Like Father Like Daughter

Story Info
When a daughter catches her dad in a gang bang with men...
6.1k words
4.41
165.2k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive up North to cottage country was long, but uneventful. The sun was setting and the sky was beautiful shades of pink and fiery gold. I pulled my visor into place and kept my sunglasses on to shield my eyes. Soon enough the sun would sink below the treeline and I would no longer need the sunglasses.

The air conditioning was a bit cool in the car and I felt my nipples stiffen against my top. I would have preferred to open the window but this was the time of evening where I would end up with a bunch small flying insects, including mosquitoes, in my car.

There was an eighteen wheeler behind me, but much like me he was content to go just over the speed limit. He wasn't riding near me, but instead hanging back quite a bit. Other than that there weren't really any other vehicles around. The odd one would pass heading back toward the city.

I turned up the music, and turned down the AC. My mind was wandering and remembering. I was on my way to visit my father. It's odd to me. My parents, that is. They're still married, and they claim happily, but they don't live together. My mother has remained in their marital home in the city, and lives there with her girlfriend, Annie. With my father's full blessing I might add.

My father lives up North in the family cottage. They live over three hours apart. My father doesn't have a live in partner/lover, but he does take partners. Oh boy does he ever! I would know. I smiled a little to myself, even now an embarrassed smile as I recalled the last time I had visited my father. I certainly hoped my mother had called ahead and warned him this time. Well, I mostly hoped she had warned him.

"You should go visit your father." She had said last week. I agreed. It had been three months, and it wasn't like I didn't have free time. Sure, I work full time, but I also have weekends off. I have no husband, boyfriend or kids. My cat doesn't mind if I go away for a weekend. I surely have free time to visit my Dad.

My Mom said she would let my Dad know I was coming for the weekend last time I visited. I guess she had forgot. I got there around nine in the evening. I didn't think much of it. I climbed out of my Jeep and stretched. Leaving my bags in the car I headed inside to say hello. The front door was unlocked like it almost always was. I let myself in. Even though my sister and I don't live at home anymore, our father always treats the cottage as just as much ours as theirs.

Inside the cottage didn't have a lot of lights on. This wasn't unusual since my father hates to waste energy. I could see light coming from the living room. The air was a bit warm and a tad humid in the cottage. I slowly made my way down the hall to the living room. Right as I was about to turn the corner I heard the sounds. Unmistakable sex sounds. Unmistakably male sex sounds. Grunting, panting, moaning, and growling.

I paused for only a split second. It's like one of those moments where you've come this far so you kind of have to see. On one hand I didn't want to see, but on the other I absolutely had to see. I rounded the corner but remained in the shadows of the hallway. The living room was lit but only by table lamps. The lighting was soft, but plenty good for me to take in everything.

My father was on his hands and knees on a long leather ottoman in a sixty-nine position with a slender redheaded man beneath him on his back. The redheaded man was very thin with a full crop over deep red hair. He had no hair anywhere else on his body. His skin was quite pink, except for the freckles on his arm and shoulder. The redhead had my father's cock in his mouth and seemed to be sucking it eagerly.

Oh but there was more! There was a big burly man behind my father with what appeared to be quite a large cock stuffed up my father's asshole. The man looked to be over six feet tall and was the very definition of a stereotypical biker. He shaved his head, but had a beard. He was tattooed and hairy. He seemed to be enjoying my father immensely.

In front of my father was another man. This one was tall and weight proportion to height. He appeared to be muscular and in good shape. He had a thick mane of well-kept brunette hair. He looked like a business man. I could completely picture him in a suit. My father was alternating between sucking the business man's cock and the redhead's cock. The business man's cock was much bigger than the redhead's cock. My father already appeared to have a large load of cum running down his face.

That wasn't all. There was one more man. He was on my father's far side facing my direction. He was average height and weight. A bit older than my father and he was stroking a very long slim cock. He was the one to notice me first. His eyes lit with interest as he saw me hiding and watching the action.

"You ordered us some extra fun, Isaac?" The man had asked my father.

My father was a bit distracted, but pulled his mouth off the business man's cock to look in my direction. His eyes instantly rounded with surprised and then very clear embarrassment. The biker man seemed to like this interaction and grabbed my father's hips to pound him a bit harder. My father couldn't help grunting at the deep thrusts.

I could clearly see my father didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to extricate himself from the scene. He didn't know what to say to me or them. Finally my brain kicked in. "Uhh sorry. I came to visit. I should have called. Look, I will just step out for a bit. Umm..Da...Isaac, give me a call like after..uh later. Like when you're...okay bye."

I had turned on my heel and made a hasty exit. I practically sprinted to my Jeep and then left. I drove down the dark dirt road for a bit, but then I had to pull over. I pulled onto the shoulder of the road and turned the car off. I was near the lake and I could look out over it and see lights of cottages twinkle on the water. My cheeks were flames of heat. I was embarrassed, but that wasn't it. I was turned on!

Unlatching my seatbelt, I slumped in my seat a little. My hands wandered down to my crotch and I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Sliding a hand under my jeans and into my panties I found my clit with my index finger. It was throbbing and I could feel my little cunt was soaked. I felt so dirty, but I needed to cum right then and there.

Using the tip of my index finger I circled my clit in tight little rounds. I moaned as I played. Reached up I lifted my top and tugged at my pert little pink nipples. I pinched it hard and tugged on them. What I wouldn't have done to be bent over just like my Dad had been taking it hard from behind. I pictured that bike man's big pole and how it had glistened with lubricant as he fucked my Dad's asshole. My clit thrummed with excitement and pleasure.

It hadn't taken long and my moans and panting breath filled my small SUV. I came pretty quickly and very hard. My fingers were soaked with my own juice. I sucked them clean, and then did up my jeans. I could feel I was very wet between my legs. I sat upright, but still felt a bit hot and bothered. I looked around. I needed somewhere to go to amuse myself while I father finished things up.

It was then that I had remembered a local bar that was always friendly, even to people from out of town. Actually, the bartender would probably remember me. I would often go in with my father for wings and beer. I started the Jeep and headed off to the bar.

I pulled into the parking lot about fifteen minutes later. My SUV looked a bit out of place among the pickup trucks parked outside the bar. "Mac's Place" was lit in red above the entrance, and there was an "open" sign and "cold beer" sign. Sounded good to me!

I grabbed my small wallet from my purse, and then tucked the purse under the passenger seat. I also grabbed my cellphone just in case my Dad tried to call me. Climbing out of the SUV I closed the door and pressed the fob to lock it with a jaunty beep.

I still felt a bit out of sorts and more than a little turned on, despite having just masturbated myself to a good orgasm. I went into Mac's place and made my way to the bar. I took a seat on a stool, and tried to ignore the attention I was clearly attracting from some of the locals. Their stares were of friendly curiosity. I was not a face most of them would be familiar with.

"Oh hey! Isaac's daughter, right?" The bartender asked as he made his way over. He was a decent looking guy. Probably ten years older than myself. Full head of dark hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. I remembered him from the times I had gone there with my Dad.

"Right!" I confirmed.

"Where's your Daddy?"

"He's...uhh...busy. I am heading over there later." I was pretty sure my face flushed. The bartender smiled. Was it a knowing smile? Did he know what my father got up to? Did he ever participate? I glanced around at the other men and women in the bar. Did any of these local people have carnal knowledge of my father?

"I bet he is. What can I get for ya?" he winked. I smiled. He was cute. I kind of wanted to flirt with him a little. In fact there were a few men in the bar that kind of caught my interest.

I have always been a sucker for older men. Not like geriatric older, but older. I am in my late twenties. I like men in their late thirties to late fifties. I noticed a cowboy looking man playing pool with his equally attractive buddy. They look to be somewhere in their thirties, and both had nice bodies. There was also a man at the bar that was dressed casually, but looked like the type of man that worked with his hands. That's another thing I am a sucker for. I like blue collar men.

"Rum and coke please." I said turning my attention back to the bartender. "And what's your name?" I was feeling bold all of a sudden.

"I'm Jeff, and what's your name pretty lady?" Jeff quickly poured rum in a low tumbler with ice and added coke. He placed it in front of me.

"Danica." I glanced around and could tell I had the attention of a few men in the bar. Jeff glanced around as well and seemed to notice the same.

"Are we putting this on your Daddy's tab, Danica?"

I was about to protest, but then changed my mind. "Why yes we are."

"Does anyone ever call you, Dani?" Jeff asked. He was moping at the bar now, but it appeared perfectly clean to me.

"Only those that I know or plan to know VERY well." I smiled saucily. "So, you should go ahead and call me Dani if you wish."

Jeff smiled and winked. "Alight then, Dani."

Jeff and I chatted and flirted as he worked. I noticed the two buddies playing pool took a break and moved their beers over to a table almost right behind me. I could feel their eyes on me. I had their attention. The other man at the bar also seemed to be openly listening to my banter with Jeff, and even occasionally chimed in. I kept drinking. How many had I had? No idea.

I needed to pee. I got up and excused myself. As soon as I went to walk I realized I was really feeling the drinks. There was no way I was going to be able to drive back to my Dad's place. Oddly, this realization didn't bother me. I wobbled my way to the ladies room, did my business, washed my hands and returned to the bar.

I had lost track of time. As I slid back onto my stool the cowboy made his move. He saddled up beside me. "Pretty lady...if I found us a decent song on the jukebox would you dance with me?"

I looked at Jeff. He nodded a quick nod as if to say this guy was okay. "Why yes I would. Make it a really decent song though."

"Another drink, Dani?"

I shook my head no. I was in that nice tipsy zone where you still are in control mostly, but everything just feels flowy. The edges were softer somehow. It's was a nice place to be. "Imma just have water this round."

The cowboy came back. He had picked a good song, I couldn't remember what it was called. I liked it all the same. He took my hand and helped me off my stool. Jeff placed a glass of water with ice on the bar for me. I smiled at him gratefully.

The cowboy had good moves, and I could feel he had a good hard body under his clothes. I felt my mouth water a little. One dance turned into two, and then three. It was getting later and many of the locals left for the night. Soon enough I was the only female in the bar. I was now there alone with Jeff, the cowboy that told me his name was Trevor, his friend, the blue collar man at the bar and another older man that was over in the corner watching us all.

I took a break and drank some of my water, but I also ordered another rum and coke. I wondered idly what my Dad's bar tab would be. Oh well! After gulping some water and then some rum and coke, Trevor's friend wanted to dance. He told me his name is Adam. We danced for two songs. As a third song started, something kind of sexy and grinding, Trevor came up behind me. Now I found myself tucked between two extremely sexy men. We danced and grinded on each other.

I was decidedly getting hot and bothered. I glanced around at the men in the bar. All of them were paying attention. I had all of their attention on me. Even the man that had been tucked away in the corner had now moved closer. He was probably my Dad's age, but handsome too. Salt and pepper hair, a rugged face, and very interested eyes.

I was getting tired, so I extricated myself from between the sexy cowboys. They trailed me back to the bar and sat on either side of me. We all enjoyed some drinks. Jeff wandered over. He nodded to Trevor and Adam, but his eyes were on mine.

"So Dani..." he had started. "You looking for some fun tonight?"

I felt a nervous shiver slide up my spine. I suddenly felt like prey, and yet I wasn't actually scared. I pointedly looked at every man left in the bar. They were all openly watching me now. "What did you have in mind, Jeff?"

"I think we all have the same thought in mind." Jeff nodded toward the men to indicate them as the "we".

I laughed a smokey laugh. "And just what is that, Gentlemen?"

"I think we'd all like to take you to the backroom and show you a nice time, but only if you'd be interested in that. What do you think?"

I was silent for a long time. I was contemplating. There were five of them. Could I handle five of them? This has been a long time fantasy of mine. I had masturbated myself countless times while imagining this exact scenario. The men remained calm and quiet while I contemplated. I could feel they were anxious for me to agree, but none of them were going to push me. Jeff kept moving and cleaning up the bar. The other men just sipped their drinks and waited.

"Yeah. I think I like that idea." I said softly. It had come out almost shyly.

The blue collar man whistled to himself. "Our lucky night. I am Billy by the way. You sure are a sexy little thing."

"Nice to meet you, Billy. Thank you."

