Like Father Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fucking soaked." he announced to the group. I felt my entire body flush. All the guys made a sound of appreciation.

"I want to taste you, baby." Mac said. He had his hands in my hair stroking it gently.

I really wanted to feel his tongue between my legs. The men all helped me shift back onto the futon. I immediately leaned back and spread my legs. I remember thinking I had never felt so slutty before in my life, but I was enjoying it all immensely.

Mac moved like a man half his age. He got down on his knees between my legs. There was no hesitation before he pressed his face between my legs and eagerly began to eat my pussy. The other men moved in around us. I had hands on my breasts pinching and pulling on my nipples. Jeff moved to my right side and commanded my mouth. He filled he fully while Mac continued to lick my clit and tongue fuck my slutty little cunt.

"I have to fuck her, Mac." It was Billy. I broke my kiss with Jeff and looked up. Billy stood just behind Mac stroking his cock. The head looked very swollen and almost purple.

Mac lifted his face and winked at me. I could see my pussy juices all over his face. "You really for your first cock, little darling?"

I nodded. I wasn't sure I could speak. My heart was facing and my cunt needed cock. Mac moved back and Billy moved closer. He gently instructed me to get on my knees so he could take me from behind. It seemed easiest. Hands were all over me as Billy slid his cock up inside my tight cunt.

I had seen no condoms. I wasn't so drunk to forget about protection. I mean I was on the pill of course, but I should have requested condoms. I didn't. Honestly, as awful as this sounds, I didn't care at that exact moment. I just wanted lots of cock and lots of cum. I suppose looking back I want to feel foolish for not caring, but I don't. I crave cum like a true whore.

Billy's cock felt really good. He slid deep until he was pressed against my ass. His hands took my hips and he began to fuck me good and hard. I sighed with pleasure. This was exactly what I needed. I knew after masturbating in my car that that wouldn't do it. I needed this. I needed to be fucked until I wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

Mac's cellphone rang and he stepped over by his desk to answer it. At the same time, Trevor brought his cock to my mouth to be sucked. I gladly sucked his massive dick. I loved the feeling of the firm plump head on my tongue. I didn't even hear Mac's conversation, but it was brief and then he returned to the group.

He said something softly to Jeff that I didn't catch. Jeff gave a short chuckle. I was too distracted by Billy's cock ramming my cunt, and Adam's wet finger rubbing circles around my asshole. Mac knelt down again and reached between my legs. He used his deft fingers to rub my clit. It was almost all too much, and I was suddenly right on the cusp of a very major orgasm. I came hard all over Billy's cock.

I heard animalistic sounds and realized they were me. "She's like a bitch in heat." Trevor said. His cock was waiting for me to resume sucking, so I did.

Billy rammed deep and filled my cunt with his hot load of cum. I moaned with pleasure as I felt him flood me. Jeff wanted to go next and wasted no time in burying himself inside me. We both made gasping sounds of pleasure as he sunk deep. I could feel his big cock push some of Billy's seed out of me and down my thighs. I was going to be a total mess by the time they finished with me.

Trevor pulled his cock out of my mouth, and Adam moved to push his in. I sucked like a hungry slut. The men took turns getting me to suck them as Jeff fucked me even harder than Billy had. My tits bounced beneath me as he rammed up into me over and over. I moaned, panted and gasped around whatever cock was in my mouth at the moment. I couldn't even keep track. I just saw a cock in front of my mouth and I sucked it.

Jeff filled me with his load and then Trevor took his place. It was like a steady stream of their seed flowing down my thighs now. Trevor felt huge and stretched me even after the two cocks I had already taken.

"Good girl. Good girl." one of them murmured. Probably Mac.

There was a soft knock on the office door. I felt alarmed for a moment. I wasn't sure about being seen like this. In this fuck frenzy where I didn't care whose cock was in my mouth, or whose cock was in my cunt. I didn't even care that they were all fucking me bareback. However, my worry was fleeting. Maybe they had invited more men for me to take. The idea excited me.

I assume it was Mac that broke away from the group and went to his office door. I heard the door open, and I pulled my mouth off the cock in front of me. I glanced toward the door. My eyes rounded and I gasped. There stood my Daddy. Of course, unlike earlier in the evening, he was now dressed and this time he was seeing me entertain a bunch of men.

I was speechless. He couldn't possibly get mad at me after what I had stumbled in on earlier, could he? What was he going to do? I didn't want to stop. There were more cocks for me to take. I felt greedy and wanted them. In fact I wanted them more than once. When they would be done with me I wanted to be thoroughly used and exhausted. I wanted my pussy to be a cum filled, stretched out, gaping cunt.

"Hello Isaac." Mac said smoothly. The men shook hands. Mac was still very much naked and very hard.

"Hey Mac. I see you've been keeping my little girl entertained." My Daddy's eyes never left me. Trevor didn't even pause in his fucking me. Adam's, Billy's, Jeff's hands never left my body. The fingered me, pulled on my nipples, and touched me just about everywhere.

"She's been safe and sound with us." Mac said. Mac said it as if we were just having tea and scones instead of a gang bang. My head felt a bit fuzzy now, but not from the booze. What was going on here?

"Good good." My Dad smiled at me and then at Mac.

"Have a seat and enjoy the show, Isaac." Mac said gesturing to a rolling chair that would have a perfect view of all the action.

My Dad's smile grew larger. He moved and took the chair indicated. He looked me in the eyes. "Make me proud, Baby."

That's just what I intended to do I decided. I would make my Daddy proud. I turned my head and a cock came to my mouth. I looked up and it was Mac's cock. I sucked him like the hungry little cum slut I was. Trevor grunted loudly and soon I felt another load of hot cum flooding into my stretched cunt.

Adam was next. His cock felt much like Trevor's had. I came on Adam's cock and I squirted when I came. I was soaked. The futon and floor were soaked too. The men were impressed. I glanced at my Daddy, and I could see he was impressed too. I could also see he had unzipped his jeans and taken out his own cock to stroke it. Adam came right after I came on him.

Mac blew a load down my throat, but then moved behind me to fuck me. He never went soft after I swallowed his load. He also rammed me really good. I thought I might start to feel sore, but I wasn't there yet, maybe because I was so well lubricated with cum.

Adam and Trevor asked me if they could double penetrate me. I wanted it, but I was worried about my little asshole. "Is there any lube?" I asked.

Mac chuckled. "Jeff, grab the lube from my desk."

Jeff retrieved the bottle of lube and used it to finger my asshole. He made me very slick back there and stretched me a little to prepare me. Mac finished inside me, and then I was being lifted and moved. The boys handled me like a light little doll, but they were gentle at the same time. The lifted me to standing. They moved the futon into the lowered position. Trevor laid down on his back with his hard cock ready for me to slide onto it. I climbed up and straddled him. I took his cock deep. He was buried so completely inside me that I gasped with a touch of pain. His strong hands went to my ass and he spread my cheeks.

Adam didn't hesitate moving in behind me. I felt a thrill of excitement, but I was also nervous. These two studs had very large cocks. I was pleased that Adam went slow. He really took his time working the thick head of his cock into my asshole. He let me stretch and adjust around him. I heard my Daddy make a grunt of pleasure. He clearly liked what he was seeing. He liked seeing his own daughter double stuffed by hot, hard, thick cocks.

I closed my eyes as Adam sunk into my ass and then the two men found their rhythm and began to fuck me. Billy brought his cock to my left and I turned my head and sucked him. He must have been stroking prior because he wasn't in my mouth long before he released a good load of cum. I swallowed it all. Jeff took his place and I sucked him to completion as well. After Jeff came Mac again, but he didn't cum in my mouth. Instead he pulled out and released his load on my face. I was thrilled.

The two men had me stuffed so full. I could hardly think. I was moaning and grunting like an animal. There were hands on my body everywhere. I was coated in cum. The two cowboys didn't last as long as they had the first time they used me. Adam shot first. His load of cum filled my little asshole. Trevor followed shortly after and he put another load into my cunt.

When they both pulled out I suddenly felt exhausted. I wanted to be used more, but my limbs felt heavy. I felt sleepy. I indicated the the group that I needed to rest and they respectfully helped me get into a comfy position on the futon and then moved back to give me space. They all seemed spent as well. Everyone except my Daddy. I looked lazily over at him. He was still rock hard, and his eyes were firmly on me.

I don't know what I wanted. I don't know what he wanted. I knew I wanted something though. I needed my Daddy after what I had just experienced. I made a weak little motion with my hand and he came over. I could sense the interest from the other men. They all watched. My Daddy came over to me slowly, almost hesitantly.

He knelt down beside me and brought his face close to mine to speak softly. "You look so beautiful. You were incredible."

I smiled at my Daddy.

"I want to explore you..." he whispered. My stomach did a funny flip flop with heady excitement. Taking five men was exciting, but this...this taboo with my own father was like another level entirely.

I nodded. "Yes." I whispered.

The men watched as my Daddy stripped naked. He moved onto the futon between my legs. I had no idea what he was going to do, but was shocked when he put his face between my legs and began to lick my cum filled pussy.

No man has ever eaten out my cunt the way my very own Daddy did that night. The other men that had left their cum inside me just watched as if in awe. My Daddy gave me three back to back orgasms that left me completely listless and done. I could feel him lick and suck cum out of me.

Then when I cried out that I just couldn't cum anymore, he took me. He pushed his cock inside me and made love to me. He kissed me tenderly while sawing his cock in and out of my stretched, used cunt. We made love. It felt right and good. It felt beautiful. Finally, my Daddy put his seed inside me and then we collapsed together.

Everyone in the room took a gulp of air at that moment. As if we had all collectively been holding our breath.

So, now as I drove to my Dad's cottage and remembered the last time I had visited, I looked down at my belly. I am pregnant. I guess when they say the pill isn't always perfectly effective they aren't kidding. My Daddy is aware. We have no idea whose baby it is, but it doesn't matter. The plan is that I will move into the cottage. My Dad and I will raise the baby. My mom believes he is just helping me. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I feel giddy excitement for seeing my Dad. I feel giddy excitement for our future and the baby growing inside me. I truly hope it is my Daddy's baby, but we don't care. It's our baby no matter what.

12