Like Daughter, Like Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"Thank you, kind sir, you're not too shabby yourself. Did I really take all that cock in me at once? No wonder I was sore the next day. Now, show me what you've learnt."

She did as she had promised, and lay on the bed with her legs parted. Her body was certainly well worth the long look that Frank was giving her. She was quite tall and beautifully proportioned. Her breasts weren't huge, but even laying down they stood up proudly, the pale skinned mounds topped by pale pink aureoles and coral nipples. Her trim waist sloped out to firmly rounded hips, enclosing her flat belly above a pubic mound covered by a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair. With her legs slightly parted her vulva was hidden by the hair, and his eyes were drawn to her long, shapely legs.

Frank leaned over and kissed her gently, first on the lips, then working his way down her cheeks and neck and on to the rise of her breast, while his hand slid up from her waist to the other breast, which he fondled gently. She murmured appreciative noises as he explored further his hand sliding down to her pubis, then his fingers searching for the cleft of her vulva. His fingers slid between her lips, which he found were already soaked with the juice from her vagina. He slid a finger up to find her clitoris, but he only caressed it for a few moments before she pushed his hand away.

"Forget the big presentation, just put that cock inside me and ride me hard and fast. I've dreamed of this moment for so long, I know you'll be kind and considerate, but that's not what I want. I just want you to take me as brutally as you can. Do it!"

He didn't need any further instructions, and he climbed on top of her as her legs spread wide to welcome him. Her hand grasped his hard penis and led him to her inner lips. As he felt the hot wetness against his glans he pressed forward in one long thrust, and felt her willing flesh being stretched open as he filled her vagina, and he felt contact with the entry to her womb as his pubis collided with hers. Her response was a sharp grunt as his whole body engulfed her and his weight forced the breath out of her. Responding to her orders he didn't hang about to savour the joy of the feel of her body under his, but began a rapid thrusting, long hard strokes without mercy. His pushed his hands under her pliant body and grasped the firm globes of her arse, his fingers probing deep into the hot cleft.

This was no love making, just a fierce animal coupling. She responded to his strength, picking up the rhythm of his mating and pushing up under him. They were both rushing toward a climax and, as she felt his movements become even faster till he was on the verge of ejaculation she found the force to arch her back off the bed, her whole body rigid. As he felt the first rush of fluid begin his fingers found her anus and she felt the double penetration and erupted, her vagina clutching his flesh and holding him f tightly as she felt the surges of his orgasm in the finale of the mating process. She wasn't a noisy lover, but just quietly moaned a long outlet of breath as they both slowly relaxed from the fierceness of their passion.

That was just the start of a long session of wild sex and gentle lovemaking. Finally they fell asleep, tangled in each others' arms, to wake up very late the next morning. After they had both relieved themselves, they returned to the bed and lay quietly together. That was when she dropped the bombshell

"Have you screwed my Mum yet?"

Let's not go through the spluttering that ensued, but he finally spoke coherently.

"You've just spent the night making love with me, you've told me several times that you love me, why the hell should you suggest I should be having it off with your Mother?"

"Actually I only asked if you have done it, not whether you should in the future, but I don't see why you shouldn't. She's a nice looking woman with a well preserved body, and you're sharing a house with her. What's not to like?"

"I've never even thought about it. I agree, she is nice to look at and I'm very fond of her, but she's slightly older than my mum, and now it turns out she's my lover's mother."

"Well, I'm going to be away in France for at least a year and I'd be much happier if I knew you were getting your oats at home, not shacking up with some pox ridden tart. And I'm sure she hasn't had sex since my dad died, so you'd be doing her a favour."

"Bloody hell, you haven't got much faith in my taste in women, have you? After all, I picked you as my first, don't think you are pox ridden, are you? And are you now giving me formal permission to seduce your mother?"

"Sorry, no, I'm sure you'd stick to well brought up young ladies like me. And yes, I'd be quite happy if you crept into my mum's bed and brightened her life up. At least I'd know where to find you when I get back and trap you for life."

"Oh, is that a marriage proposal? How very modern woman. If so, the answer's yes. Now, how about a quickie before breakfast?"

For the next few days they spent all their time when Frank wasn't at work in finding out all the details of their lives, their personalities, the things that establish a relationship. And, of course, they passed many happy hours making love, from wild sex through hilarity to gentle caressing, with repeated declarations of their love. Then, one night just as they had made love yet again, the bedroom door opened and Jane entered, returned early from her visit to her mother.

"Oh, I see you two have got to know each other all right. I should have guessed that my lascivious lodger would take advantage of my innocent daughter and ravage her - he did ravage you, I presume."

"Oh yes, mum. He keeps on doing it, he's a right randy ravager. I keep on telling him not to, but I'm defenceless against his wicked ways. But not to worry, I've told him he's got to marry me, look at this." and she held out her hand with the engagement ring he had given her glittering.

"That makes everything all right then. See you at breakfast time."

Louise stayed for a few more days, and during that time Frank's relationship with Jane changed subtly. They had always had a comfortable relationship, but now it was more as though he was one of the family. Louise helped this along one evening when they were going to bed and she kissed her mother goodnight.

"Really Frank, if you were in France you'd give your mother-in-law-elect a kiss morning and night, I think you should do it, even if you aren't French."

So he did, kissing her gently on each cheek as instructed by her daughter. This carried on after Louise returned to France, having pointed out to Frank that this was just a first step to seduction.

"I'll be disappointed if you haven't got into her bed in the near future, she needs a man."

Having his lover's positive instruction to seduce her mother, Frank decided to take his time, starting by finding excuses to touch her. The kissing was a good start and got even better when, as he went to kiss her goodnight one evening she turned slightly, and, as a result his lips landed on hers instead of the normal cheek. He didn't make a meal of it, just a soft and quite brief contact, but it elicited a smile from her and no negative comment, so this became their regular kiss. She never remarked on the change, but her lips parted slightly under his touch and he guessed correctly that she found it as pleasant as he did.

He now found that it was quite easy to manoeuvre himself when they were cooking together, so that he would need to be close to her, and touch her gently if he needed to encroach on her working space. On occasions he would slip an arm around her waist as he passed her, which usually got a smile from her in response.

Jane ran a successful business which she and her late husband had built together, and was the president of a business-women's club, which, apart from being a networking organisation, also carried out a lot of charity work. She was persuaded to get involved in the organisation of a sponsored ten mile walk, and, as President, she had no option but to participate herself. She was a very fit woman, and kept in trim by going to the gym and also swimming regularly. However, she didn't normally do a lot of walking, and felt the need to do some serious walking in advance to get her feet and legs accustomed to this new form of exercise. She was talking about this to Frank one evening.

"I'll have to get some serious walking in, or I'll finish up looking a blistered idiot. Trouble is I find it boring, especially as it will only be around the park. I don't fancy going far out of town on my own."

"That's all right, I'll come with you. After all, you've conned me into entering the blasted walk, so I could do with some practise as well, and we can go somewhere interesting, with a meal at the end if we can find a suitable hostelry."

"You're a hero, Frank. Sunday morning, OK, and I know just the pub to finish at for lunch."

They walked together on a pleasant sunny day, a contrast to the storm that had taken place overnight. This had resulted in a tree being blown across their path, and they had to scramble over a mess of broken branches. At one point Frank went ahead, then offered his hand to Jane to help her over. When they were clear they continued their walk.

"I don't know if you have noticed, but you are still holding my hand."

"Well, so I am. A very pleasant hand it is too, so I'll carry on holding it for a bit, if that's all right with you?"

"You're an idiot, Frank."

But she didn't withdraw her hand, and they carried on like that till the end of the walk. Over lunch they talked about the walk, and how it was the first serious one that she had tried for many years.

"I enjoyed it, and I feel well for it, except my feet are a bit sore."

"I'll give you a foot massage if you like. I used to do it regularly for my mother. My dad was a physio, but he was always busy so he showed me how to do it, and she said I was better at it than he was."

"That sounds nice, you can do it now if you like."

"Better if we do it at home, then you can give your feet a soak first and you won't be putting your boots back on."

