes off the burning building, he slipped it over her head and tugged it to cover her thighs. The hem was quickly soiled, but at least she was covered. Pulling her close, he wrapped his arms around her.

"What was that?" She asked, eyes wide. "Fire melting stone? How is that possible? I've never met a magic user that strong."

"I'm not sure." He looked down at the ring. Several runes had been etched into the band. "But I have a feeling we weren't supposed to find out." Taking his bag, he slipped the strap over his shoulder. "Come on, we need to get back to the town."


12