The older man that had been completely quiet until now stood and walked over. He inserted himself bodily between myself and one of my cowboys. The cowboy moved back almost respectfully. The man smiled and I noticed how his eyes crinkled at the sides when he did. It somehow made his already handsome face even more handsome. "I'm Mac." He put out his hand for me to shake.

It took my rum soaked brain a little longer than it should have to realize this was Mac of Mac's Bar. "Nice to meet you as well." I shook his hand.

"You're sure about this, sweetness? You wanna play with all us boys?" Mac extended his hand to indicate all of the men left in the bar. "Can you handle five cocks?"

I scoffed. "Of course I can!"

"I believe you." Mac said assessingly. He was studying me. "You've had some to drink tonight. I am just doing my due diligence here. Are you sure you want to play with five cocks? Would you do this even without the rum?"

I was impressed with Mac. He wanted to make sure they weren't taking advantage of the tanked girl. I wasn't tanked. Sure, I was drunk, but not sloppily so. I felt clea headed and in control of myself. I felt horny as hell.

"I do." I said boldly. I stood up and brought myself right up close with Mac. "I can handle you all and I want to play with you all."

Mac took a deep breath. I could sense he was very turned on. We were no more than a few inches apart. "You're in charge little lady. You call the shots. If you want something, good. If you say no, it's no. If you change your mind at any point, you say so and we will stop. The boys agree, right boys?"

The men all readily agreed. I was in charge and I called the shots. I felt safe, which was odd since these were strangers and I was the lone female between five good looking, virile, and strong men. I ticked off their names in my head. Jeff the bartender, Mac the bar owner, Billy the blue collar, Trevor and Adam my cowboys. Five fucking hard cocks all for little me! I was thrilled.

"Shall we take this party back to my office?" Mac asked me.

"I think we should."

Mac lead the way. All the guys followed behind. The air was thick with heady excitement. I felt my heart beating a little faster in my chest. My cunt was already soaked. Mac unlocked his office door and we all filed in with me first. The office was spacious with lots of seating. Mac had a bottle of whiskey on his desk.

There was a futon sofa on the wall opposite his desk. It was set up as a sofa, not reclined as a bed. It was clean and looked fairly new with a nice wood frame. I decided to sit there in the middle. The cowboys took up residence on either side of me. Jeff and Billy sunk into chairs near the desk and Mac perched on the corner of his desk.

All the men looked to me. I grinned, but felt a little nervous and shy. They were all pretty much waiting for my go ahead. None of them wanted to behave aggressively with me. In for a penny; in for a pound I decided. I reached down and took the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it swiftly up and over my head. I wore no bra. There was a collective groan from all five men.

The cool air made my nipples harden immediately. I reached up and pinched and tugged on my own nipples. I could see bulges in the men's pants. "Are you boys going to make me beg to see your pretty cocks?"

There was suddenly a flurry of activity. All the men stood and began to tug off their shirts, unbuckle belts, unzip jeans...and soon enough they were all totally naked and stroking hard thick cocks. I thought about all of the hot cum in their balls and how it was all for me. I needed to be naked too. I stood up and Trevor immediately reached for my jeans. I let him unbutton them and unzip them. He tugged them down my legs greedily. I stepped out of them cooperatively.

My panties followed my jeans and soon enough I was standing naked among five naked men. I blushed as I took in their pleased expressions. It seemed like like what they saw. I felt the same way. They all had nice cocks. Mac's cock was average in size, uncut but very thick. Jeff had a long cut cock. Billy's was a bit longer than Mac's but otherwise similar in thickness and uncut. Trevor and Adam had the biggest cocks. They were probably at least eight inches each and quite thick, and both cut. My mouth watered.

I wondered what it would be like to suck so many cocks, so I sunk down to my knees on the carpeted floor and took immediately took Trevor's cock into my mouth. I sucked his pretty cock while reaching to stroke Adam's pulsing cock. The others caught on and move in close so I could give their cock's service too. I went from cock to cock sucking them all. Stroking them all. Sucking one and stroking two at a time. The men murmured and grunted as I sucked.

"That's it...suck it...suck that cock."

"You're a good cock sucker, baby."

As I sucked, Adam got down on the floor behind me. He reached between my legs and began playing with my sensitive clit. I moaned around Mac's cock which was deep in my mouth. His fingers felt so good and I was so wet.

12