Like Daughter/Like Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
The threesome begins.
2.8k words
4.61
191k
68

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers

Claudia was at the beauty shop in the mall. I was headed down to the food court when I saw Olivia, looking in the window of a clothing store. As soon as I saw her, my heart jumped, my chest tightened and my cock grew hard. She was wearing a sleeveless, red pull over, snug fitting Levis and red, sling back, high-heeled shoes.

I walked up behind her and said, "Hi."

She turned, saw it was me, and smiled, "Hi, Matt," she said, looking around, "Is Claudia with you?"

"No," I answered, "she's having her hair done. I'm just killing time until she's done."

"How much time?" my mother-in-law asked.

"Thirty or forty minutes," I told her.

"I'm going to look at a dress in here," Olivia said, "Want to come with me."

"Sure," I said, happy to spend some time with her.

We walked into the store and slowly made our way to the back. Olivia stopped every few feet to look at blouses or skirts that hung on the racks. "I'd really like to kiss you," I told her.

"That would be nice," she said, continuing to browse through the racks. "But not here."

She chose two blouses from the rack and headed towards the back of the store. I followed, stopping at the entrance to the changing rooms. She turned to look at me. "Come with me," she said, "you can kiss me in the changing room." I glanced around the store, to make sure no one was watching us, then hurried after her.

The room was tiny, 4x6, with a full-length mirror on one wall and a low, narrow bench on the other. Olivia hung the blouses on a hook above the bench then turned to face me. I put my arms around her and pulled her body to me. I covered her lips with mine, plunged my tongue into her mouth and let my hands grasp her ass. "I really missed you," I told her.

"And I missed you, too," Olivia said, rubbing her stomach against my hard-on.

"Can we do more than kiss back here?" I asked, slipping my hands under her top and cupping her large, bra-covered breasts.

"What do you have in mind," my mother-in-law asked, showing her beautiful smile.

"Push your jeans down and I'll show you," I told her. Looking down, as I rubbed and squeezed her breasts, I saw her unbuckle her belt and open the front of her Levis. As she pushed the waistline down, I released her breasts and moved my hands onto her bare ass. "No panties?"

"I never wear panties," Olivia said, "unless I wear a dress."

She pushed her Levis to the floor and turned her back to me. She leaned forward, her forearms and shoulders against the wall, offering her sexy ass to me. "Put it in me, baby," Olivia said thickly.

I bent my knees and slid my cock into my mother-in-law's pussy. "Ooohhh, GOD!" she moaned as I pushed it deep into her. With my hands on her hips, I turned my head and watched myself fuck her in the mirror.

Olivia bought both blouses she had taken into the dressing room. The clerk at the cash register looked at us strangely but did not say anything.

A few days later, on Thursday, I stopped, on the way home, to buy a bag of charcoal. Claudia and I were going to grill steaks for supper. As I came out of the store, I saw Olivia's car turning into the parking lot.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

I told her and Olivia said, "I'm really happy to see you. Do you have some extra time?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Olivia asked, smiling, "Girls get horny, too."

I put the charcoal in the back seat of my car, then got in the front seat of Olivia's car. We drove to the park, about a mile away.

There were only a few cars in the parking lot. Olivia pulled into a spot at the end of the lot. She turned off the ignition and as soon as she turned towards me, I pulled her body against mine. My heart was pounding and my cock was hard.

We kissed, hard and long, our tongues exploring each other's inner mouth. I cupped her large, full breasts then slipped one hand under her skirt. Her legs separated as I moved my hand between her thighs. My fingertips touched the thin fabric that covered her crotch. I began rubbing her pussy and Olivia pulled away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong," she told me, pulling her skirt up to the tops of her tanned, shapely legs. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, she said, "I just want to take these off." She pushed her panties down and off, then moved back into my arms, her skirt up around her waist and her legs widely separated. She had trimmed the hair between her legs short.

My fingers entered her easily. She was already hot and very wet. I slowly finger fucked her, massaging her clitoris with my thumb, as we kissed.

I felt her hand on my cock, rubbing the fat shaft through the material of my trousers.

Again, Olivia pulled away from me. "Lets get out of the car," she said, "there's a blanket in the trunk."

She popped the trunk and I got out of the car. It was hot, near ninety degrees, but there was a nice breeze. I got the blanket and closed the trunk. Olivia was standing at the front of the car, waiting for me. She had on a black blouse and a short, red skirt with a wide, black belt. She was barefoot, having left her shoes in the car.