When they got back home she did as he suggested and went and had a hot bath before returning to the lounge wearing a dressing gown over her nightdress. She sat in an armchair and he sat on a footstool and lifted her feet into his lap. He spent quite a long time massaging the pretty feet, then began to move upwards, massaging the muscles of her calves. As he approached her knees, she asked him if he was aware that her feet only went as high as her ankles.

"Sorry, I should have said. My dad always told me to relieve the tension in the calves after I'd done the feet. My mum loved it, so I did it automatically."

"I don't suppose your mum was wondering just how far you were planning to go. Anyway, you've done an excellent job, what with the bath and the massage, I feel ready for another walk next week, if you're up for it."

Later he was reflecting on the massages he used to give his mother, and had a sudden and surprising thought. When he had been looking after her all those years ago, he recalled that she used to pull her skirt much higher that was necessary for him to look after her calves, and on occasions he would get a view of her knickers. Once, when she came down after her bath wearing her nightdress she pulled it up high enough for him to get quite a prolonged viewing of her pubic hair and, as her legs parted a little, the pink gash of her vulva made a brief appearance. He was fascinated by this first ever viewing of a woman's private parts, but at no time did the thought cross his mind that she might be letting him know that she could welcome some more intimate massage. After all, he was a young teenager, she was an old woman of over thirty and, above all, she was his mother.

Now he wondered whether he had imagined it, so, next time he went home for a visit, he offered her a foot massage, just like the old times. She happily agreed, and went and bathed before appearing wearing just a nightdress that came down just to her knees and was of a clinging, translucent material that left little to the imagination, showing that, though she was now over forty, she still had a very attractive body. When she lay back in the chair she pulled up the skirt far more than was strictly necessary, and again her pubic hair was just on show. He massaged her feet and calves as normal, but, when he reached her knees, he continued upwards over her firm thighs.

After a bit, she murmured unconvincingly "Oh, you shouldn't be doing that Frank", but after a while the murmur was far more enthusiastic "Oh yes, Frank, yes my darling boy, oh yes, yes oh..." and so on.

But that's another story, back to the seduction of Jane.

Some time later they were talking together when the phone rang, and Jane answered it. He could only hear her side of the conversation, but it was obvious that she wasn't happy.

"Problem?"

"Not so you'd notice. Poor old John's gone and broken his leg and won't be able to get to our big do."

The 'big do' that she mentioned was the annual dinner dance arranged jointly between the Women's and Men's Business Clubs. This raised a lot of money for charity and this year was being organised by the Women's group, of which Jane was the President.

"So who's John and what's so difficult if he's not there?"

"John always partners me at this sort of event, I'll be lost without him."

"Oh, so he's your boy friend."

"Hardly. He's as queer as a seven pound note, but his partner lets him out for these dos. It's a bit late to find someone else...unless...I don't suppose you'd like to spend an evening with a bunch of oldies - the food's usually pretty good, and I'll pay for you."

"I'd love to, it'd be nice to see you in Presidential mode."

"You really are a gem, Frank. It's black tie, but I reckon my husband's DJ might fit you, if not I'll hire one. It would be too much to hope that you might be able to dance - proper ballroom, not the arse wriggling rubbish that passes for dancing at night clubs and such."

"It really is your lucky day. As it happens I can dance, proper dancing as you would put it. My parents were competition winners, and my older sister was pretty good. Trouble was that the lad she competed with was keen to get in bed with her, and when my dad found them having a grope together he slung him out, which left Anne without a partner. Mum then insisted that I should partner her, in the sure knowledge that, apart from being related, we couldn't stand each other, so there was no risk involved."

"So you learnt to dance just to please your parents?"

"Well, there were threats and bribery involved, but it just so happened that I seem to have a reasonable aptitude for dancing, so I quite enjoyed it, especially as it pissed my sister off no end that she had to put up with little brother leading her. Anyway, why does it matter whether I can dance or not?"

"The tradition is for the organising President to start the dancing after the meal, and it's an excellent opportunity for me to make a complete prat of myself. There's a night club in town that has a couple of ballroom dancing sessions every week during the early evening. Would you mind coming along so we can get an idea of how compatible we are?"

"No problem, I think I'm going to enjoy this."

They duly went to some of the sessions and it was immediately obvious that they were ideal partners. From the first time they took to the floor there was an close rapport, starting with routine dance steps and quickly progressing to more complicated moves, especially when they tried the tango, with its dips and sways and close interlinking of their bodies. Although they were concentrating on the complex steps and developing an understanding of each others thought processes and movements, nevertheless they were also very aware of the physical contact involved. He was enjoying the sensation of his hands holding the firm flesh of her waist and back, and the contact of his legs against hers, sliding deep between them in the intricate moves, and she felt the presence of his genitals pressing against her at times - sometimes more apparent than others.

On the night of the dinner dance, as they were preparing to leave, as usual, the male of the species was ready ages before the female. Frank was resplendent in Jane's husband's DJ, which fitted him perfectly, and he had tied his own tie - a first for him - and pinned a red carnation in his lapel. When she finally descended the stairs he gave a long wolf whistle. She was wearing a long black dress cut low over her breasts, and with a deep cut at the rear. It had thin shoulder straps, and it was obvious that the support for her generous breasts was built in to the fabric. Medium height shoes accented the shape of her trim calves, encased in black stockings..

"You look gorgeous - good enough to eat."

"Well, don't start feasting just now - I don't want to appear with bite marks on my exposed bits. The taxi's here, let's go."

The evening was a great success. After the formal meet and greet, an excellent meal was served, and some very good wine was drunk. Then followed the speeches, for which Frank had been enlisted to help Jane write hers - as she said, a couple of slightly risqué jokes always go down well - the MC then announced that the dancing would be formally started by the President and her partner, and Jane and Frank took to the floor.

When he had taken part in competitions he had never felt the slightest concern, perhaps because he didn't really care and only his personal pride had ensured that he put up a good performance. This time was different, he really cared, not for himself, though his pride again played a part, but because he really cared a lot about the woman he was leading onto the floor. He had a sudden fear that he might let her down, but he needn't have worried. The moment he took her in his arms and they took their first steps as the band struck up the first notes of a quickstep, it was clear that the rapport between them that had showed up when they had practised together was solid, and that they were a perfect couple.

Normally the crowd would join in quickly for the first dance, but this time they hung back to watch June and Frank put on a fine display of ballroom dancing. They went from end to end of the floor in a series of fancy steps which got them a round of applause at its end, much to their embarrassment. After this Frank was in great demand, especially from the unattached ladies who probably hadn't danced with a man in ages, rather having to dance bust to bust in the absence of male partners. However, when the MC called for a tango there were very few couples on the floor. Before she stood up to dance with Frank, Jane undid the long concealed zip on the flowing skirt of her dress and, when they moved through the steps requiring her to bend backwards, she revealed a long leg encased in black net stocking and a strip of white thigh above.

Needless to say, this produced applause and appreciative whistles and when they finished the President of the Men's Group announced that, if they would repeat the performance that the hat would be passed round to collect for the charity. Needless to say, they then repeated the exercise, with Jane's zip open even further. They went through all the most extreme dips and sways and Jane was bent backwards nearly double, thus exposing even more leg and tantalising glimpses of her lacy black knickers. The applause was deafening, and the collection raised a large sum for the charity.

After their exhibition, they both danced with various partners, Jane leaving her long leg on display. Finally, well into the early morning - one of the richer sponsors having bribed the hotel to stay open longer than usual - the last waltz was announced, and Frank reclaimed Jane. He had had a discreet word with the MC and, as a result, as the dance progressed the lights were progressively dimmed so that only the glitter ball was alight. This time Frank didn't try any fancy steps, but just held Jane close in his arms, doing the same as the other couples on the crowded floor, just having a good smooch. As the lights dimmed his hands moved down her back and one slid down through the low back of her dress and into her knickers, allowing him a long fondle of the firm, generous flesh. Meanwhile his lips descended onto hers in a long kiss, their tongues gently probing each other. Now he was no longer having to concentrate on his dancing and the sensation of the warm body, the big breasts and the thighs against him had the inevitable result and she was able to feel the growing pressure of his tumescence against her lower belly.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers