Like Daughter, Like Mother,

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

My tits are large and sag way down to my waist, if left to their own devices, two things I like about my body plus my big clit, from their development when I was ten. I wore comfy, all enveloping brassieres all the time and never stiff and highly seamed, just to keep the bounce and wobble in check, so I know my nipples would be stout under his hands.

"That was nice," I said. "Don't stop."

My heart began to beat faster. Nick could probably feel that. I hunched my shoulders forward to squeeze my breasts against his hand. Nick laughed nervously and hesitated for just a second, then

leaned down, and kissed me. I parted my lips, and let my tongue play against his lips, persistently, as if asking to be let in. He pulled back for a second, and looked me in the eye. I didn't blink, and I didn't let go of his hand.

"One more?" I asked. The moment of truth.

Nick slowly leaned down to kiss me, and again I let my tongue tickle at his lips. And then I felt his tongue, Nick's tongue touch against mine. We began to kiss with a bit more heat ... almost like lovers. Without letting go of his hand, still between my breasts, I pushed myself against him, and I could feel something hardening, within his trousers, against my stomach, above the belt of my skirt, we were very different in height. I rubbed my tummy against him. Nick's free left hand slipped down my back to give my bum a little squeeze. The road of no return, I thought. The road I was choosing, with excitement. I stopped kissing Nick, suddenly, and looked in his eyes for a long second. Then without a word I led my 50-year-old son-in-law by the hand across the hallway up the circular grand staircase, past the lamp bait he had swallowed and into a spare bedroom. I didn't want to use our bed, nor the usual guest room where Nick, Faye and Joe stay -- it seemed more appropriate not to. Nick stopped in the doorway as I released his hand and stepped into the bedroom.

"Well, Lynne, what's going on? Is there something else you need done? More jobs?" he asked with a little laugh, a shake of his head. I don't think he could believe what seemed to be happening. Nor could I, really, but his words more jobs had made me giggle inwardly. Big job for sure.

"Shhhh," I said. Nothing else. I left him standing in the doorway, as I stepped near the bed.

"Don't say anything. Just sit," I said, patting the edge of the bed. He sat.

I stepped out of my flipflops, My legs were bare, beneath my skirt. Nick's fast blinking eyes were on me, with a friendly, questioning smile on his face. Then I sat down very close next to Nick on the edge of the bed.

"This is the next job for you to do Nick ... a grateful thanks from an old lady. Do you mind?"

Without waiting for an answer, I kissed him again, even more passionately than before. Nick joined in for a moment, then stopped, and pulled back.

"Lynne, I'm not sure where this is going, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it, wherever it's going. I haven't been with anyone but Faye since we married."

"That's why, Nick. Why you. I need something, someone, and I picked you because I love and trust Faye, because I love and trust you," I said quietly.

"What do you want from me, Lynne? I'm not sure how far I can go," said Nick.

I put my hand in his lap. The liver spots on the back stood dark against my pale skin, the bones outstanding through wafery skin, my bejewelled fingers bright against his ungarnished digits. I could feel how muscley he was. I said, "Why don't we just kiss a little, and see where things take us? You can stop whenever you want."

I gave his cock a squeeze through the fabric of his pants. Nick gulped, glanced quizzically then leaned down and kissed me again. Our tongues swirled for a few minutes, with me still gently squeezing his erection. Nick began to fumble at my breasts, trying to feel under the tee-shirt. Then he stopped again.

"I just don't know about this, Lynne. I'm really nervous," he said. But he didn't get up to leave.

I whispered, "Let me try something that might help."

I took off my shirt, and dropped it beside bed. I took Nick's hand, and stroked his fingers across my left breast, with my hard nipple which tingled inside my bra. I let go of his hand, and he didn't take it away.

I reached behind me to unfasten my bra, saying "I'm afraid they sag rather."

He took his hand away as I let my bra slip from my breasts. My breasts wobbled down and hung like two pale, full balloons, blue veins criss-crossing the acres of bare flesh, low and soft.

"Oohhhh like Faye's," he murmured quietly.

That gratified and comforted me in that he was making comparisons with my daughter and I, didn't seem shocking. I lifted them to him, as if in offering, nudging them together, making a massive billowing swell. He touched first one engorged nipple, then the other. Then, using both hands, gently pinched both nipples at once. I sighed.

"OK, so far, Nick? " I murmured quietly.

"OK??? They're perfect," he said, lifting my left breast and lowering his head to suck the nipple

"Let me just ..." I started to say, rising a little from the bed. Nick stopped suckling and sat back.

"Shit! Have I gone too far?" asked Nick worriedly, glancing at his wrist watch, then as if he realized what he was up to, "I really should be getting home. Really."

But he didn't move to leave.

I stood up, my breasts swinging heavily. Secretly I could have done without the stretch marks and the way they sagged sideways into my armpits. Be brave, Lynne, I told myself. Be brave. This is a good man. The right man. For Faye. For me. We'll figure this out.

"I have something special I wanted to share with you, Nick," I whispered ... because I couldn't get my voice to work louder.

I stood in front of Nick, and unzipped my denim skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of it's crumpled mess. His eyes were like rabbit eyes caught in headlamps. In my high-waisted cotton knickers, stepping forward and very close to Nick, I could see in the mirror on my closet door, a seventy-five year old, short, round, soft, cuddly-looking woman, with a big belly and arse that was drifting south at an alarming rate. Stupidly I pulled my droopy, wrinkled belly in, but knew I wouldn't be able to hold the distorted pose for long. I let it sag again. There was Nick, fully-dressed, sitting on the edge of my bed, his eyes goggling. I actually gasped at the reflected sight.

Nick reached forward with both arms and pulled me to him, burying his head between my breasts. He let his right hand fall to glide across my bum, then beneath my embroidered, white, cotton undies. I felt his fingers probing my arse crack and impulsively widened my legs and his fingers reached towards the large tangle of hair between my thighs.

"Stop! Wait!" I said, rather loudly. Nick pulled his hands back, horror writ large on his handsome face.

"I'm sorry, Lynne," He said, standing and stepping away towards the door. "Things have gotten out of hand. I'm so, so sorry."

"No," I said, quietly but firmly. "I'm not angry, I'm delighted. But I want to see you. All of you. No clothes. Like you're seeing me. There's no need for you to be so anxious. I'm not judging you."

"Are you sure about this? I'm not a young man any more, and what about Faye?"

"I'm not a young woman by a long long way, yet you still seem pretty excited about me. And this isn't about Faye, yet. We'll get to Faye in a bit ..........Please, Nick. Undress for me."

I eased my knickers down and was finally naked.

I could see the emotions race across his face. Confusion, desire, yes ... and love in his eyes. He stood and slowly undressed. Shirt, then shoes and socks. Then trousers. Setting all tidily on a chair by the bed. Last of all, his underpants, releasing a modest-sized, uncircumcised, and very hard, very attractive, very pale penis. His powerful body was deeply tanned and the contrast was not only remarkable but comical - but I didn't comment..

My eyes greedily drank in Nick's middle-aged body greedily. "Nick -- is my body OK, do you like it? I love yours."

"You look lovely, Lynne," said Nick. "Your breasts are beautiful, like Faye's ... I love how soft they are, how they hang so low."

"What about down there Nick? I've never been sure about it." I gestured over my crotch.

"I love your wide hips, and your big round bum. And, Lynne, hope you don't mind me saying but I've never seen so much hair down there ... and I like it. I like it a lot."

"Some men like hairy women" I asked.

"Some men like hairy women," repeated Nick, his hand grasping and hefting his dick across his thigh. "I certainly like your hairiness. But what do you think about me? Is this too small?" A nod and glance to his crotch.

I stepped forward and grasped his hard tool. "Don't be silly," I said.

Nick pulled me to him, and we pressed our naked bodies together, his penis against my round, flabby tummy, our skin feeling so warm. I reached up and pulled Nick's head down to kiss again.

He part crouched to get down to my level and then leaned back from the kiss. "And we haven't gone too far? You're still OK? We're still OK?", asked Nick.

I looked up into his eyes, and said, "Nick, it was totally my idea remember. Is there anything I can give you?"

He hesitated a moment, then said, "Well, I'd really like to touch, to smell, to kiss, your hair, down there."

"OK," I simpered, my evil plan was working.

Nick moved us to the bed, and gently pushed me back onto it, onto my back. He gently pushed my knees apart, and kissed his way up the inside of my thighs.

"Oh Yes," I sighed and then thought what would he say, do when my pussy revealed it's to me precious secret.

Nick combed my thick, grey pussy hair through his fingers. He put his nose down to me, and sniffed, gently, round and about. The tip of his nose slipped in between the wet lips of my labia.

Oh, my. This was so much better than my fantasies.

Nick's nose slipped between my lusty labia lips again and ................I was quivering, perilously close to cumming with the action, he suddenly levered up and stared at my cunt.

"Oh my god look at your....look at you Lynne, this is amazing and so beautiful,' he gasped and I could feel his excited breath on my clitoris.

I reached with both hands and found -- not difficult -- the outer edges of my labia and pulled them apart slightly and he exclaimed.

"Wow! That is amazing, it sort of pops up and so big......amazing and beautiful."

His breathing was very close and he sniffed and sniffed again and exclaimed Mmmm! I was so pleased my enlarged love button hadn't frightened him off.

"Lynne, would it be OK....." he almost pleaded, "If I licked you?"

"Just try not to, now you've got that far," I chuckled, wanting to show him my party piece, but delaying it.

He began to lick, first in exploration, then with gusto - his mother-in-law's wet, hairy, old, wanton, very dramatic pussy. When he sucked the bright red lump of nerve that he was so surprised and in raptures with, it took a lot of inner control to stave off cumming, no - too soon, I told myself. One of my hands pulled on the back of his head, urging him even closer. My other hand squeezed my so soft breasts, pulling them up as I levered my head forward, managing to suck each one, easy with two massive hangers. I could hear myself panting, and sobbing, and very quickly my hips lifted and I shuddered in a long, groaning climax. It was much quicker than my selfies alone.

Nick slid up alongside of me and kissed my lips, out tongues twining, and I could smell and taste myself on his lips. It was salty.

"Lynne, may I come inside you?" Nick whispered in my ear. "Maybe just this one time."

"Yes, Nick, yes, yes, yes," I answered.

He rolled me on my back, and slid his still-hard cock into my wetness. He had to push a bit, for all all the size of my clit and hood I was a bit tight, surprisingly only slightly moist. It had been a long time since I'd had a man inside me, getting the juices flowing - Fuck you Mike!

"You're so snug," gurgled Nick. "I'm not hurting, you, am I?

"I'm fine, Nick," I sighed. "Just fuck. It's so good."

Moving slowly and steadily, in and out, Nick said, "I want to keep this going, if it's just this once. I don't usually last long with Faye, but I want this too last longer for you and me, if it's just once, for us to remember."

Nick kept his eyes open and locked with mine. I put my hands on his arse, urging his thrusts deeper into me, and speeding up the tempo of our love-making. So much for prolonging the pleasure. But I was feeling urgent need, and was hoping this wouldn't be our only time. He came, inside me, and I came again. With low groans of lust, we climaxed and lay in one another's arms, Nick on top of me. After a few moments, Nick pulled his dick out of me, and rolled onto his side next to me. He stroked hair off of my face, explored the wrinkles under my chin and jowls and ran his other hand down my back, over my bum, and back to my hairy pussy, fingering my now very wet clit, which was soppy and floppy but still very sensitive, making me jump with each touch, and then to one soft breast, which he kneaded, gently.

"So, that was something, Lynne. Something lovely," Nick said, quietly.

"I think I hear a 'but' coming, Nick," I said.

"But ... it's getting late, and I really need to get home to ... God.......Faye. And I hope that's OK, and I hope we're all OK, really."

"Yes, me and Faye, of course," I said, stroking his cheek. "There are so many more things I'd like to try, if we had more time. When we have more time. Will you make love to my daughter tonight, too?"

He looked a bit surprised at my intrusive question, but I knew I hadn't sounded jealous or accusatory. It must have sounded just intrusive.

"That seems likely," Nick said, smiling mischievously. "I'm feeling a bit randy now. I wonder why?"

"I'm so happy, make her happy" I said. "I like the idea of sharing you with Faye, sort of keeping it in the family" I chuckled. "It must be different with her than with me."

"She's not as soft, nor as hairy," Nick laughed. "Nor as snug inside and she hasn't got this," he tweaked my clit making me yelp with pleasure. "But I love you both, and I'm delighted to have had this unique opportunity."

"There is one further thing darling,' I murmured, deciding to expose my full sexual armoury in a differer aspect. It might frighten him off, but he had been so enamoured with the size, shape and rare properties of my clitoris.

The worried expression returned. Fuck! why was I continually trying to scare him? I wasn't - but try softer words Lynne, I admonished myself and rolled my sweaty, roly poly body over and struggled up on to my knees. My butt must have looked mountainous and the spare, loose flesh hanging down the inside of my thighs was ugly. Like my bingo wings under my upper arms I knew, but go for it Lynne. I flapped a hand, indicating Nick should look round the corner as it were, into the blooming cavernous rear view, hoping I wouldn't fart. He nodded eagerly and shuffled as I spread my knees wide.

I knew it wasn't a pretty sight with my rotund belly drooping beyond my genitals. This needed a bit of effort on my behalf so I took a deep breath and commenced the shimmy shake. My hips went from side to side as a stripper's would but not as vigorously, and Nick gasped.

" Wow! What next.....Lynne, you are amazing.....that is so hot. I... I.. I.... I. ..I haven't seen.....Oh Wow!" he stammered, excitedly.

Was I thankful. For a middle age man he certainly liked the Wow expression.

He slid closer to get a better view as my hanging labia flapped loosely from side to side, my bulbous clit shining and shaking between. Mike once reckoned he could hear them slapping together -- that was a long time ago and I do believe he has a photo of that too somewhere. At my age my body couldn't maintain the extraordinary action for long and I sank to my stomach catching my breath.

I smiled at him, and reached down to squeeze Nick's flaccid soppy penis.

"Fay........" I stopped myself. "So you like the show Nick?"

"Like? It was, is tremendous Lynn, so...er unusual....you were saying Faye?"

"It's naughty of a mum to say this of her daughter.........but she can't do that can she?" I chuckled.

"No way, I wish she could. She hasn't taken after you," he replied with a grin.

"I was born with that lot," I advised, waving at my groin.

You either are or not, you don't grow them and of course I've seen her fanny."

"Your....er bum is very attractive too Lynne. I am going to get personal, hope you don't mind but after your clitoris display, what can I do?"

"My bum, that enormous thing, you're joking. Come on, you don't have to try and flat......."

"I wasn't trying to flatter you," he interrupted, correctly anticipating my words, with reproach in his tone. " I was trying to say your bu....you know...the different colours and muscles....round your...."

"Oh my arsehole.... s'that what you mean heh heh. Sound like an old slag don't I?' I giggled. "Shows my upbringing"

"I was going to say fundament -- you know."

"You like that -- my fundament?" I asked jokingly with a pompous inflection.

Nick frowned. Was I taking the piss too far? Then he leaned over and kissed me tenderly, searching my tongue. I saw him glance at his watch and frown again.

"You got to be going?" I got the signals.

"Hmm yes really....you know."

We kissed again and dressed and made our way downstairs. I gave him the glass of water he requested, took one myself and we leaned against the kitchen worktops without words, sipping, smiling, wondering what to do next. It was an extremely odd situation. I wanted more and I think he did and it would be easy to set up. Two related not incestual adults, one 75 the other 50, both who should know better and both with different needs, but mine was much greater, Nick's pure maleness and curiosity, I knew he was well fucked at home by the daughter I had trained.

"I think a few more urgent jobs could pop up from now on Nick," I giggled.

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers
12