We held hands as we walked towards the roofed shelter. There were two picnic benches under the roof and no people close-by. "Put the blanket on that bench," my mother-in-law told me.

I flipped the blanket over the picnic bench. When I turned back to Olivia, she had her skirt pulled up around her waist. I unzipped my pants and pulled my erection out as I watched Olivia sit down on the edge of the bench's end. Moving her legs apart, she leaned back on her left elbow and put her right hand between her legs. "How do you like my new haircut?" she asked, lightly rubbing her mound.

"Its beautiful," I said. Bending forward, I pressed my lips to the top of her slit and touched the tip of my tongue to her clit.

"Fuck me," my beautiful mother-in-law said, "Please, put your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

I moved between her legs and pushed my rod into her. She gasped and groaned and lowered one hand to rub her clit as I fucked her.

"Yes...yes...yes..." she chanted, "Ooohhh, fuck it feels good. Harder, baby. Fuck me hard."

I pushed into her wet heat as hard and deep as I could, making Olivia grunt and groan with pleasure. "I'm cumming," Olivia gasped, "YES...YES...I'M CUMMING, BABY...OOOHHHFUUUUCK!!!"

My cock spurted and cum poured deep into her belly.

When I got back into my car, the screen on my cell phone read that I missed two calls, both from Claudia. I called her right away.

"Where have you been?" she asked, "I was getting worried."

"I ran into guy I haven't seen since college," I told her, surprised how easily the lie came into my mind, "We started talking and I lost track of time."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" she wanted to know.

"I was in his car," I told her, "I left the phone in my car."

"Are you coming home now?" Claudia asked.

"I've got the charcoal and I'm on the way," I said.

"Well, hurry home, babe," she said, "I'm starving."

I did not see or talk to my mother-in-law during the following week. I did think about her, her beautiful face, her youthful body, her tight, wet, hot pussy. But I did not long for her. I was totally happy with Claudia. Our sex life was entirely satisfying. My affair with Olivia was purely sexual, completely recreational.

On Friday evening, as my wife and I ate dinner, Claudia told me, "My mother called me today."

"Really," I said, just a little nervous, "what did she want?"

"She had her kitchen and bedroom painted," Claudia said, "and the paint fumes are very unpleasant. She told me she was going to a hotel but I talked her into coming here, instead. We have plenty of room and hotels are so expensive. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not," I told her. I was happy that Olivia was going to spend two days with us but I could not help but wonder how that week-end would end.

Olivia arrived at eight o'clock that evening. I helped carry her bags, a suitcase and a make-up bag, to her bedroom. Claudia decided the bed needed changing and went to get fresh sheets from the linen closet.

While we were alone, Olivia said, "I didn't want to come here but Claudia would not take no for an answer."

"Its all right," I told her, "I'm glad you're here."

"Actually, I am, too," Olivia said, "even though it'll be hard to stay in bed by myself when you're just down the hall."

Before I could answer, Claudia reappeared with fresh sheets. We re-made the bed then left Olivia alone so she could unpack and shower.

In the living room, we put on a movie. After an hour, Olivia joined us. When the movie ended, Olivia said good night and went into her room.

"Want to go skinny-dipping?" Claudia asked me.

One of the main reasons Claudia and I bought the house was the above-ground pool in the back yard. The house was more than we needed, but Claudia and I both liked it and the back yard pool made up our minds.

"You want to swim now?" I asked, "What about your mother?"

"What about her?" my wife wanted know,. She leaned against me and, with her face an inch away from mine, said, "If she wants to swim naked with us its all right with me."

Claudia and I walked out of the house and climbed the ten steps up to the pool deck. We took our clothes off and jumped into the water, naked. We swam and splashed, kissed and touched each other. Finally, we got out of the pool and sat down on the plush deck chairs.

It was a perfect night, warm with a slight breeze. The moon was large and bright. It wasn't light enough to read but it was light enough to see.

Our chairs were pushed together. I draped my hand over the chairs' arms, resting my hand between Claudia's legs. She moved her legs apart and let my finger slip between the lips of her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred.

She put her hand on my half hard cock, just holding, then gently rubbing it. "You know what I want to do?" she asked.

"Tell me," I said.

"I want to go down on you," Claudia said.

"Well, I won't stop you," I told her.

Claudia went down on her knees in front of me. She held my rod straight up, stroking the shaft as she began licking and sucking the crown. After a minute, she put her mouth over the end of my cock and slid her lips, and her hand, up and down the shaft.

That was when Olivia stepped onto the deck, with a towel wrapped around her torso. She stood on the top stair, staring, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. "Your mother is watching us," I told my wife.

Claudia turned her head to look at her mother. "Hi, mom," she said, almost casually.

"I'm sorry," Olivia said, slightly flustered, "I couldn't sleep---I thought swimming---I'm sorry ---I'll go back---"

"No, wait," Claudia stopped, "You don't have to go if you don't want to."

Olivia stopped. "Thanks," she said, "but I don't want to watch."

"I don't want you to watch," Claudia said, "I mean-- you can-- if you want to --- or--- if you want --- you can have some of this."

Olivia moved towards us on bare feet.. "You're serious," she said, not as a question.

"Of course," Claudia said, "If you want to."

"And you don't mind?" Olivia asked.

"Uh-uh," Claudia said, "Ever since the first time I saw this big, beautiful cock I've wanted to watch some other woman sucking on it. And," Claudia added with a smile, "I've always wanted to watch you sucking on a cock, too."

Olivia looked at me and I said, "You know I don't mind."

Olivia loosened her towel and let it fall away from her naked body. "Somehow, I didn't think you would mind," my mother-in-law said as she dropped to her knees.

In my mind, a voice said, "You lucky bastard."

Mother and daughter knelt between my legs, taking turns mouthing me. First, Olivia would suck my cock while Claudia licked my balls then Claudia would slide her mouth down the length of my cock as Olivia sucked my balls in and out of her mouth.

"Slide your lips up and down the sides," I told them.

Their lips and tongue slid up and down the sides of my cock. They reached the top of my pole and their lips enveloped the engorged crown as their tongues licked the sensitive flesh and Claudia's hand stroked the saliva slippery shaft.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, as they continued licking and kissing, "oh, fuck, I can't hold back any longer."

My cum gushed out onto their lips, into their mouths and ran down my cock. They squealed happily as cum spread over the flesh of their cheeks and chins. Their lips touched, then pressed together, in a surprisingly passionate kiss. Then their lips separated and moved back to my cock. They licked and sucked the cum from my cock and balls and each other's faces.

"Please, stop," I begged, pushing their heads away from my extremely sensitive crotch.

Olivia dove into the water, followed by Claudia. I stood up and jumped into the pool. We splashed around for ten or fifteen minutes then got our clothes and walked naked into the house.

As we got to the bedrooms, Claudia said, "Why don't you sleep with us tonight, mom. We have a king sized bed that's big enough for all of us."

The three of us lay naked on the bed. I was between the two women, their firm, warm bodies pressing against me. Olivia asked her daughter, "Did you enjoy watching me suck your husband's cock?" As she spoke, my mother-in-law put her hand on my tool and lightly rubbed it, making me hard.

"Yeah, I did," my wife told her, "Did you like sucking my husband's cock?"

"Yes, I did," my mother-in-law told her daughter, as she stroked my cock with tighter, longer movements, "but what I'd really like is to have it inside me. You can watch that, too, if you want to."

Olivia lay back, flat on her back, her knees bent outward as she rubbed her own pussy.

Claudia did watch as I got on my knees, between her mother's legs. Leaning over her, I lowered my hips and Claudia reached between our bodies and guided my cock into her mother's pussy. Claudia's hand remained between us, rubbing her mother's clit as I fucked her with long, slow, hard stokes.

"Oh, yes," my mother-in-law groaned as her orgasm started, "OOOHHH FUCK YES!!!" Her body tightened and relaxed as my cum spurted into her.

I fell asleep thinking, "You fucking lucky bastard."

I woke up and opened my eyes. The room was bright with sunlight. The clock, next to the bed, read 7:03. I was about to turn over when I heard Olivia say, in a quiet voice, "You're the first woman who ever played with my pussy."

"Did you like it?" Claudia asked.

"I loved it," Olivia told her, "especially when you pushed your whole hand into me. I don't know which felt better. Your hand or Matt's dick."

"Its called fisting," Claudia told her mother, "If you want me to, I'll do it to your ass, too."

I rolled over and said, "Good morning." The women were still naked. Olivia was on her back, her breasts melted into twin mounds. Claudia was lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows. Her breasts hung down, the tips flattened by the mattress. "Did we wake you?" Olivia asked.

"No," I told her.

"Do you want to fuck?" Claudia asked.

"Of course," I answered, my cock starting to grow, "Who?"

Mother and daughter looked at each other, smiled, then looked at me. "Both of us," they said in unison.

The little voice in my head was screaming "YOU GODDAMN FUCKING LUCKY BASTARD!"

dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers